Mutual Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, Quinn, holy -haaaa, haa, om my fuck, I'm so glad we're doing this..." She was practically babbling as she ground her pelvis against my face. My face was angling and moving all around as my desperation to please her drove me deeper and deeper. Licking her folds, teasing her clit, diving my tongue in and out of her - anything to make her squeal and moan some more.

I almost didn't recognize what was coming when her grinding and moans became more urgent. I almost panicked, overthinking what I needed to do, realizing she was going to cum soon. Was I supposed to go faster or deeper? Was I supposed to stop?

Thankfully, she apparently read my mind. "I'm about to cum, Quinn. Keep doing exactly, haa, what you're doing. And do not stop. I'll, haaa, haaaaaa, tap both your shoulders when I... aaaaaaugh, aah..."

I'm glad she was able to clearly direct me in this state. I was glad to not let up, continuing to lick her and please her, her thighs practically trapping my head, her hands grabbing bunches of my hair, her breaths getting higher, her need to cum growing deeper.

I didn't even know when her orgasm began. All I knew was there was this moment she practically froze in place, with me still doing what I was doing (after all, she told me not to stop). I could feel her body getting tenser and tenser while she was frozen, until it all evaporated at once in one content, satisfied sigh. I sensed that I didn't need to lick her with such urgency, so I relaxed my tongue muscles until I felt her thighs relax and her reach slightly down to tap my shoulders.

"I guess your head would have made more sense..." she panted, practically dreamily.

"You were busy, I'm not going to blame you for being hasty," I joked. "So, uh, did I do an okay job, or..."

I shifted up to see Taylor with these half-closed, unfocused, almost drunk eyes. "Quinn, if you were my boyfriend I'd fucking kiss you right now," she replied slowly and quietly. "That was amazing. One of my best. Thank you so much." She shifted herself forward and gave me a hug, which I awkwardly returned. "You're definitely a fast learner."

"I, uh, have a great teacher," I awkwardly laughed as the hug broke off. "I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself, and I'll, uh... try to use it... what I learned, well."

She smirked at me. "Are you shy now?" she asked teasingly.

"More of that overwhelming stuff I talked about," I honestly answered. "But I'm getting better at it. Maybe I'll be able to actually withstand your friends talking about sex in front of me now."

Taylor laughed, putting her tongue between her teeth again. She looked so cute when she did that. Before long, a silence passed between us, and Taylor's eyes wandered down to my still-hard cock. Honestly, it twitching probably made the most noise in the whole room.

"So, uh... I feel like you earned this, but... did you maybe want me to do something for you?" she bashfully piped up.

I followed her look down to my crotch. "Would it do anything for you? Would you-"

"Quinn... she sang.

"No, this time I mean it. I think... unless you really want to... as weird as this sounds... I think I'd want to wait."

She looked at me, shocked. "Really? After all, this, you don't want me to... y'know..."

"It's not that I don't want you to," I promised. "A part of me really wants it, and I really want it from you especially." She smiled mischievously at that last part. "But I think I'm just a little overwhelmed. Maybe another time, if you'd want to do it at that point I mean."

She shook her head at me. "You're so strange, Quinn," she remarked. "Okay. Well then, thanks. I definitely got out a lot of what I've been feeling recently."

"Yeah, I, uh, felt it on my tongue," I replied bashfully. She grinned at me as she picked up her pants and put them on, then sat back down on the beanbag chair.

The next few minutes were a little awkward at first, but after discussing sex for a bit longer, I managed to push the topic back to school and teachers and stuff. Those two topics seemed to be the only things we had in common for now, so I couldn't exactly push for much else. Before long, it was starting to get dark outside, as the basement window was showing.

Taylor paused from our discussion about Mrs. Jackson and casually looked out the window. "I guess I should drive you back, huh?" she asked.

"Probably for the best, yeah," I admitted. "I'm glad I got to hang out with you. And not just for the sex stuff. It's, uh, cool to just be around another person and talk about whatever."

"I know it blows your mind, Quinn, but I've been doing this for years, with whoever," Taylor laughed. "It's a thing you can ask any of your friends to do."

"Well, yeah, but you're fucking beautiful," I found myself speaking before thinking. I instantly blushed, opened my mouth and clamped my teeth back together, and looked away.

Taylor, luckily, just laughed. "I hope I'm more than just that. Do you only talk to me because you think I'm beautiful?"

"No," I admitted. "I'm sorry for phrasing it like that. I like that you don't just go, 'ohh, this teacher is strict, he sucks,' and I like how pragmatic you are and how you look at your own future. It's cool. You're cool."

"I'm cool, huh? I'm honored," she quipped. "Well Quinn, you're pretty cool too." She and I both stood up and made off for the car. We barely said another word to each other as we drove back, opting instead to enjoy the sunset to the left of us.

Before long, we were back at my place. "Well, here we are," Taylor announced. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?"

"Yeah, see you then. Thanks for doing all this," I replied.

"It wasn't a favor, Quinn, it was hanging out," she pointed out.

"Then thank me too," I laughed.

She smiled. "Take care." Those were the last words she exchanged before she drove off. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I walked back to my place, even as people passed me in the apartment hallways on my way.

When I got inside, Mother was in the kitchen, with her back turned to me. "Quinn?" she asked.

"Yes, Mother. Sorry I'm back late. I was seeing a friend."

"Hmm," she simply replied, still not turning around. "You missed supper. Don't forget to sweep."

I knew that tone. Knowing not to say anything else, I walked down the hallway into my room, where Kevin was there, doing some kind of homework at the desk.

"Mother is pissed," he almost sang as I closed the door.

"Yup, got that, thanks," I replied annoyedly, putting my stuff down.

"You could have at least called her. I even sent you a text. I tried bailing you out, but I can't do shit if even I don't know where you are," Kevin continued. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check - yup, three missed calls from Mother, one smug text from Kevin.

"So, where were you actually? 'Seeing a friend.'" He laughed.

"Taylor and I-" I stopped. Something about what Taylor said stuck with me. If Kevin was a blabbermouth, maybe it really was for the best he didn't know. Not just about our sexual stuff, but about us even getting closer together. He already teased me enough as it was.

I cleared my throat nervously. "She has... a test coming up. Well, we both do. In the same class, duh. But I - I mean, she, felt nervous about it, so we did another emergency studying session."

Kevin shrugged nonchalantly. "Makes sense. You know Mother though."

I did. Even telling her "I got paid" or something wouldn't save me from this - nothing excused me not telling her where I was, even if it was something she would normally be proud of.

My phone, still in my hand, vibrated once as Kevin turned back around. A message, from Taylor. Making sure Kevin was fully turned around in case, I opened it to see she sent me another picture, with a caption.

Just thought u might want the full set ; )

I did my best to make my gasp as silent as possible. A zoomed-in picture of just Taylor's pussy, spread by her two fingers. Her little clit, puffy and engorged, clearly aroused, was standing at full attention for me. I can only imagine how much my cock was aching for release as I felt it get fully hard again, although this time I knew I'd be cranking one out and practically painting the washroom wall as I stare at Taylor's pussy later that evening.

A smile crept across my face. Her friends could question me. Bryce could grab me. Mother could get angry at me. At the end of the day, this was all worth it.