All Comments on 'Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
ShaneinTXShaneinTXabout 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next one!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs a happy ending

Please please hot sexy happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful.. Waiting anxiously for the next part. My heart breaks for them, but they love each other and I hope they can end up together somehow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

You have a great balance of character and excitement. I love the relationship between the two and the relationship that is naturally developing. I look forward to the next chapter.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 3 years ago

And so they arrive at it, the question: Is it business or is it love?

As a romantic, I am hoping for love to win, but Lily told Lissie at the beginning that that could never be. I'm anxious to see how you resolve this.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
All over the place

With her feelings, sure I can understand that she might feel dirty over the money thing.

But one moment she is knee deep in feelings for lily, and the next she is running for the hills. I think she could use some therapy or a long conversation with someone to figure out what the heck she wants, otherwise it looks like she is heading towards calamity..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Looking forward to the reunion

The less frenetic pace of the orgasms and the switch to a relationship rather than a business deal was good. When the ending came I was glad there was a part 3 already written. I’m looking forward to that now. Will it be ultra sad or hitting a wall 3 feet a way with their spunk?

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 3 years ago

Besides the amazing sex scene, the relationship is very interesting. Please keep working on that.

KaripetKaripetabout 3 years ago

Another enticing chapter. The sex with the ass play (something I've always loved) was very erotic. It was apparent throughout that Lily's feelings towards their relationship had changed. I felt like Lissie was having similar feelings, maybe to a lesser degree. So I was somewhat surprised by her reaction to the toy. I can't wait to read the final chapter in this trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Good story. I don't know how Lily could forgive her for causing a scene in public when she's very much aware of Lily fear of losing her career. It really shows Lissie level of immaturity and youth.

MajesticJMajesticJabout 3 years ago
Sad!

That was a pretty heartbreaking way to end a chapter. I really hope we have a happy ending in the last chapter or I’ll be really bummed out. The sex scenes are fun and not repetitive or endlessly dragged out like some authors do so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well, it had to happen,

but dammit!

Really enjoying the story, can't wait for the next part. I'm dreading it, though.

Pins & needles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought i would be waiting for the nxt chaper And suddenly.. There's the nxt one.

Got lucky i guess...Hope the next one wud be tom.. Coz its Vday.. 😉 Thank you anyway...

Islandph_girl🌴

SinteraSinteraabout 3 years ago

Shit got real....

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Romantically Painful?

Pretty clear that many are captivated by this story; you are a talented writer who shares deeply developed characters and delightfully erotic sex. This story is a nicely paced, highly erotic, poignant tale. As a romantic at heart, I am hopeful for this relationship, despite age differences, which really shouldn’t matter, though not surprised by the ending to this chapter. This trilogy and your painful but so well crafted Marriage Trouble series are my introductions to your writing. Thanks for sharing.

Xena75Xena75about 3 years ago

OK so different from what I am use to reading but very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the way you have continued this to an extent. I feel a little confused from the way it started and how the chap concluded. Lissie definitely needs to self reflect, at the beginning I thought her feelings towards Lily were stronger than what she displayed at the end. I mean she had no issue with being paid for school, spending the night, but receiving a toy threw her off?? Maybe it was the entire scene at breakfast that brought her down. Lily’s “I love you,” comment was put out and was kind of just hanging there. Maybe instead of prematurely terminating the contract a little communication is in order. I really did enjoy this and am looking to the conclusion, however it works out.

JEANMR1JEANMR1about 3 years ago
Wonderful

That was fantastic and I can’t wait for the last installment. I’m also excited to see you have a ton of stories. Thank you for writing!

shalleycatshalleycatabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the story, please carry on with it - you've got me so

interested in the characters.

Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying reading the evolution of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapt. Your characters seemed very real life to me.

5/5

J

charlie48charlie48about 3 years ago

Wow, I know you’re writing a page turner but....I am desperate to read the next chapter. What will you do to lissie and Lily, thanks a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holy cow

Great story love the characters I know it’s an erotica but it has plot I wished Aiden would be more brought up since he is a big part of the story.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Outstanding. Can't wait for the next part. Business contract or not, these two women obviously have feelings for one another. Excellent story telling. Looking forward the the rest of your work

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
BIG curve!

Didn't see that coming, but then people ARE complex, aren't they? Well, you've got me hooked; please don't leave me hanging!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

I agree with Sintera ... It got real and Lissie and Lily need to deal with it. Excellent story! Can't wait to see how it ends.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 3 years ago

5 stars again and the erotic parts are great although I think using some kind of toy would of been more believable than the handle of a paddle. The restaurant scene at the end quite a surprise think Lissie is developing more feelings than Lily anticipated and her buying the gift then her becoming the niece from Tacoma again was too emotional for her. This last part should be quite riveting. TY

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Once again, this is an excellent story. It made me very sad that Lissie felt that she had to leave, but I can see why she would (in a real world) have to do it.

Very sad. They both need each other and Lily's rules make it impossible to happen.

An excellent middle portion of an interesting story. Lots of good plot here.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Awesome!

I really did not see this dramatic ending of CH. 02 coming, however it was not completely surprising. Lily said the "magic words" of I love you, then Lissie spent the night for the 1st time, followed by Saturday brunch. The Trustee Board ladies showing up and Lissie being introduced as her niece, along with the B'day gift for Aiden & just that moment, Lissie realized she was totally in love with Lilly. She just could "definitively no longer" rationalize her accepting money for sex.

I Am Absolutely Breathlessly Awaiting CH. 03 / The Conclusion Of This 5*-Star Story🎉!

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I’ve never felt so “invested” in a story, in a relationship, in two very real, fleshed out human beings in my life! But I am also feeling emotionally ripped apart by the ending of this section. If you don’t publish part three quickly, well...I don’t know what I’ll do...wonderful work!

tim0277tim0277about 3 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3.

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersabout 3 years ago

Wow! Head-spinning turn of events. Lily getting personal and Lissie getting strictly business. I'm in for the next installment. I read no clue in Lissies' POV as to this quick turn of events. Is Lissie trying to protect Lily from herself? Lily seems to be crossing boundaries she established for her own protection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

I think it is not fair to break Lily and Lissie love story.

It is totally unfair to break them up because of some homophobic company Lily is working in.

There has to be something that can be done to make sure these two lovely ladies have a very happy and lovely life together with their son in the end.

Love always wins!!!

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdabout 3 years ago

Loved this chapter and the character development, but especially the wonderfully erotic anal scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

.......part 3 please. I need to know what happens next. In fact this series could of been longer. Seriously though, this had/has the makings of a Seriously deep story line. Really good concept.

CwW89CwW89about 3 years ago
Omg a cliffhanger no no no

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Didn't expect that! Beautiful story - now on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part! Well written, flows well, full of emotion - beautiful!

LivelyJenLivelyJenabout 3 years ago
Incredible

This is a truly wonderful story and the characters are amazing and passionate.

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 3 years ago
Part 3

Is not going to be enough to fully explore the relationship of these two. The premise of this is so engaging. More, please. I love this story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Another very well written chapter... With some very yummy play together. Thank you!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 3 years ago
Well Done

It took me a minute to realize what happened at the end. I certainly hope that Lily figures it out too. She's a smart woman. Keep writing and thank you again!

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

The characterisation in this story continues to be incredible. Even the sex is deepens the plot and shows more of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Honesty

I love your writing and the honesty you inject into the stories through your characters. The flow has been just right, building the story gradually without trying to rush through. Thank so much and looking forward to the next chapter.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

What a great story!

The writing is fine (apart from a few glitches in part 01 which I won't mention, as requested)

The characterisation is superb, with the interior monologue of Lissie really showing every twist and turn of her thoughts and reactions

The story is very well told, with a great sense of development

The sex is superb! Really magnificent

My favourite passages which bring magic into the story are where:

- Lissie has a moment where she just goes for it, momentarily not caring about whether she thinks she's being a whore or not

- her sweaty finger skids on the doorbell

- she finds the spanking too much but doesn't want Lily to stop.

Not at all a fan of anal normally, but this story is so good, I'm able to overcome that.

A real 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

The erotica is great but the story is excellent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it will be a small note i don t write well im really into your characters looking forward to the next chapter seeing were the total shift in character with lissie goes read your bio seem intriguing regares shayne

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

What a fantastic LOVE story you've created. If they don't get back together, I just might cry. Obviously, I love this Pygmalion type of tale. Well done. I'm so glad to have discovered you and will read much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't care about little typos - but I did really appreciate your correct usage and spelling of the word 'discreet.' Thank you for that, I see it spelled 'discrete' so often, wrongfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

confusing?...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Omg. I say it all the time, I love to hear a character's thoughts and feelings. And I get it that she's confused by The Arrangement. But she really needs to learn to work on her impulse control for the Big Picture decisions.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Inv

Interesting twist but not surprising considering how Lissie felt (deeply) about her relationship as a pay-for girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Write One With bondage! You are an amazing author with authentic detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your casual comments that you know the work is sloppy but you just don't care, kind of ruin it for me. Readers prefer a well written story, free or not. Simple and frequent errors are very distracting as readers pause to try and figure out what was really meant in a sentence or paragraph. It's a shame in this case, as the storyline is interesting. You are very wrong to assume that readers prefer "fast and sloppy" vs "slow and well written" stories. You must enjoy writing, why not get a friend to do some editing for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the detail of your story, the description of the sex and really how Lily and Lissie's seem to be falling in love with each other. Hope that is the case because future chapters could really be hot and juicy with great sex acts like with a Strap-on, etc. Keep going as this story is great. Again, gave it a five.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Well there it is. Lissie I think developed feelings first and is in serious denial. I feel like the inconvenience at brunch illustrated to her that Lily was not ready to commit to a relationship and Lissie pulled way back to protect herself. Once again a really abrupt end, but it keeps you off balance as a reader and that makes this such a good story

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I was loving this until you scared me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate how you make the characters real!

moimeme68moimeme68over 1 year ago

Fantastic, lovely story. And very hot! 5 stars!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Awww lissie feel love too and got scared

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...