All Comments on 'Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
SinteraSinteraover 3 years ago

Nice work. The first one i have read so far from you. But please keep them coming. I would like to see where this leads.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

I loved this story! This is the first story of yours I have read; it will not be the last.

You clearly showed Lissie's desperate situation, so desperate that she'd consider whoring herself, so desperate that she'd consider sex with a woman. Now she finds herself with a quandary: On the one hand, she really felt like a whore (particularly being paid in cash). On the other hand, she really enjoyed sex with Lily (and she still needs money). She will go back for another "date", but will the money or the sex matter more?

I expect to enjoy seeing Lissie change. Will she eventually want more from Lily than a Sugar Mama? Lily was clear that was impossible. Thanks for a good read.

WebmeanderWebmeanderover 3 years ago
Nice Intro to the characters

I really enjoyed this introduction to these characters. Thanks so much for the story! I’m looking forward to the next chapter!

nuee420nuee420over 3 years ago

Loved it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed it

I want to see where this is going, and its well described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super

What a great story. I love to read about girl/girl sex. I love to have my puss licked and my nipples nibbled. I am soaking wet as I write this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the buildup ,look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

excellent story love to read more of lissies escapades

ChironomidChironomidover 3 years ago

A great start to this story. I was slow getting into it, but it picked up speed and now I am very much looking forward to the next two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looks promising !!!

As a reader, I often look for stories with resistance from the mc bc it contributes a lot of tension. So far so good! Can’t wait to read the rest, and more of what’s in store. Good luck !

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

I think it was very very good.Except for a few misspellings here and there. Definitely can’t wait for chapter two. Mmmmmmmmmm❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A worthwhile read

A very well-written story of need and desperation. You can almost feel Lissie's shame as she considers what she (believes) she has become compared with her surprised enjoyment of lesbian sex. If the following chapters are of the same standard as this, then they will make a worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasn't sure if the story would hold my interest but it developed quite nicely. Can't wait to read next chapter.

dbetjedbetjeover 3 years ago

Fascinating love the buildup and the introduction the two main characters

ShaneinTXShaneinTXover 3 years ago
Love it

This was so good! Can't wait for more

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

I loved this story and will be waiting impatiently for the next episodes.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Nice Introduction

I quite enjoyed this chapter, which started with a "slow burn", however certainly heated up at the end. This story has the characteristics of potentially being awesome, depending where you take the next 2-charpters. I am definitely a "Romantic" and really adore stories of ladies falling in love, especially in unusual circumstances. Somehow. I have a deep suspicion that Lissie / Lily (the L & L Ladies🎉) may be on the cusp of developing a charming & loving relationship!

Absolutely 5*-Stars For Me & Enthusiastically Awaiting CH. 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

HOT! Liked the scene in the restaurant with her running away. Seemed very real life.

Can't wait for the next chapters.

5/5

J

rml65rml65over 3 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great start, can't wait to read the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's a really interesting setup you have here! My initial reflex was "this reminds me of something", and sure enough, Redemption's Kiss is also one of your stories. Awesome, very much looking forward to wherever you decide to take these two :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brava!

This is a really exciting story - I was expecting, as a wannabe sugar daddy with a 19 yr old, it to be about a bloke and I would be jealous. But it was about a sugar mummy and I could taste the cum as they each came. I am looking forward to the next two parts.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Aside from a couple of typos (hard to catch even when proof reading), this story is captivating, even poignant and highly erotic. I am not surprised by the ending of chapter 1; the stage is set. Looking forward to more - can imagine this tale going forward in a number of directions. Thanks for sharing.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Very nice start to a potentially great story. I enjoyed the time you spent taking us through the development of the characters, especially Lissie. With the ending to this chapter I’m curious to see how Lissie handles this emotionally and where you plan on taking this beneficial arrangement. I know you said there’s only going to be 3 chaps, but please take your time and don’t rush an ending. Like I said this story has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent, of course, but anyone who has read "Double Blind Date" would expect that.

SensibleNonsenseSensibleNonsenseover 3 years ago
Fucking stupendous

One of the best I ever read. Looking forward to many more.

cbob55cbob55over 3 years ago
Very Sexy

Your story was very sexy and hit all the right details. I look forward to reading more.

CatmendoCatmendoover 3 years ago
Good but

The idea has a sound support system in the lesbian community but I would think that rather than choosing a 19-year-old girl who previously was not a lesbian would somehow cause friction in the young girls ability to cope with the idea of sleeping with someone for money I would hope that the future stories will have some sort of feelings attached to them. The ending was subpar and the sudden dismissal after the payment was made a a caring individual would at least talk to her and tell her that everything was enjoyable and to look forward to seeing her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is very, very good. Like, top 1% of the tag good. Characters are really well realized, but the sex is also sexy, here it's usually 1 of the 2 at most lol. I really like that you made Lily quite nice and sensitive, it's tempting to make the older power player in this kind of dynamic a little Disney Villain-ish, I much prefer this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating even with gentle character introductions

The balance between the hot and steamy and also the character development is something often missing on this site. Thank you and I look forward to the other parts!

TomPhanTomPhanover 3 years ago
Very nice

Very nice start to what I hope will be a series of stories about these two. This is the first of your stories that I have read and you can be sure that I'll be reading a lot more.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

Lovely start of story,n buildup to the actual sex act was wonderful.Cant wait to read the next chapters..

LoveliquorLoveliquorover 3 years ago

Great start! I'll be watching out for the next chapter(s).

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

A very hot first chapter, very well written, and with good flow. There was some depth to the characters and hopefully, that will continue to develop as the story unfolds. Lissie is a character that it's easy to have sympathy for. And as far as the erotic aspects it was handled in a sensual yet tasteful manner which left me wet. Great job!

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Interesting beginning ...

Reading Lissie’s predicament was painful, but all too believable. I’m curious what these two have in store for us.

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 3 years ago

Angst-ridden and hot start.  This story is told from Lissies POV. Very young,19 year old, and very poor single mother. Lissie assessing her desperate situation and those who should be there to help her but can not or will not: Her parents no help...mom an alcoholic and father in jail most of her life...and the child's father no help either..."My son's father..I mean please."

Love Lissie's thought at the restaurant, "Who knew rich people had problems?" I laughed out loud at that one.  What I find the most intriguing, is the sharp contrast between Lissie's implied hard knocks life/up bringing, and/or/but she seems to be more than the sum of her parts.  She has inner turmoil about what she is considering doing to survive.  She takes responsibility for her situation, "...I was embarrassed about the mess I'd made in my life."

No matter how things turn out, I respect Lissie. I like her. Looking forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This is a great story. I am looking forward to chapter two.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 3 years ago

Besides what others liked, I liked the attention to movement and sensation, e.g., the actions and feelings of undressing and the sensations of temperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope they fall in love!

Wolfhound2900Wolfhound2900over 3 years ago
Very good story line

The story line is very believable and the conflict in Lissie is something I hope you continue to explore. Especially as their relationship evolves. This was the 1st story of yours that I have read. I look forward to reading more

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 3 years ago
Very Erotic and Believable

I will admit to knowing almost nothing about lesbian love. With that said, the emotions that Lissie feels ring true. It would have been a shame for her to end up a fat old man. (lol). I'll be on the lookout for chapter 2. Thanks for sharing your talent and time with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lily

It is a great start to hopefully many chapters. You can’t tease and stop .

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Great start to the story

I can’t wait for the next chapter and I hope you have them together by the finish. Thanks

slidejob24slidejob24over 3 years ago

Great read, looking forward to the next chapter. I will definitely check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't care bout some errors.. I just loved a good story.. And you are heading for it.. Lookin forward to ur nxt chapter... Yeah its free and were kinda lucky.. And thank you... ❤️

Islandph_girl🌴

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

I can’t wait to see how this story developed, it’s so hot already! 😩

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Fantastic read. Definitely following you now. Onto the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There were errors? who knew? I was so into the story that I didn't notice. Can't wait to read next chapter. Pappasleaze!

bjl257bjl257about 3 years ago

TBH with you , I am a male in my 70`s and my favourite catagory to read is Mature, Thats because I always had such amazing relationships with older women right up to my 50`s . Yours is the very first Lesbian story I have ever read having been a Literotica reader for many many years . AND I LOVED IT . It was Sexy but tender and loving and I can`t wait to finish this story and then dig into the rest of your postings . Thank you SO much !

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 3 years ago

I love this I hope they end up together forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Greati

Wonderful story and am looking forward to next installment.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the great - Five Star - work that you do. Yes, there are typos, and the story would be even better, but that would only be smoothing out the icing on the cake, as far as I am concerned.

I really liked it for the warmth you give both women. Poor Lissie and Lily, both so lonely and both so afraid of showing it.

Lissie learned an important lesson. When your child faces hunger, pride has to be set aside. She showed courage doing that, especially in the face of social condemnation.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Excellent - Five Star - work, though, sorry to say, it could have been better without the typos. But that would have been like smoothing the frosting on the cake.

The triple chocolate cake was still delicious!

Both of your ladies were interesting, warm, and strong women. Lissie and Lily both afraid of different things; one of attachment and the other of exposure. Lissie learned that, when your child faces privation, pride is set aside. Lily maintained her emotional separation, though Lissie seemed to want something else and took some pain from Lily's detachment.

I have said this before and I will say it again: you are a very good writer. Thank you for your work.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

A very nice start. I'm looking forward to the next part. 5 stars.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
Very impressive!

So much heat, and so much...humanity in it! The struggles with labels and identity, before, during and after such hot sex; that's reality for most people, I think. I will definitely be following the story. Thanks for sharing it!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 3 years ago

Tremendous start, loved the meeting part in the restaurant, the walk out and the 6 month phone call. Seems Lissie might be a little more fem than she ever thought and possibly her busgirl friend thought so as well?

I truly like the CEO Lily, she is used to getting what she wants and enjoys what she enjoys. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. A sure fired 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Nice

Very nicely done, and superb characterization. Perhaps Lissie's actual sexual involvement was somewhat abrupt and maybe too quickly accepted, but otherwise a great story.

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story. I love the internal struggle of Lissie in acquiring this type of relationship.

mlodmlodabout 3 years ago

that was well written, especially the protagonist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
They need a relationship

Sure, it's about 'business' but it's also about attraction and affection as well. They should have movie nights, 'date' nights, and nights that aren't so rushed, including cuddling and just talking together.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy and well written story! I'm looking forward to more. Thank you.

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago
Incredible

This is such an incredible story, with legitimately good writing and characterisation. I felt like the characters really mattered, and that made it that much more intense things got heated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mature lesbian

Great story. I am a man and the only stories I read is a young lady is with a mature lady for sex. Your development for the story was very real. The thoughts Lissie was having seems normal the first time time to have oral sex. Keep writing about these two I want to read more

chiefhalchiefhalabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Just enough character development to make it seem plausible. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm a bisexual 22yo woman who's coming off her first heartbreak from a woman, and this is the balm I needed. Thank you.

Atys70Atys70about 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Spectacular... her innocence , her naivety, her desperate situation, her journey to Lily. Fantastically described. I can’t wait to read part 2 and part 3. So we’ll done- thank you!

pseud277pseud277about 3 years ago

The story is trivial but the characterisation is good. Its not a romance, so Lissie's dilemma is reasonable. Lets see what happens next. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

its a good start im relating to the despret needs of lissie im looking forward to the next chapter well done shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many thoughts and emotions. I like them both, could it be the start of a loving relationship, is lily hard hearted, did she have to end the first date so abruptly, has a new world opened for lissie, how will lissie cope with her whore feelings, will lily control and punish lissie if she disobeys or disappoints her.......... this story has started so well and can go in so many ways.

sosowettsosowettabout 3 years ago

Loved your story and many thanks for making me feel excited and scared at the same time. You put so much emotion in your writings that I could feel Lily all over me, ha. Many thanks for a wonderful read. xoxoxo

wiredNtired786wiredNtired786almost 3 years ago

A few typos but I knew what you were saying. Great story, it was very detailed and I enjoyed this from beginning to the end

Her_PleasureHer_Pleasurealmost 3 years ago

Well done, can’t wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So erotic! Beautiful pure sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all right!...

busy guy here...no time to read it in one stretch...

you write well...well beyond lit norms

will look at all your stuff...

thanks for writing!...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Great storytelling! I'm glad she discovered her own joy amid the details of their mutually beneficial arrangement. Your writing and imagination are verrrry beneficial to me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The set up is excellent, the story can go in many ways, heartbreak or love. I enjoy the characters, their emotions and desires. Your sex scene was lovely, but the story is greater than just erotica. Looking forward to part 2, and to lissie (i hope) finding someone (lily) to fall for and to be loved by. This will mean some big steps for Lily, can she make them?

Otherwise its heartbreak all round.

Love the story and the writing.

Thank you!

jerylewis101jerylewis101almost 3 years ago

Loved the way the stary started & progressed. I could feel myself longing for more & more to read. Its quite a griping one & hoping you do not make me wait too long for the next chapter.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years ago

Loved the story, and except for minor editing issues, it was very well written expressing the confusion and excitement of a first time encounter.

KendraNKendraNover 2 years ago

I loved your story. I, like you, love the build of the story. I have two stories posted here and would like to go back and fix the errors. When I hurriedly wrote them, I was busy being a working mother of two. I regret releasing such error flawed stories. I have wrote other stories but don't have the confidence to release them. To be honest, most of the criticism I received was constructive and supportive. However, there was one really nasty reviewer who berated me because the main character was having an affair. I thought "was this joker for real?" HE was on an erotic stories site preaching morality to me. The jerk didn't have the balls to sign his name only used "anonymous." My point is some people are just nasty human beings. Sadly, I let it intimidate me. Just keep doing what your doing. You are great at erotic story telling and describing the scene! I look forward to reading your other stories.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Very much liked it.

An interesting premise. Looking forward to PT 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing, please add bondage

slide_fire1slide_fire1over 2 years ago

Very nice work. Very good character development and keeping the characters personalities separate. I also like the build up in the onset of the story. Definitely erotic, I look forward to following this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read so far

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

Love your story, also makes me think. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

exceptional story. just wish it had pictures. i hope to keep reading your stories. thanks so much.

Soundguy39Soundguy39over 2 years ago

Your writing style is damn sexy! The ladies's characters are both bold and subtle. You paint complete picture in each scene and allow us to join . In your last personal paragraph, your genuine personality came through as if Lizzie herself was speaking for you.. She is so raw and innocent, and knows what she needs to do, not knowing what she wants just yet. She does however, know who she is.

The first date scene was well crafted and vivid. As I read it, especially during the Love scene, I felt present. If I had to describe myself in that moment, I would say that I was the "Cold Floor", supporting their actions and warmed ever so briefly by their touch.

That was more than one sentence. Sorry. Message you sometime soon with an idea. Cheers, Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story and your description of the interaction between Lily and Lissie. The description of the love making was exceptional and wonderful. Loved reading and wishing I was with either one for the passion and the gorgeous bodies that you described. Keep going as this story does have legs and could be developed into a wonderful, long series. Gave this part a definite 5, could be a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautifully drawn out storyline, and characters you could visualize easily. I loved every word.

It was if you could feel the tension and the relief as it ebbed and flowed. Lovely.

Please keep their story alive.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Such great transitions you illustrate in Lissie and wow what a monumental slap in the face that it became so mercenary at the end. I look forward to seeing if both ladies can maintain this as an arrangement or if the pleasure they both derive leads them to something deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool! I like that the arrangement does seem to be equally beneficial to both parties, it reduces the power imbalance.

I found it a little odd that Lily skips right over Lissie's orientation. Not because she's a businesswoman and she's trying to pretend it's like any other business deal, but how would she know that she'd get any enjoyment out of an arrangement with a straight girl? Wouldn't you want to know that there's some possibility that the person is enjoying themselves, and that it might not be 100% acting? Quite lucky for Lily that apparently Lissie is at least heteroflexible.

The only other feedback I have: maybe next time, not such similar names? Seriously, both beginning with Li- and both ending with that -ie/y sound? Somehow it wasn't a problem for me this time, and it helps that the story's narrated in 1st person, but generally it's a bad idea. Every moment that a reader has to pause to remember who's who is a moment where the realism has been shattered.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was a beautiful start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this is excellent! So, so hot!

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it on the first read when published. 2nd read just as enjoyable. If I could, I would give this another 5 stars. Thanks for sharing

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the characters. I have to read more now.

5-stars.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Thank you very much…I really enjoy this story so far… you are a very talented storyteller… I enjoyed the sex scene…it was very sensual, but I even even more enjoyed the plot…I just love the built, the tension rising… the characters becoming alive…the reader starting to feel with them, cry with them… thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! So hot!

Tom1402Tom1402over 1 year ago

You now have a new loyal reader. This was a great read, thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING!

What a story-!...the characters, the dialogue, Lissie's reluctance and desperation at beginning-palpable, Lily's need for discretion, your description of both their lovely bodies...(if ONLY they weren't both bald...just personal preference for natural)

Lissie's first taste of a woman -I too became a total addict-their mutual climax, Lissie's quick thinking in restaurant introducing her as her aunt...all superb.

You did a great self-edit...couple very minor blips, not at all distracting

And there's a second chapter!

Very easy five, and fave, and follow, and going into All-time Faves folder-going to grab other laptop-know I've read other of your stories and enjoyed(Fake News for one)-want to refresh memory, see if any other of yours in A-t F-always happy to give props

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...