All Comments on 'Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good but rushed

The first two chapters seemed to be more detailed. This last chapter seems rushed. A fourth chapter is needed to see how the characters maneuver through their secrets, and maintain their relationship. You could have done that by being more detailed here. Good, could have been great.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
Good

I was a bit perturbed at the time jump, but it all came together.

Cause with out it I think you would have been forced to make a fourth part, I am happy you didn't just gloss over the struggle they both had.

I will see what you come up with next

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersabout 3 years ago

Honest. Beautiful. Passionate, exciting and risque. One of the most satisfying story endings I've read.

I even enjoyed the missed edits/corrections. I usually find missed edits distracting, and a bit annoying. But, some how they added to Lissie's POV telling of the story for me. Raw /unpolished and honest...that's how my thoughts come.

BTW, 2nd favorite line in series..."tearing my thoughts apart and putting them back in a new, more beautiful order."

Thank you for sharing. All three installments are all 10...err... 5 stars for me👍❣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No trauma needed

As it stands, it is a love story with the tribulations of any couple. A further part would have to involve the trauma of discovery.

Right here we have the story of someone who sought love, but was constrained by her work environment. And someone engaged in Lesbian love for money because she was desperate, but both parties shed their hang ups and commit. Works for me - I’ve got an erection right at this point. Enough.

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 3 years ago

A commenter thinks it was rushed. I think that was a natural result of the tension of possible discovery by the assistant. A new dimension that made the story better.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

Beautiful story. I'm glad that Lily and Lissie were able to work out what their relationship was going to be.

nuee420nuee420about 3 years ago

I love your writing and how you brought them back together. Thank you!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

Thoroughly enjoyed this poignant, wonderfully erotic love story: 5 stars all around. And, yes, you could share more about Lissie and Lily, but the ending strikes me as perfect/quite satisfying - the invitation to met the son essentially cements this relationship - we appreciate how much they love each other. I look forward to other tales - you write well; thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great

I like the story, a 4th chapter would be appreciated

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

Loved it, thank you. Would love to see a part 4 seeing how they did 5 treats later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Definitely enjoyed the storyline

The story ended at a natural stopping point......but it would be great to see a few new chapters as their relationship develops.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Hasty Conclusion!

Chapters 01 & 02 were awesome 5*-Star posts, however CH. 03 seemed rushed and out of character with the earlier components of the story. It just seems improbable with Lissie / Lily now admitting their love, to "immediately & totally jeopardize" Lily's well paying job with full blown sex in her office. Coming out may have been difficult for Lily to keep her position, however she would most likely have been given a "substantial package" to depart quietly. Unquestionably, "sex in the office" is asking for immediate dismissal, with ZERO separation compensation regardless of the job culture.

Also three (3) months were lost with no real details, other than Lissie's very brief recap. This previously was such a beautifully written story until CH, 03, which just seemed to race to the finish line of Lissie / Lily saying we "Love Each Other"!

A more detailed CH. 04, could return Mutually Beneficial Arrangement to it's original greatness displayed in CHS. 01 & 02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very interesting story idea, and a great resolution. I mostly skim over the sex, I'm here for good stories, and you definitely deliver! And I'm always happy with a happy ending!

(Hmm. Lit won't let me log in, just keeps making me type a new security code. So...)

CeVin_ChienElle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
6/5 stars

Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it!

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathabout 3 years ago
Really good

My only criticism is that I personally would have loved to have seen some of Lissie's story and her realisation of what had upset her and that she loved Lily in real time rather than all being explained in retrospect. It would have added tension and pathos and elevated this from really good to amazing.

shalleycatshalleycatabout 3 years ago

Liked parts 1 and 2 very much. I think the sex in the office is out of character - especially for Lily. She has just made a speech saying that her private life was from now on, hers - but then the actions were to risk (and this is a businessperson who is always in control) the disaster of merging the public and personal life. I did like the personal opening up with the child being introduced - but that could have been a scene on its own, with Lily finding her way with this new aspect. 5 stars because it is a hot story, and I did love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a good conclusion to an excellent story. The characters are compelling without being cliche. The conflict which drives the story is realistic with believable stakes.

As others have mentioned, the ending is a bit rushed, but the overall story is still top-notch. The ending begs for a follow-up, although the author can also leave it be and let the reader come to their own conclusions as to how Lissie and Lily live out their days.

SinteraSinteraabout 3 years ago

This feels rushed. Like you just wanted to end it.

I feel like meeting her son and moving forward a bit may have helped.

Office sex is good but then the risk? would either of them let Lily risk it? Maybe the 69 but the rest they could have waited and done this after meeting the son.

Also i feel like 3 parts could be a good size for the story just not as well done on part 3 as part 1 and 2

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Heavy on the sex

I have enjoyed this story but found the last couple of pages a letdown. I think it would have been much improved if you'd been lighter on the sex and heavier on the drama (for which the potential was there). However, it was well enough written to earn five stars.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 3 years ago

I liked this chapter in how it started and how they both orofessed their love for one another, but it seemed a bit unrealistic that in the midst of her office of a conservative company she would of taken it that far that fast. Ty for the story but I think adding a 4th or 5th chapter and them coming to grip with a solution would of make more sense than this kind of ending.

bbwlover812bbwlover812about 3 years ago

Great story and the PS was right on point and funny!

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Outstanding series. A wonderful story of love almost lost and found again. Thank you for sharing. Added you to favorite authors so I can read your other work

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

Oh sweet J...! Just the kind of ending I hoped for - tho’ the path you took to get there was pleasantly unexpected. Best story I’ve read on Literotica. Wonderfully weird how elated I feel just from reading a story. Wish I could have them over for dinner to celebrate their happiness!

Thank you, Robin

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
Bravo! Encore!

So very well done, from start to finish!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

That was awesome.. you’re really talented ... thanks for sharing !

no1Uknono1Uknoabout 3 years ago

"Would you like to leave work early, come over to my apartment and meet my son?"

LOVED that!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 3 years ago
Is there a future?

I've greatly enjoyed the story, and can't help but wonder what the future of Lilly and Lissie will be? Thank you again for sharing your time and talent, and for introducing us to two very different but equally compelling characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Great writing. Thank you

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 3 years ago
What women want..

Great story start to finish, two great leading ladies, loved it. Thank you!

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 3 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Plotting was great, character development superior, and best of all, you just weave a spell-binding story. Very well done!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

I put all my comments in for part 02 of this story. And this is more of the same, superb stuff.

So honest and unadorned with showy and over-wrought prose, just a direct and honest portrayal of passion in a well thought-out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely tale, sweet and sexy at same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

im a fan had trouble with the first second and third part of the sex too much at stake i thought would have loved a forth part to see how they adjusted to the new relationship and were you d take it look forward to your next story a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tbh I always come to this site to find a random story and then once it’s served it’s purpose I am Immediately grossed out by whatever I was reading and close out of this site. But omg your writing is SO good I ended up being more interested in the storyline and read all 3 parts! I have never even left a comment on here before but I loved your character development and writing style so much that I had to let you know! The relationship between Lizzie and Lily was so compelling! Do you have any plans to publish a book(sexual or non sexual)? You’re an amazing writer! Thanks for the read!

Wolfhound2900Wolfhound2900about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the 1st part immensely and just finished the 2nd and 3rd chapters. I thoroughly enjoyed the series! The way you weaved between reluctance and desperation to acceptance, anger and revelation was captivating. Although a little over the top, the scene in her office really opens up some doors that I hope you consider exploring. You could write some amazing spin offs from this series base. Regardless, I really enjoyed it, and look forward to reading some more of your work. Thank You!

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderabout 3 years ago

Damn. The writing is so good making it an easy read. I wish there was more like an epilogue just to see their lives after. 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for posting your story .I am a 70 year old male and found it really exciting

guess it,s never too late .

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 3 years ago

A passionate, sexy love story. Good characterization. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful, lovely story. Thank you for posting it.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720almost 3 years ago

Very well put together. Not my usual category but I am very glad to have made the choice to read the first chapter and could not put it down until I read them all. Thanks

secretLacesecretLacealmost 3 years ago

I really like it. The ending of each chapter felt almost too harsh but that is just personal preference rather than on you.

Very well written and I do love a happy and emotional ending. Keep writing more stories and Ill promise >Ill read them (and more .-).

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

The hopeless romantic in me really loved this chapter. Meanwhile, the more practical part of me was screaming for them to hurry up and get dressed before the bitch secretary came in.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I hope the author, YKN4949 reads these comments. I’ve tried to send a message two different ways and have been blocked from doing so. I can’t imagine why. Here is the last message I wanted to send:

I've tried to send a message at the end of your story...”Mutually Beneficial Arrangement,” but every time I try to send it, I get a warning that I’m violating some rule on Literotica. All I’ve done is send this: Loved your story. Have you ever done any Tranz stories on FTM?

slide_fire1slide_fire1over 2 years ago

Excellent work! I really love your writing style. Such a nice mix of sex, passion and compassion. I was going to knock you for the lack of detailed sexual development between the two in chapter 2, but not necessary. This was an excellent story and you did a wonderful job with these 2 characters. It would have been nice to see the expression on the secretary's face if she had walked in on the 2, but Hey! Again, very nice work. I look forward to reading more of your literary pens.

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

I wish you continued with what happens next. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterover 2 years ago

A fantastic story - great plot, character development, and wonderfully descriptive sex (physically and emotionally). Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So loved this story and your vivid description of the sex and the feelings of these two lovers. Sensational and your wording draws us readers into you compelling story wishing we could be with either Lily or lizzie as lovers. Gave the overall story each chapter a 5. You have great writing skills, keep going with these type of stories maybe bringing in the Strap-on and maybe some control into the story line. Thanks

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

A bloody brilliant romp. These two are great lovers and the way you crafted their characters and romance was amazing

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I have never asked this before but I would really like to read the next chapter of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just great!

subway1952subway1952about 2 years ago

A really enjoyable story...can't wait for the movie! This is the first story of yours that I read, and I really look forward to diving in and reading more of your stories.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

I am so glad you got them back together. I was afraid you were not and that would have been a shame. Loved the whole trilogy. Thank you for writing this series.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Great story, ended to soon. Would have love to read her meeting the son, job finding out...

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

You didn't out your gender in your bio, but you did in your writing. But just barely.

It's usually trivial to tell a male writer from a female writer when it comes to lesbian stories.

But, I have to admit, you're about the best I've read. Reading some of your older works, it's clearer. But, gods, your later works, such as this one, are pretty damned dead on. Only little trivialities show through. In this one, for example, no where near enough attention is paid to breasts. Guys, despite being drawn to them visually, in practice invariably treat them as a hurdle to get to something else. And while that very big difference is incredibly small here, it still shows up—it's the reason the very final love tussle surprised me so with its spot-on clarity.

But, I have to say, this is some damned good writing. And some damned good storytelling (and don't ever let anyone tell you those two are the same thing!).

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great…the office action I didn’t think is right… a bit off reality… too much at steak for transporting this otherwise great plot in to a realistic scenario

Hubbub69Hubbub69over 1 year ago

Loved it! You're a great writer.

Very romantic story. I'm sorry it's over even though that was a good place to end it.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was beautiful, thank you so much.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 1 year ago

Sad to see this beautiful story ending.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 1 year ago

Sad to see this beautiful story ending.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

This was a lovely story!

Of all your stories I have read this is the best!

Thank you!

Is there a sequel, so many possibilities for this story to go forward, please?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really loved the first 2 parts but you kinda lost me in part 3. The sex was predictable, although a CEO is never going to take chances like that. They'd never reach those heights if the did.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I love the way you ended it. You are a talented writer

DontwanttowokanymoreDontwanttowokanymore9 months ago

I thought your story was very well said. I very much enjoyed it and looked forward what was going to happen next. I am not a writer although I thought you build your story well I would have liked to see them get caught in the end of the story 😃😃😃😃😃😃 well done .

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl8 months ago

I absolutely adore this story and really hope there will be more to come from these two. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me.

nogravynogravy3 months ago

Love your story, and it's an easy Five Stars for me! I take slight issue with the sexual marathon in Lily's office, rather than at home, but hey, author's choice! Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very well written story with interesting dialog and the developing relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...