Mutual Masturbation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, pretty much," said Tomas.

"How often do you play, Gab?" asked Aiden quietly.

Gab looked down at Aiden's curved cock as she spoke. "Almost every day, sometimes two or three times a day."

Aiden let out a sigh and Gab felt that thrill she got when she was near him again.

"How about you boys, how often do you guys have a wank?" she asked.

"Every day," said Aiden in a low voice.

"Yeah," replied Tomas, "every day for sure."

Gab thought for a second. She was so horny she thought she was going to explode.

"So, which girls do you talk about down here?" she asked.

Tomas was now very gently rocking the skin back and forth on his shaft as he spoke.

"Well, you, obviously," he said. "Um, we also like Rachael, she has great tits."

Rachael was one of the married women in the group, in her thirties, who was here with her husband as they had a weekend off from their kids. Gab had spoken to her a few times on this trip, and she seemed very nice. Gab was also very turned on at the thought of these two guys discussing how they would like to fuck her while they jacked off together.

"What would you like to do to her?" asked Gab.

"Cum on her tits," replied Aiden without hesitation.

"Yeah," said Tomas, "we talked about how good they would look covered in cum. We'd like to fuck her in front of her husband."

Gab could feel another orgasm building as they spoke. This was one of the horniest things she had ever done. Rachael did have a great body, she thought, and her husband was a bit of an accountant type. She imagined these two guys fucking Rachel in front of him while he wanked, and she let out another soft moan.

"She does have great tits," Gab said as her voice quivered, "and big nipples. I've seen them in the showers."

"Yeah," moaned Tomas.

"They always seem to be hard and erect," continued Gab as she played. "Is that what turns you on?"

"Yeah," said Tomas and Aiden at the same time.

Gab looked down and saw how hard her own nipples were. She was enjoying this so much she didn't want it to stop.

"Anyone else?" she asked.

"Yeah, um, Bec," said Tomas

Bec was a quietly-spoken, nerdy girl. She had short, boyish hair and glasses; she was quite petite with a pear-shaped bottom and very smart.

"She is so small, we think we could pass her between us and hold her up and fuck her," said Tomas.

"What do you mean?" said Gab.

Tomas released his grip on his cock and held his hand up as if he were gripping hold of Bec. He then began to move his arms up and down.

"You know, stand and hold her up so I could ride her up and down on my dick," he replied.

"Fuck," said Gab. "Yeah, you could easily do that with her. She's tiny."

"Have you seen her naked as well, Gab?" asked Aiden.

"No, she is very shy," replied Gab. "I'd like to, though."

She was beginning to breathe heavily now as she rubbed her clit. She imagined watching Tomas bouncing Bec up and down on his cock. She wondered what Bec would think if she knew these guys were having a wank together and fantasising about her.

"Keep going," she said, "anyone else?"

"Mrs Andrews," said Aiden. Gab looked over. He was gripping the base of his cock and fondling his balls.

"The older lady?" croaked Gab. She was having trouble speaking now.

"Yeah, she has huge tits," replied Aiden.

"Aiden loves her. He wants to tit-fuck her," said Tomas.

Gab thought for a moment. Mrs Andrews was in her early fifties and did have huge tits. Gab imagined her kneeling in front of Aiden and using her tits to wank his cock. She imagined him covering her breasts in his cum. Gab had thought she had a certain X factor about her. She was here alone and now that Gab thought about it, she did like the attention of the boys when they spoke to her.

"Ohhhhhhh," Gab groaned, "how are you guys feeling?"

"Fucking great," said Tomas.

"Yeah," Aiden agreed.

"Me too," Gab added, "this is so hot."

"What about you, Gabriel? Who would you like to fuck here?" asked Tomas

Gab slowed her fingers down on her pussy as she thought. "Well, Aiden does it for me," she said sheepishly, "especially now." She looked at Tomas though and dropped her gaze to his cock. "Now that I've seen that, you do too, Tomas," she added.

She thought for a moment as she gently circled her clit with her fingers. "And I'd like to give Rachael's husband head while you guys fuck her," she said.

"Jesus," whispered Aiden.

"Would you like that, Aiden?" she asked.

Aiden nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Is there anyone else you guys want to fuck?" she asked.

Tomas was staring at Gab's tits as he spoke, "Yeah, Penny, the redhead. We wonder if she has red pubes, or if she is shaved."

"Golden pubes," Gab replied, "I've seen her as well. She has a great body, pale skin, and pink nipples."

"That's hot. I'd love to see her naked," said Tomas.

"She seems to like being naked," replied Gab. "She spends ages in the showers."

"Do you like girls?" asked Aiden.

Gab nodded slowly as she looked Aiden up and down. "Yeah, but I like the boys more. What do you want to do to Penny?"

"We think we could hold her between us and take turns fucking her," said Tomas.

"Mmmmmmm," sighed Gab. "She would look good between you both. I'd like to watch that. She has a lot of X factor."

"Yeah, redheads are hot," said Aiden

Gab got a thrill each time he spoke; she was beginning to develop quite the crush on Aiden. She looked over at Aiden and then back at Tomas.

Tomas stopped stroking and stared at Gab's tits while his cock bobbed up and down by itself.

"And what did you want to do to me?" Gab asked. She was surprised at how much her voice quivered.

Aiden was staring at her tits. "Once we fucked you, we wanted you to kneel between us and suck us off until we came all over you."

Gab let out another moan and pressed her fingers harder into her pussy. She was staring at Aiden's curved cock and she made up her mind.

"Can you fuck me Aiden, please?" she asked. She looked over at Tomas, "Tomas, I'm sorry, but you have a fiancé, and, um, I really need to be fucked."

"That's fine," said Tomas, "getting to watch is great."

"I'll lick your cock while he fucks me?" she whispered.

Tomas moaned and slowed his stroking down.

Gab stood in front of Tomas and bent over, placing her hands on his hips. She turned her head and looked at Aiden. "Please, Aiden, fuck me."

Aiden stepped forward and aimed his engorged head at Gab's pussy. He smeared the tip over her lips and clit to moisten it up. As he began to slide it in, Gab leant forward and flicked her tongue over the top of Tomas's cock.

Aiden let out a moan as he sunk into Gab's silky, soft folds. She felt the curve of his cock inside her as the head slid into places no one else's had.

Tomas's cock was waving in front of her as he gently wanked the shaft. She groaned and gripped his hips, flicking the swollen head with her tongue.

As Aiden started pulling out of her pussy, Tomas grunted and a thick rope of cum shot out over Gab's face.

"Yessss," moaned Gab as the warm liquid splashed across her cheek and into her mouth.

Aiden began fucking her relentlessly. Gab gripped Tomas hard. Her knees were growing weak, her head dropped, and Aiden had to hold her hips to stop her from collapsing on the ground. Tomas reached around to try and hold her as she rocked back and forth with Aiden's thrusts.

She began to shake as she came. Aiden's curved cock was hitting her in all the right places. Tomas had reached around now and was fondling and massaging her tits.

Aiden slowed his rhythm down. Eventually she lifted her head and opened her eyes to see Tomas's rock-hard cock waving centimetres from her face.

"Jesus, Tomas, does that thing ever go down?" she panted.

Tomas moaned as she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck on the head. Aiden was slow-fucking her now and her pussy was on fire.

She gave Tomas a good blowjob, licking the shaft and sucking on the head. After a minute or so, she gripped the shaft and turned around to Aiden. Normally she came on a cock when it was pounding her hard and fast but Aiden's curved dick slowly pressing against the wall of her pussy and slowly pumping in and out of her was building her to a climax.

"Can you keep going slow like that, Aiden?" she asked croakily.

"Yeah, it feels great," he smiled back. "I'm on the edge too."

She turned back, flicked her tongue over the tip of Tomas's cock and looked up at his face. "Jesus, he's going to make me cum," she said.

The orgasm was building slowly and although she desperately wanted Aiden to start slamming into her, this slow build-up was excruciatingly good. She was right on the edge when she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck, Aiden, fuck me hard, fuck me," she pleaded.

Aiden pulled his cock from her and then slammed it inside and began to fuck her hard.

Almost immediately she slumped forward onto Tomas, who had to hold her up as she started shaking while the orgasm ripped through her.

She let out a gasp as Aiden's curved dick did its job inside her.

Aiden pulled his cock out as her body went limp and she slumped down on her knees. Gab was panting heavily now, and her body was flushed red as caught her breath. "Fuck," she gasped.

Aiden stood next to Tomas in front of her and looked down at Gab.

She leaned back on the ground and her nipples were sticking out and hard. She was breathing heavily and looked up at the two hard cocks waving in front of her.

"Wow, fuck Aiden, that was, just... wow... Fuck!" she panted.

Aiden smiled at her, and she instantly felt warm inside; she was getting quite a crush on him.

"Let me make you cum," she said softly. "You guys can have your fantasy. I want you to both cum on me."

Aiden gripped the base of his cock and stepped forward. Gab reached out and grabbed him by the thighs as she licked his balls. Aiden let out a moan and again Gab felt that warm thrill in her stomach. She slowly used her tongue in a swirling motion as she licked his curved shaft. Once she reached the sleek head, she wrapped her lips around it and swallowed as much of his manhood as she could. As she released it, she held her hand out and felt Tomas grab it and guide it to his cock.

She began to jerk Tomas off as she gave Aiden head, sucking and licking him and getting a thrill each time he moaned.

After a couple of minutes of this, he grabbed the shaft and began stroking it hard. "I'm going to cum Gab," he blurted.

"Cum on me, Aiden," she replied, "cum all over me."

She sat back on her haunches and started wanking hard as she looked up at his cock.

Tomas came first.

She suddenly felt warm cum splashing across her cheek and shoulders as Tomas let out his load. Her pussy began to convulse, and she knew she was going to cum again.

"Cum for me, Aiden, cum on me," she panted again.

He held his cock in front of her as he grunted, and she saw the cum leap out of the swollen head and splash across her tits. His cock throbbed with each release as he emptied his load all over her.

Gab let out a gasp as her own orgasm took hold. She rocked backward and forward on her hand as her body shook with pleasure.

Once the last waves of extasy had left her body, she leant back and looked up at the two guys standing over her. Their cocks were bobbing up and down to the beat of their thumping hearts. Her skin was glistening with their cum and the morning sun bathed them all in a red glow.

"Fuck," said Gab, "I'm going to need to clean up."

"We normally go for a swim when we finish," said Tomas.

Gab stood up and stretched her body. She got a thrill every time she caught Aiden staring at her tits.

"You guys are going to have to sprint across that beach pretty quick if you want to hide those things," she said playfully.

Tomas looked down and smiled.

"There isn't normally anyone on the beach at this time," he said. "We'll be fine, and the water is so good."

Gab nodded slowly and bent over to pick up her clothes.

"Let's do it," she said. "I'm keen."

Tomas held some of the branches that shielded them from the beach aside for Gab as she ducked and climbed over the rocks.

She got to the sand and watched as the boys climbed over the rocks and stood on the beach with her. Their cocks were both still fully erect and she wondered if the water would fix that for them.

"Are you guys coming back tomorrow morning?" she asked.

Tomas nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah, do you want to join us?"

Gab looked them both over before replying.

"Fuck, yeah," she said as she dropped her clothes onto the sand and ran towards the water.

Penny could hardly sleep that night; she was so horny. This was her favourite hiking camp and she always got up just before dawn to sit on the beach and watch the sun come up. She had a favourite rock on which she would sit naked and enjoy the stunning sunrise. She loved to masturbate and would sometimes cum two or three times before heading back to camp. Once there she would have a long hot shower and got a thrill out of being naked in front of the other women.

She was twenty-six years old, a tall and pale redhead with fiery golden pubes and medium-sized, round tits with nipples that pointed up towards the sky.

On the first morning of the camp, she made her way down the path in the dark and got to her rock just as the sun was beginning to peak over the horizon. She loved how much fun it was to be naked and masturbate on her rock. She was out in the open and loved the thrill of maybe getting caught. She undressed quickly and spread her towel out on the large stone. Her body was already buzzing from the short hike to the beach and her nipples were hard and erect.

She stayed there for longer than usual as she daydreamed about sex, being caught masturbating, some of her favourite porn scenes, and some of the guys and girls on the trip. She had her first orgasm as the morning sun gathered strength and warmed her pale skin.

She was just about to start on her second orgasm when she saw three people emerge further down the beach. She recognised Gab, Tomas and Aiden but her heart leapt when she saw that they were completely naked, and the guys were fully erect.

She ducked behind the rock and watched as they stood in the sun and stretched while they talked. She sucked in her breath as she saw how long and hard Tomas's cock was. She was also close enough to see that Gab had something spilled on her tits and her heart thumped as she realised it was cum. Penny liked Gab and enjoyed being naked around her in the shower. The three of them ran towards the water and Tomas's long cock flopped from side to side as he crashed into the water.

Penny hid behind the rock and slowly circled her clit as she watched the three of them play in the waves for ten minutes before they emerged, grabbed their things and headed back.

Penny stood up and lay back against the rock, fingering herself to an intense orgasm. She couldn't believe what she had just seen.

12