All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 19'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like I was right a few chapters ago when I said Morgan was cheating on him all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was indeed a long time coming, my friend.

Don't know what more to say. I had been waiting for this chapter to be out ever since the last one. Absolutely fucking loved it.

All I'm looking forward to is a closure now. The story needs something to make it special. A closure is all it needs!

PunjiPunjialmost 2 years ago

Great story. That being said your characters are seriously f***ed up. It makes them believable and real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Am I the only one getting strong non-consent vibes with regards to Morgan and Arin? This line in particular "Okay. So, I got -- right, I fucked him." seems to allude to more than she is admitting.

JusteenKJusteenKalmost 2 years ago

I think Lexi may be the best friend he has. The other two should supply their own penicillin. And quite frankly, Quinn is a whore.

After all that though, thanks for providing us with a 5 star story. 💋

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Great work. Love the cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A horrible place to end this story

CurvyAnnaCurvyAnnaalmost 2 years ago

As always - fucking hate the web of cheating and assholes you created

Fexif101Fexif101almost 2 years ago

It sure was a long time coming. Ever since I started reading this series I was longing for Quinn & Tay to fuck. It feels so good that you didn't do anything in haste and the wait was worth it. Love this series. Queen Tay❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A convoluted crazy story that keeps us guessing. I'm still rooting for Quinn and Morgan because in general, they communicate well. Quinn and Morgan would be too much of a fairy tale ending, so that will not work. I will be watching your submissions page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this happened with real people, that relationship is over. Maybe not over in the short term, but definitely over — he thought he had a relationship built on trust and communication and they clearly never had either.

Disappointing, to say the least. At least I hope he salvages something with Taylor.

dragondamodragondamoalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter to my favourite saga. I remember my high school days being messy and filled with drama just like this, albeit less sex on my side unfortunately!

While I'm hoping for more of Taylor and Lexi, I'm looking forward to where your plan for this story goes. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ooo a cliffy.

Thinking, this was not Quinn’s best decision, the dust should have settled before jumping Taylor.

Now everything is a mess once again, because once Morgan finds out and she will, all hell will break loose. Some is going to get Cartrighted, like in Bonanza. The girl either dies, falls in love with some else, or is leaving on the noon stage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started to lose interest a couple chapters ago but wanted to see what happens…. Did even read the full chapter just skimmed through and once I saw he was hooking up with Taylor stopped reading.

You had several good chapters but the story is no longer for me…. 🤷‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helluva story!! Wow!! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best chapter yet. The crash and burn was sickening to read but worked perfectly with this idea of how every character isn’t morally good or bad. They all make mistakes and are petty, Quinn trying to break others out of a toxic dynamic only gets sucked into it himself. It’s poetic really how the relationship turned out. Can’t wait for the next chapter to see how everything develops

LastKingofOzLastKingofOzalmost 2 years ago

It's been a Topsy turvy story with lots of toxicity and shitty behavior but I just can't stop reading. I will admit despite everything I want Quinn and Morgan to sort their stuff out and end up together, I get that in reality that relationship is toast but it would be nice to see people being able to overcome their past problems and actually have things end happily. If Quinn is such a great bloke how is it he wouldn't be able to understand how shit it would feel for Morgan seeing him sleep with her friends. As for Morgan despite telling Quinn that he could have an open relationship and she wouldn't feel bad, She wasn't emotionally mature enough to be able to backup those statements and then got into her own mess of mistakes.

MadMizeMadMizealmost 2 years ago

I have been following this story, but no new parts have been posted in about a month.

Was this part the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone wondering where the next and final chapter is, it was posted a while agobon his website something like bashefulscribe website. Just to help out the guy below

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please more Quinn and Taylor action. Please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quinn is a total douche bag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES