Mutual Benefits Ch. 06

Story Info
The most popular girl in school needs a study buddy.
7.9k words
4.73
68.5k
73

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It definitely wasn't just wishful thinking, nor a coincidence -- Taylor and I were seeing each other more and more. We went from seeing each other once a week and maybe doing something sexually at the end of the study session, to seeing each other once every two days or so, with at least half of our time spent with our tongues busy working on one another.

"Mmmh," Taylor moaned as she engulfed my cock with her mouth for the second time that day. We hadn't moved on from oral, and I was probably doing it to her twice for every one time she did it to me, but I was perfectly okay with that. I actually really enjoyed giving it to her, especially since she was very eager to receive and, plus, I knew that if I asked, she'd blow me as often as I ate her out -- I was just too shy to ask.

She bobbed her head up and down, not bothering to wear anything but her bra. I had already eaten her out today, and the sight of her bottomless sucking me off with appreciation and eagerness in her eyes was absolutely breathtaking to behold.

Before long, Taylor had me shifting in place, practically whimpering with anticipation, which as I figured out, she really enjoyed hearing. She practically purred as she took her mouth off of me and eagerly watched my cock, her one hand jacking me off, her other hand encouragingly playing with my balls. "Come on, Quinn. Cum for me."

What a fucking dream world I was living in. I gave one more groan and shot my first load, feeling like it must have travelled about a foot into the air before coming down. Smaller ropes of cum quickly followed, and I found myself breathing heavily on the floor, staring straight up at the ceiling.

I could do nothing but stare and pant until I had the strength to look up again. I chuckled, seeing the paper towel Taylor had placed next to me, and began to clean myself off. Taylor was working her pants back up her legs, smiling at me.

We didn't speak for a bit, opting instead to finish cleaning and dressing back up before I spoke. "So, uh... do you think you're all caught up now?"

Taylor smiled at me. "In more ways than one."

It wasn't even that clever, but I had to chuckle. She'd definitely gained a confidence with me I hadn't seen from her before. It was either that or familiarity. "Cool, so then maybe do you want to reschedule for next week, or..."

Taylor widened her smile at me, as if we were sharing a joke. "Tomorrow. And... what do you say we try something more tomorrow?"

Despite ejaculating so recently, I felt my dick respond to that. "N-new? Like..."

Taylor shrugged in her usual playful way. "Who knows? Let's make it tomorrow then, my place, after school."

"Well, I'll need to see. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine, but-"

"Quinnnnn," Taylor practically sang. "You're talking too much again. It'll be fine. And a lot of fun," she finished with a wink.

"Okay, but can you at least tell me what you were thinking of? Like, if we're moving in that direction, like, all the way, shouldn't one of us pick up some... protection or something?"

Taylor only laughed and shook her head in that telltale 'Oh, Quinn' way, without answering me.

***

I could barely concentrate during the first two periods the following day, especially knowing I'd be sharing last period with Taylor. I knew she wouldn't try anything that would compromise herself there -- at school, she basically treated me like a stranger at this point -- but that didn't stop me from feeling nervous as all hell.

Even at lunchtime, I found myself walking around nervously, and watching my back more than usual. Too much, in fact, given I accidentally walked right into someone without noticing it.

"Sorry," I replied immediately, before looking up and realizing I bumped into Joel Lowry, because of course. Joel was one of those guys in the school. I had no clue if he was more of a jock or a prep. No matter how hot it was that day, he always wore either a Letterman jacket or what may as well have been a Letterman jacket. He was on our practically non-existent football team, was this year's leader of the Boxing Club, and was definitely going to be the valedictorian. Every stereotype about jocks being dumb? He proved them wrong at every turn. Word around the school was, the only reason he didn't run for Student Council President was because he was friends with Abby, the year's current President.

"Hey, the fuck's your problem?" he asked in a sour tone. "I'm just standing here. You wanna use your eyes or what?"

His crowd turned to me. Most of the guys were people I'd never even made eye contact with, but sure enough, there was one familiar pair of eyes in the group.

"Yo! Quinn!" Bryce blurted, clearly happy to see me. "You saved my fuckin' life, man. Those answers were fuckin' primo."

Primo? Enh, whatever. I smiled and nodded awkwardly in acknowledgement and Joel's eyes went from me to Bryce, back to me, and his gaze softened. I already knew he wasn't going to beat me up or anything -- the nice thing about the more well-educated jocks was that they were way less likely to use violence -- but it was clear the encounter made him second-guess himself.

"Ah, I'm guessing you're our little Cliffnotes buddy?" Joel asked.

'Little.' I was pretty sure I was older than him, even if I was half a foot shorter. "If you want to call it that," I replied.

"Huh. Well, you're not bad. I totally wouldn't have aced my test without you." All the guys in the group murmured their agreement. Apart from Bryce, none of them were in the group Bryce was in when I first handed him the sheet. I knew word traveled fast in Hazelwood, but it only became clear now just how fast.

"I even hear you're helping my girl Taylor with her data management stuff," he continued, clearly forgetting about me bumping into him by now.

My brow slightly furrowed. "Your girl? Are you two dating?"

He chuckled. "I dunno about 'ing,' we've just gone on the one so far, but I dunno. I guess. Labels, dude. Who needs 'em?"

I tried as hard as I could to not let my face betray me. This was new. This was probably very important to know.

"Anyway, no hard feelings. Just, y'know, look straight forward next time," Joel continued. "And, uh, nice job looking out for my bros. I know the school doesn't understand the kind of stuff you're doing, but we do. It's pretty cool."

"Thanks," I replied, leaving promptly. I made my way to the cafeteria, knowing I needed to talk to Taylor ASAP.

Halfway to her table, I stopped in my tracks, seeing the group of five at their table, talking and laughing away. I had told Taylor I wouldn't be seen with her in public. What the heck was I going to say to her when I approached? Asking her point-blank if she had a boyfriend and 'why didn't you tell me that sooner' was going to raise more than a few eyebrows. And asking her if we could talk in private, even if I said it was about studying stuff, was probably just going to be as suspicious.

I realized I was frozen in my tracks and staring at them when Milo lifted his head, cocked it a little, and gave me a confused wave. Snapping out of my trance, I waved back, did a 180, and walked away. No, clearly I was going to make things worse by asking her in public. I was now a part of high school drama, and I had to think before I acted. Everything had positive and negative consequences. It was cool to know that if Taylor was dating someone, he liked me, but that raised a very obvious question...

If Taylor was dating someone, when was she planning on telling me?!

***

As usual, after school, I hung out in the hallways for a bit and waited for Taylor's signal. As soon as it was given, I walked to her car, waving to her when I got close.

She gave me a chipper smile and unlocked her car door. "Ready? Let's go."

"Actually..." I began sharply, though immediately my voice softened. "I was wondering if I could ask you about something before we left. It's kind of important."

"Um, does it have to be here?" she asked, looking around. "We'll have a lot of time and privacy at my place. Y'know, in between lessons of course. We don't want to get distracted."

She said that in such a straightforward voice. I didn't know if she was playing the part in public or attempting to share an in-joke with me. "Okay, I guess. But I'll want to ask about it before we study."

Taylor shrugged and got in the car, with me following. I could have asked her in the car, but given it was a convertible that Taylor loved to have open, I would have had to shout for her to hear me anyways. Running my tongue over my teeth in thought, I just allowed the ride to go on silently until we were at our destination.

I wanted to ask as soon as the car was off, but before I knew it, Taylor was out of the car, bringing her stuff down to the basement before I so much as had my seatbelt undone. I knew I was just noticing this stuff now because I was paranoid about Joel, but something didn't seem right here.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding though. Maybe they went on one date before our studying even turned sexual and it was a weird long-term on-off thing. It's not like I was the foremost expert on high school relationships and how they played out.

When I got to the basement, Taylor was down there waiting for me, sitting in her beanbag chair, texting or something. She smiled slightly at the sight of me, and waited for me to close the door.

"So about the thing I wanted to ask..." I began.

Taylor smirked playfully. "Okay, no, it's obviously not, like, all the way, but I thought of something fun we could do after the lesson. Or, like, before, if you wanted." She finished her last remark with a wink.

I chuckled nervously. I think Taylor took that as incentive, but I held my hands in front of me. "Before we get to that... I have something important to talk about."

Taylor gave me a weird look. "It's not about that? What is it?"

"So today, I was walking around -- I bumped into -- I talked to Joel Lowry."

Taylor's face was unmoved, still giving me that look. Practically frozen.

"He -- we were talking about you and -- well, not really, we were just talking about helping people with schoolwork and -- okay, this is off-topic. You were brought up, naturally, in conversation. And he referred to you as 'his girl.' So, I ask if you're his gir-"

Taylor held up a hand to stop me. "I get where there is going. But you and me, we were never romantic. So I don't get why you're coming to me all jealous and like this."

"Oh, no. No no, I don't mean it like that!" I clarified myself.

"Well, that's how you're coming across," Taylor replied. "So maybe we should just drop this topic entirely, okay? It's just going to lead to more misunderstanding."

It was my turn to give her a weird look. This was not at all how I thought this conversation was going to play out. "But... I didn't even get to ask my question."

"Quinn, why can't we just drop this?" Taylor asked exasperatedly.

"Because I want to be able to communicate openly with you, and I'd really appreciate being able to ask my full question without you cutting me off and assuming I'm saying something else before you even heard me out."

She stared at me for a few seconds, her lips tightening. "Fine, whatever," she eventually bitterly huffed. "But try to word your, like, things a little better."

"Okay," I replied with a bit of confusion in my voice. "Anyway, yeah, he said you're his girl, so I ask if you're his girlfriend. Well, I don't ask that, I ask if you're dating. And he basically says yes."

"Basically?" Taylor asked.

"Like, he said that you went on one date so far, I think, with another planned in the future. So I just wanted to ask... mainly because, y'know, this is new to me... Why are we doing stuff if you have a, you know, boyfriend?"

Taylor kept staring at me and eventually broke into a small smile. "Quinn, you really don't know how high school works, do you?"

"Apparently not, but that's why I'm asking," I replied.

"Okay, so, yes, me and Joel did go on a date..."

Joel and I.

"...but that doesn't mean anything yet. We're not, like, boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. That's why the words boyfriend and girlfriend exist. They're there for the exclusivity. But we're not a couple, so I can do whatever..." She walked over to me and boldly put her hand on my pants. "...or whoever I want. If me and Joel go exclusive, then we should talk about it. But we're doing this in the first place so you get practice with girls, and I get to have some fun with a guy who doesn't think he's some master of orgasms when he can't even give me one. Got it?"

I was nervous about her being so close to my face. I felt like I couldn't even speak. I could only nod at her.

"Good boy," she nearly sang, giving me a little kiss on the cheek (which made me blush profusely) and sliding her hand up and down the front of my pants, before letting her hand drift off. "Now, where were we?"

She certainly was a woman on a mission. I wasn't sure she was going to open her textbook at all during this studying session, but all thoughts of data management flew out of my head as she took off her shirt and began to take her bra off. She smiled and never broke off her eye contact with me as the undid the hooks in the back, then slowly let her bra slide off of her chest. She slid her hands up her bare chest, grabbing her boobs and gently squeezing them, her smile growing. "Is there something you want, Quinn?"

It would have been fun to tease her back or even play coy, both of which I was physically incapable of doing. I nodded dumbly and walked forwards like a zombie, with both of us fully knowing just how ensnared by this girl I had become.

We ended up on the floor, with her giggling and panting with pleasure as I lay on top of her, my head buried in her chest, one hand on each boob. It took me a second to notice that my crotch was perfectly aligned with hers, with both of her legs spread open on either side of me. As I sucked and playfully squeezed her perfect boobs, I couldn't help but begin to grind my painfully hard cock, confined inside my pants, over her pants.

I could feel her body tense up and hear her breathing change over this new contact, with her pussy slowly but surely beginning to grind right back against me. I lifted my head from her boobs to look in her eyes and saw an expression I hadn't seen before -- an almost timid expression in the face of Taylor's lust. It was clear that our crotches making contact meant as much to her as it did to me, and it was having a similar effect on her. I knew that I was being driven crazy with my lust and that, in that moment, I wanted nothing more than to put it in her, but it made me twitch and surge to know she was likely thinking the exact same thing.

I don't know what made me do it, but instead of going back to her breasts, I kept my eyes on hers as I resumed humping her. I could practically feel her horny teenage pussy pulsing while we ground our crotches together, our lust and desperation getting more and more apparent in our eyes.

We remained like that for a few minutes until either the spell was broken for Taylor or she had made her mind up about something. She shook her head and regained her usual playful smirk, shooing me off of her and removing her pants. I figured she was just going to ask me to eat her out again, but, Taylor being Taylor, she had a way of surprising me.

"Take off your pants."

I gave her a slightly confused expression, but followed her orders. I removed my pants quickly, normally being shy or reserved but at this point being too horny to care. My cock sprung to life, painfully hard in front of me, twitching with anticipation. And I could see I wasn't alone -- Taylor's pussy lips were visibly puffy and presented outward, more aroused than I had seen them before, glistening with her juices. And just like I was doing with her, she was starily hungrily right at my cock.

"I was thinking... Would you want to do it at the same time?" she asked, almost shyly. It was interesting to see that she liked having control, but the hornier she got, the more bashful and submissive she became. Once I got more experienced, I was hoping I could use that to my advantage someday.

I nodded, trying to be confident but clearly nervous. "Y-yeah. I really would."

Taylor raised her eyebrows twice seductively, then winked at me, sitting down on the floor. "Come on. Don't be nervous."

It was really clear that my nervousness drove up her control factor. I desperately wanted to be all confidence and see if that could push the dynamic, but I was an unpopular nobody who was faced with a popular girl asking if he wanted to sixty-nine with her. I was helpless.

I sat down next to her and she gently lay down next to me, in one of those "paint me like one of your French girls" expressions. "Flip over," she commanded, and so I gently lay down opposite her, still looking her in the face, despite her pussy now being inches from my face.

I felt dumb, but I still had to ask. "So, uh, what happens now?"

"Lay down. I'll get on top of you. I, like, don't weigh much, so I think you'll be able to support me," she laughed. I could do nothing but laugh in return, and I did as I was told. I laid down and Taylor maneuvered on top of me, trying to angle herself correctly.

My heartbeat started to quicken as I realized that Taylor didn't exude her usual confidence she normally had with our sexual adventures at this moment. Realization hit me -- she had never done this before. This was as new to her as it was to me. I was going to be her first sixty-nine.

She wasn't exactly good at hiding it, either. As she was maneuvering, she paused. "Wait," she finally said. "Take off the rest of your clothes first." I did as she told, and she followed suit. Before long, we were both fully naked. "There," she laughed. "That probably makes this easier."

She was so pretty. Even though I was getting accustomed to seeing her naked, it didn't awe me any less. Everything, from her cute little chipmunk smile, right down to her perfect short legs, with one of her thighs even boasting a cute little birthmark, some kind of big freckle. Her perky tits on full display, her nipples telling me just how excited she was to get to sixty-nine with me. Her puffy labia, clearly ready and wanting this, although I could see that just from the excitement in her eyes.

Over the next few minutes, we figured ourselves out until finally we got to a position where she could lower herself onto my face and I could please her without dying of suffocation. It helped that she was decently small -- even though I was kind of short, I still was taller than her, and I bet even with my lankiness, I weighed more than her too.

The knowledge of her possibly giving me her first sixty-nine made me want her even more. From the moment her thighs made contact with my face and her pussy was within a good distance of my tongue, I went to work on her.

The effect was instantaneous. Taylor was on her way to lean down and take my cock but my tongue's first few movements made her stiffen her back and moan. "Fuck, Quinn," she panted. "And I thought I was a fast learner."

Cheesy. I didn't stop, and closed my eyes in passion, continuing to lick and explore Taylor's love tunnel. She gave a few chuckles in appreciation and lust, gently wiggling her hips on top of my face as she bent down and started lovingly licking up and down my shaft, preparing me for her mouth.

Even with her on top of me, I couldn't stop myself from shuddering when her tongue made contact with me. I could hear her laughing at my reaction, knowing exactly why I'd temporarily stopped eating her out. As soon as I had stopped, I was back to work, worshipping her with my mouth, using everything she had taught me to be a good pupil.