Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost too much sensation to fully process. Lily's cute pigtails tickling my thighs. Her mouth pushed against my aching pussy. Her tongue swirling knowingly around my clit, by now knowing exactly how to touch me. And topping it all off, her finger plugging deeply into my asshole, touching me in a way I'd never felt before, in a way I never would have expected would love.

It was almost embarrassing how quickly I came. She couldn't have latched her tongue to my pussy more than a minute before I felt it coming. I let out a surprised little noise and tried to apologize (although I can't imagine why), but I couldn't speak. Instead, a lowly, shuddering moan poured from my throat as my neck bent back and my face pointed to the ceiling.

It felt like my orgasm burst out of my clitoris and my asshole at the same time. I don't know, it was just like a sudden explosion of pure sensation right in the center of my body. And it held there for a moment, swirling all around my stomach, my pussy, and my ass. And then it sort of lost control, throwing out arms and tendrils of pleasures that lashed every inch of my body. My legs shook, my breasts heaved, my throat ached from moaning, until I finally collapsed, face first, onto the couch, my ass straight up in the air, a finger still planted inside.

But only for a moment. I let out a little sigh, even as I was panting, when Lily gently slipped her finger from my ass. I felt her absence, and missed her inside of me terribly. I rolled over a little awkwardly on the couch. Turned so that I was facing Lily. I came around just in time to see Lily slipping her finger, fresh from my ass, into her cute mouth. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip. I don't even think she knew that I was watching her. And I wondered again if she was thinking about work.

But finally, her eyes opened and she saw me watching. Her eyes dropped slightly, and I saw her cheeks grow red. I wanted to tell her not to be embarrassed. That she didn't have anything to be ashamed of. That I I thought she looked gorgeous with that naughty finger in her mouth. But I think that the way I was looking at her told the whole story anyway, but she stopped blushing and smiled at me.

"My turn!" she said quickly, and then in half a second, she had dropped down onto her hands and knees on the living room floor. Her hips were thrust up, her ass out. Her cute pigtails down her back, her perky breast face down, but somehow still towards her face. I rolled almost comically off the couch in my excitement. Hardly the seductive call girl. I scrambled onto my knees, started to move around behind Lily. I didn't really know what I was doing, I just wanted to do...whatever. When I was behind her, I put my hands on her ass, I started to bend forward and plant my face between her ass cheeks.

"No, wait," Lily said, looking around frantically. She reached into her cardigan pocket, which was sort of hanging down next to her body. She tossed it back to me, but kept searching. Finally, she saw the paddle and grasped it. She tossed it back to me and it clattered on the floor. She resumed her position with her cute ass sticking out.

"You want me to paddle you?" I said, reaching down and picking up the paddle, "I mean, I will, but I don't really feel comfortable because..." I started, feeling nervous.

"No baby," Lily said, shaking her head vehemently, "the handle, I want it in my ass. Please!" she begged. I looked at the handle in my hand. About as thick as my thumb, the bottom rounded. But six inches long!

"Are you sure? Have you ever..." I began again.

"No, but I need it. Just lube it up, and my asshole too," she said. And in my mind's eye, I saw a vision of the paddle deep inside of Lily's tight little asshole. And I felt a little ache inside of me. I couldn't possible explain why, but the idea was just so much fun. She didn't need to convince me anymore. I was in.

"Okay!" I said, and I put the paddle down. But only to pick up the lube. With one hand, I reached forward, letting my fingers slip into the crack of Lily's round ass. I spread her cheeks over, pulling them apart. I saw the small kiss of her anus, and was a little surprised that it was the same beautiful color as her nipples. I curled one finger down, sort of tickling against the dense flesh of it. It was hot. I felt Lily sort of shiver with surprise. With my other hand, I squirted a large got of lube onto Lily's asshole.

"Oh, cold!" Lily said, her body shaking. I giggled.

"Sorry!" I said, dropping the lube and bringing my now-free hand up to Lily's asshole. I pressed my fingers against it, smearing the lube around on her asshole. I saw goosebumps all over her body and didn't know if it was from the cold or excitement. I worked the lube in for a few seconds, not long enough to make it evaporate. But I enjoyed the feeling of Lily's hot, dense flesh, the cute little folds, as the pads of my fingers moved around her.

"So sensitive!" Lily moaned.

"Right?!" I asked excitedly. But I also moved my fingers away from Lily's asshole. I found the lube and the paddle, working quickly. I wanted to see what would happen. In a matter of seconds, was pouring big globs of clear lube onto the handle of the paddle. I sort or wrapped my hand around the shaft of it and stroked it, moving the lube around evenly.

"Does that make you miss dating guys?" Lily teased. I laughed as I stroked.

"Not even a little," I said, and I decided that the handle was lubed enough. I spun it around, and sort of positioned myself behind Lily, spreading my knees on the floor to get a better base. I reached one hand forward and again spread Lily's ass open. With my other hand I awkwardly tried to hold the flat end of the paddle. I almost dropped it and laughed a little.

"You doing alright?" Lily asked and I laughed louder.

"I am the professional here," I said and she laughed as well. Finally, I was able to get the end of the handle against Lily's asshole. Now I could balance against her. I started to push gently on the paddle and I looked at the crinkled skin of her anus. It was very tight, and I could feel the pressure. I didn't push any harder.

"Remember, relax," I said soothingly, letting my fingers on Lily's ass gently stroke her even as I kept her spread apart. She let out a little breath and nodded.

"More excited than nervous," she admitted and I smiled. I leaned forward as best I could and kissed the smooth, soft skin of Lily's ass. And that did seem to relax her. I kissed her again. And a third time, letting my tongue lick the skin gently. Lily sighed. I applied a little more pressure now, even though I couldn't really see what I was doing. But I felt Lily open up. Felt the wet tip of the paddle slip into Lily's asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Lily moaned and her body trembled. I leaned back now, so I could see what I was doing. I saw Lily's asshole wrapped around the very tip of the paddle, stretching her slightly.

"That was the hard part," I said, at least it had been in my case. Though, Lily's delicate fingers were much smaller. Still, I could see Lily's body relax slightly. I applied a little more pressure to the end of the paddle. I watched as another inch of the paddle slowly disappeared into Lily's anus.

"Oh my! So nice!" Lily gasped. One of her hands reached up from the floor and grabbed her breast. But she couldn't keep her balance, her legs were trembling too much, and she put it back down. And I kept pressing. It was mesmerizing, to watch Lily's asshole open up and take more and more the paddle.

"You have such a beautiful asshole," I found myself saying, and somehow it didn't sound entirely absurd. Lily didn't even laughed. She just moaned with pleasure.

"More," she now begged. I kept pushing.

I was shocked when I felt the start of the paddle press against Lily's ass. I couldn't hardly believe that all six inches were inside of her.

"Oh fuck,, I can't believe how full I feel!" Lily groaned, she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes were wild, I'd never seen her more out of control. Or more beautiful.

"Wait til you feel this," I said, remembering what had felt nice for me. Slowly, I pulled the handle of the paddle out, watching as inch after inch pulled still wet from her body. Lily trembled all over, gasping. I left about two inches inside of her. And then paused for a moment, wiggled the paddle, and then pressed it slowly back inside.

"Yes, oh yeah, like that! You're right!" Lily praised and I smiled. I increased my speed slightly as Lily's body became more and more relaxed. Slowly in and out, I worked the rounded handle of Lily's paddle. Once, I picked up the lube and added a little more. But mostly I just watched the beautiful sight of Lily's body accepting my dirty efforts. Lily's body trembled, but she kept thrusting her hips back, silently seeking a deeper spot.

At one point, I looked down onto the floor, and saw a small wet spot. I looked down and realized that Lily's pussy was dripping onto the floor. Lily's ass was so well-lubed, I was able to move my spreading hand away from her. Her ass cheeks closer around the paddle, but I was still able to manipulate the handle in and out. My free now reached between Lily's legs. I my fingers slipped into Lily's pussy incredibly easy, despite her usual tightness. Had never seen her so wet before! My fingers now dripping, I slipped my ring and middle fingers inside of Lily's pussy, but I stretched out my index finger, stroking her clitoris as well as I could.

I must've done a pretty good job, because lily's orgasm came almost instantaneous. The handle of the paddle was buried in her ass, my fingers in her pussy and on her clit. Everything moving together, frantically. I felt her move slightly, as she pitched forward a bit, her elbows bending, unable to hold herself up anymore. It shoved her ass back, the paddle going deeper. And I knew even as she was falling, she was cumming. Her body was shaking, her knees moving back and forth wildly on the floor. And she was moaning so beautifully. I knew that whatever sensation she had been seeking, she had found. And I had helped her there.

So that she wouldn't hurt herself, I reluctantly pulled the paddle out of Lily's ass. It was almost like it had replaced her backbone. As soon as I pulled it out, Lily collapsed, panting onto the floor. Without even thinking, I pulled the paddle up, and popped the end of it into my mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop. It tasted like lube, and a little bit like Lily. But I liked it . I saw then that Lily had rolled over onto her back, and she was was watching me.

"I am a bad influence on you," she said softly, and wasn't sure if she was joking. I felt a little silly and I dropped the paddle. I lay down on the floor slowly, next to Lily. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight.

"I never do anything I don't really want to do," I said.

"What about the spanking?" she asked. I shrugged a little in her arms.

"I really wanted to do it, for you. I just couldn't," I said, honestly. "I want to give you whatever you need."

"I love you," she said, kissing my forehead and I sighed a little and nuzzled into her neck. It was only later, when I awoke on the floor next to Lily that I realized what she'd said.

* * * * *

Lily had always made it clear that I was welcome to spend Friday nights with her, if I could swing it. I had always warned my neighbor that it was possible that I wouldn't be back to get Aiden until the morning. But I had never actually done it. I had always been afraid tat Lily was just being polite, and that if she actually saw me the next morning with bed head, she would regret it.

But that night, I didn't leave. I don't know if it was just that the whole emotional and sexual roller-coaster of the evening was too intense. Or if Lily's admission that she...cared for me, proved that she actually wanted me there. Whatever it was, I didn't say anything. I just climbed into bed with Lily when she went to sleep.

She was already awake and gone somewhere when I got up the next morning. New clothes and a towel were placed on a chair at the foot of the bed. By the time I was showered and dressed, Lily was back in the bedroom.

"Do you need to leave right now? I don't know about you, but I am starving." Lily was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a loose white blouse, most of the buttons undone exposing her cleavage. Her hair was, once again, back in a ponytail. She looked beautiful. And my stomach was rumbling.

"Okay," I said, feeling a bit awkward, to be with her in the morning. To think about everything that had happened the night before. All of it was just so strange. But it also felt nice. I knew Lily wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with her. I could wait another two hours before getting Aiden.

Half an hour later, we were sitting in a nice little brunch spot, or so Lily said. I had never eaten brunch in my life. But it was a sunny, warm restaurant with lots of people morning drinking and eating fancy eggs and fruit. I decided not to drink, knowing I was going home soon. But I had some orange juice as we waited for our meal to arrive.

"And so, of course, I have completely forgotten about it. I mean she asked for the pony last year right on her birthday..." Lily was saying. She had, for months now, been opening up to me about her extended family and their various problems and triumphs. Usually, it made me feel good, to be let inside of Lily's real life like this. Today, for some reason, I felt somewhat strange in a way I couldn't explain. But I nodded and played along.

"This is your niece, the one in Tacoma?" I asked, leaning onto the table. Lily nodded as she sipped her mimosa.

"Yes, who turned five last year. And he asked me for it and I said, of course, 'we'll see' because she was five and you just say that to put a kid off..."

"You absolutely do not!" I said and laughed a little, thinking about Aiden. Every little promise was a binding contract with a kid, and 'maybe' was a soft promise. Lily laughed as well.

"Well now I know. And I am absolutely not buying anyone a pony..."

"Even if I am good?" I asked playfully. Lily snorted a little and then her eyes grew wide.

"Oh that reminds me, a gift!" she said, and she reached down onto the floor of the restaurant, and pulled her large handbag up, resting it in her lap. She started to rummage around in the bag. I smiled wryly.

"Oh please, do not hand me a gift!" I said, "I definitely don't need any gifts..."

"Not for you!" she interrupted, and she pulled out a small cardboard box. It was blue and orange and had pictures of cars on the side. "Your son, it is his birthday next week, isn't it?" She placed the car down on the table casually, right in between us. I looked at it for a long minute, not even really sure what I was thinking.

"Lily, I..." I started.

"Oh Ms. Richard!" A voice said loudly almost in my ear. I tore my eyes away from the toy car and turned to look. It was a pair of older, gray-haired women in floral-print dresses. They were smiling broadly.

"Deborah! Brenda! It's Lily, please! You know that!" Lily said, standing quickly and gently hugging each of the women.

"We were just talking about you! I was saying to Brenda that the new website was...Oh my, I am being so rude. This is...?" the woman named Deborah said, and she turned towards me. I knew already that my cheeks were red, for reasons I wasn't quite sure about.

"I am Lissie..."

"My niece," Lily jumped in quickly, "visiting from Tacoma." Sheepishly I nodded.

"Oh so nice to meet you! I am Deborah Miller and this is my sister Brenda. We sit on the Board of Trustees for the organization that your Aunt runs. And we think she is doing just an amazing job."

"Yes, she is great!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic, but feeling terribly awkward.

"We just absolutely love her," Brenda agreed warmly.

"Yes...Love her," I said and smiled. They turned back to Lily and began talking. I stopped listening. I reached forward and grabbed the box containing the car. I moved it around in my hands, it felt heavy. It was an expensive toy. A name brand thing of some sort. I knew that Aiden would love it. I could even picture him playing with it. Hear his laugh as the lights turned on and the sirens blared. I let out a low breath.

"It was really nice to meet you," I suddenly heard and, startled, I looked up Brenda and Deborah. They were smiling, as usual.

"Nice to meet you too," I said, and sipped my orange juice. A few moments later, the women were gone and Lily sat down heavily in the chair, and let out a low sigh. She shook her head, then finally looked up at me.

"They are generally nice, but they can be insufferable, I am so sorry about that! But thank you..."

"Lily, this is not appropriate," I said, lifting up the toy car. Lily's eyebrows furrowed.

"I..." she started.

"This is supposed to be a purely business relationship. That is how you hired me. Business associates don't buy each other's children gifts, they don't..."

"They can..." Lily said smiling awkwardly. Nervously. I couldn't even believe what I was saying. But I knew I wanted to say it. And I knew what was coming next, and I couldn't stop it. Didn't want to stop it. Even though I did. I don't know. I can't explain it any better than that.

"I don't feel comfortable with this," I said. Lily nodded, understandingly. And somehow, that pulled my heart right out of my chest.

"I can return it, I wasn't trying to..."

"No, I don't feel comfortable with ANY of this," I said sharply. And I found myself standing up from my chair, moving more quickly than I had expected. A sudden flush of anger flared up inside of me. I leaned down and yanked my purse up off of the floor.

"Lissie, baby..." I said. But the second word was quieter, and she looked around the room before she said it.

"Don't call me that!" I said loudly enough for people in the restaurant around us to look. Lily's cheeks grew very red.

"I am sorry..."

"I think we need some time apart. I think I am going to exercise my option to terminate our contract," I said, using the sorts of business words that Lily used on the cell phone with all the important people from her office.

"Lissie..." Lily said in a small voice. I couldn't even look at her. The anger was melting and I just wanted to cry.

"Goodbye," I said, and rushed out of the restaurant.

End Part 2

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.