Mutual Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Quinn, I want that inside me, so bad," she whimpered, eyeing my shaft as she slipped a finger inside herself. "Don't tease me. I want you to take me and let me experience that soon. Don't make me wait, don't make me beg for it. Just stick it inside of me. Make me feel what I've been missing all this time." She started quaking on the spot, moving around as she played with herself, her knees buckling. "Oh Quinn..."

Her eyes closed slowly as her breathing quickened. One of her hands rose up to her chest to frantically grab at one of her tits. She fondled her breast as she shuddered and shook, a clear orgasm taking hold over her. "Oh my god..." she moaned out loud, her climax taking over her like a tidal wave. She remained in her bliss for a while, then slowly opened her eyes... and promptly vanished.

My eyes shot open. The video was long over, a blank screen cutting into the darkness. I looked down at myself and cursed myself for not removing my shirt before I started this. Gross. Oh well, I thought to myself. It was, at least... fun? I liked it. I felt a bit guilty and like a creep afterwards, but it was still fun. And hey, apparently almost every boy in high school had been doing this for years, so even if it was depraved, I had years of depravity to catch up on.

***

It turned out the fact that I was unable to talk to Taylor much beforehand was really handy, seeing as the next time I saw her, I found myself unable to speak to her for different reasons. That said, it was clear that something I said during our first study session had affected her too, because on Monday, when data management class started, Taylor got there right before the bell, and one of the first things she did was chipperly say, "Hey, Quinn," before sitting down.

Maybe I'd heard too many stereotypes or watched too many shitty high school movies, because I expected the class to be abuzz. "Why would she say hello to Quinn of all people, what's going on between them?" But, it turned out, the class really didn't give a shit. Hell, the most they were probably thinking was, "Huh, that's what his name is." Maybe Taylor was smarter than I thought and was trying to demonstrate exactly how wrong I was about the school's class divide.

After the lesson was over and the class was given its homework, we still had about half an hour to the class. Mrs. Li called both of us over and asked for an update given the new week, and luckily for me, Taylor did most of the talking. It was framed around what she knew more than what I taught her, which I was cool with - this was for her, after all - and at the end of it Mrs. Li nodded.

"Thank you both for working so hard on this. However, you are still behind, Taylor. Quinn, you two are still two units behind and if she doesn't know how to calculate a permutation, she's in danger of falling severely behind."

Wow, Mrs. Li. Fascinating. After all, it was my sole responsibility to take care of both Taylor and myself, and even if she was improving, if she wasn't improving fast enough, it was my fault, huh? Neat. "Okay, Mrs. Li. The next time we study, I'll be sure to get... I'll be sure to, uh... she'll know how to do it."

With that, we were dismissed back to our seats, where I finished up the last of the assigned questions. Halfway through, my phone buzzed in my pocket, making me jump again.

I pulled out my phone to see a text from Taylor. It read, how behind am I? :/

I looked up and saw her still on her phone. I thought to myself and typed out my answer. As Mrs. Li said, you're two units behind, so we still have a lot of work to do. But I think you can do it.

thx Quinn <3 popped up on my phone, and I couldn't help but smile. Something about it was cute and comforting. I could tell that there was clearly nothing happening between us, and that clearly nothing would, but it had only been one study session and already it felt like I had a bit of a new outlook - not just on the popular kids, on a lot of things. I was excited to see what else was down the road for me, even if my hormones were making things a bit more complicated. Maybe senior year was going to be different after all.