Mutual Masturbation Pt. 03

Story Info
Gabby goes on a camping trip and finds mutual relief.
6.4k words
4.77
33.8k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after Gabby fucked Tim with Alice, she was on a summer coastal hiking trip with a tour group. She thought that might be fun but turned out to be organised by a church group. Jon was supposed to come with her but had to pull out due to his work. There were around twenty people, ranging from young to fairly old, that included couples and singles. For the most part everyone was nice, but they all seemed ultra conservative.

For four days, they would go on hikes and then come back to the well-equipped camp site -- cabins, hot showers, hot food, and spectacular views of nature. The hikes didn't usually start till around 10am and they would return at six. It did feel good to have a hot shower after those long days and relax in the outdoor bean bags to watch the sun go down. If only someone would go down on me, she thought.

Gab had enjoyed the walks, but she was becoming increasingly frustrated at not being able to find some alone time and relieve some of the sexual tension that was building up inside her. This weekend was dragging on and she wanted it to end so she could get some privacy -- either to fuck Dave and Jon or masturbate and think about Tim.

Ever since that day with Tim and Alice, Gabby kept remembering how good he felt inside her. Even when, a few nights after, wedged between Jon and Dave, she couldn't stop thinking about Tim the whole time, although being fucked like that was one of her favourite things.

It was the third day of the trip, and sunrise was around 5am. Gab had woken with the sun each day and then lay in her bunk thinking about sex. She thought about having a sneaky wank in her bed, but the other ladies usually got up early as well. She was sharing a cabin with another four women. Gab was the youngest by about twenty years and whilst they were all nice, they were not the sort of people Gab thought she would be with on this trip.

She let out an involuntary sigh and then quickly looked around to make sure she hadn't woken anyone.

Fuck it, she thought. It was a beautiful morning, and she was going to go to go out and find somewhere outdoors she could strip naked and masturbate by herself for an hour. At least there was mobile reception here so she could load up some porn.

She carefully slipped out of her sleeping bag and put on a t-shirt over her sports bra, pulled on her hiking shorts, grabbed her towel and quietly sneaked out of the room. The morning sun already had a good deal of warmth, and her stomach was churning with excitement as she put on her hiking boots. She tied her golden hair back, filled her water bottle and made her way down to the track.

"You're up early, Gabriel!" came a voice from behind.

Fuck, she thought, it's Tomas.

Tomas clearly had some kind of mini-crush on her. He was nice enough, a bit younger than her, quite tall, nerdy, good looking in a goofy kind of way. Tomas and his friend Aiden made a bee line for Gab every time they saw her. Mostly she didn't mind. Tomas was harmless enough, quite naive, and was here because his girlfriend was studying in another state. His friend Aiden was much quieter and very good looking. Tomas would talk to Gab on the long hikes while Aiden followed quietly behind.

Gab did like looking at Aiden and wondered what it would be like to fuck him. He was about the same height as her and well built. She thought he probably had some Italian heritage with his dark hair and good looks. He was also quiet and mysterious. For some reason she got a thrill whenever she caught him looking at her.

"Are you going for a morning walk as well?" he asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, Tomas, I thought I might go out by myself and enjoy the morning before everyone got up," she replied.

"Awesome, I'll walk with you," he beamed back.

Fucking hell, thought Gab, why??!

"That's ok, Tomas, you don't have to. I'll be fine!" she said as she looked ahead.

"It's ok, I'm going that way anyway," he smiled back.

Gab's heart sank. Another day of carrying around this frustration, she thought to herself.

They walked along the track and chatted about nothing in particular. At least Tomas was easy to talk to and he wasn't particularly annoying. If not for the three-day sexual frustration, it would be quite a pleasant morning walk.

The sun shone through the trees and the track meandered its way along the shoreline. Eventually Tomas started talking about his girlfriend. She was living in another city doing her studies, and they were going to get married in around six months. Tomas hadn't seen in her a few months through, and it would be another two weeks before they finally got together again.

"Jeez, Tomas, don't you find that frustrating?" Gab asked.

"Yeah, it can be. I do miss her," he replied.

"Yeah, but what about the intimacy? That must drive you mad," pushed Gab, thinking about her own frustrations of the last three days. She couldn't imagine what three months must be like.

"Oh," Tomas suddenly sounded a bit awkward. "Intimacy as in sex? Well, she wants to wait until we're married. She is very traditional."

Jesus Christ, thought Gab. You sad bastard.

"That's lovely," replied Gab, mostly because she couldn't think of anything else to say to the poor guy.

They fell into silence for the next few minutes as they came to the end of this particular track. It split off into an hour-long loop or there was a short walk to the edge of the lagoon which fed into the beach.

Gab thought she'd try one last time to get rid of Tomas so she could finally get some relief.

"Well, Tomas, I need to go pee. Um, you go back without me," she offered.

"That's ok, Gabriel. I don't mind waiting for you," he replied.

She found it kind of cute that he used her full name but also the frustration was building to a point where she wanted to scream.

"No, it's fine, Tomas," she said.

"Well, I'll wait up the side there for you," he offered.

Finally, something snapped in Gab. She looked him straight in the eyes.

"Look, Tomas, I know you're a nice guy, and fuck, any man that can wait that long for his woman is ok by me. But I came down here to masturbate and have an orgasm before anyone gets up. I'm so sorry, but I really need this. You must understand, right? I am so frustrated right now, and I will explode if I don't get to do this."

Tomas shuffled awkwardly, clearly not knowing what to say.

"Oh, um," he stammered.

"Please, Tomas, it's ok. It's normal. Fuck, I've been wondering how the rest of you manage to keep it in for three days," she said.

Tomas looked around awkwardly.

"Um, Gabriel, that's why I got up early as well," he said sheepishly. "I've been coming down here for the last two mornings for the same reason." He paused for a moment, and then added, "Um, there is a good spot just around the corner there. It's a little clearing in between some rocks."

Gab felt a surge of relief as she listened to Tomas. Thank fuck, I'm going to get some relief.

"Wow, Tomas, I never thought of you as the type," she said slowly.

Tomas shuffled again and then looked down to his shorts. Gab followed his gaze and saw the outline of his large erect cock straining to burst free.

"Jesus, Tomas, how long have you been like that?" Gab asked.

"Since we started walking," he replied. "I'm sorry, I come down here to relieve the tension. Sometimes I have three goes before I go back."

"Three? "Gab replied.

Tomas nodded enthusiastically.

"Gabriel, can I please masturbate with you? I promise I won't touch or anything, or even look if you don't want me to."

Gab thought for a few seconds. What would the harm be, poor kid. She looked him up and down. He was good-looking and she felt comfortable around him. Her eyes dropped to the outline of his erect cock crushed sideways in his shorts.

"Ok, Tomas, but no touching. If you do anything I don't like, there will be trouble." she said. "Where is this spot?"

"Just around here," he replied. Tomas shuffled his shorts and she followed him off the path and through some shrubs. He pushed the branches aside and held them up for Gab. She ducked underneath them and saw a small clearing, with a couple of large rocks and a lovely view overlooking the beach.

"Wow, nice, Tomas!"

"It's private, and the morning sun is so warm." He looked pleased with his discovery.

"It's perfect," Gab agreed.

Tomas stood in silence, not knowing what to do next.

"Have you seen Julie naked?" she asked.

"Not really," sighed Tomas. "She wants to wait till our wedding night"

You're not going to last long on that night, Gab thought.

"Tomas, you don't have to answer, but are you a virgin?" she asked softly.

"Oh, um, no. I had a girlfriend before I met Julie," he replied.

Tomas looked embarrassed. Gab thought it was kind of cute. She also found it thrilling that she was going to be the first naked girl he had seen in a long time.

"Ok, well, you go first. Take off your clothes," she smiled.

Tomas pulled his t-shirt off and kicked off his shoes. He hooked his thumbs around his shorts and dropped them down to the ground. His rock-hard cock sprang free, and Gab sucked in her breath.

"Holy shit, Tomas," she gasped.

Her heart was thumping now. Tomas had a huge cock, almost as big as Tim's, and a circumcised head that was purple and swollen. It was long and thick, and his heavy balls hung low.

"Wow, " she said again. "I'm impressed. Although how long can you last?"

"I'm sorry, Gabriel, what do you mean?" He looked confused.

"Are you going to cum really quickly when I undress?" she clarified.

"Oh, I normally cum three times when I do this," he said.

"Nice, this will be fun," she said.

"Yeah, um, it stays hard, I come quickly the first time and then just keep going," he said.

"Ok, wow!" She reached out, putting the tip of her finger on the head of his cock and looked up into his eyes. "I'm going to take my clothes off, Tomas, and then we are going to masturbate together, but no fucking, ok?" she said softly. Then Gab leant over and lay the towel down on the ground in front of her.

"Sure, I wouldn't want to cheat on Julie. Um, do you mind if I start while you undress?" he said.

Gab nodded and Tomas wrapped his hand on the base of his cock, lightly stroking the shaft.

She lifted her t-shirt over her head and unclipped her bra. Leaning forward, she slipped it off, exposing her round tits to Tomas. She dropped her bra on the towel and then slid her shorts and panties down in one go. With her hiking boots still on, Gab lifted each foot as she stepped out of her clothes. She stretched, enjoying the warm morning sun on her skin.

She turned to him again. "You look good, Tomas. You have a great body."

Her eyes dropped to his cock as she ran her hands up and down her sides and then cupped her tits, squeezing her nipples.

"Wow, you looked better than I imagined you would, Gabriel," he said. His balls were now bouncing up and down and as he stroked the shaft.

"Have you been thinking of me down here, when you come down for your morning wank?" she asked as she leant back on the rock and opened her legs.

"Yeah, I have. I've been thinking of you naked since I saw you on the bus."

Gab run her fingers down to her silky-smooth, burning pussy. She let out a sigh as her fingers ran over her clit. Three days of frustration were finally being unleashed.

"So, you've been coming here each morning, Tomas?" she said quietly.

"Yeah," he replied, his eyes now locked on her hand as she masturbated.

His hand pumped quickly, and she noticed the big blob of pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

"Shit, are you going to cum, Tomas?" she asked.

Tomas grunted as two thick ropes of cum leapt out of his cock and landed between them. His chest swelled and he let out a moan.

Gab pushed her fingers inside her pussy and reached down with her other hand to rub her clit.

Fuck, yes! she thought, but said, "Jesus, that was quick," out loud.

"It's ok, I can keep going," he reassured her.

Tomas had moved his hand back to the base of his cock and was gently squeezing it while rubbing his balls. "The head is sensitive for a couple of minutes, but it won't go soft," he said, almost apologetically.

Gab let out a soft moan as she fingered her pussy.

She looked at his cock, pulsing and bouncing up and down as Tomas played with the base of the shaft.

After a few minutes he lengthened his strokes, rubbing the shaft up and down, letting his hand touch the tip.

Gab could feel her own orgasm starting to build. She pushed her fingers deeper inside her while she pressed hard on her clit. It made her knees go weak, so she slumped down on the rocks as she started to cum.

"Fuuuuuuck, I'm coming," she panted.

As three days of built-up pressure released through her body, she let another groan and slumped down into a squat position, leaning forward as her body shook with pleasure.

As her first orgasm subsided, she looked up at Tomas to see that huge erection towering over her. "Jesus," she whispered.

She instinctively reached out with her hand and wrapped it around the base, pulling the tip into her mouth.

Tomas let out a moan and as Gab wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it in and out of her mouth. She could taste the salty cum as she swirled her tongue around the opening of his erection inside her mouth. Holding it up against his belly, she gave one long, slow lick from the base of his balls up to the tip. Then she released her grip and stood up, leaning back against the rock. The warm sun felt great against her body.

"Wow, thank you, Gabriel. Wow!" Tomas said as he caught his breath.

Gab leant back against the rock and began to massage the soft, wet folds of her pussy again. "So, tell me, Tomas, what would you think about when you came down her to have a sneaky wank?" she said softly.

"We come down here and talk about the girls we wanted to see naked, and you were our main pick," he replied.

"We?!" said Gab. "What do you mean we?"

Tomas shuffled slightly; he was still gliding his hand over the tip of his wet cock as he spoke.

"Um, me and Aiden," he said sheepishly.

"Holy shit," Gab said. "The two of you come down here to have a wank together?"

"Yeah. We don't touch each other, we just talk about the girls we like," he said defensively.

"Fuck, that's hot." She was fingering herself more quickly now. Her nipples were hard, and her tits were bouncing up and down to the rhythm of her fingers.

"Um, if you like I can ask him to join us? Tomas offered.

Gab let out a sigh as she felt another wave of lust roll through her body.

"Fuck, yes!" she said. This morning was turning out better than she imagined.

Tomas reached down to pull his phone from his shorts and taped out a quick message.

**********************************************************************************

Aiden was late getting to the meeting spot with Tomas. By the time he got there, he saw Tomas disappear down the track with Gab.

Fuck it, he thought. Oh well, he might as well follow at a distance and have a solo session by himself. Tomas would clearly be busy chatting with Gab.

He followed far enough behind so that Tomas or Gab wouldn't see him. He had woken up hard, as usual, and was keen to have some relief.

Tomas and Aiden were friends from a long way back. They had been coming on this trip for a few years now. Two years ago, Tomas had caught Aiden in the little clearing with the rocks, jerking off. Instead of being horrified, Tomas told Aiden he'd been looking for a spot to do the same thing and asked if he could use the spot when Aiden finished. The next morning, they decided that instead of waiting for the other to finish they might as well down together and have a mutual wank session. They chatted about the girls on the trip while masturbating together and since then it had become a tradition.

When they boarded the bus and saw Gab, she was high on their wank list. For the last two mornings they spoke about her sexuality, her gorgeous body and sweet voice, and her natural beauty. When it came to fucking, they both agreed she was their number one choice on this trip.

Aiden stopped as he saw Gab and Tomas pushing through the scrub into their secret spot.

Holy fuck, he's managed to get her to go with him.

He spent ten minutes carefully creeping through the scrub until he came to a small ledge that had a tree in between the small clearing and himself. Although he was some distance away, he had a good view of the two of them.

He peaked around the corner and his heart raced as he saw the scene below him. Gab and Tomas were fully naked. He watched as Gab fingering herself in front of Tomas while he stroked his huge cock.

She was even better naked than he imagined. Her large round tits were wobbling as she fingered her smooth pussy, and her nipples were rock hard.

He knew Tomas would have already cum at least once; was always impressed at how he managed to keep his cock hard as a rock while he came two or three times in a row.

Aiden quickly stripped off his clothes and started masturbating as he spied on Tomas and Gab.

He watched as Gab had an orgasm and then dropped to her knees and sucked on Tomas's cock before giving it one long lick.

He kept having to stop as he was on the edge of cumming himself, but Aiden had good control and could take himself to the edge without crossing it.

Gab had stopped licking Tomas and was now leaning against the rock again. They were talking then Tomas picked up his phone and sent a message.

Instantly Aiden heard his own phone vibrate in the pocket of his shorts on the ground. He picked it up to read the message.

I can see you watching. Gabriel is fine for you to come and join us.

Aiden quickly leant down and gathered up his clothes, carefully making his way down to the small clearing between the rocks. He put his clothes down on a ledge and then pushed through the small scrub, being careful to keep his erection safe from the leaves and branches.

As he entered the clearing, he heard Gab suck in her breath as she looked him up and down before her eyes settled on his cock.

"Fuck, yeah!" she whispered.

*********************************************************************************

Gab's heart was thumping hard as she watched Aiden push his way through the scrub and into their little clearing. He was completely naked except for his hiking boots. He was well built with a strong chest, flat stomach and toned legs. It was his cock that really got her attention though. It was heavily curved, thick and pointing straight up to his belly. It was about an inch shorter than Tomas's and the circumcised head was sleek and swollen.

"Fuck, yeah!" she whispered with a quivering voice.

She had long been fascinated by the curved cocks she saw in the porn videos she watched. She wondered what they felt like as they pumped in and out of the porn starlets' pussies.

"Hi, Aiden," she said as she smiled.

"Hey, Gab." She thought this was the first time she'd ever heard Aiden speak.

There was something about Aiden that made Gab shiver.

They stood silently for a few seconds.

"You guys have great cocks," she said as she pushed her fingers into her pussy.

"You look awesome, Gabriel" said Aiden softly.

For a minute or so they all masturbated in silence as they watched each other.

Each time Gab looked at Aiden, she caught him staring at her tits but he would quickly look away.

"It's ok, Aiden, you can look," she said.

Once again, they fell silent for a few minutes, watching and listening to each other masturbating.

Gab finally broke the silence. "So, you guys just come down here, wank and talk about girls?" she asked.

12