Mutual Benefits Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan never stopped being hot to the touch when we were like this. I loved it. It made her that much more sexy. I loved the feeling of her hot skin on my tongue, and against my dick. I began angling myself to see if I could fuck her like this, right here against the wall, and finally, my dick slipped inside.

Morgan moaned, but then her eyes shot open. "Condom," she reminded me, taking me back out of her.

"Oh fuck, right," I mumbled. I ran back to my pants, scrambling to put it on. Once it was on, Morgan had moved from the wall to the bed.

She shrugged, her legs open, her pussy on full display. "I thought this would be more comfortable," she offered.

Her juices were practically running out of her pussy. I could visibly see her body shaking with desire for me, and I'd bet I wasn't faring much better. I wasted no time in getting back on her, lining myself up with my object of desire, and doing what both of us agreed I should have done at least twice today; I started fucking Morgan Jones, my girlfriend, my love.

As soon as she felt me inside her, Morgan gave a high-pitched sex moan, contrasting her normal stoic self. I couldn't help it; I snaked my hand up her body again, this time appreciating every curve of her naked body, and eventually landed my hand upon her throat. I squeezed at the sides; blood, not air. I started to move my hips and pump myself in and out of her, feeling every response her body gave me.

"F...f... fuuuuck..." she moaned, clearly loving the hand on her throat. With my other hand, I wound back and slapped her clean across the face, making her moan loudly with no regard for who could hear her. "Again, a-again..." she begged. I wound back and slapped her again, and then once more, and then once more. We were getting into a rhythm, and Morgan was abandoning herself to her urges, moaning like a dumb slut with nearly crossed eyes and her tongue practically out of her mouth. It was sexy, funny, and cute, all at the same time. That was my girl.

"Flip over," I breathed, easily myself out of her. She nodded and started to assume the position, and I hesitated. "Wait," I added, pointing to her desk. "Bent over it."

Morgan gave me a challenging smile, the first real conscious emotion I'd sen on her face since I first entered her, and she diligently got up and bent over her desk. With no shame, she grabbed her cheeks and spread them, looking back at me. "Like this?" she teased.

"W-wow..." I breathed, completely outdone by her. She'd eagerly accepted what I thought would be a left-field suggestion, and was now eagerly spreading her ass and pussy for me. This girl was incredible. Walking without realizing I was, I took my dick in my hands, eager to get back inside her again. I wanted to take her against every piece of furniture she had in here. I was going to take her against all of her furniture, all of the walls, every position... I never wanted to stop.

I gripped her shoulders at first, though before long, I'd realized I was grabbing her hair with one hand and her hips with the other. My hips were starting to get sore from the sheer power of my thrusting. I wanted to give Morgan the ride of her life. I wanted to please her, and make her scream every day.

And scream she did. Her sexual tension was clearly driven to a boil, and the only time she stopped moaning at a normally-alarming volume was when I'd figured out I could get a hand around her neck from behind, which I experimented with eagerly. With my free hand, I began spanking her, and eventually left my hand off of her throat so she could speak.

"What do you say?" I asked her after a spank.

She was silent for the next two spanks. Immediately after the second one, she moaned uncontrollably. "Thank you, Master."

"That's my good girl," I told her with force, giving her another spank then redoubling my efforts on thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh God, oh fuck..." she moaned, letting her head hang. Quickly, I grabbed her hair, forcing her head back up.

"What are you, Morgan?" I asked.

"Your slut," she moaned, really into this.

"Whose slut?" I asked her.

"Yours, Quinn..." she moaned. "Fuck, fuck, I'm your slut, Quinn. I'm your stupid slutty little bitch girlfriend."

I raised my eyebrows. She certainly was into it. "That's my good girl," I groaned, never stopping my assault on her pussy, and always finding something new to smack, hit, choke, pull, or otherwise torture.

Morgan loved every second of it. I had never heard her moan as much as she did now. It helped that halfway through the experience, the vodka clearly took effect, and she was slurring, ragdolling, and even drooling a bit more. I had to admit, it was hot as fuck.

The more drunk she got, the more submissive and vocal she got. "Yes, fuck, fuck me harder, harder, fuck yes Quinn, I love you so fucking much..." she babbled before my hand found its way around her throat again. She hummed her approval and even squeaked a few times in pure pleasure. I marveled at her and marveled at my own stamina, noting how much longer I was lasting.

But I couldn't last forever. "Fuck... soon..." I managed to grunt. How did movies and porn stories make it look so easy to warn a girl beforehand? I had seconds, maximum.

"Yes yes yes," Morgan begged. "Shoot it in me, Master. Fill my pussy with your fucking cum. Fuck yes, give it to me."

I saw stars as I thrust one last time into Morgan's willing hole, my entire body shaking. I could feel the condom filling with spurt after spurt of my seed -- probably more than I had ever shot in my life. Morgan was moaning too, despite the condom between us. As soon as I had regained the strength to pull out of her, still not fully recovered, Morgan whipped around and tackled me, pinning me to the bed and kissing all over my face over and over.

"I love, you, I love you, I fucking love you," she moaned tipsily between kisses. "Holy fuck. You're amazing. I'm so happy. Please sleep with me tonight?"

I laughed. "Yeah-" I began, interrupted by a kiss. "-Of course I will. I -- love you too." She was peppering me with kisses, and I could barely keep up. Her whole body was shaking and what little she was doing to prop herself up eventually gave way, and she ended up collapsing her full weight onto me.

Once we'd adjusted so that she wasn't crushing my windpipe (which wasn't sexy, she deserved mad props for dealing with that during sex), we cuddled for a while before I realized she was lightly snoring on top of me. I stopped stroking her hair and realized I needed to find a way to get us both to bed. I shifted a little and luckily, Morgan stirred just enough to realize what was happening. Sleepily, she gradually got herself from on top of me into the bed, with me quickly following. She sleepily gave me a kiss goodnight and then turned away -- she liked being the little spoon. She was out like a light before I even crawled into bed though.

That worked for me, since I still had a few things to do before bed: people to contact. Whipping out my phone, I texted Kevin, asking if he enjoyed the party and if he managed to find anything out. I looked from the phone to Morgan and smiled -- it sucked that something was making her hurt, but god damn, did I ever enjoy nights like this. I'd hoped that whatever it was that Kevin found out, it was only going to strengthen the bond Morgan and I had in the long run. I loved her so much.

Looking back at my phone, I closed out of the conversation with Kevin, and saw another name on the list. Taylor. I slowly smiled to myself. I had promised her, hadn't I? Making my way back into bed, I pulled up the conversation and texted Taylor.

I have a lot to tell you.

I smirked, knowing that when she woke up, she'd have one hell of a story to read. I bit my lip, realizing she was probably going to 'do something' about what I told her. It began with me masturbating to her pictures, and now, the tables had turned. It was hot.

As I began to text -- sext -- the details to Taylor, she unexpectedly replied.

Im still awake, tell me everything

I shuddered. Despite just having the hottest sex of my life, I had a feeling I was going to be masturbating again before the end of the night. If Taylor wanted the whole thing, she'd get the whole thing. I was going to make the two hottest girls in school cum in the same night, even if one was only digitally. Taylor was right, I really had evolved, and I fucking loved it.