Mutually Beneficial Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you just got fucked too," Lily said, and I realized she'd been reading my mind too.

"I think I was the one doing the fucking," I said, teasingly.

"Well let's remedy that," Lily offered, "how about you, Lissie? What have you been missing? What have you been day dreaming about." She raised her eyebrow as she said it.

"Hmmm," I said, thinking. I thought back to all the little daydreams and fantasies I had had during the previous months. All of the things that I had imagined doing with Lily. And what's more, I thought back on all the things we had done together. All the fun, silly, kinky, dirty things. And I wanted to do them all. I wanted to do everything with Lily again, and then I wanted to think of new things to share and explore. But right at that instant, a thought came to mind. One thing that we had done just once, and when I thought of it, I realized there was nothing else I wanted at that moment.

"Do you remember that one time, like the early on in our relationship, in the walk-in closet?" I asked, feeling my cheeks grow red. I looked at Lily, saw her brow furrow for a moment. And then she remembered, she smiled broadly, nodding.

"Yeah. Yes, of course. That is what we should do," she said. She immediately began to move into a new position. She in the middle of her office, her legs spread wide and pushed out in front of her, her knees bend slightly. She had her arms thrown back behind her to hold herself up. She smiled and sort of nodded, tell me she was ready.

I crossed the room and dropped down onto my knees next to Lily. I was sort of facing her, but to the side. Now I began to lean over. Lean over across Lily's lap. She sat forward a little bit, bringing her hands forward to guide me down. I felt her hands on my shoulder, and on my hip. I felt my hip slide over Lily's thigh.

In a matter of moments, I was in position. I was sort of laying across Lily's lap, slung in between her knees and her stomach. I wasn't on my back. Instead, I was sort of on my side. One of Lily's thighs was against my hip and the side of my ass. The other was against my breast and my side. My right hand (the one of the side closest to the ground), was wrapped around Lily's waist, my elbow on the floor to prop me up. My legs were curled up, wrapping around Lily's body a little bit on the other side. Essentially, a sort of fetal position wrapped around Lily's body.

Lily was leaning over me now, her breast against my face. I turned towards it, feeling Lily's nipple drag across my face. I moved my mouth until I caught it between my lips. I sucked the hard little bullet of flesh into my mouth, flicking my tongue. Lily sighed a little, arched her back. I pressed my face more firmly into Lily's breast, the soft skin against my face. I bent my neck a bit, so my nose was out and I could breath. But other than that, I just let my face rest on Lily's breast as I sucked in it, gently.

My legs were spread apart, but just slightly. Just wide enough for Lily to reach her right hand between them. I felt the soft pads of her fingers slide between my thighs. They slipped over my hard little clit and then down to my wet pussy lips. Lily circled her fingers slowly around my slit, getting them slick and wet. Getting all of her fingers wet, including her thumb. Her middle finger found the opening of my slit, and slipped easily inside of me. I shuddered as I felt her fill me up. She curved her finger inside, stroking me. Her wet thumb now came down on my clitoris, circling it gently.

Lily's lifted her left hand as well, bringing it down it on my head, and then letting it cascade down through my hair. Then back up, stroking my hair gently again. She looked down at my face, smiling, while she stroked my hair. She watched me suck on her nipple and bit her lip.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered to me, "And so sweet. I love you, Lissie," she said soothingly. And there we were, my absolute favorite position to be in with Lily. Laying across her lap, my mouth latched onto her beautiful breast, while she stroked my hair and my face. Her hand between my legs, her finger buried deep in my pussy, her thumb stroking my clit. Whispering sweet words to me.

It might not have been as exciting or dirty. But, as I sucked and Lily stroked, I felt every ounce of stress melt out of my body. I cannot remember how we had found ourselves in this position the first time. Like I had said, it had been in Lily's walk-in closet. I had just cum, and I had climbed up into her lap and she held me while she stroked me again. And in that moment I had felt safer and more secure than I'd ever felt in my entire life. And as Lily had looked down on me smiling, I fell in love with her. I didn't realize it then, but when I had looked back at our relationship over the last few months, I knew that that feeling of security and warmth meant so much more than I'd realized.

And now, that same sensation was washing over me. No, better than before. Because now I was able to tell Lily that I loved her. And she had said it to me. Just now, as she slipped her fingers between my legs, and stroked my hair. This was not an illusion, this wasn't me imagining something that wasn't there In this position, wrapped around Lily, she was showing me that she loved me. The feeling of safety and security was existing inside of her love. And as I clung to her, held her, sucked on her breast, I knew that she was feeling my love wrap around her as well.

My orgasm came quickly. Lily's hand felt so nice between my legs and as usual she knew just how to stroke my clit, just how to curl her finger inside of me. Her hand running through my hair was lovely. And her breast felt delicious between my lips. But it wasn't any of those physical things that pushed me over the edge. I don't even know if any of those things were even necessary.

I think it would have been enough to hear what Lily said, as she leaned in close to me, putting her lips as close to my ears as she possibly could, "I want to love you and take care of you for the rest of our lives. I don't want you to ever have to worry about anything again."

I was like the orgasm started in my ears. Just a wave of pleasure that sort of exploded on either side of my head. Nerves and tendrils sent that sensation rocketing down through all of my veins and arteries. It wrapped around my heart and then flowed out to every other part of my body. It vibrated inside of me, filling me with warmth. I curled more tightly around Lily, felt her arms wrap around me, holding me in her arms. She rocked slightly as she held me

"I love you Lily," I said, her nipple falling from my lips.

"I love you too. I am so sorry I almost lost you," she said.

"That will never happen again," I said. We sat quietly for a long moment, wrapped in each others' bodies. Eventually, Lily let out a low sigh.

"I guess we should get up, we already pressed our luck here," she said and I slowly rolled out of her lap, looking for my clothes, "Though, I don't think I am going to be able to get anymore work done today. Hard to concentrate," she said. I smiled. In a few moments, we were both clothed again.

"Would you like to leave work early, come over to my apartment and meet my son?" I asked. Lily looked at me, genuine surprised on her face. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go," she said.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.