Mutual Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor wanted to look right into my eyes while blowing me, as the first few seconds of this blowjob proved, but pretty soon her eyes blissfully and slowly closed and she began moaning on my cock. I could feel movement happening beneath my feet, and realized the little minx was, just moments after her last orgasm, fingering herself and moaning on my cock as she blew me! I quickly made a mental note that, if we were to keep this up, I'd need to see if we could have another night when she wanted to drink, because the experience was out of this world.

Taylor looked so cute with her eyes closed in concentration, her mouth full of my cock, and her head bobbing up and down on me, especially knowing that she was now furiously rubbing her clit at the same time. In the best way possible, Taylor was a total pro, and here I was getting to enjoy all of the fruits of her labor! It definitely helped that she had such incredible skill when it came to doing a blowjob.

I was getting better at lasting longer with her - no doubt something that was part of Taylor's long-term plan, since it was evident she loved sucking cock - but at this point after all that teasing and now through her efforts, there was no way I was going to last long at all.

I could barely make any guttural noises, let alone warn Taylor in words, that my own orgasm was approaching quickly, but luckily, she got the message. And when she did, I was treated to a visual that I thought I wasn't going to see in a million years.

Taylor stayed true to not having any penetrative sex with me, but in a surprisingly coherent way given her state, she quickly sat up on me and started jacking me off with her hand, the head of my dick resting right above her pussy. Think if a girl was riding me cowgirl style, but instead of on top of my cock, she was slightly further down my body, resting on my thighs. I could even feel her pussy making contact with my balls, leaving some of its wetness on them as they bounced up and down with her hand's thrusts.

Taylor looked me in the eyes as she jacked me off, her hips grinding against me. She still had her shirt on, which made it even more erotic - this image of a tipsy good girl grinning naughtily as she practically rode me, her hand jacking me off, both of us clearly pretending I was inside her. "Come on, Quinn," she begged in a lusty yet controlling voice. "Cum for me. You know you want to. Fucking do it."

There was no way in Hell I was going to last with her doing that. With a feeble groan, I started spurting shot after shot high into the air, practically feeling my vision blur while Taylor Wise's hand completely drained my balls of any and all cum they had inside them.

I threw my head back and groaned, feeling the electric fire of my orgasm spread throughout my entire body, still feeling Taylor grinding herself against me, eventually letting go of my cock and getting herself off of me, sitting down next to me. With a grunt of strength I lifted my head up to see she was looking over my no doubt cum-splattered body, biting her lower lip and lazily fingering herself.

"Oh, uh, sorry," I awkwardly began. "I think I got some of me... on your shirt," I pointed out. I knew girls didn't like to have that kind of stuff happen, because it can stain their clothing or something.

She looked down at the splotch, smiling. "I know," she murmured slowly, and quietly, bringing her free hand to it and rubbing her finger in it. She moaned. "Mmm. It feels warm."

I had died and gone to heaven. Taylor was fucking unbelievable. Every time she managed to surprise and shock me, from our sexual antics to... to everything! The way the school year was ending was absolutely bonkers, and I had a funny little feeling that things were definitely not winding down anytime soon.