Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers

Lily lowered herself down on top of me. In a moment, her knees came down to rest near my head. Then her body sort of pitched forward. I felt her hands on my thighs, her firm breasts pressed against my stomach. But, more importantly, Lily's hips rocked forward and now her beautiful pussy and tight little asshole were directly in my face. I breathed in deeply, smelling Lily's arousal. Exciting and familiar. The scent of the woman I loved.

I slipped my hands up and around Lily's legs, letting my arms wrap around her thighs. I held her in place, actually pulled her closer to me. At the same time, I felt Lily's face press against my own thighs, and I spread my legs wider. I heard her moan, could actually feel vibrating through my body.

I closed my eyes, let my tongue slip out of my mouth. And, then, oh god, I was tasting Lily again. The slick, sweet, salty flavor of her body. Her pussy lips were incredibly soft and smooth, and she was almost dripping with excitement. Her taste flooded my mouth and filled my nose. I dragged my tongue across her pretty slit, letting her juices pool in my mouth. I them coat my tongue, slip over my teeth, letting her drip down the back of my throat.

Lily was tasting me as well. I felt her warm, soft tongue press flatly against my wet slit. I could feel the vibrations in throat as she moaned in pleasure I felt her hands sort of reach underneath of my thighs, pulling my legs apart and back so that my hips pressed more firmly towards her mouth. And then her tongue began to lap at me.

I pressed my own face more firmly into Lily's body, letting my tongue slip inside of her. My nose pushed against the cute little crinkle of her asshole, and I remembered the denseness of it. My tongue continued to lap up Lily's pussy was dripping with my saliva.

As I licked, I could feel Lily's hard little clitoris beneath my tongue. I could even feel her body tremble each time that I brushed it. Each time I breathed on it. But until I had tasted every little inch of her, I wasn't ready to focus on it. After a short time, my mouth was glowing with Lily's flavors, and I could feel her aching clit against my lips. I wanted to give her some relief. I wrapped my lips around it, darting my tongue soft and gently, letting just the tip of it stroke up and down on Lily's hard clit.

Between my legs, Lily was doing almost the exact same thing. She had licked me wildly, desperately My pussy and my inner thighs were wet with her saliva. Her spit and actually dripped down, warm, on my asshole. But she kept licking until she'd eaten me all up. And then she moved her focus to my clitoris. It wasn't like there was any sort of plan. We were just so perfectly in tune with one another, even if after the long time a part. We both just wanted the same things, want to give each other the same thing.

Lily grew more aggressive, making her tongue rigid, flicking my aching little clit hard. I gasped as she did and I arched my back. I felt my body press into Lily's as I did. In fact, she was arching her back down, thrusting her ass more firmly into my face (I thought my nose was going to go inside of her!). I felt her breasts against my belly, felt my own breasts against hers. Our nipples hard, our skin hot. My hands squeezed her tighter on her thigh.

We writhed together on the floor for...some time. I don't know. Without word, because of the danger involved, we were as quiet as we could possibly be. But the room was still filled with the sounds of lapping tongues and moaning throats. Lily's amazing scent filled my nose and I luxuriated in the feeling of her delicate weight resting on top of me. And each increasingly intense sensation I felt, I channeled back into Lily's body. I kept my tongue moving, reacting to all of her reactions. Chasing pleasure for her. And she did the same for me, pushing me closer and closer and closer to a point where I would lose control.

We came at the same time. I know it, because I felt both sensations simultaneously. I felt Lily's legs trembling on either side of my head, felt her pussy tensing and releasing as the pleasure pulsed through her. My face dripping with her juices. But I only had the vaguest understanding that this was happening. Because my own pleasure was in the process of tearing my thoughts apart and putting them back in a new, more beautiful order. The orgasm radiated out from my clitoris, rolling like a rogue wave up and down my legs, across my body. I swear, I could feel it pressing into Lily's body, just like I felt her pleasuring radiating out and into me. We fused together there on the floor, the barriers between us disappearing forever.

At some point, I found myself panting on the floor of Lily's office. She had slipped off of my body, and my skin felt cool and wet without her. My eyes felt heavy and my heart felt like it had slowed to a leisurely crawl. Lily was now sitting on her ass on the floor next to me. She was looking down at me, smiling. Her fingers were walking up and down my body. Across my arms, over my belly, to my nipples. She reach down, took my hand, and kissed it softly.

"That was the best I've ever felt in my life," she said, when she recognized I was paying attention to her again.

"I want to top that feeling for you every day for the rest of your life," I said earnestly, "And I wouldn't mind getting the same in return," I joke. Lily laughed softly. She continued to move her fingers over my body. We sat in silence as she moved across me, and we slowly gained our breath.

"I've missed this, I've missed everything about this," Lily said, almost in awe. I rolled over on my side now, propping my head up on my hand, and looking at Lily.

"What did you miss the most?" I asked.

"Just sitting and talking with you, like this, afterwards when the whole world makes sense," Lily said and I blushed.

"That is really sweet," I said and then I giggled, "But I was thinking dirtier. What about sleeping with me do you miss the most? What did you imagine doing when you were touching yourself, thinking about me?" As I spoke, I reached out my free hand, letting my fingers find Lily's thigh. I stroked it gently. Lily smiled.

"What makes you think I thought about you when I touched myself?" Lily asked playfully.

"Because what could you possibly imagine that was any better than this?" I asked, shaking my hair own and sort of moving my hand across my body like I was presenting a product on an infomercial. Lily giggled and nodded.

"You caught me," she said.

"So what was it? If I showed up back in your life and begged you to get back together with you. Like imagine that situation happened," I said and Lily laughed again, "What were you itching to ask me to do?" Lily tilted her head to the side, bit her lip. She looked at me for a long moment, and I could see that she was thinking, "Anything you want, don't hold back." I said, she broke into a broad smile, and I knew I had peaked inside of her brain, knew what she was worrying about.

"I think a lot about that last time. That very last night when we were together. When we had so much fun that I had to tell you that I love you..." She hinted. Once again, I was reading her mind (though it was sort of obvious this time). I was a little surprised, but in a good way.

"You want me to play you cute little asshole?" I asked and Lily smiled.

"Thank you for not making me say it," Lily said.

"No, say it," I said in a thick voice, "tell me exactly what you want me to do, I want to hear the dirty words from your mouth," I said. I could feel the sexual tension filling me again, liked the way it made me think. Lily leaned forward now, her eyes half-closed. She put her lip right up against my ear.

"I want you to put your fingers up my ass," she she whispered in a husky voice. I felt a little shiver run down my spine. I wondered if she was just thinking of the thing that would shock the other people in the office most if they caught her doing it. But I also immediately jumped into action.

"I need to get you ready," I said. I popped up onto my knees. I put my hands onto Lily's shoulders and pushed her back, almost shoved her. She was sort of awkwardly on her knees and she let out a little yelp as she tumbled onto her back.

I didn't want to give her a chance to recover, I pounced on her. I slipped my hands underneath of her knees, and pulled her legs apart. Then I pushed her legs back. She let out another yelp, as I pushed her knees up towards her head. Her back curled and her hips rolled up so that her pussy and her asshole were facing up towards the ceiling

"Careful, I am not as young as you!" Lily laughed.

"You don't look a day over 112. Grab the backs of your knees, hold yourself like this," I ordered. As she reached up and held her legs apart and her knees up. I reached down now, and put my hands on Lily's hips holding her in place, rolled up over her head. Lily's pussy was still glistening with my saliva, and her own juices. But her asshole was not ready. I leaned forward quickly, my mouth watering.

My lips parted and my mouth dropped down directly onto Lily's cute little asshole. The dense skin tightened at my touch and I could feel Lily's body trembling. At first I just kissed her anus, savoring the feel of the crinkled skin against my soft lips. But as much as I loved that feeling, as much as I could have just sat there all day, I was fulfilling Lily's wish, not my own.

I let my tongue tumble out from between my teeth. It slapped wet and thick against Lily's asshole. Her skin tasted salty and it felt hot. I swirled my tongue around on Lily's asshole. I let the spit drip thick from my mouth. I smeared my spit around Lily's asshole with my tongue, wiggling it around.

Then I started to make my tongue rigid. Hard and firm. I circled the tip around Lily's asshole, letting it trip over the rigged skin. Then I moved it right to the center of Lily's anus. I wiggled it once, and then pressed. I pushed my tongue against Lily's asshole. I felt her skin stretching. But I was wet and my tongue gently tapered. My tongue pushed inside of Lily's body, sank deeper. I felt Lily's anus squeeze around my tongue, tasted the coppery, clean flavor of her insides. I felt her asshole sucking the spit off of my tongue, coating her insides. My whole body was on fire, it was the nastiest thing I'd ever done. I loved it.

"Oh Lissie, your tongue, oh shit," Lily groaned, her body shaking. Her arms were a bit shaky, and I could feel her hips trembling. I was afraid she was going to fall over. Reluctantly, I slipped my tongue out of Lily's anus, loving the way she squeezed me on my way out.

Lily let out a gasping little sigh, she sounded disappointed. But I wasn't done yet. I got on my knees. I scooted in close to her, so that Lily's back was resting against my thighs. She was still holding her knees back, but some of the pressure was off. Now she could lean against me, and wouldn't fall over. And my hands were free. But not for long.

I lifted my right hand up towards my mouth. I slipped my index finger into my mouth and coated it in my spit. It was dripping with it when I pulled it out, a thin line of saliva connecting my finger to my lips. And then it snapped and some of it dribbled down, cold, onto my breasts. I moved my hand down towards Lily's waiting ass. My eyes flicked up, and I saw Lily looking up at me, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Please, I am ready!" Lily begged. I moved my hand down towards Lily's ass, my finger dripping saliva onto her skin. She shivered a little, but she sort of wiggled her hips at me, excited. I brought my finger down onto Lily's asshole, my finger resting right in the center of it. Lily actually opened up slightly for me, she was so excited. It was nothing like the tension from the first time with the paddle. She knew she was going to like what she felt next.

"Finger fuck my ass, finger fuck my ass!" Lily moaned, knowing how much I loved her dirty talk. I started to put pressure on my finger, circling it gently on Lily's anus, but also pushing. Lily's opened to me easily, and the first knuckle of my finger disappeared inside of her body. Despite the ease, she was still incredibly tight, squeezing on my finger. And sucking me in deeper.

"Last time it was the plastic," I marveled, "I didn't get to feel how soft you are," I said, as another half inch of my finger slipped easily into Lily's willing body. She gasped.

"Oh your finger is so much better," Lily groaned. My second knuckle pressed up against Lily's anus now. The widest part of my finger. I pushed with a little more force, and Lily's asshole swallowed me up. All at once, most of the rest of my finger slipped inside her. Past her tight anus, the inside of Lily's body felt different. Incredibly soft and pillowy. I curled my finger inside of her. Not completely, and not fast. But enough to savor the way her body hugged me, wrapped around me.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, glancing back up at Lily's face. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. Instead her eyes closed and she smiled, nodding vigorous.

I began to slip my finger back, fighting against the sucking sensation from her ass. She was still nice and wet, and I slipped up to the second knuckle easily. I pulled gently then, letting Lily's asshole grasp onto my knuckle, watched her skin pucker out. And then I pushed my finger deep into her ass again. I moved my finger inside of her for a moment, and then began pulling it back out again.

"Oh wow, this is so much better," Lily panted. I saw her knuckles were white on her knees, she was squeezing herself so tightly. "I want more!" She said. I pushed my finger into her ass, pressing so far as I could, my hand had against her ass. "No, no...That's good, but I need more. More fingers. Stretch me more," Lily begged.

"Oh! Of course!" I said excitedly. I pulled my finger back, moving smoothly and easily. It felt nice, the way I slipped out. And Lily groaned as my finger slipped out. My finger had dried somewhat. I quickly brought it up towards my mouth. I pushed it between my lips, knowing that Lily was watching me and loving it. I sucked on my finger, tasting Lily's essence. I closed my eyes and groaned, just so happy to have her on my tongue. Earthy and lovely. And then I I slipped my middle finger into my mouth as well. I coated both of them in saliva and then slipped them from my mouth.

The were dripping with spit as I moved them towards Lily's body. A string of spit was dangling from my nail. I quickly moved it over Lily's face. She saw it dribbling and laughed. She opened her mouth and a large glob of spit slipped from my finger and splashed onto her tongue. She moaned a little, closing her mouth and tasting my spit.

But I was already focused on the next thing. I sort of crossed my fingers, braiding them together and making them come to a point as best I could. In a moment, the tip of my middle finger was pressed against Lily's asshole. I leaned forward and spit on the finger, and let it drop down onto Lily's anus. I started to press. Against, Lily was ready. The tip of my middle finger slipped easily inside of her.

It got a little bit more difficult after that. My crossed fingers were much bigger than anything we'd put inside of Lily's asshole. Her body stretched to allow me in. But it was tighter than ever. Her anus squeezed around me. Lily was gasping and her body was shaking.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, concerned that I was hurting her. Lily shook her head vehemently.

"No! Please, Lissie, fuck me!" she begged I didn't need to be told again. I spit on my fingers again, and kept pressing. My free hand rose up to Lily's ass, massaging her firm cheeks and keeping her relaxed.

"I love you Lily, I love you," I said, soothing her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue was caught between her teeth. She let out a little squealing noise and suddenly, the widest part of my two intertwined fingers slipped into Lily's ass.

She moaned loudly, and her body squeezed me, but I was in! I looked down at my fingers, buried in Lily's asshole, and I couldn't remember seeing anything hotter in my life. Lily was so tight, that I could barely move my fingers inside of her. I couldn't even pull them back easily. I just wiggled them slightly inside of her, feeling her insides grab around me.

But I needed to do something more. I rose up higher on my knees, sort of towering over Lily. My hand that was gently rubbing Lily's ass now wrapped around Lily's leg. I moved my fingers down between Lily's legs, my fingertips finding Lily's slit, dripping wet and slick. I swirled my fingers around on her pussy, coating them in her slick juices. And then I moved the pads of my fingers back to her clitoris. I started to circle my finger around Lily's clit, stroking it to the same rhythm as my wiggling fingers in her ass.

"Oh my lord, Lissie, this is too good!" Lily moaned. Her mouth was opened, her eyes wide. Her face was prettily contorted with pleasure.

"I want to watch you cum like this," I said. Lily let out a little shuddering gasp. And she nodded. I didn't have to wait long. I wasn't even thinking now, my hands seemed to move on their own. They knew instinctively what to do to bring Lily pleasure. The two fingers buried in Lily's ass twisted gently, curled to the extent possible. My other hand stroked Lily's clitoris furiously, stroking it and rubbing it in time to Lily's breathing. And I was constantly adding more spit, leaning over Lily's curled body to keep everything nice and lubricated.

"Oh fuck," Lily whimpered and her hands came off of her knees. Her legs rolled back towards her head, curling her up more. I pushed forward, to stay in contact with her, shoving my fingers more deeply into her ass. Lily's eyes were slammed shut, her whole body was shaking, and she was moaning. I could feel her anus contracting around my fingers, and I knew that she was cumming hard. I watched her beautiful face, the muscles in her body contracting and loosening. I loved how beautiful he looked as she came, and I loved that I was the one who had made it happen.

Lily lifted her hands up towards mine, pushing my fingers away from her clit. Too sensitive. Part of me wanted to torture her a little bit, but I decided to be merciful. I moved my hand off of her clit, just wrapped my hand around her leg and sliding backwards. Slowly, I pulled her legs back with me, stretching her back out so that her legs were no longer flipped over her head. My fingers gently slipped from her asshole, more easily than I expected, and Lily sighed as she settled down onto her back on her floor.

I quickly moved around so that I was kneeling next to Lily's head. I took the hand that had been stroking Lily's pussy, and slipping my fingers into my mouth. Her taste was still strong on it and I savored it. But I also moved my other hand down towards Lily's face. I let it dangle over her lips. Her eyes opened and she smiled. Her hands grasped my wrist. She pulled my fingers to her lips. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and I watched as she licked my fingers. She moaned as she licked wildly. She even split my fingers apart, and licked between them.

Eventually, she had finished, and so had I. I could not longer taste her pussy on my fingers. I slipped my fingers from my mouth. For her part, Lily kissed the tips of both my index finger and my middle finger, before letting them drop. Then she lay on the floor, panting and smiling. I watched her chest rise and fall, savoring the quiet and enjoying the thick smell of sex in the room.

Eventually, Lily sat back up on the floor. She shook her head and smiled at me sheepishly. Then she turned to face me. Her hair was a bit disheveled. Her make up was a bit smeared. I laughed a little, realizing I was the only person on earth who got to see her like this.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers