Mutual Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you be a dear and get me some soup & sandwich?"

He pecked a quick 'thanks' on her lips and then backed out, pulling her to stand. Her legs were a bit wobbly, but she managed to recover her poise. As she turned to leave, he smacked her bare ass before she could adjust her suit, and admonished her to hurry up, he had worked up an appetite.

She toddled out half tidy, her hair and clothes still disheveled, eager to please the nutritional hunger after satiating the sexual hunger of her extraordinary employer.

** Stacy **

Greg was lounging in the living room when there was a knock on the front door. He opened it to find the single mother from next door.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I'm Stacy... from next door?"

"Sure. How can I help you?"

"I hear you're fucking my daughter."

Greg had always known that when busted, honesty was the best defense.

"Yes, I am. Is that a problem?"

"Maybe. May I come in?"

Greg stepped back and gave a grand dramatic arm sweep, inviting her to enter.

The woman looked around the foyer, noticed the adjacent living room and, unbidden, seated herself on the couch. Greg was a bit miffed at her assertiveness but under the circumstances, played along. He sat on an opposing sedan and waited for her to speak her peace.

She spoke with a voice that was strangely calm but punctuated as she described her daughter's version of the encounters. It was a frank and anatomically detailed description of Greg's penile techniques at skillfully fucking her young coed daughter. Stacy paused, eyeballing her narrative's recipient.

Greg waited for the other shoe to drop: police, lawsuits, blackmail. But the woman sighed and relaxed her shoulders. Her voice lowered and softened as she divulged that she was simply lonely, jealous of her daughter's sudden happiness, and wanted to share in his rumored pussy pleasing cock.

Greg eased his stiffened backbone, let an ominous curve crinkle his mouth, and stood. This was a welcome turn of events.

Stacy looked up at him as he approached. He boldly reached forward and fluffed a boob through her sundress. Sensing no bra covering her soft mammary mass, he squeezed and held the pliant mass firmly.

"Well, I see you came over ready for action."

Stacy returned a shy smile and looked down as he unzipped his fly and let his cock fall before her face.

"First things first. Suck me."

His tone was a bit rude but Stacy had come prepared to see it through, whatever path it took. Her lips touched his tip as her hand held the thick shaft. Her tongue tip tickled under the corona and elicited erectile growth. She looked up with his cock poised at her lips and he nodded his encouragement. It had been a while since her last masculine encounter and she took readily to the task.

She hummed softly as her lips descended over the bulbous knob and further down the elongating shaft. She held a soft suction as her head bobs followed and he grew to full size in her cuddling mouth.

During the wet strokes, Greg's hands fondled her tits. Then he loosened the top and bared her breasts for more rigorous manhandling.

Stacy slid forward off the couch, onto her knees and from this more favorable position, worked up and down his erection. Her cheeks were hollowed in a firm suction while her hands busily pressed her dress into a ring around her waist.

He held one hand atop her head to guide the rhythm. When he had had enough of her oral talents, he lifted her under her arms, breaking the oral connection and laying her on the sofa.

He was between her legs in a flash, levering up one of her bare legs to brace atop the back cushions and pressing the other towards the carpet, opening her thighs wide to attain maximum access to her cunt. Her skirt pushed up showed that, just like her lack of bra, she had not worn panties to this meeting.

His cock wavered at her entrance, found the right position, and slid in. A few jogs had him completely embedded. He laid his weight on her body, engaged her lips and tongue in a flurry of smooches, and commenced the strokes at their lower conjunction.

She was animated beneath him, fully engaged in maximum stimulus of their genital parts, moaning and savoring the nerve tickling sensations. Her breath quickened as did his and they enjoyed their first, hopefully first of many, mature adult orgasms.

As they cuddled and refracted in prone afterglow, with Greg's face planted in her bountiful cleavage, she broached her intimate request.

"May I stay the night?"

Greg mumbled agreement and they moved from the living room couch to the master bedroom suite.

It was a night full of soft sexy coupling between consenting adults. A smooth missionary in bed left Greg satiated and drowsy but Stacy wanted more. She was experienced with men and let him relax and refract for time, judging her male companion's fortitude.

Sooner than later, she rose astride his hips and mounted him in cowgirl, riding his cock to her own ecstasy twice before he spewed his last. The morning murmurs and fondles were the opportunity to quietly plan their next neighborly get-togethers.

** Escape **

The routine settled in. Jamie's college classes gave her study buddies the family cover they needed for their weekly visits to her house. Kasey and Lori enjoyed overnight stays that were, in reality, coed booty calls for her Daddy.

Soft, round Latina Kasey had become one of Greg's favorites. At first nervous, over the following weeks, she had morphed from bashfulness to boldness as his big cock persistently drilled her yearning cunt. He coaxed her into oral foreplay and her halting start had blossomed into a regular routine: handjob, suck and fuck.

But his favorite position was a replay of his initial fantasies of Kasey when Jamie had broached the Daddy-sharing scheme those many months ago.

He frequently actualized the arousing vision: the curvaceous beauty mounted on his lap as she writhed naked in his arms. Her full round tits brushed loosely against his chest as she vigorously rode him in a seated chair pose. The nipple and clitoris stimulations assured the wanton coed the ecstatic peak she craved.

It was a recurrent joy for both when she worked the conjoined pair to a simultaneous orgasmic peak. She felt her growing talents fulfilled every time he growled and spewed his mighty spunk deep into her jittering pussy. She echoed his choked throated 'K...A...S...E...Y...' with her own elated cry of 'D...A...D...D...Y'.

Greg's post spew mood was furthered by the added egotistical rush of knowing the sexy little minx was exploiting him to fulfill her own incestuous fantasies about her estranged real father.

Inevitably, in her amorous curiosity, Kasey had begged him to taste the manly discharge and, one night, he let her bring him off in her mouth without the concluding seated fuck.

He lay prone in bed, his back and neck propped up on fluffy pillows, and watched as she lapped, bobbed, and sucked.

When his breathing rose to a gust, she held him half in, sucking hard on his knob and capturing his pearls of essence on her tongue. He held a hand on her head, indicating that she should continue to suckle his waning erection.

He relaxed back and released his post-ejaculatory control on her actions. She crawled up to lie beside him and wiggled into an intimate cuddle. In his lingering daze, he felt her warm hand fingering his wet flaccid cock. His fingers moved to her soft tit, brushing the nipple to prominence, even raising the aureole border pips like a circling crown.

Her breathing deepened and he noticed her flushed face, her jaw and cheeks fidgeting beneath the shroud of her disheveled hair partially covering her face. He guessed she still held his cum load in her mouth and the testosterone-laden fluids on her tongue were osmosing the hormone into her bloodstream, fortifying her sexual fervor.

She was softly whimpering little pleas, and Greg deduced that she had not gotten her orgasm like him from the pleasant blowjob. He suddenly grasped that a week had gone by since Kasey's last Daddy-fuck and the waiting was a seething torment in her pussy. She was juicy and ripe and raring to get her customary cunt pounding.

Greg realized his dignified obligation to perform as the 'Daddy' to Kasey and the rest of his daughter's sex-crazed network of cronies. Those thoughts and Kasey's handiwork on his cock brought on his renewed rigidity.

"It's okay, Kasey. You can swallow it. I'll give you another taste next week; I promise."

He saw her eyes brighten, her throat cycle, and a smile crease her lips.

"But now, it's time to get you fucked."

With a macho growl, he rolled atop her soft willing body and heard her joyful moan of readiness for the looming act as he posed to penetrate her pussy.

He pushed in easily, her cunt soaking wet and ready. She gave a throaty gleeful sound as he drove in and bottomed out. He commenced the long, powerful plunges that banged his body hard on her clitoris.

She was so aroused that only three strokes brought on her orgasm and he paused and hugged her soft round body tightly as she jiggled through her ecstasy. She relaxed her back into the mattress and lay languid. But, of course, he was not finished.

He kissed her before continuing, tasting himself on her cum-stung lips, a tolerable concession to his machismo in his hyper-aroused state, considering it was his ejaculate and not some other man's.

Another dozen hard strokes brought her again to the height of sexual bliss. Her limbs clamped his neck and waist, her voice cried out in his ear and her spasming pussy vibrated his cock.

The reflexive vaginal ripples set him off. His body went rigid and he sprayed her womb with the incestuous essence that the cunt of every Daddy-obsessed daughter thirsts for. Collapsed in her embrace, he roused himself enough to untangle their limbs. Rolling aside, he mindlessly stared at the ceiling.

He marveled again that the Gods had somehow chosen him for this noble blissful existence.

A few weeks later, Greg was laying back, refracting after drilling his blonde coed neighbor Mary.

His eyes were closed when he heard the door creak open. His sight was dulled by the darkness of the room but his thoughts wondered if his daughter needed something.

"Jamie? Is everything okay?"

There was no response except for footsteps coming to the far side of the bed and the intruder climbing in.

Greg opened his eyes wider to find, not Jamie, but Mary's mother, Stacy, huddling up beside him. Her warm bare tits pressed against his arm. Her hand stealthily slid to his semi-turgid cock, her fingers drumming on his knob and shaft as her lips moved near his ear.

"Please, can I stay?"

Mary guffawed at the unplanned scene, and Greg thought she might be miffed at her mother's intrusion into their regular weeknight. But she made no protest. Instead, her head descended to his groin.

She pushed her mother's hand lower to circle the base of the shaft and moved her lips over his tip. The young blonde's palm cupped his balls and her mouth plunged down as far as possible, only stopped by her mother's finger-circled grip on the base of the rod. His cock tasted of their joint genital secretions, her vaginal dew mixed with his manly spunk.

The two females worked a joint cycle. The mother's hand followed the daughter's lips as it ascended the shaft, then slid down again as the younger one followed, smoothly deep throating his cock. Greg got stiff again very quickly. Mary retreated from his groin and Greg rolled towards the mother for a sidesaddle mount.

Mary wanted to participate and pressed her boobs to his back. Greg became the macho filling for a sexy female sandwich.

Stacy passed her lower leg under his hip, settling into a waist-circling leg hug. Her arms held his shoulders; her pussy was open and pleadingly offered for penetration. Greg gripped her hips and struggled to get aligned. Mary's hand sidled into the crowded genital space and helped place his cock tip against the MILF's labia. She kissed his neck and whispered.

"Go get 'em, Daddy. Mommy is so ready for you."

She pulled her hand away and Greg eased himself in, smoothly impaling Stacy's cozy cunt. The older pair rollicked, jiggled, wiggled, and giggled as they enjoyed the tripartite merrymaking. They kissed between the youth like giggles.

Mary heard the slurps and squishes of the conjunctions at face and groin. She stole her liberated helping hand to her own clitoris and the other to her nipple. She lay back and massaged the erogenous zones with two-fingered cycles, lazily fostering her fervency.

Her mother's moans reminded her of Greg's fantastic cock-work and she dreamed of the many times his bold erection had slithered enjoyably inside her juicy pussy. She matched her bedmates' gusting breathes to the peak and reached her masturbatory orgasm simultaneous with their ecstasy.

The trio snuggled together thereafter as mother and daughter mutually thanked their shared sexmate with cuddles and kisses.

For variety, Greg sometimes bought a VIP private lap dance when he visited Lori's strip club. The thrill of the chancy setting gave him that juvenile rush from the surreptitious sex when he unloaded in the exotic dancer's pussy or mouth.

He discovered that Lori's onstage orgasms were real and she was content in her offstage post-orgasmic euphoria to deliver one of her gifted blowjobs.

She tied her red hair in a top bun, and he watched as she slowly, ever so slowly, and sensually, guzzled his groin. Her green eyes held his stare as she rolled her tongue back and tickled the under corona with her tongue tip, working hard suction intensities with her pre-ejaculation throat swallows. Her cherry red lips noticeably curved into a slight smile as she closed her eyes and hummed contentment at the very moment when he emitted a mighty groan of gratification and emptied his surge of succulent sperm into her vacuuming mouth.

Their later nighttime fucks added to his pride and conceit. He felt fulfilled when thrusting deep into the cock obsessed redhead college student's cunt.

And his executive money honeys constantly vied for his daytime attentions at the office.

Jamie got her incestuous share but she sensed his gradually deteriorating libido. She wondered if he might be tiring of her but accepted that he was simply struggling to find equilibrium between his libido, his lust, his energy, and his privacy. Greg had far too much pussy to handle. He was wearing down, the more than once-a-day dalliances sapping his energies and his enjoyment of the wealth and the leisure that should be his lottery winning due.

He somberly turned to Lady Heather for council, sadly considering her shrewd recommendation to break off the current relations completely, escape to new environs elsewhere, and adapt his lifestyle to the worldly lessons learned from his overloaded sex life. He grudgingly agreed. It was probably the best path forward to the renewed enjoyment of his fortuitous post Lottery life.

He conspired with Jamie to surreptitiously leave town, closed his office, released the money honeys' well-earned trust funds, disappeared, and started afresh elsewhere. Jamie continued her studies at another college.

A month later, settled into their new location, Jamie writhed beneath her daddy's bounding body as he missionary pounded her to orgasm. He spewed strongly, hollering his joy, having learned to refract a day or so to make his more infrequent ecstasies even better.

Jamie lay languid under her collapsed Daddy, hugging his hot-blooded body, and lazing a finger in figure 8's across his sweaty back as they cuddled in post-orgasmic sluggishness. Her voice was soft, sweet, and grateful.

"That was so good, Daddy. I love having you all to myself again."

She hugged his warm body tighter and took a cleansing breath before broaching her next comments.

"I've made a new friend at college. I let on about our special relationship. She's jealous. Her daddy refuses to fuck her; says it wouldn't be right. So she asked me if she could join one of our playtimes. Please, Daddy? Can she? She's so nice. I think you'll like her."

Greg groaned and thought 'Oh, no! Here we go again...'