All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 16'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have been successfully making this story worse and worse with every chapter since about 13. Introducing seventy more different fake high school drama plot threads along with sluttying the girls and making MC into almost playboy only made the once interesting story boring, convoluted and disgusting. No amount of sex would make people care if all your characters became drama queens devoid of any logic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've really enjoyed this story. Just once I'd wish Quinn would meet someone besides Morgan & Lexi who's not an asshole or pushing him to not be himself. There are nice people, even in high school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking amazing! Finally we get some hot stuff - keep it up mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So as someone who has been here before, but not gotten this far I would like to say. DON'T stop doing anything different from where you've been going in this writing!!! In terms of real life this is perfect. He's NOT becoming a playboy he's still himself but oozing confidence because that's what happens when you finally A sleep with someone and B just start to go with your new life. So yes 100% love this series and can't wait for it to continue in the same light as this has already been!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, I had no idea Milo was trans. Have I missed the hints...?

madafaulk2madafaulk2about 2 years ago

Quinn and Morgan's relationship is so imperfectly wholesome and I think that's what I like most about it. Like they're not perfect for one another by any stretch of the imagination but their effort in trying to be is really evident, so kudos on managing to write that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You continue to keep this story engaging, it's fantastic. I enjoyed the jokes in this one, too. If you want to be a published author and haven't pursued it yet, you absolutely have the quality and skill for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better. I really wish you would explore a darker side for Quinn in bed. Make him a little bit more dominant. That would be really spicy and entralling!

PS:- It's difficult to wait for months for the arrival of new chapters. Please hurry it up. No huge gapsssss. Waiting for the next part!

Fexif101Fexif101about 2 years ago

I just HOPE this somehow leads to the actual theme of story that is MUTUAL BENEFITS. I'll read 100 chapters if they lead to QUINN X TAYLOR. Taylor is the QUEEN. I'm here for HER. I started this story for HER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only problem with this is the time it takes for every chapter. How the hell do you take 1 month for 4 pages man. you ultimately lose interest of audience because of this irritating timeline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope we get one or two chapters this month :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will there be more? Can't wait!

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

Excellent series. I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want to be a bigoted, fascistoid piece of scum? Be a bigoted, fascistoid piece of scum, people have every right to do so. What they don't have is the right to expect their bigotry to be accepted and not to be driven to the fringe of society until they decide to rejoin civilised humanity again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've got me hooked, brilliant writing, lovely relationship, teenage drama. What more can a reader want!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES