Mutual Benefits Ch. 17

Story Info
Taylor needs to talk to Quinn.
9.7k words
4.62
18.5k
29

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was good to have a break from the drama. I didn't know if it was because Milo finally eased up or if it just needed time, but I was just happy to see the group was doing alright, and doubly happy to see I could actually exist in the group without causing a schism or something.

Morgan clung to my arm, sunglasses and grin donned. We both watched as Lexi, Milo and Taylor all rode the roller coaster. I gulped nervously even watching it. I had never gone to a theme park in my life, and it was a cool experience being here, but I was glad I was only watching what was going on.

Morgan giggled next to me. "Scared?"

"Terrified," I honestly replied, eyes glued to the roller coaster.

She laughed again. "It's not so bad. The first time you ride it, it feels like everything is going haywire, but then you kind of get addicted to the thrill of it. It's kind of like relationships."

I smirked. "Oh yeah? Then why don't I feel like things are going haywire with you?"

She smirked back. "Because all three people that have made it haywire are on that coaster, and you and I are over here." We laughed and I gave her a quick kiss. "But seriously, at least go on some of the rides. It's only polite."

"I know it's kiddie stuff, but, genuinely, can I start with the Merry-Go-Round or something?" I asked nervously. "My only experience with this stuff is Roller Coaster Tycoon."

"What's that?"

"It's an economy-based simulation game where you have to-"

"So it's a video game," she told me with a giggle and kissed my cheek.

I pouted. "Yes, it's a video game," I mumbled. "You're doing the thing again."

"What thing?"

"The interrupting thing."

"Oh, right, sorry." She let go of my arm, seeing Crystal coming back from the washroom. "Hey!" she called out, waving to her, face back to stern and leader-y. "The others went on Flashback."

"Of course they did," Crystal mumbled, then looked at me and smiled. "What's wrong, holding out for the Carousel?"

"Yes. Actually yes," I immediately replied.

"No fun, Quinn. C'mon, Taylor sprung for your ticket! Live a little!" Crystal protested.

Morgan turned pink as I whipped my head to look at her. "Taylor sprung f-"

"If you make a big deal about this, I swear to God..." she mumbled, still pink, half-joking and half-serious.

"But why would sh-"

"Quinn, not every 'why,'" she reminded me. "Just see it as a peace offering. Please?"

I could feel my breathing quicken, and realized she was totally right. I nodded, just adding this to the list of 'things that totally didn't make sense that I would figure out later.' The pile was getting annoyingly large.

A short time later, the trio returned. Taylor and Milo were laughing to themselves, and Lexi looked like a lil' ball of electricity.

"I am on fucking fire! Hyaaa!" she exclaimed to the heavens, rooting herself in a power stance. "Holy fucking shit, that was good."

"Hey Lexi," I began, unable to stop myself. "Thank goodness you barely qualified as tall enough to ride, huh?" I gestured to the sign, which asked ride-goers to be at least four feet tall.

Lexi lunged at me, hitting me with her little yet powerful fists, with me defending myself but laughing along the way. The other girls and Milo largely rolled their eyes, not really enjoying the short joke. I figured, if nothing else, Kevin would enjoy the story later.

"Alright, alright," Morgan eventually cut in, separating Lexi from me. "I'll finish the job later for you."

"I'd like to see you try," I replied with a wink in her direction.

"Gross," Milo laughed. "So, what's next?"

"Pandemonium!" Lexi cheered, now completely disconnected from the moment that just happened. "I wanna ride this high until I puke!"

"Remind me why I'm your friend again," Taylor mock-scoffed.

"Sorry that I'm having fun?" Lexi asked facetiously in a charged voice. "C'mon! Pandemoooniummm~!" With that, she ran off towards the next roller coaster.

"So like, who's been giving Lexi sugar?" Taylor jokingly asked.

"This happens every time," Crystal said, mostly to me. "Give her an hour after she rides her first roller coaster of the season and she'll calm down and be like the rest of us again."

"I could do Pandemonium with her," Taylor reasoned. "Like, if she's going, might as well. Who's with me?"

"Sure!" Milo piped up.

"I'm in," Crystal replied.

"Yeah."

The group turned to look at me, but I chose to look at Taylor. I shrugged and replied, "M-might as well rip the band-aid off, right? I'll do it."

Taylor gave a soft giggle and a small smile formed on her face. "Alright, awesome," she said, more in a quiet murmur than anything.

"Are you sure?" Morgan asked, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I eyed the orange and green coaster. Truthfully, it didn't look as bad as a lot of the others. Still, even lookin at it made me nervous. "Yeah," I mumbled. "I mean, I'm here now."

The group seemed excited that I wanted to try it, which made sense; they were making 'wet blanket' jokes about me since we arrived. Plus, I probably looked scared, and waiting in line watching the coaster and its spinning carts did not help a bit.

I breathed deeply as a ride worker lowered the T-bar. I ended up sitting next to Morgan with two strangers opposite us -- Taylor, Crystal, Lexi and Milo all got in the cart before us. Morgan grabbed my hand and held it, smiling supportively at me.

I smiled guiltily. "I'm not a baby," I defended myself.

Her expression turned blank. "You're not a baby," she acknowledged with a nod. "Did you want me not to hold your hand?"

"I, uh... sure, keep holding it," I chuckled nervously as the ride began. Even though nothing had happened and we were slowly going up, I sucked in my breath. The cart already began tilting. We were going higher and higher, higher than I thought even when looking at the ride. Morgan squeezed my hand.

The first time the cart fell, my heart fell with it. I exhaled, feeling like death was taking me. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt the wind blowing, hearing Morgan squeal next to me, along with the other two strangers. As soon as I felt things normalize, I opened my eyes, just in time to see another precipitous drop within meters of us.

My breathing quickened. I squeezed Morgan's hand, and my brain went on autopilot. "I love you," I told her with urgency, staring straight forward.

As we dropped, the cart rolled and tilted from side to side. Both Morgan and I had to break our hands away to grab the T-bar to stabilize ourselves, but the other two in our cart just leaned with it, laughing like adrenaline junkies. I felt like I was riding the sky itself, like I was an unwilling action movie hero or something. It was wild, it was crazy, and it was fun, but a very dangerous kind of fun.

When the cart finally slowed, I tried to stabilize my breathing and finally looked at Morgan. She was already looking at me, with the hugest grin I'd seen on her face yet.

"Your eyes are all misty," was all she said to me.

"Was what I said okay?" I asked in a low voice.

"That's such a dumb question," she told me, never losing the smile. Sheepishly, I smiled back.

***

Hanging out with Lexi was fun, but it came with a big caveat. Lexi was the average boy's dream: she wanted one thing and one thing only.

"Lexi, I told you, I'm not ready for that yet," I said firmly.

Lexi pouted. "But summer is like halfway over! Then you're leaving for college, and then we won't get to see each other, and it'll be, like, a summer wasted!"

"What makes it wasted, Lexi?" I asked, my eyes gleaming.

"Fuck off," she replied bitterly. I could only laugh. "Fine. Want to go to, like, Starbucks or something?"

"I'm trying to save money, actually," I replied. I was amazed how often these girls went out and just bought stuff as a social activity. "I can go, but I won't be buying anything."

"Then what's the point?" she practically squawked. "I don't wanna, like, just drag you somewhere just so I can buy something and then we go home."

I grinned at her. "Sounds like we're not going out then," I pointed out.

I dodged the aptly-named throw pillow chucked at my head. "Well, what do you do with-" I dodged another pillow. "...friends when you're not going out to the store with them or having sex with them?"

Lexi paused, third throw pillow in hand, and thought for a second. "Wanna watch a movie?" she finally offered.

I snatched the third pillow from her hand and booped her on the head. "Sure," I teased.

"You're mean," she replied, rubbing her head.

"You threw it at me first! Twice," I retorted. "What did you wanna watch?" I hopped up and grabbed the remote in time to feel her hug me from behind. I chuckled. "Hey there."

"Hi," she simply said, hugging me more tightly.

The two of us went back to the couch and flipped through a few movies, eventually settling on some inoffensive action flick. Lexi's eyes sparkled and she grabbed whatever was closest to her whenever the action reached its peak. Whenever the action got good, I turned to watch her instead, and lightly chuckled when she clutched at the armrest with her mouth in the 'o' shape.

Eventually she got wise to me. "What?" she asked, pouting. "The movie is over there."

"You're more fun to watch," I replied, smiling.

She looked at me for a bit, then eventually smiled back, and scooted over to me. I laid back and she lay against me as we continued to watch the movie.

It was really nice, and the best part of all, it didn't have to be sexual. It was like a close form of friendship, where we didn't need to worry about sex or performing for one another or expectations...

Or so I thought. After a few minutes of watching the movie, I felt Lexi start to shift and squirm. At first I thought she was trying to get herself comfortable, but before long I felt an unmistakable presence rubbing up against the front of my pants.

I swallowed. I wish I wasn't this easy, but feeling her neediness even with the clothes between us made me embarrassingly hard embarrassingly quickly. Still, I did my best to maintain my composure. "Having fun?" I breathed.

She didn't reply, but didn't stop her motions.

I chuckled. "Trying to play it cool, huh?"

"Hey Quinn, do you mind?" she asked with mock annoyance. "I'm trying to watch."

I laughed silently, enjoying how Lexi was never not Lexi. "Okay, sorry," I practically whispered, then decided that if Lexi was going to torment me, I may as well torment her back. I grabbed her shoulder and began to thrust myself against her. She may have loved playing it cool, but she gave a sharp exhale the first time I thrust against her, and around the fifth, I clearly heard her whimper.

I did this a few times before deciding I had my fun, and plus, poor Lexi probably couldn't take any more. As well, I was a person with urges too, and I just shut Lexi down. The last thing I needed was to make her believe it was this easy to change my mind. Confident that I'd fucked with her enough, I released her shoulder from my grip and pulled my hips back. She merely responded by pulling her hips back with me.

I ran my tongue over my teeth. On some level, this was my fault. Once she was confident I wasn't pulling back any more, she resumed moving her hips around on my dick until I could help but emit a whimper of my own, which I tried to masquerade as a masculine grunt. When she heard, Lexi looked at me and smirked, but didn't say anything and turned back.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, still feeling Lexi work her ass against me. Morgan had done a good job to improve my stamina, but if anything I was average at best at this point; I had to push Lexi off. Unfortunately, my brain didn't get the meo, and what started as 'pushing her butt off of me' became 'grab her butt and uhhhhhhhhh yeah.'

I was frankly surprised Lexi had a hard time with guys. Her passion was practically contagious. Once it registered that I was groping her instead of pushing her away, she pushed her butt back into my hands, arching her back and biting her lip. Even from behind, seeing the side of her face awash with ecstasy made me want nothing more than to continue.

I couldn't resist dragging my finger across her slit, reaching between her legs. She responded in kind, opening her legs and openly moaning at this point. We weren't pretending any more. Neither one of us was too cool for what we were doing. Neither one of us was teasing. We just wanted each other.

Lexi turned her head back to look at me, her face looking like she was almost in fear. "Please," she breathed.

I was probably blushing from the desire I was feeling. Getting to touch her after several minutes of her grinding up against me would do that to any guy. I could feel my chest rising and falling with my breaths. Even so, I said nothing.

"Either stop it r-right now or do it," she said in a voice above a whisper, breaking eye contact with me. I chewed on her words, refusing to stop what I was presently doing to her body. I didn't want to stop groping her. She riled me up, and now I wanted release. Whether it was a bad idea didn't even enter my mind; I was too far gone. I just wanted it. I never thought about anything else.

Forcefully, I grabbed her leggings and yanked them down, earning a yelp from her. Lexi blushed deeply, despite me having seen her panties a good five or six times now. But never in this context, and we both knew that.

"Condom," I breathed, an order rather than a request.

"Yeah," she immediately replied, attempting to get up and tripping. She fell on the ground, ditching the leggings and nearly running to her handbag. She rifled through it, bending over and giving me another view, then retrieved a condom. Upon seeing it, I immediately started to ditch my pants, too horny to think about whether this was a good idea or not. Lexi wanted it this badly, and she was going to rile me up this much, so she was going to get what she wanted, and what she deserved.

Lexi had seen my dick only twice before, once to just look at it (although that ended in a handjob), once to blow me. And yet, when it came into view, she bit her lip again. She handed the condom to me and waited there nervously. I started to tear open the packaging until I saw she was just standing there, and hesitated.

"Where do you want me?" she breathed.

"Where you were before," I ordered, gesturing next to me.

"Okay," she said timidly, working her panties off as I stood up and applied the condom. She knelt on the couch, looking behind her, as I angled myself up to her.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Quinn, for fu-"

"Answer me."

She shivered. "Yes. Please," she begged with a new voice.

"Good girl," I replied, my voice surprisingly smooth for how nervous I was.

"Oh fuck," she instinctively graoned, though I didn't know that was from what I said or my fingers running along her slit. She was wet, eager, and ready for me. I lined myself up, and couldn't contain my own moan when I slid inside her, being inside Lexi for the first time.

"Oh fuck yes, give it to me Quinn, fuuuuck I've been wanting this, hurry up, fuck me..." Lexi started babbling. My brain was on autopilot. Reaching forward, I grabbed her hair and yanked it, leaning forward so that my mouth was next to her ear. "Stop talking," I warned her.

She breathed hard, but didn't say anything. I came back down to Earth a little, and added, "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," she panted. She was practically shivering, but from what I could see, she wasn't uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Only say 'yes or 'no,'" I commanded.

"Yes," she said, just above a whisper.

I released her hair and straightened my back, beginning to push my hips back and forth. Both of my hands grabbed Lexi's butt, gripping them with a force that let her know I wasn't playing around. Once She'd become accustomed to my full length inside her, I began to slam myself inside her, over and over again, earning the sweet melodies of Lexi's grunts and groans.

"Hoooly fuuuuck..." she groaned. "It's b-been too f-fuckin' long..."

I thrust myself to the hilt inside of her and ground my hips against her before resuming my thrusts. My dick slid in and out of her, over and over, with her wetness even apparent through sound. I didn't just have to feel it -- Lexi sounded especially wet.

"You feel so good, Lexi," I groaned.

"T-told you that it would be a summer wasted without getting to f-fuck me," she groaned. "We n-need to do this more o-often..."

She was insatiable. "Maybe we do," I groaned, keeping up the pace. Lexi's moans rang through the thankfully empty house as I continued to slam my hips into hers, realizing that there was no way I was going to be able to pretend I wouldn't want this again.

***

"So, I finally beat the final boss in Bloodborne," Kevin bragged as we tidied up the kitchen together.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Which one would that be?"

Kevin gave me a confused look. "Um, wouldn't you know?" he asked. "Mergo's Wet Nurse. Obviously."

"Oh. Interesting!" I replied, unable to hide my smirk. "That one."

"...Are there more?" Kevin asked. "Are there more?!"

I laughed, saying nothing but continuing to sweep the floors. I heard someone buzz our place, and ignored it as Mother went to talk to the person.

"Who is it?" she barked.

"Um, hi, does Quinn Shen live there?" I heard a feminine voice ask. I immediately looked up from the floor. That wasn't Morgan's voice. It was... Taylor's.

Mother couldn't parse the difference, of course. All white girls sounded the same to her. "Ah, girlfriend," she replied disinterestedly, then buzzed her in.

Poor Taylor was probably so confused. I looked at Kevin, who was still wiping the counters. He either didn't listen or thought it was Morgan too. Realizing just how weird the situation could get, I whipped out my phone, setting the broom against the counter.

"Quinn!" Mother barked. "The floors are not swept. You can not hang out with your girlfriend or message text your friends until the floors are swept!"

"I'm trying to -- Mother, I'm trying to-" I tried to say, but she spoke over me.

"Pick up the broom and finish! You are almost done!" she said as if it were obvious. "No phone. You can use your phone after you finish sweeping!" She made a 'get to it' motion with her hands, letting me know she was serious.

I sighed, picking up the broom and sweeping with great urgency as Mother turned away, mumbling, "honestly, tsk tsk..."

This was going to be interesting. I knew for a fact that Taylor would reach this place before I finished, but I could still work with hope. I managed to quickly sweep the floors and get the dust in the bin, then quickly whipped my phone out of my pocket...

Just in time to hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Kevin offered.

"You will not," I replied immediately, pointing a finger at him.

Kevin gave me a weird look as Mother, oblivious to her kids, opened the door to reveal Taylor Wise.

"Oh. You are not the girlfriend. Who are you?" she asked plainly.

"Taylor?!" Kevin asked incredulously.

"Yeah, um, hi, I'm Taylor, Taylor Wise. I'm a friend of Quinn's..." she trailed off shyly. "Hi Kevin."

"Taylor... Ah, yes! Quinn's not-girlfriend!" Mother replied with enthusiasm, picking up Nuo so she couldn't squeeze past Taylor. "Yes yes, come in."

She paused and gave Mother a confused look before continuing. "Well, actually, I was just wondering if maybe I could talk to Quinn in private about something..." She looked at me. "Sorry. I would have texted, but, like... yeah. Just kinda decided in the moment."

"Could I hear about it?" Kevin asked, no doubt clueless as to what was going on but wanting in.

"Kevin," I chided.

"Oh, right," he replied. He cleared his throat. "Can I help?" he rephrased.