Mutual Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your grades are impr-"

"Not like that. Just... boys. People. I can tell other people what to do, but like, when it comes to me, everything just blows up in my face."

"We seem to be doing alright."

"We came here today to discuss all the drama that's been surrounding us," Taylor rebutted. "It's like that story you hear about in grade two or whatever. The guy that... where everything he touched turned to gold."

"King Midas?"

"Oh, who cares? You know what I'm talking about. Every time I make a friend or talk to someone or... y'know, fuck someone, it turns into this whole thing. Real talk? I thought the nicest part about you teaching me math was that this could be the one time I wouldn't have to worry about drama. And not only am I worrying about it, I have to be the one to solve it."

"Hey, hey. I'm not asking you to solve it," I replied sympathetically. "It's just hard for me too. This is my first time dealing with anything like this."

We didn't say anything for a bit. Eventually, I piped up again. "Do you regret the stuff that we did?"

I wanted her to immediately reply no. Instead, she sipped her drink slowly. "I'm not sure," she finally admitted.

"Do... do you want us to stop?" I pressed on.

She stared at me for a bit. "Same answer," she finally replied. "Nothing against you."

I chuckled in defeat. "I know that I can't give you what other guys can. I'm not going to take offense there. You know what you're doing and I don't."

Taylor smiled and looked down at the floor. "I, uh, actually kinda like that part," she admitted quietly, then bit her lip.

"Huh?"

"I dunno. Most guys really like to play up the alpha guy thing, especially around me. They really try to be the guy they think I'll fall for or something. But you're kind of like a... puppy. In a good way. I can tell you're actually being you, and it's kind of cool to be the one with the experience around a guy. I get to tell you what I like, and I know you'll listen instead of going all, 'I already know what you like.' Plus, you... you know stuff. You probably know what a clitoris is."

I gave her another weird face. "Well, I mean, yeah, of course."

"Congratulations, you're already doing better than sixty percent of guys," she joked with an annoyed tone. I joined her in chuckling. "I just wanted this to not be more drama and headaches. And I don't know if it's because I sent you that n-" She stopped abruptly and looked around. "...because I did that thing, or if it's because this just always happens."

I nodded along for a bit. "In the future, I'll try to solve my problems with your friends myself and try not to get you involved," I quietly told her.

She shook her head. "No, no, it's fine. This is my friend group. We've been together through everything. I don't mind doing this for them. I just hate that I'm always doing it, you know? And believe me, this is small. When the school was obsessed with Milo for like a week, that was hell. Every time one of us sleeps with a new guy or has our pictures leaked, that's hell."

"...Every time?" I had to ask.

She gave me a sad smile of acknowledgement but said nothing more. We sipped our drinks for a bit longer.

"Well, hey, uh..." I began clumsily. "Do you wanna... I dunno, get out of here and keep chatting? Like, to your place or..."

Taylor shook her head and smiled at me in her trademark, 'Oh, Quinn' way.

"No, not like that. I just meant, you keep looking around like you don't want to talk in public, and I just wanted to show you that I do care about your company and all that too. I didn't mean anything sexual. I mean you said you don't know if you want to continue. So, you know, we wouldn't do anything unless you wanted it. I just wanted to respect your comfort and show I care, and... I'm sorry."

"Quinn, shut up," Taylor said playfully. "I don't know what you'd want to do, but sure, we can at least go to the car or something."

"I guess just talking is fine. I mean, I'm just enjoying talking with you, and you seem to look around when you get close to saying anything personal. I guess I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Taylor gave me another smirk and slunk out of her chair, chipperly sauntering to the door. Meekly, I followed, and before long we were sitting in her car.

"If we're going to get out of there, we may as well go to my place," she said coolly. "It's closer to your place anyway."

"Hey, uh, if that's what you want, sure," I replied. For the rest of the ride, we talked about insignificant things - school, teachers, things decidedly unrelated to her friends - on the one hand, it was small talk, so it didn't carry much weight, but on the other, it was nice to talk about stuff that wasn't stressing me, and it was clear that it was stressing Taylor a lot more. Plus, whether I offended Morgan or not, I did tell her I'd make an effort to entertain Taylor's conversations more.

"...And to be honest, I didn't hate Mr. Graves," she continued as we parked at her place. "Like, yeah, he could be a bit much at times, but, he was only brutal..."

"...If he thought you didn't care," I finished her.

"Exactly! And Mrs. Li is pretty nice. Like, I don't think she's the best teacher, but..."

"Did you have a tutor when you were in Graves' class?" I asked.

"No, but like, it was also simpler math." She turned the car off and got out of the car. I followed suit. "I dunno if I'd get it more if Graves was teaching data management."

I nodded as we walked through her front door. "Yeah. I think I agree, Graves is more strict but I find I retain a lot more of what he teaches."

We walked down to the basement and Taylor sat in a beanbag chair and exhaled loudly and slowly, keeping her eyes closed. I awkwardly stood there until she opened her eyes and laughed pityingly. "You can sit down if you want."

"I guess I can," I mumbled nervously as I sat in another chair.

"Is everything, like, alright?" she asked.

This basement had kind of a stigma for me at this point. It's where I saw my first boob, it's where Morgan sat drunk talking about what a virgin I was, not knowing what Taylor and I were doing, and it's where I hung out with a friend, after school, for basically the first time in my high school history. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, clearing my throat, realizing that my dumb brain was putting sex to the forefront, making me hard. I tried crossing my legs and playing it off like I was making myself comfortable. "Did you want to maybe look over data management stuff? Y'know, while we're here."

Taylor grimaced lightly. "Um, we could have done that, but I kinda left my data management book at school."

"Oh, right," I replied. "Yeah, I left mine there too. Wow, you legitimately wanted to hang out with me."

Taylor chuckled. "Quinn, that's what we said, wasn't it? Even after all this time it's hard to believe?"

"I mean, when we started we said it was going to be just study buddies, but then w- yeah."

She raised an eyebrow. "So you're thinking about that, huh?"

"No, no, Taylor, this is just friend stuff. Purely friend stuff. I'm not thinking about any of that."

"Uncross your legs, Quinn."

"...Okay, I didn't want to be thinking about any of that, it just happened to pop up in my mind," I admitted, defeated.

She smiled triumphantly. "Knew it. See? Like, everyone thinks about it, especially after it starts. Now think about if you were drunk, or tipsy, like Morgan was. You can't blame her for that."

"Yeah, but she's had sex before. Like, full sexual intercourse. Presumably with several guys. I've only ever done some stuff, and it was with you, and it was for the purposes of education. It's still kind of new and thrilling to me."

Taylor's smile got bigger by the second. "Thrilling, huh?"

"I mean..."

"No no, go on, this is kind of fascinating," she admitted. "It's like I get to rediscover my own, like, beginning of it all."

"I just-"

"No, wait." She smiled mischievously. "You can only go on if you uncross your legs." Her smile turned a little devious.

I chuckled in discomfort. "...And if I don't want to do that?"

"Then you don't have to talk about it! But then I also forbid you from talking at all."

"Forbid me fro-"

"Nah-ah-ah!" she interrupted, holding up a finger with an entirely serious expression. We stared at each other for a few seconds, while her devious smile returned slowly.

I said nothing. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, before I realized I was looking someone in the eye for that long. I turned away, blushing. The silence was getting louder. I turned back to Taylor and opened my eyes to say something, and she held up the finger again and resumed her serious expression. After a bit, a smile of defeat slowly crept across my face and, slowly at first, I uncrossed my legs.

Taylor's finger lowered back to her side and her smile got bigger. Her eyes flashed down to my crotch, then back to my face. "You were saying?"

"This can not be the traditional way every guy my age has explored sex," I quipped as I adjusted myself on the beanbag chair.

"Sex in high school. What even is tradition?" Taylor quipped back. "So, new and thrilling."

I stared at her for a bit. She was really enjoying my hesitancy here. It's like she was teasing me... or torturing me. A part of me was excited, but another part of me was getting uncomfortable, and maybe that was her plan. Normally I would have been too nervous to continue in the way that I ended up doing, but at this point I realized that if I didn't shock her in some way, she would continue to have the upper hand.

"Yeah, new and thrilling," I replied, out of breath from the nervousness of knowing what I was about to say, feeling adrenaline surge through me. "I mean, I knew I had urges and stuff before, but I've been looking at your picture like every night. I think about what you taught me and how I could use those lessons to really please you. Or someone like you, you know..." My cock pulsed achingly in my pants. My pants visibly moved ever so slightly every time it did. "...the stuff we already talked about."

"Damn, Quinn," Taylor replied. "You sure feel strongly about it. I, like, wasn't expecting that."

"I did say I was speechless when I first saw your picture. I guess I, uh, just found the words for it," I shrugged, no longer looking her in the eye, trying to play it cool.

"Guess you did," she nodded.

"Have you found a nice guy to please you yet?" I asked.

"Worried you're going to lose to the competition?" she teased me.

"Competition? It's not like we're guaranteed to go all the way if you don't find a guy," I commented. "Plus I still have my picture. Though if you ended up in a relationship and asked me to delete it, I would. In front of you, so you know I deleted it, if you want."

Taylor gave me one of her cutest smirks. It lit up the features on her cute face. "Oh, Quinn. Always such a gentleman," she remarked.

"It's not being a gentleman, it's the respect people owe each other. If a guy doesn't give you at least that, don't sleep with him," I reminded her.

She looked to the ground and bit her lip. "Yeah, but if I did that, knowing the guys at our school, maybe I'd have so few options that I'd, like, have to sleep with you."

I exhaled sharply and suddenly. "You're just trying to get me to, uh, shoot in my pants again," I laughed with a small, windy voice.

She joined in on the laughing. "It's definitely interesting to watch," she remarked in just as low a voice. "Did you, maybe, want to keep those lessons going? We don't need a textbook for that."

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm just the teacher here," Taylor remarked innocently, flipping her hair behind her.

"And what would you want to teach me?" I inquired. "Unless we'd just be going over old lessons."

"Well, I assume you would want to skip over the lesson on eating a girl out," she laughed, as if it was ridiculous to assume a guy would even want to do that.

"Are you kidding?" I found the words leaving my mouth before they even registered to me.

Taylor paused, almost mid-word, and looked at me. The faintest beginnings of a smile reached her lips. "You'd, uh, want to learn how to eat a girl out?" she asked, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Uh, yeah, I would," I replied nervously, my own voice barely audible.

Her smile expanded, just a little, and I swear I saw the beginnings of her licking her lips. "Well then..." she replied, clearly as nervous as I was at that point. "M-maybe we could start with reviewing old material, and if you seem to know it all, we could move on to new stuff."

I genuinely wanted to just hang out with her. I promised myself I wouldn't try to shift the conversation to sexual when we hung out. I wanted to prove to her, and to myself, I could hang out with her without it turning sexual. All I had to do was tell her that.

"Sounds good to me."

Taylor was wearing one of those shirts that revealed either one shoulder or the other. It actually looked insanely attractive on her, but I for one wasn't complaining when she took it off. This time she removed her undershirt and bra like it was nothing, and soon her beautiful small brown nipples stared me in the face again. To cut the tension she cupped her boobs in both hands and did a motion like she was weighing them while teasing ask, "Did you miss them?"

"I assume I'm allowed to say 'yes' here," I breathed.

"Quinn, for once, don't focus on what you think others want to say. Say, like, the first thing that comes to your mind."

"I really want to suck on them this time too," I admitted breathily.

"Ooh," Taylor cooed. "Bad boy. Remember, they're sensitive."

"Wait, seriously?! I can?" I asked, for some reason not able to believe it.

"Hurry up, before I change my mind," she practically sang.

I don't think if my brain even processed the few seconds it took for me to approach her and kneel down in front of her. The few seconds afterwards, though, were like time was slowing down. I could practically feel my heartbeat, synched up with the jumping and twitching my dick was doing in my pants, as my lips hit her nipples for the first time ever.

I was expecting the taste to be kind of plain, just like a 'skin' flavor, but nipples (or at least her nipples) actually had a distinct flavor to them. It was kind of like sweat, but sweeter. More addictive. I loved how soft yet firm her nipples felt in my mouth, and I loved feeling the nuds move around as my lips, then my tongue, began to play with them. I knew I wanted to give a hard suck immediately, but I heeded Taylor's advice and held back on sucking on them for the time being, until I knew what she liked.

Luckily it seemed I was flying on blind luck - within seconds Taylor was cooing and bringing her hands to the back of my head. "Oh, wow, Quinn, you're a really fast learner," she breathed, her breaths turning into slight moans.

I honestly could have done just this for hours. This was like heaven. I knew guys liked sucking on boobs, but I would never have guessed why until I had one in my mouth. Before it was just curiosity, but now that I had a taste, I was hungry for more.

I started experimenting with adding my tongue, listening for Taylor's response as I learned by trial and error (though thankfully not much error) what she liked and how, as well as when, to use different things my mouth could do on her. Before long, she was guiding me to her other breast, and I found myself getting light-headed with horniness while using every technique I just learned.

I was making Taylor Wise wet. One of the most popular girls at my school, certainly the hottest. The girl every straight guy in my school wanted to fuck, and here I was, on my knees, her moaning for me as I sucked on her gorgeous little nipples.

It seemed she couldn't handle her hormones any better than I could, because after a little while, she practically forced my mouth off of her nipples and made me face her. "I'm, uh, really horny, and I just... look, I just want your tongue inside of me, Quinn."

"Okay," I breathlessly replied, almost in fear.

She barely waited for my response. Within seconds, I had backed off and she had stood up to remove her pants. This was so surreal to me, so exciting. I had seen her boobs before in her picture so I was prepared for that, but I had never seen her pussy before, and she was asking me to eat it.

Taylor removed her pants and underwear in one fell swoop, immediately showing me her beautiful vagina. I found myself gasping in the sheer beauty of it all. I practically felt the brightness of my vision jump for a second.

Taylor just had this kind of quality to her where everything just worked perfectly. Her tits just looked like... Taylor's. Like, yeah, of course the popular beautiful girl had really good-looking breasts. Her pussy was no exception. There was a little amount of hair around it, showing that she did regularly shave, just not recently, and her lips were just perfect - big and beautiful and practically inviting. She could have asked me to fuck her right there and despite myself, I would have.

She saw me staring and laughed nervously. "Sorry that it's not shaven," she mumbled. "I, uh, didn't think this would be happening today."

"Nothing to apologize for. I really like this. You don't have to shave if you don't want to," I found myself mumbling, not taking my eyes off of the treasure put before me.

Taylor seemed to take that as a good sign and smiled at me as she kicked off her pants. With both legs freed, she sat back down in the beanbag chair and scooted her hips forward.

I never took my eyes off of her. "So, is there a-"

"Just figure it out," she practically whined. "I'm so horny, Quinn. Please."

Who was I to turn down a challenge like that? Wordlessly I leaned in, gingerly stuck my tongue out, and tried to figure out what the heck I was doing.

Instantly her hands flung to the back of my head and pushed me in. Initially I pushed back, not wanting to suffocate, until I found a good angle to keep breathing and keep pleasing her.

It wasn't a huge shock to find out that vagina didn't taste like peaches and cream. I definitely preferred the taste of her nipples, but her folds didn't taste bad, just different. At first my tongue practically vibrated around, hitting anything that made any kind of reaction from Taylor, but after a few explorations made and a couple breathy one-liners of instruction from Taylor, I was all set. I got right to work, using my tongue, exploring her slit and occasionally yet lightly teasing her clit with my tongue, as per Taylor's instructions.

It was weird that there was this stereotype of guys not being able to find the clitoris. It was clear as day, even with my eyes closed and my tongue being the only means of exploration, that the clit was around the top of the slit. Once I had hit a sort of bump at the top and Taylor practically spasmed for a nanosecond, I knew I found it. Afterwards, it became really clear to me that this little sensitive bump at the top was the clitoris.

And wow, did Taylor ever have a sensitive one. I had to be careful not to overstimulate her, and this was my first time, having very little clue what I was doing. Imagine doing this to Taylor every day and finding out what really made her squirm.

Imagine doing this to Taylor every day.

I really wanted to live that reality. Even though I was the one servicing her, it felt so undeniably sexy to do this to Taylor, to orally please her, and have her moaning out her appreciation and complete, utter horniness for me. I began trying more and more daring things with my tongue, and I could tell by the way her thighs gripped me and her hands went back and forth from playing with my hair to straight-up grabbing it that she was having a really great time releasing her pent-up energy.