Mutual Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly lowered her high arched ass and laid her back on the stage floor. She examined her sticky fingers with curiosity and then licked and sucked the orgasmic juices. Rolling on her tummy, she slithered up into a cat pose, head hanging slack in apparent weariness. She crawled off stage on hands and knees, her long hair dragging on the floor. It covered her cheeks and face but not her firm tits, suspended in profile. Her ass waddled lazily in her exhausted knee-borne slink.

Offstage and out of sight, she perked up and revived her energetic mood. In the common dressing room, she carried out a quick preen, donned her retrieved school uniform, fluffed her hair, and reapplied her messed makeup. With one last look in the mirror and a smiling pucker kiss to her own reflection, she was ready and eager to attend to her impending after-work rendezvous.

She emerged into the audience space redressed in the flirty schoolgirl outfit, paused at the side door, and looked around to gather the men's attention. Spying her man, she strutted skimpily clad toward Greg, as all eyes in the room watched her trek to his table.

She sat and leaned across the table for a more intimate introduction. Her tummy-tied schoolgirl blouse bloomed open to give Greg a down blouse vista of her firm tits, a coy but closer view than the full nudity he had dimly seen farther away on stage. Sitting back, her makeup tinted nipples shadowed through the thin cotton top,

They chatted idly, name sharing and small talk until Greg pointed toward the stage.

"Was that real?"

Lori's small laughs shivered her whole body, her tits trembling within the blouse. She even squirmed her ass on the café chair seat. The memory gave her a small rush of echoed excitement.

"I'll never tell. But you might soon find out for yourself."

"What other talents might I discover?"

"Next time, we could do a private lap dance. It isn't officially condoned by the management, but if a man treats me nice, I respond by slowly sucking his cock. I have gotten a lot of tips and gifts that way."

Greg noticed some of the other patrons glanced their way, sneaking furtive peeks. Others just openly stared at the animated minx who clearly drawn to her new acquaintance. He figured some of them might be recalling one of those private lap dance suck-offs.

Lori's heeled ankle rubbed his leg under the table. Greg felt the tickly caress as well as the other men's stares. He decided it was time to take her up on the looming invitation for orgasmic discovery.

He stood, extended a hand to help Lori stand and led her to the door under the jealous gazes of the other patrons, ignoring some undertone mutters of regret for her early exit. Her private dance blowjobs must have been as good as she said.

They were mostly silent on the drive home, lost in private thoughts and mutual desires. Quickly leaving the parked car behind, they walked briskly to the front door. Inside the entrance, they spied Jamie watching their hustled pace from the living room. She greeted them briefly with a casual wave.

"Hi, Daddy; Hi, Lori."

The pair didn't bother to respond, absorbed instead on climbing the stairs to their awaiting bedroom rendezvous.

"Have fun!" she called after them, but they were too hurried to hear or care.

Greg's bedroom was the largest in the house. He cracked open the door and let Lori enter past him. Following, he gave her plaid skirted ass a strong push, snapped his fingers to gain her attention, and pointed towards the room center.

She turned towards him, brushed her hair back behind an ear, her other hand placed a finger between her teeth, crossed a coy knee, and took an innocent schoolgirl stance. Greg was impatient with the drawn-out game.

"Strip!"

Lori sensed her host was as restless as she was. She turned to fully face him, moved her heels astride to open her stance, brushed both sides of her hair behind her back, and took a breath for readiness. Humming a tune to get a rhythm, she swayed her hips as she loosened her blouse tummy tie, the buttons, and the skirt zipper in sequence.

She rotated a toe tip pirouette, slowly, more slowly and sensually than her wildly gesturing stage routine, dropping the plaid skirt and white blouse on the floor. A tuff of red curls at her groin proved 'the carpet matched the drapes'. He had been unsure as she had been at a distance on stage.

He was also pleased that she hadn't donned a bra or panties for the ride home. Red hair on top and light green heels below fringed her naked body as he ogled her firm tits in profile.

He had spent the whole time simultaneously removing his own clothes, in rapt attention while watching her striptease. He stepped to her and cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her weight as she hopped and circled his muscled hips with her toned legs.

Her strip dancing profession was apparently good exercise and his handfuls of toned ass muscle promised vigorous vaginal stimulation to his soon-to-be embedded cock.

She pulled his mouth to hers and extended tongue lashed deep kisses while he struggled and stumbled to maintain the awkward balance. Holding and hugging her, he waddled to the bed.

He steadied his pose enough to bounce aboard the mattress, landing with her beneath him, in prime position for a fine fucking. Her bright smiling face was framed in the long hair splayed out in an auburn corona around her head, her green eyes wide in anticipation and her red lips parted, tempting his kisses.

Greg's mind flashed through the evening's multitude of foreplay stimulations: the stage borne strip and hump, the flirty café chatter, the jealous patrons' stares, Jamie's encouraging directive to have fun, Lori's sensual private dance, and his discovery of her fit figure.

His libido was in overdrive and he couldn't hold out any longer. He wiggled into position for genital conjunction. She imitated his moves, just as eager as him to get intimately connected. Her thighs were wide apart and her ankles were braced by her heels dug into the sheets and mattress.

He reared back and plunged in.

They fucked briskly, the bed bounding with their mutual lust and energy. Her staccato breaths reacted to the jolt of each hammering thrust. Soon enough, his first howling spew erupted and sprayed her womb with manly essence.

Eventually, calm resumed and they lounged in bed, waiting out a refractory period until he was ready for another bout. Lori clamored into cowgirl, mounted her stud, and matched his renewed fervor, her hips gyrating strongly on his erection. She orgasmed twice before he spunked a second time in her cunt.

Greg woke at first light and found his bed occupied by a disheveled naked young woman, his first-ever redhead sex mate. She was still asleep and he contemplated her freckles, her firm tits, and the contented expression on her pretty face.

The vision was delightful and he felt the familiar stirring in his balls. Undaunted by her previous ball drainings, his cock swelled and he decided he still had one more cum load in him that was clamoring to get out.

He rolled atop his daughter's barely woken friend and wiggled around until he was well inside her. They repeated the lust cleansing act once more, taking much longer this time, enjoying the leisurely passionate fuck.

Soon thereafter, Jamie entered her Daddy's room and found the fuck mates satiated, awake but languidly weary. She took gentle charge, shooing her Daddy to sit in a chair as he watched her organize Lori for her homeward morning trek: redressing the coed lass in the schoolgirl top and skirt, finger-combing her tangled tresses. She whispered to her satiated friend.

"You should give a goodbye kiss to your newest pleasure giver."

Lori skipped to Greg, bent over at the waist, and kissed the alpha male stud's sticky prick goodbye. She secretly hoped it was just until next time. Greg and Jamie chuckled, amused by the genuine 'pleasure giver' connotation.

Jamie drove Lori back to her dorm, letting her Daddy rest at home and refract from his role as her friend's sexual satisfier. Word was getting around and he needed his strength for more feats of lust with some other sex mates she already had in mind.

** Mary **

Among Jamie's growing circle of interested and interesting friends, there was another young acquaintance making inquiries. Mary happened to be their single mother neighbor's daughter.

From a convenient upstairs window, Greg had seen the neighboring mother and daughter in their backyard pool swimming and sunbathing, often topless or nude, thinking the high fence protected their privacy.

Jamie informed her Daddy of this convenient intersection of mutual desires and he agreed to a neighborly rendezvous. Jamie invited Mary for the usual study buddy subterfuge.

Later that week, the doorbell rang and Jamie ran to answer it. She briefly introduced Greg to the visiting neighbor girl and then led the willing quarry to her room. Per the usual routine, he dropped by later as if checking in and Jamie snuck away, leaving the pair alone in her room to get more intimately acquainted.

"How are the studies going?"

"Fine. I have to keep a C average to stay on the swim team."

"You're a swimmer?"

"Yeah, I compete in the 100-meter breaststroke."

Greg stepped a little closer and stared openly at the boob masses molded by the stretchy cotton, cocking a sly grin.

"Are you any good?"

Mary stood a little taller, hands-on-hips, puffed her chest, pushing her tits forward, and looked proudly at his grinning face.

"Sure, I won a gold at county competitions and a couple of state silvers."

"Well, these certainly appear to be medal-worthy breasts. Let's take a look."

Greg fingered her tank top straps and peeled them over her shoulders, exposing firm well-rounded boobs capped with lovely rosy disks. His eyes widened and he tilted his head and nodded an admiring expression. Mary didn't flinch as he cupped one boob and then the other, weighing and testing each one.

Greg sensed no resistance; she acceded to his macho measures. The blond was sexually ripe fruit, ready for plucking and he was further aroused by her non-resistance to his manhandling advances.

He leaned in and pecked a kiss on her lips as his hands rolled the stretchy top down to her waist. She broke the smooch and leaned over, lowering away all of her clothes to stand nude before him.

Greg stripped off his own clothes while she silently watched. Equally naked, he picked her up under the arms and carried her to bed. He was gentle with her, moving slowly, taking his time. He fully intended to fuck this fine young blonde multiple times and in multiple ways.

Though she was obviously willing and Greg was fully aroused, he wanted to make this first-time enjoyable for both. The night was young and full of promise.

He placed himself and pressed, meeting unnatural resistance from his youthful partner. He pressed harder and gained the crown of his knob inside her. Mary caught her breath as he slid in another inch.

God, she was tight.

"Sweetie, haven't you fucked a boy or two from school?"

"Not much" she whimpered.

Nevertheless, she was committed to the here and now; she jogged her hips to signal her readiness to continue.

Greg worked, slithered, and slid, cycling further into her wet, tight channel. He dithered a few strokes and she whimpered less as he felt the slip-slide motions get a little easier.

He was cheek to cheek with her in a tight hug. He felt moisture on his face and leaned up to look at her. Her eyes were teary and her mouth in a grimace. He paused the strokes with his fat cock only half embedded.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Yes? Well, really No! Please, don't stop"

He tested a few shallow strokes and asked again.

"You okay? Feel better?"

"Oh, God, you're so big. Yes... I'm okay... please... please keep going."

And he did and couldn't have quit if he wanted to. Her vaginal compressions on his cock were driving him higher and higher, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She rocked her hips in time with his accelerating thrusts. His corona scoured her moist, plush inner membranes.

At the ultimate moment, he drove to the bottom of her womb, pressing his knob hard against her cervix. And erupted uncontrollably. His spasms were strong, forcing his spunk through the compressed urethra and the constricted tip. Amazingly, he still was able to feel her reflective orgasmic vibrations ripple along his cock.

He emptied his balls with accompanying howlers, his head held high on braced arms. He heard her answering cries. His squinted eyes opened to see her eyes screwed shut and her panting mouth opened in the female orgasmic O.

A little later, they were collapsed and hugging together. Some rest ensued. But not for long; the second time came soon enough after the first.

This time, Greg held himself only halfway in and braced again on locked elbow straight arms. Mary revealed the strength of her swimmer's body.

She showed how she could massage his shallowly embedded knob and corona with her tight juicy membranes, employing powerful hip rolls and twists and compressing his cock with her vaginal ring muscles.

Her twisting lower half worked Greg's manhood as he braced on knees and arms above her, a great pose where he watched her nubile tits sway side to side in synchronized fluid ripples.

Her hands rose to hold his face and she gently pulled his head down. Her lips met his and she flicked her tongue between his teeth. He reciprocated the oral darting and she captured his lingual organ in her mouth much as his genital organ was captured in her twat.

She synchronized the caresses at both her orifices and Greg felt his libido go to the top of his manly capacity. It was another hard ejaculation that thrilled him to the core. His muffled cries matched hers as she again somehow managed her own orgasm in time with his.

A little rest led to more carnal inventions and it became a full night of sexual enjoyment.

In her room nearby, Jamie listened restlessly at the repeated cries of delight through the night, happy that her close friends satisfied their mutual desires with Daddy.

** Naisha **

The top floor of the tall office building held the investment firm of Greg's and Lady Heather's holding company. It was Monday afternoon and time for the weekly staff meeting.

Three of the four executive money honeys strode into the conference room, carrying their armfuls of charts and reports to present at this week's confab. They wore expensive wool businesswoman suits, tapered and fashioned to display curves and legs to die for, including the latest fade of high heel footwear. The young women were prepared to tussle for the leading position at the weekly meeting.

They found Greg, the company's primary owner, ensconced, as usual, at the head of the conference table, idly surveying the city vista through the expansive floor-to-ceiling window wall. Olivia, Penny, and Rosalie took their seats. They knew from experience that he could be a hard boss and they had learned to deal effectively with that. He waved an uninterested backhanded 'Let's get started' motion, accompanied by a slight nod, his face showing the usual strained grimace.

They began their deliberations, each sharing their current balance sheets, expounding on their individual efforts to augment and expand their assigned portfolios. It was stiff competition but worth it. The boss always deposited a portion of the highest earner's profits in her personal account, held in trust until such time as her employment, and feminine attractiveness to him, matured beyond his penchant for younger women. They knew the score in a world of continuous competition for a man's attention and used the precious years to achieve their personal goals by whatever means necessary.

Greg heard the financial comparisons play out, retaining his stoic distance and indifference. His wealth increased no matter which woman provided the best balance sheet. They knew his mind often wandered during these presentations to his other more enticing distractions and they slowed their deliberations to allow him an indulging moment as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes to concentrate on one in particular.

His expression grew tighter and a low rumble commenced deep in his chest and emerged through his gritted teeth, becoming a breathy puffing that drew the trio of financiers into respectful silence with cognizance to his condition.

They watched with patient intent as he emitted an open-mouthed growl to the heavens and his body jerked and jolted in the high-backed leather conference chair.

In due course, he stopped shaking and his head slumped forward to rest his eyes downward at his hidden crotch. His breathing steadied and his lips curved into a small grin.

"Thank you, Naisha. That was truly wonderful... yet again."

There was a bustle under the table as the fourth money honey crawled out and stood beside the conference table. Her Hindi brown body was a bit more round but just as tempting as her three more lithe feminine colleagues. Her blouse was open, conical tits exposed and she flicked a deep red fingernail on her chin, gathered an escaping dribble. She popped it between her cum stung maroon glossed lips.

Naisha had been last week's winning investment counselor, leveraging an overextended Indian software producer's shortlisted stock sale. In addition to last week's trust fund largesse, her follow-up reward included the tasty largesse of her benefactor's genital treasure, now flaunted here before her collegial competitors.

Naisha leaned in and accepted a kiss from Greg and his added flick on her conical nipples. She took a seat with her female teammates after folding her unbuttoned blouse over her unfettered boobs. She smiled slyly at the others and jiggled a subtle tight shimmy, softly fluttering her silky top over her tits, flaunting her just completed past winner status.

"Well, Naisha, it looks like you're back in the competition after this week's hiatus. Penny, seems you won this week. You're excused from the next competition and I'll meet you here just before next week's update meeting."

Penny smiled brightly and nodded happily. Her thoughts already looking forward to her rewards, her earned doses of financial and oral liquidity.

Greg rose from his chair, lifting his pants and briefs over his exposed cock, then buckling and zipping up.

"Meeting adjourned."

** Olivia **

A few days later, Greg thumbed his intercom.

"Olivia, come here; I need you."

"With or without, sir"

"Without."

Soon, Olivia sat in his exposed lap behind his desk, her businesswoman's suit askew, tits out, skirt wadded around her waist, and 'without' her panties. Greg was sucking her exposed nipples while her hand stroked his stiffened cock.

He lifted her ass up and she deftly descended onto his rigid manhood, riding him gently, her juicy cunt lovingly stroking his rod.

He let her play for a while, enjoying her willing attention to his needs. It felt good, both physically and emotionally. Her sexual devotion was inspiring and, forthwith, it inspired him to take control and exert his dominance.

He lifted her uncovered ass onto his uncluttered desk. After all, he had little to do during his 'office hours' and any items that cluttered his desk were more for decoration and dedication. And Olivia's ass was perfect decoration.

He accomplished her body's repositioning with his cock still embedded in her pussy. Even he was impressed with his smooth moves.

He resumed the long power strokes and the final brusque entrées pushed him to cum mightily in her cunt as he roughly squeezed her boobs. He lay atop her recovering and as they hugged down from their high, his stomach rumbled and reminded him it was lunchtime. He spoke in her ear.