Mutt Earns A Wish Pt. 01

Story Info
Mutt begins the otherworldly being's first trial.
2.6k words
4.36
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had set, and the moon was rising. The forest was alive with night creatures and the sounds of the forest. Mutt was walking through the woods, enjoying the cool air and the scent of the earth. He had heard rumors of an omnipotent being who could grant a wish if you passed its test.

He had chanced upon the myth as a scholar last year, and had saved up for the long, arduous journey. He had finally set out 3 days ago. He had crossed the mountains and entered the forest early this morning. He walked for what seemed like hours until he came to a clearing. In the center of the clearing was a pool of clear water. At its center sat what looked like a large stone altar.

He set camp and rested, mentally preparing to make the necessary sacrifice. He fell asleep, and when he awoke, it was dark all around. Finally feeling ready, he approached the pool cautiously, looking around for any signs of life. He saw nothing but the moonlight reflecting off the water. He took a deep breath and stepped into the water. It was cold, but refreshing.

He waded towards the middle of the pool. As he got closer to the altar, he noticed that it was not stone at all. It was a porous looking sponge, dark grey or black, he couldn't tell in the dark. It was firm to his touch, but soft and yielding as his hand relaxed. He stopped, unsure of what to do next.

He stood there for a moment, trying to think of what to do. Suddenly, he felt something grab his ankles from the water. He turned, but before he could react, he felt himself being pulled down. He struggled, but it was no use.

As he fell, he saw two thick tentacles wrap around his wrist. Suddenly his stomach flipped and he was airborne, being carried towards the altar by the tentacles around his ankles and wrist. The porous sponge was suddenly very soft and yielding as he was pulled down into it.

He was surrounded by the soft, spongy mass, which now felt slick and slightly warm as its thick, fluid began to seep into his clothes and onto his skin. He struggled to get free, but he was soon enveloped and couldn't move an inch.

"Breathe," a velvety voice resonated in his mind. He gasped as he found he could breathe perfectly well. "You will not die," the voice resonated again. "At least not yet."

Suddenly, the sponge-like mass began to move around him. He was turned over and over, as if being examined. His clothes were pulled off of him, leaving his naked body exposed to the slick spongy mass. The sponge seemed to shiver at this and he felt a rush of warmth flow through it and onto his skin.

He shivered at the sensation. "I have been waiting for you," the voice said. "I am pleased that you have come to me. Have you prepared the sacrifice?" The sponge began to move around him again, warm and slick and wet, and he felt it squeeze his cock. He moaned in pleasure as he felt a warm wetness wreathe around his member.

Suddenly he panicked, thinking "The sacrifice. I had forgotten to place it on the altar. It was still in the pocket of my clothes." "Ah, found it. Good," the voice reverberated its satisfaction and Mutt felt a warm energy permeate inside him.

"Now we can begin." The sponge began to move around him again, the slick sponge squeezing his cock, stroking his balls, teasing his nipples. then suddenly it gripped him tightly, pulling him deeper into itself. He felt himself being stretched, and then squeezed tight, so tight he thought he would burst.

"Did you deceive me? The necessary sacrifice is two weeks worth of sexual discharge. What you brought in your vial is only one week's worth." Mutt felt afraid. He had spent two full weeks masturbating, dutifully collecting his discharge for the sacrifice.

"Ah I see. I suppose times have changed. In the past, you would have visited my priestesses, who would have fucked the discharge out of you for two weeks. No matter, it has been a while since I have had a supplicant. I shall extract the remaining discharge from you now," the mass reverberated.

"Open your mouth," it pulsed into his mind. The sponge filled his mouth, expanding into every available crevice. He didn't even have a chance to gag as it pushed itself past his tongue and into his throat. He felt it worm its way down his esophagus and slowly fill his belly.

"Swallow," it commanded. His throat was crammed full, but he tried nevertheless. "Mmm, very good!" it vibrated inside him. "More," it demanded. "I'm filling you with my discharge. It is both lubricant and stimulant. It will help you produce the sacrifice you must." Mutt swallowed, clenching the muscles of his throat around the appendage's shape repeatedly, earning a hum of approval.

Mutt felt it slowly withdraw from his throat, leaving a trail of its slime behind. It pulled out of his mouth and he gagged slightly as the slimy sponge exited his lips. Then it slowly pushed all the way in again, past his tongue, throat and all the way down his esophagus.

It pushed in and out of his throat repeatedly, going a little deeper each time. "I'm going to stretch your throat open so I can fill your insides. You will be able to breathe normally." A low heat grew deep within Mutt's belly, and with each thrust, he felt the heat grow and spread into his groin and out across his body.

The warm, wet sponge mass moved, squeezing his entire body, and he noticed just how hard his erection had grown. The heat in his groin became an insatiable tingling along his cock, and each squeeze of the enveloping mass around it made him hornier.

The tingling heat spread deeper, into his balls, into his pelvic floor, and into his ass cheeks and lower back. "Do you feel the stimulant? It should be taking effect as of now," the being asked. Mutt let out a low moan, and was surprised to feel a reverberating hum all throughout his body in response.

The appendage in his esophagus moved inside him, though this time it was much slower. It began to push into Mutt's belly, spreading his abdominal muscles apart and filling him up from the inside. At the same time, he felt a coolness slowly slide from the crack of his ass all the way down to his balls. He shivered as it slid over his little posterior orifice.

The tingling heat had now spread into his sphincters and he found he desperately needed the new coolness to satiate it. His anus clenched involuntarily and a small spark of electricity coursed through him.

He felt the coolness begin to caress his warm and tingling hole. A thin tendril the size of a finger pressed against his anal opening, and he moaned as it slid in. It was long and thin, but cool and soothing. Mutt felt his body relax as it satiated the growing heat in my ass.

The tendril grew bolder, probing his rectum, gently expanding its girth and stretching Mutt's ring. He felt full and his anus clenched around the intrusion, sending sparks through him. Just as soon as he grew used to the cool member inside his back channel, it slowly pulled out.

He felt empty, and the tingling heat in his ass returned quickly. He could feel his asshole twitching, desperate for the coolness that had been removed. Thankfully, the tendril slid back in, and this time it went deeper.

Mutt felt it stretch his rectum wider than it had ever been stretched before, but he moaned. The cool, slick invader felt sublime in his increasingly hot and needy anal cavity. Mutt moaned again as the tendril, now slightly larger than his own cock, slowly pushed further into his bowels. He gasped as it pushed past his swollen prostate, and a wave of pleasure sent a shudder through him.

"We're finally seeing some results," the being reverberated happily in Mutt's mind. "The stimulant seems to be working too. You have a sufficiently copious discharge for now." Mutt felt the tendril begin to move in and out of his ass, pumping slowly, back and forth over his prostate, in and out of his rectum, massaging and pushing a steady stream of discharge out of his hard cock.

As the tendril in his ass pumped slowly in and slowly out, Mutt suddenly felt the tendril that had invaded his mouth earlier start to move again. In the heat of his anal desire, he had briefly forgotten about the tendril stretching out his throat, esophagus, and stomach. He moaned as he felt it move out in time with the tendril in his ass, and then slowly in as the anal invader thrust back into him.

The pair of thick, soft, slick appendages languidly spit-roasting Mutt were like a well-oiled machine. They moved in and out of his holes in perfect sync. The one filling his mouth, throat and stomach was warm, its heat radiating into his torso. The one stretching his rectum, on the other hand, was cool, flooding his abdomen with waves that felt like a cool sea breeze on a hot dessert afternoon.

"Very good," the voice reverberated. "We will begin the collection ceremony now. I estimate it will take 4 hours. We will see if you can produce the necessary amount of discharge to make up for a week's worth." The two tendrils push deeply into him before slowing their pace. Then they stopped.

A deep hum, like whale song in the ocean, began to grow around Mutt. It was distant it first, but gradually grew closer. He felt the cool tendril in his ass begin to vibrate gently, reacting to the growing hum, and it sent a wave of pleasure through his body. The warm tendril in his mouth inflated as if taking a breath, and then began to vibrate too. Though a different frequency, it was perfectly in harmony with the vibrations in Mutt's ass and abdomen.

The hum grew louder, and the vibrations in Mutt's body increased. He felt a tingling heat spread from deep within to every part of his being as if it were an orgasmic tidal wave about to crash over him.

Mutt moaned as the humming increased, and his body began to tremble. The vibrations inside him grew stronger still until they became a constant thrum that ran through every part of him like an electric current.

He felt my body begin to spasm as the humming and vibrations synced together, pulsing in harmony inside his body. As wave after wave of binaural frequency rang inside him like a steady beat, his legs twitched and his toes curled, straining against the spongy mass that held him in place. His hands clutched at the sponge, feeling them shape into appendages just like the ones filling his cavities.

Mutt's cock twitched and precum oozed out. Then he felt his anus spasm, squeezing the cool member lodged inside. Involuntarily, his sphincters and the muscles around them began to twitch lightly, in time with the pulsing sound waves pulsing inside his body. He felt a steady drip of precum flow out of his cock.

"Hmmmmm," the being's voice reverberated in his mind. "Your body is reacting better than I thought. We may have enough in 3 hours." Mutt felt relieved that it was satisfied with him.

Mutt felt a deep sense of pride that his body was pleasing the being. His muscles relaxed and his mind began to slow down, tuning into the humming and vibrations that continued pulsing inside and around him. Soon, he lost track of time. His cock still oozed precum at a steady drip, and he was lost in the pleasure of being filled and milked.

The being's voice broke him out of the trance he had been in as it spoke in his head: "Such a good mutt. You've given yourself to me completely, and it's been two full hours of discharge collection. I wish to reward your devotion."

As before, the pair of appendages in Mutt began to move in and out in perfect sync. He felt them slowly push in no more than half an inch, then pull out the same distance. The slight stimulation felt overwhelming on top of the vibrations already pulsing. Again they moved, this time an inch. "Ahhhhhh," Mutt moaned around the tendril in his throat and mouth.

When the two tendrils pulled out again, they withdrew an inch and a half before slowly thrusting the same length back into Mutt's anal and oral cavities. The next thrust was two inches, then two and a half, three, three and a half...

Mutt's mind melted in pleasure. Unable to comprehend what was happening to him, yet stretched and filled with sensation, Mutt's body began to convulse as the appendages withdrew six inches out, and six and a half back in.

"How much more can I take?" he wondered. He heard the voice chuckle, clearly having heard the doubt in his mind. Soon the appendages were gently thrusting eight full and long inches in, then out. In again, then out, over and over and over until Mutt's entire body spasmed. He felt a surge of hot and cold burst from deep within his loins and spread out through his body and all the way into his head, fingers and toes.

The tendrils didn't stop. Instead, they began their descent, thrusting seven and a half inches, then seven, six and a half, six and so on until they returned to their starting point, lazily thrusting half an inch in and out of both holes. This brought Mutt down slowly from his orgasmic peak, while milking the last of his cum until his body could produce no more.

Exhausted, Mutt fell into a deep slumber.

He woke up naked and cozily encased in warm, white, fluffy blankets inside a four poster bed. Drawing the bed's drapes, he found himself in a large cavern, partitioned with the same stone-sponge the altar had been made of. It was warmly lit with glowing orbs that hung from the ceiling. The lights flickered once and he heard the omnipotent being's voice in his mind, "Welcome to my temple. It has been four centuries since a human was here. You did very well, Mutt. It is not often that a human is so naturally inclined to my methods."

Mutt blushed. He wondered if he had produced the necessary quantity for the sacrifice, when its voice rang, "You gave me nearly two weeks' worth. It seems you and your body were wholly devoted. Now tell me, why have you sought me out?"

Mutt hesitated. Memories of love, separation, heartbreak, loss and cruelty flashed through his mind's eye. He didn't know how to articulate why he had sought the omnipotent being. "I have seen enough. You wish to steer the future by changing the past, and you believe that I can help. In truth, I do not know if I can help you anymore, but I am willing to try. Your sacrifice has earned you the right to participate in the Living Stone Trial, which may or may not earn you the power to generate a wish. Knowing this, do you still wish to undergo the trials?" it asked.

After a few heavy moments, Mutt replied with resolve, "Yes, I will undergo them even if there only a sliver of a chance."

To be continued...