All Comments on 'Mutual Masturbation Pt. 03'

by martin_shecter1971

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sped read this, but will come back to when l have time to enjoy, this will be a fantastic store to masturbate too. Long enough to edge too and will cum with Penny when she orgasms, thanks Richard NZ

cfnmsearchercfnmsearcherover 2 years ago

Amazing Story.......can't wait for more

AnotherSisyphusAnotherSisyphusover 2 years ago

This story is hot, I love the setup and premise. It is well written too so kudos to the author. I do hope that this story will continue

I have to admit that I have taken things in hand while someplace quiet in the forest but I have never had the opportunity to do so with friends or partners. Which is exactly what makes the premise so hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories in general, and this story in particular. My wife and I enjoy reading your work, while edging ourselves. She often enjoys her first orgasm while I read to her (she is wonderfully multi orgasmic and is an absolute joy to watch). Loved the story as a whole, wanking with a woman as sensual as Gabby would be a fantastic experience, but the ending with Penny brings a whole new perspective to the storyline. My wife and I have travelled to aue natural vacation sites. I have had the pleasure to watch her linger in situations where she is exposed to other men and women at the resort. I imagine her feelings are similiar to Penny's joy and I look forward to seeing where you take this.

martin_shecter1971martin_shecter1971over 2 years agoAuthor

The thought of you both edging to my stories is so hot, and why they get written. Thankyou, I enjoy edging while writing them.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Very hot! Very well told, thanks for the hard on

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

Yes, this is the best story of the series so far ... Just incredibly hot! I love to go nude hiking, and the idea of meeting up with a couple and masturbating together is heaven ... Very well written and properly paced ... I can't wait to see how Penny fits in next ... Great story development and idea! I almost came twice reading it, but have a lot of control! Ha ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous