Mutual Satisfaction

Story Info
Woman and man watch each other.
1.2k words
4.43
11.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MUTUAL SATISFACTION

Vicky was by the hotel pool. She had accompanied her husband on business and while he was in a meeting downtown, she was lying by the pool, sunning herself. Vicky was in her late twenties and had kept herself in good shape. She'd had a baby; the baby was at home with Vicky's mom. Vicky had worked hard to get her figure back. She liked it when men looked at her. She wore some nice, and tight, outfits that emphasized her hips and her nice breasts. Today, she was wearing a light blue bikini that showed her cleavage and allowed her nipples to poke through the thin material. The bottom of the suit was thin and was only an inch wide at the side. She was on a lounge chair, slipping in and out of sleep in the warm afternoon sun.

She was the only one by the pool until Alan arrived. Alan was in town for work as well. His sales call had gone well and had ended after lunch. He was staying another night before heading home the next morning. His wife had accompanied him and was on a tour of some museum that afternoon. He was glad he missed it, although he enjoyed being with his wife. He nodded at Vicky when he came into the pool enclosure.

Alan dove into the pool and swam a few laps. The cool water felt good. When he got out, he moved to the side of the pool that was in the sun, the same side that Vicky was on. He found a lounge chair about ten feet away from Vicky. He sat down to relax for a few minutes. The warm sun felt good.

Alan was wearing sunglasses, so he could look around without being noticed. He naturally noticed Vicky, who was laying with her feet toward him. He had a nice view of her legs and could see the crotch of her suit bottom. He tried to be discreet by turning his head in a different direction than his eyes. Vicky was wearing sunglasses too. Vicky noticed him, of course. She knew that he had taken the one chair with the best view of her. She decided to tease a little and moved one of her legs to the side to give her voyeur a better view. She didn't realize it, and didn't really care, but a few of her pubic hairs had slipped out from under her suit. In addition, Alan could see a bit of an outline of her pussy lips through the suit. Vicky took her time rubbing lotion all over her body, rubbing her legs and lifting them as she did so. She put lotion on her top and pulled her shoulder straps to the side so they slid down her arms.

Vicky raised the bottle of lotion in Alan's direction to see if he might want some. Alan nodded, so she held the bottle and he walked over to get it. He sat in a chair a few feet away from her and began to rub the lotion on his body, rubbing it over his chest and then his legs. She watched as he rubbed up high on his legs; Vicky could see the outline of his penis under his suit.

He reached to hand the lotion back to Vicky and she happened to let the suit strap slip down her arm, exposing most of her breast. Alan got a glimpse of her areola and the top of her nipple. Vicky noticed that Alan's dick was now more prominent in his suit. She left her breast partially uncovered and rubbed lotion on her chest, pushing the suit down on the other side to partially expose her other breast.

Alan moved his hands to his upper thighs. He was tempted to touch his cock, but he didn't dare.

Vicky leaned back in her chair; it was at a forty-five-degree angle. When she put her arms above her head, her top slid down a bit more, exposing her right breast. She closed her eyes and laid back in the chair. After a minute, her hand touched her breast and her nipple, which had gotten hard. She rubbed her nipple, putting lotion on it. They she did the same with her left breast, pulling her top down and exposing her entire breast to Alan. He watched entranced as she played with her tits. She took off her sunglasses and looked at him.

Alan put his hand on his prick over his suit and rubbed himself. He took off his sunglasses and looked at her. He looked into her eyes, then lowered his gaze to her breasts and finally to her crotch.

Vicky smiled. She liked being watched and she had this stranger under her spell. She put her hand on her crotch and rubbed her finger between her pussy lips through her suit. She looked at Alan and focused on his eyes and then moved her sightline to his crotch.

Alan pulled his suit to the side and his prick popped out. It was hard. He rubbed it with his hand, but paused to let her see it. Then he resumed stroking himself.

Vicky licked her lips and pulled her top down to fully expose both breasts. Alan looked longingly at her bright pink nipples that were sticking out from her breasts. They were amazing and he would like to have licked them. He kept stroking his cock as Vicky moved her hands to her pussy. She pulled her bathing suit gusset aside and let Alan see her furry pussy including her vulva lips. She put a finger between them and began to stroke herself. She held her finger on her clit for a moment to increase her arousal as he was pulling up and down on his cock. Vicky then put her finger inside her vagina and began to push it in and out. She put her other hand on her clit and rubbed it. She was getting more and more aroused as she stroked herself in front of this stranger.

Alan was the first one to come. He rubbed his cock and a rope of white semen spurted out on the chair and the deck beneath. Seeing this, Vicky came too. She arched her back, spreading herself open and spasmed in a wonderful orgasm. She gasped as she continued to come. When she was done, she left her legs spread so Alan could see her wide-open cunt. She looked at Alan's deflated dick as it flopped against his leg.

Then, Alan put his prick away, picked up his towel, nodded to Vicky and walked back into the hotel to his room. Vicky laid there for a few minutes, coming down from her orgasm. She put her tits away and closed her legs. She was covered with a sheen of perspiration and lotion. She swung her legs to the side, got up and dove into the pool to cool off. She swam a few laps and then went to her room.

That evening, Vicky and her husband were having dinner in the hotel restaurant when Alan and his wife walked in. They gave each other a momentary glance and a smile.

Alan's wife asked, "Do you know her?"

He just said, "I saw her by the pool this afternoon is all."

Vicky smiled and turned her head away. Alan sat so he was not looking in Vicky's direction, he didn't want to be distracted and maybe get in trouble. They had not said a word to each other.