Mutual Benefits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed into her eyes as she began to jack me off over my pants. "I want you too, Morgan," I moaned.

"I want to be your first time," she moaned back.

"I can't imagine it being anyone but you," I... said. Truthfully. I think. I shook my head slightly. The last thing I was going to do was debate hypotheticals at a time like this.

She smiled. "I'm so happy, Quinn," she told me quietly, kissing me again. We got ourselves comfortable on the bed, barely stopping before trying to take up as much of the queen-size bed as we could, our tongues wrestling with each other. Our hands all over each other. My dick aching and begging to be set free. It wanted her. I wanted her. And tonight, I was finally going to claim her, after so long.

Morgan was a smartly dressed girl, but tonight she went with a long skirt and a cute blazer to match, and it was my pleasure to peel both off of her. I had eaten her out and worshiped her breasts enough times to make disrobing her easy. I could even get her bra off with one hand, something she found particularly sexy for whatever reason.

She was all too happy to reciprocate, taking my jacket off, then my t-shirt, then insisting on admiring my body before removing my pants and socks, giggling as she watched my cock throb and throb inside my underwear.

"You're always so eager," she murmured.

"You're always so attractive," I shot back.

We resumed making out with our underwear on, which led to me kissing and sucking her neck while working my hand inside of her underwear. I rubbed her clit in circles and lightly bit her neck, listening for her little moans and feeling every little squirm and spasm. Morgan was so eager for my touch, so needy. I would occasionally slow down and remove my head from her neck to look her in the eyes. She matched my look of desire with one of her own. She wanted me. She wanted me badly.

Eventually, both of us got up and removed our underwear, feeling the time was right. I smiled as I saw some of her juices clinging to her underwear. She was more than glistening, she was excited. I was going to get to fuck Morgan's beautiful pussy. That was my fucking girlfriend right there, eager for me, begging for my cock inside her.

She bit her lip as she looked my body over, her eyes transfixed on my cock just as much as mine were on her pussy. "You look ready," she commented, noting my precum.

"I could say the same for you," I pointed out, making her smile again.

Her hands didn't paw at my cock. Her eagerness didn't outshine her experience. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she wanted me. "I don't want to wait any longer," she begged, grabbing a condom from the table. "I want you inside me." She was moaning. "Please!"

I chuckled in desire, taking the condom and opening the package. I probably could have studied a bit more when it came to condoms, but after looking it over a bit, it was clear. Unravel from the outside-in. Easy.

I unraveled the condom on my dick and she watched for every second, with a soft delicate smile on her face. "I can't believe..." she mumbled. "She looked up at me happily. "I'm so happy we're finally doing this."

My dick jumped. She was so sexy yet so... cute. Morgan Jones, the hardass of the group, the girl from the group most used to intimidating and being the assertive one, was being cute for me. Something about that made having sex with her so much sexier for me.

We got into position -- missionary, to be specific -- and kissed tenderly a few more times, before I lined my dick up with her slit, rubbing it up and down a few times. The condom was lubricated and her juices were definitely making things easier, but still, I couldn't help but prolong it, almost out of nervousness.

Morgan was moaning, almost unconsciously. "Oh fuck, Quinn, I can't wait, I've wanted this for so long," she moaned. "Please, fuck me. Claim me."

I nodded, grabbing myself by the shaft and easing it in slowly. Morgan started panting more heavily once she felt me enter her, and quivered when my pelvic bone met hers. I stayed there for a bit, the both of us looking each other in the eyes. I blinked a few times, feeling my eyes getting moist. She saw and gave a giggly exhale, smiling and pulling me down by the neck to kiss me. She hugged me, bringing me down to her shoulder, so we couldn't see each other's eyes, and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I am," I admitted. "Just... feeling a lot."

"Me too," she told me softly. I pulsed inside her, and she panted in response. "Quinn, I... I love you."

I felt my body tense, then release. My muscles contracted and released, like I was crying. She hugged me tighter as I realized I probably was crying, but it wasn't like a sad cry. This just... felt so good. I was in heaven, with the one girl I truly wanted. Even with my tears, I started slowly moving my hips back and forth, and Morgan started moving her hips in tandem with me.

This was it. My first time. With Morgan. No judgment, even with me crying, just love and acceptance. This was the best thing, this was amazing. I was so happy. "I love you too," I whispered back, and began to pump my hips in earnest and fill her with myself, learning on the job just how amazing sex felt, even with the condom on.

It was truly amazing. I wanted to do it every day. I wanted her every day. Morgan was making me go crazy, and even though I couldn't see anything with the tears in the way, I was dedicated to making sure she enjoyed herself as much as possible. I picked up speed, going from slow gentle lovemaking to animalistic fucking.

Even with the condom, it was still my first time, and I became all too aware that I got close annoyingly quickly. Just as I started to truly fuck her, I started to slow down, and compensated for the slowing down with purposefully deep, rough strokes, as if it was my plan from the start. Eventually, the tears stopped enough that I could resume making out with her, also giving me a few precious seconds to recover enough to continue fucking her, and at a fast enough pace that Morgan was feeling ravaged, and claimed, just as she wanted.

And I wanted to claim her. Morgan's little squeaks and moans were accentuated by every decision I made. As I took in the pleasure of the moment, I would grab her hair and experimentally yank, or bite into her neck a little harder than usual, or surprise myself with something like that. Each time, I wasn't told off, but rather rewarded, each time with a guttural submissive sound I'd never heard Morgan make before.

"Fuck, I really like that..." Morgan moaned. "I... never... liked that... before..." She opened her eyes and they were practically rolled back into her head. "But... I think... I like it... with you..."

Hearing her say that spurred me on, and a thought I never thought would be mine popped into my head. "Do you trust me?" I breathed into her ear.

"Yesssss..." she purred.

"Could I try something... risky with you?" I asked, my voice quivering.

"Fuck yes," she practically squeaked. "Worst I can... say is... stop doing it..." She was super into this, and clearly eager to see what I thought of. Clearly, she was less scared of it than I was, which only gave me more confidence to try it.

Here went nothing. Throwing caution to the wind, I wound my arm back and slapped my girlfriend across the face. Shock painted her entire face, accentuated by the long, thick thrusts my cock was giving her. She slowly closed her eyes and took in the feelings.

"That was..." she began in a small voice. "Wow, Quinn, I- fuck. Do it again. Sir."

Holy shit. I had to slow down again just due to the shock alone. It was so hot. My assertive queen bee girlfriend, begging for me to slap her face again. And I was not about to disappoint her. Deciding to be fair to both sides of her face, I wound my other hand back and slapped her again, immediately getting rewarded with a low moan from her.

"Fuck yes, I'm your little bitch..." she moaned, to herself. Damn, she was a little freak.

Even though it was our first time, we experimented like that the entire time. I learned a few valuable things -- don't hit too close to the jaw or the ear, different angles for the palm or fingers being the contact point, supplement with kisses. It was so hot, and watching Morgan's cheeks get redder as I kept fucking her was the hottest thing in the world.

I think we both knew when my orgasm arrived. My muscles stiffened, I started getting faster and I leaned away from slapping her and back into crying mode, with her coaxing me the whole time.

"You going to cum? Do it, babe. Do it, Quinn. Cum for me. Fill me. Flood me."

Tears streamed down my face and I roared as I shot what felt like dozens of spurts into the condom, imagining filling Morgan up. I saw stars, both from exhaustion and feeling like Morgan was my key to the universe. She moaned and stroked up and down my arms as I unloaded inside her, with my roar eventually subsiding. I collapsed on top of her, with her stroking my hair.

Eventually, I got the strength to hoist myself up, looking into her eyes and breaking into a goofy grin. "S-sorry for crying," I managed.

She kissed me deeply. "Do not apologize for what happened," she ordered. "That was wonderful. The best first time I've had with any guy. I'd take the guy that cried over any other guy. No one made me feel half as good as that." She paused and bit her lip. "And no one ever made me actually like getting slapped before."

"Really?" I wasn't exactly some expert at it. Hell, I was a novice who had a weird idea in the moment. How did I...?

Overthinking. Morgan said it felt good, so it felt good. I smiled at her, and kissed her again. "Can I say the thing I said while we were...?" I trailed off.

She laughed. "We said a lot of things there, Quinn," she pointed out.

I nodded, and blushed. "I love you, Morgan," I said emphatically.

She smiled. "I love you too," she replied, kissing me again.

Taylor would have been disappointed. I didn't think of her at all until after we were both fully dressed again.

***

I was shocked to find Kevin still in the living room when I stumbled back into the house.

"Hey, Kevin," I practically sang to him. I was on Cloud Nine. The rest of the night was spent with Morgan, and I loved every second of it. "Are Mother and Father asleep?"

"Yup, they are," he replied in a low-energy voice. "How was the party?"

"Amazing," I replied honestly. "How was your night?"

He sighed, and turned to me with a morose smile, pausing his game. "Y'know Quinn, I really am so happy for you that you turned yourself around," he began. "But man. I look at you, how you're getting invited to parties and stuff, and I just... did I do something wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, my tone losing its jovial nature. I sat down next to him, and he unpaused.

"Well, you didn't care about getting in," he noted. "You just happened to tutor one girl, get with her friend, and suddenly, you got an in to the Love party. I'm just feeling bummed, I guess."

"Trust me, you didn't miss much. Most of it was just needless drama and bad feelings," I replied earnestly.

He laughed. "We both know that sounds up my alley," he replied. "I dunno. I'm happy for you and all, but I can't help but..."

I felt bad about it, but I broke into a grin. "Are you jealous of me?" I realized. "Oh, how the tables have turned."

"I just feel like I dedicated myself to the wrong allegiances is all," he noted. "What do you think? I mean, you're kinda past me in the food chain at this point. You could even say I helped you. So, got any advice for me?"

I opened my mouth, then closed it. I thought to myself for a bit and let myself speak. "Well... I don't think I could help you, but my friends could," I began.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, when I was shopping, I talked to Morgan and Lexi about you."

"Aw, they don't count, they don't like me," he butted in.

"Well, exactly," I pointed out. "They think you... saw high school as this... transactional thing. Like, it's too much about allegiances, and not enough about people. They saw you as this brown-noser who wanted connections, and thought that whenever you felt you could benefit from being around them, they felt drained to be around you."

"Like I'm a parasite? Jeez. And what did you say in my honor?" He asked, his mind on the game.

"I... don't disagree," I said gingerly. He paused the game. "Like, I get why they would feel like that. Maybe they need to see you as a person, not a businessman of clout or something, but I think you'll need to put in effort too."

Kevin looked at me for the longest time. "That's how you see me?" he asked, clearly emotionally affected.

"It's how they see you, and it makes total sense why they see it," I corrected him. "They're wrong, but... you could care more about them too." I got up. "Maybe I could put in a good word for you and get you invited to a party or something, but if you want to be invited back, that might depend on how you treat people. Like people? Or like transactions." I stood up. "Is it okay if I go to bed? I had a long day."

Kevin watched me trudge off to our room. I hoped I hadn't gone too far, but I really did want to see things get better, and this seemed like the best way to go about it. Before I got out of earshot, I heard Kevin call, "Quinn!"

I turned around. "Yeah?"

He looked at me with this half-mesmerized, half-offended smile. "...Who are you?" he asked with a lilt of humor in his voice.

I smiled back. "Changing, I think," I joked back.

His smile got bigger and lost its offended look. "It suits you," he replied back. "Morgan must be, uh... quite a girl."

"She really is," I replied, then turned back to walk to my room. That night, I'm pretty sure I hadn't stopped smiling until after I fell asleep.