Mutual Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo stared at me for a bit. "Okay," he finally told me, coldly, his expression not changing. "Thanks for the info. Have a good day, Quinn." With an ominous calmness, he walked right out of the hallway, and that was the end of that.

I honestly thought I was going to feel regret or guilt for lying, but honestly, I only felt proud. I stuck up for myself, and I knew Taylor would be happy with what I did. Part of me was wondering if maybe I should report to Taylor that I was being asked this by Milo.

I started walking back to my locker, thinking to myself. No, I really should just keep my mouth shut. Adopt the Morgan approach. I saw no one, and no one asked me anything.

But Milo did ask me something. He asked me if I was having sex with Taylor, hitting the bullseye. And... it 'had nothing to do with me.' How was that possible? Sex takes place between two people. Without it, it's just... masturbation. Granted, Taylor and I weren't having full-on sex, but...

...but we were having some form of it. And Milo was asking me, without me having to do with it. So... it wasn't getting out that I was the one having sex with her? What could that mean? There was a rumor going around that Taylor was having sex with someone, and people wanted to find out who?

No, that was dumb. If someone was spying on her, they'd see both of us, not just her. And if she was leaking it herself, she wouldn't need me to shut up about it.

But then... what? If it genuinely had nothing to do with me... then why would Milo even ask me? He seemed like the least drama-hungry of the group. Or power-hungry. He had nothing to gain. And he was... trying to get me to admit to sleeping with Taylor? Or, wait, if it had nothing to do with me, he was trying to find out who was having sex with her.

But why? What does it mean when the only missing puzzle piece was who someone was sleeping with?

I don't know how it started. Maybe it started with the bad feeling in my stomach. Maybe my legs made up their mind before my mind did. All I knew was, in a matter of a minute or so, I was walking -- nay, running -- after Milo.

I barely caught him before he disappeared inside what must have been his first period classroom. At the risk of making a scene, I called out -- "Milo!" -- to him.

He turned around, his expression still unchanged. He just stared at me as I jogged the last few steps up to him. Neither of us said anything for the longest time. Eventually, I just started nodding at him.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Yes. The answer to your question is yes. Is there something I need to know here?" I asked, out of breath.

"I thought it might be," he muttered. "Yeah, there is."