Mutual Desires

Story Info
Daddy, Daughter and Friends With Benefits.
9.4k words
4.18
13.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

** Jamie **

Jamie's bare ass bounced on Greg's lap. Her equally bare tits jostled before his eyes, the hard nubs centered on her broad umber nipples carving wild patterns in the air. His cock was sluicing in her cunt as she jogged her soft plush pussy fore and aft, her legs rubbing along his thighs. His hands rubbed her back and flanks.

Her motions dug his coronal vee hard against her vaginal walls, alternately working the knob on her G-spot. The slide and twist motions provided the mutual sensations that built the mutual desires that had them both sweating and moaning during these habitual couplings.

"Ohh... Daddy... you make me feel so good."

Jamie leaned in, her ass still cycling while she pulled her Daddy into a close neck hug that pressed her boobs to his chest. Her ears were tickled by his husky breaths.

Greg was rising towards his peak, gritting his teeth, trying to hold out, intending their fuck session to last longer. He mentally recited his go-to ejaculation stalling mantra: 'baseball... baseball... baseball'. But his determination was indecorously interrupted by his galloping daughter's whispered intrigues.

"I'm luckier than Kasey. Her daddy refuses to fuck her; says it wouldn't be right. So she asked if she could join one of our playtimes. Please, Daddy? Can she?"

'Baseball' took a backseat as Kasey's image popped into Greg's forethoughts.

The dark-haired and complexioned Columbiana had visited his daughter at his home a few times and Greg always had been genial and polite. Which was a challenge when the young beauty's plump breasts wiggled inside her tight stretchy tops. He kept his distance and watched from afar to obscure the telltale bulge that always grew in his pants whenever the buxom sexy coed was around.

The prospect of Kasey's curvaceous body writhing naked in his arms, her full round tits mashed to his chest, just as Jamie was doing now, pushed his lust over the top.

He growled out his joy as he hugged his daughter tighter, spewing a mighty first shot of spunk deep into her pussy. He saw stars and it distracted his focus. He muddled lusty thoughts with reality and throated out a choked 'K...A...S...E...Y...' as his following shots expended his seminal reserve.

Jamie's panting breath tickled his ear as he reemerged into the present. She was winding down from her own pussy tingling orgasm. Her suckling lips nuzzled his neck as his wandering hands cupped and kneaded her warm tits as the prickly mental buzz melded into a wonderful afterglow.

She sniggered at her father's subconscious proclivity to fuck her friend.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes' for Kasey to join us. Right?"

"Yeah... Right... Okay."

Jamie giggled and nuzzled her dazed Daddy's neck again as she lifted off his thick slackness. Their genital fluids dribbled out and dropped between Greg's thighs onto the woven chair cushion.

Greg groggily surveyed the sticky mess. It looked like the antique fabric would need another upholstery cleaning. But it wasn't much of a concern. If it didn't clean up well enough, Greg would just replace the expensive chair. He could certainly afford it after the recent events in his life.

Soon after his divorce was final and his impulsive but fortuitous purchase of the jackpot-winning lottery ticket, his life suddenly changed from marital loathsomeness to bachelor luxury.

His divorce lawyer morphed into his lifestyle concierge, arranging for a clandestine meeting with a mysterious woman, Lady Heather. Greg was smitten by her dark mature aura and her erudite reflections on the worldly prospects and possibilities for nouveau riche men.

He accepted her counsel and allowed her to establish a joint investment holdings corporation that could manage his windfall finances and his security. Lady Heather staffed the company with a special team chosen from her expansive network connections. Her cut was half the profits.

Greg's only gainful occupation from then on was ostensibly presiding over the monitoring and control of their nine-figure nest egg. Thereafter, he spent part of his days in the 'office' overseeing the investments. There were definite advantages for maintaining an office schedule.

The actual analyses and trades were handled by the small cadre of Lady Heather's protégés, the holding company's all-female financial directors, who hailed from the finest MBA schools. They had graduated near the top of their class, but more importantly, they had previously been 'top class' graduates of the Total Woman Academy.

Greg's new money honeys were the best combination of beauty and brains. They received high salaries, performance bonuses, and atypical Job perks. They reciprocated his largesse through in-kind sensual dividends. Greg and his 'office girls' were mutually pleased with the arrangements.

But his daughter was special. Jamie had chosen to stay with her father after the divorce, even before the lottery windfall. She attended a local college and had grown ever more beautiful with the passing months.

The Father-Daughter housing arrangements, living in such close and intimate proximity, awakened their mutual desires for familial nurture and intimacy. The inevitable incestuous bond eased the emotional disturbance of their broken family and co-habitation situation.

But their sex wasn't an exclusive arrangement. They were from two different generations. They pursued their life fulfilling aspirations in their separate sexual paradigms.

Greg, the mid-life well-hung alpha male, had his cadre of money honeys and a sexual craving for further ego affirmation. Jamie, the sexually impetuous college coed, had her growing circle of college-aged friends and admirers, boys and girls, including Kasey.

** Kasey **

Kassandra, the South American beauty, was thrilled when Jamie confirmed that Daddy would be around the house during their study buddy evening.

Jamie brought 'Kasey' home after college classes ended on Wednesday. The Hispanic minx was still dressed in her tight tank top and cutoff jeans, her straight black hair draping her body to mid-torso. She had figured out that this type of skin-baring attire was beneficial to her grades with the male professors, and presumably equally attractive to a middle-aged man like her friend's father.

When they entered the front door, Greg was in the living room purportedly reading the newspaper.

"Daddy, Kasey's here. We're going to be studying in my room."

Greg rose to welcome his daughter's friend, expressing his hope that she would enjoy her time in their home again.

"I'll check in later to see how things are going."

Jamie stood behind Kasey and smiled over her friend's shoulder. The buxom visitor sported her own little sanguine smirk.

The girls retreated to Jamie's room, where boring study time morphed into silly playtime, with Kasey wowing over Jamie's collection of stylish clothes and posh makeup. They tittered at the well-stocked cosmetics counter and, with Jamie's help, Kasey sampled the various styles and colors, blushes, lipsticks, eyeshadow, and nail polish.

With a quick knock and unimpeded door opening, Greg entered Jamie's room unbidden. Startled Kasey quickly stood, and faced her host a bit shyly.

Jamie's makeover had turned Kasey from the flirty teen into an alluring fertile female, and the older man was truly entranced at her new glamorous look. This time, Greg made no attempt to hide his swollen crotch bulge. He pawed his pants futilely, openly trying to adjust his stiffness in the crowded space, but to no avail. So he simply lowered his zipper to make room for the swelling manhood in his jeans.

The evening's buildup had arrived at its true prearranged nature. There were no longer any illusions in Greg or Kasey about the events about to transpire. The girls had conspired for just this result: Jamie provoking Kasey's well-known desire to a level that rivaled her Daddy's mutual desire for Kasey.

Breaking the three-way spell, Jamie bounced spritely across the room as Greg continued to eye his daughter's classmate. The daughter pecked her father's cheek and whispered a lilting 'Enjoy' in his ear. She flitted to the door with a girlish giggle, turning for a farewell wind-blown kiss towards Kasey before closing the door on the aroused pair.

Kasey stood stoic as Greg took in her erotic dusky makeup, the kind a woman wore when her intentions were to lure a sexual partner.

Greg took the hint and moved assuredly to her front, holding her eyes with his as her head tilted up to maintain facial contact. His expression was stoic as his hand boldly fondled her breast through the clingy white tank-top. He judged her boob's fullness to be temptingly supple, ripe for sucking.

She calmly held his gaze as he moved from squeezing to stripping, and lowered the cotton shoulder straps down to her biceps, baring her tits to his open view. His hand returned to thumb one of her nipples, its pale pink contrasting her general olive skin tone. They both looked down and watched his fingers rub her areola.

"I think you missed a spot... well, two actually."

He turned her by the shoulders and marched her to the cosmetics table. He reseated the topless girl sideways beside the makeup stand, pressing the stretchy top lower to circle her waist.

He rummaged through the scattered cosmetics until he found a fine brush and a rusty red blush to his liking. He daubed the brush with color and began to paint her nipple a darker tinge, enhancing its decoration on her full breast.

The brush strokes tickled her nipple and raised her nubs to hardness. She wiggled her bottom on the seat, fidgeting her chest as the exciting tingles reflected in her pussy. A warning growl from the man decorating her tits reminded her to try and stay steady under his artistry.

He took charge and helped maintain her pose by firmly gripping her tit with an under-palm cupping of her soft mass. His clutching thumb and fingers indented the sides and held her boob steady. With effective control, he continued daubing her nipple.

Under different circumstances Greg might have lingered at the task and two-toned her tits, using a different color on the stiffened nubs. But his cock was agitating to get relief and it was obvious from her fidgets that so was she.

Greg switched his hold to the other boob and worked that nipple quickly. He threw the brush aside and, still holding tightly to her breast, used it as a handle to lift her to her feet. He saw her face lever up at him with wet eyes, perhaps with fear or with hurt, but undoubtedly with deep desire.

He eye-locked her for a long moment, held her breast in a tight squeeze, a show of dominance, before releasing her boob and taking her hand.

He led her to the bed, peeled her waist bundled top and shorts over her hips and ass, and pulled down her panties. He smelled her arousal emanating from her pussy and damp thong. He pushed her shoulders back and she laid her nakedness out on the sheeted mattress.

It was hurried work to toss off his own clothes and he stood staring down at the soon-to-be fleshy receptacle of his manly desires.

Kasey was transfixed by his naked body and stared longingly at his hard cock as he stood beside the bed. She tentatively reached out and shyly touched the knob. Then her fingertips turned under and down, weighing the thick long shaft. The prominent veins ridged the smooth-skinned tube from base to tip.

She looked up bashfully and saw him again staring down somberly at her face. She suddenly mistrusted her curiosity and wondered if the touches were welcome. She darted her hand away, unsure of his acceptance of her bold fondling. His only unspoken response was a deep sighing breath and a move to climb aboard.

She opened her arms gracefully to welcome him on top of her acquiescing pose, spreading her thighs wider in an added invitation, accepting the culmination of her long plotted course to this moment.

He moved above her, braced on hands and knees, watching her face. He lowered his hips, wiggled, seeking alignment. She wiggled her ass to help get him set, stilling her moves when she felt his tip press her labia. He steadied himself and saw Kasey take a nervous deep breath, readying her body to end the tormenting anticipation.

With an animal growl, he shoved his groin and pressed himself in.

He felt her body stiffen as she held her breath, he slipped smoothly all the way in, eased by the liberal lubrication brought on by the tickles from his nipple makeup artistry.

She felt him bottom out against her cervical orifice and she exhaled as he paused deep, feeling the fullness and depth of his full carnal entry. He continued his downward force, pressing her hips hard into the mattress, leaning in to suckle and nipple her tits.

Then he laid his full weight down on her, clutching an ass cheek with one palm and rounding the other under her back as her arms circled his back in return.

His face was engulfed in her splayed dark hair, lightly spritzed with perfume. The clean expensive scent filled his nostrils and added to his arousal. His erection was fully engorged and throbbed with his heartbeat.

Kasey's hypersensitive pussy felt the heartthrobs and had fully acceded to the penile penetration by this special man's 'Daddy cock'. She bucked her hips, stirring his knob against her deepest core membranes, enticing him to carry on. Greg picked up on her urgent invitation and complied.

His strokes were long and steady, measured and manfully powerful, their force squeaking the bedsprings as Kasey's lush feminine body bounced gently beneath his body. Her boobs squashed against his chest on the downstroke and wobbled gently between them when he pulled back.

Too soon, he was too far gone for sustained sexual games and he quickened the cock thrusts inside his sexy bedmate, propelling them both towards their ultimate ecstasy. Greg poured his bursts of spunk into her cunt; she peaked and called out her joy at the sensation of the warm infusions.

They wound down slowly, his grunts and exhales mixed with her erratic little cries of tearful joy. They lay loosely connected, wheezing to calmer natures, enjoying the waning post-coital buzz. Kasey was smitten and she meekly pleaded him for more, her low voice faltering from dread of denial.

"Sir? Please... Can I stay? I'll call my parents... make some excuses... Please?"

Greg mumbled incoherently, crawled wearily off her, and headed for the door, unresponsive to her request. Jamie had been impatiently waiting outside, allowing her friend to reach the same happiness Jamie felt after a rousting session with Daddy. She let her Daddy pass silently and watched him wander weak-kneed to his master bedroom, and close himself inside to recover.

She entered her room to find Kasey languid in bed, an arm thrown across her eyes, a sob and hiccup mixture portraying joy and angst.

"You okay, honey?'

Kasey's replies were stifled sobs, and a negative shake of her head hidden beneath her arm.

"I... don't... know..."

Jamie helped Kasey get up and get redressed for her journey home, the same tank top and jean shorts school day outfit. She led the tearful, well fucked coed downstairs and out to her car in the driveway, then drove her home. They pulled into Kasey's driveway around midnight. Her parents had left the porch light on.

Jamie leaned over to buzz her coed friend's cheek. Kasey's tear-stained face with runny makeup exposed her continued fear of a sole one-night stand. Jamie spoke up to ease her angst.

"I think Daddy likes you."

"You think so?

Kasey gave her friend Jamie a small smile of hope.

"I like him, too. And I want to do it again."

"Of course, you do! Who wouldn't? So... okay... next Wednesday, tell your parents that you are staying overnight at my house after our study buddy session because they run so late."

Kasey nodded. Jamie was empathetic about the allure of her Daddy's cock.

"I know how you feel about Daddy; 'Once is never enough'. With more time next week, you can get fucked two or three times through the night. What do you say?"

Kasey's expression brightened and her voice was stronger.

"You think so? Okay, I'll tell them it's risky to travel so late at night."

Jamie chuckled at the conspiratorial plan. But she suspected her friend still needed some last-minute reassurance.

"So, honey bun, you feeling better?"

Kasey's face eased and she sounded more confident.

"Yes? I think I'm okay now."

The close friends pecked a coy lip smack to seal the deal. Kasey got out and trotted up the walk to her family home.

Jamie watched her friend's plush ass roll in the cutoff jean shorts and high heel stride, imagining that the soft pussy cradled in the blue jean crotch was already getting wet again, even though the carnal events were still a week away.

Jamie smirked at the notion, knowing that in the coming months, Kasey's fertile sexual appetites would fully bloom, again and again, enabled by Daddy's powerful pollinations.

** Lori **

Later in the month, Jamie was lazing in post-coital reverie, rubbing her Daddy's satiated body. She decided it was the right time to broach a problem.

"That Kasey's such a big gossip, bragging about her good times with you and now another friend wants a chance to find out for herself."

Greg was wary and asked "Who?"

"Her name's Lori, a redhead with long straight strawberry hair, freckles, and firm tits. You've seen her here and I think you'd like her."

He now recalled the delectable Lori from those brief interchanges when she had visited Jamie.

"Yeah, I remember her. Bouncy and friendly, right?

"Oh, yeah! She'll be 'friendly' alright."

"Okay, bring her by the house. Another late-night study buddy ploy?"

"That might be a problem. She isn't rich; she's a scholarship student and works part-time to make ends meet. You may have to pick her up after her evening shift at work."

Greg's imagination churned with bouncy redhead bedtime scenarios. It was an added burden to travel to her work but he agreed to go the extra mile to 'bump into' the delectable tidbit.

The next day, Jamie said the arrangements had been made and he could pick her up after work that night.

Greg arrived early at Lori's place of employment, mildly amused that it was an upscale gentleman's club. Inside he followed the pert ass of the head hostess to his double chaired table, scanning the room of topless waitresses, trying to find the redheaded Lori. He asked his topless chaperone where she was.

"Is Lori working tonight?"

The smiling head waitress nodded affirmatively as she seated him at a café table in the center of the audience space and simply pointed to the stage before walking away to attend to her next guest. Greg saw the spotlight waver to one side of the stage and heavy bass music throbbed the air.

Lori strutted onstage, dressed up for the classic schoolgirl fantasy scenario. It was getting late and this was her last set for the night, her final pole dance and striptease performance before her shift ended.

The ravishing performance artiste spied him in the small intimate audience space and made this her evening's climactic stage show. Her dance moves were flexible and energetic. She artfully focused her flirty escapades in his direction, twisting, turning, and tossing off pieces of the plaid and white cotton uniform.

The show culminated in her shaking body displayed for all the desirous eyes staring her way. She flailed her red hair about her head, setting her tits trembling. The gyrating coed balanced on her seafoam tinted dancer heels, her sole remaining adornment, a color that complimented her similar toned eyes.

The men cheered throughout her cavorting but grew especially boisterous as she polished off her routine with a particular flair. She moved to the floor, her naked body arched high, braced on shoulders and the strappy heels. Her hips humped to the bass beat music rhythm, her fingers buried in her pussy. She stroked her pussy plunged fingers until her open mouth mimed a high shuddering crescendo.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers