MVC: Brenda's Kinky Interview

Story Info
Brenda encounters tough questions, hard cocks and a whip.
7.9k words
4.55
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda sat in the lobby, alone, waiting impatiently. She watched the nervous bounce of her knee and willed her leg still. She'd been given specific instructions on what to wear by the headhunter.

"Dress conservatively. Business attire in black, dark gray, or navy blue. Minimal jewelry, minimal make-up. Think no-nonsense professional. Sexy underwear."

It was that last comment that kept echoing in her mind as she waited.

"Sexy underwear."

She'd opted for black lace stockings, bra and panties under a dark gray suit with a white blouse. She glanced over at her shadowed reflection in the glass window. She looked good. She took a deep breath, then another, willing her racing heart to slow down.

Glancing back at her reflection she imagined herself sitting there in her underwear. The way the panties clung to the curves of her ass. The way the bra cupped her full breasts. The way the stockings sheathed her long legs. She felt a small flutter of anticipation in her stomach.

This had been the strangest interview process she'd ever been through. It started with the usual review of her qualifications, the usual questions about her past work experience. A pen and paper psychological assessment, then a follow up interview with an actual psychologist. Throughout the process there had been strange questions, personally probing questions. Some of them echoed in her mind -- her views on violence, her views on sex work, her views on sexual deviance, her views on morality and legality.

MVC was a private equity firm that provided services to select clientele. Emphasis on a full range of services, without divulging the details of those services. MVC was well-known in certain circles. Well known for the portfolios it managed, well known for notorious and notoriously rich clients, and well known for its discretion. It had a dozen divisions with vague names. Every year, it pulled the best and the brightest from a variety of sources and they vanished into the labyrinth of its contracts.

When the headhunter had called her, the call came out of the blue. Curiosity got the best of her and she followed the process through. That brought her here, to this moment, and to instruction to wear sexy underwear.

"Miss Steele?"

She started at the voice. A young-looking man in a dark grey suit had silently entered the lobby from the stairwell and stood there holding the door open.

"Yes, I'm Ms. Steele."

"Welcome to Mason, Valance, and Cherbourne. The partners are ready for your interview, if you'll come with me, I'll take you up."

She stood up, picked up her briefcase and crossed the lobby floor to where he stood, holding the door. He gestured her through and followed her into the stairwell.

"We're only up one flight. The conference room overlooks the river."

"You've got a great location here." she said as she started up the broad stairwell.

"Thank you. It's a great place to work. I'm Scott, a security associate. We're a secure facility and so my job is to escort you during the interview process."

He gestured toward the slim black camera mounted in the stairwell.

"The facility is completely monitored in the non-private areas. As you can imagine MVC takes our obligation to protect our clientele very seriously. We are the keepers of the secrets of many of our multinational clients and provide them with a very wide range of services."

They reached the top of the stairs and Scott opened another door. Brenda went through into a dimly lit, impersonal, reception area. The area was mostly empty, the few pieces of furniture substantial and with delicately ornate trimming, a large wood and steel desk, a luxurious office chair, and two heavy overstuffed leather couches. The trim on the light fixtures was a soft rose gold. Brenda imagined she could smell the money oozing out of it.

Scott walked over to the wall, gesturing to her to follow.

"Stand here."

Brenda moved into position.

"This is just a formality."

Scott pressed one of the wall panels and with a nearly silent click a crack appeared in the wall. Scott took the hidden door, pulled it open, and then pushed it back into the wall. A slim black camera on a matching tripod sat in the middle of the cabinet. A single piece of paper lay beneath the camera. Scott picked the paper up.

"Please read this into the camera."

She took the piece of paper, glanced down at it, swallowed nervously and then read it aloud.

"My name is Brenda Steele. I am here of my own free will, understanding the nature of the interview I am about to take for a position as an Associate Client Services Representative with Mason, Valance and Cherbourne. I hereby agree to participate, of my own free will, without coercion or other inducement, in the interview process, with informed consent. I have signed all required NDA's and release documents."

"Thank you, Ms. Steele." Scott said, stepping up beside her.

"I am Scott Wallace, Security Associate, and representative of MVC. I have witnessed Ms. Steele's consent and I verify that all necessary documents have been signed and filed. I will remain available throughout the interview process should Ms. Steele, at any time, elect to retract her consent and terminate the interview process."

Scott reached out and carefully closed the cabinet.

"Right over here."

Scott led her to a door against the back wall. As they approached Brenda heard a quiet click as some sort of automated lock released. Scott opened the door and escorted her into the conference room. Like the reception area, the decorative style was heavy wood, steel, and rose gold lighting. A single large conference table sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by six luxurious leather chairs. A single recessed light in the ceiling filled the room with a soft, warm glow.

Scott pointed to a small globe of dark glass in the corner of the room.

"The room is fully monitored, audio and video. I will be outside in the reception area for the duration of the interview monitoring the feed live. Should you, at any time, wish to terminate the process simply say "Terminate, Terminate, Terminate" and I will be right there. You'll begin the interview sitting right here."

He pulled a chair at the edge of the conference table out for her. Brenda stepped up and sat down. Butterflies were dancing in her stomach.

"I wish you all the best Ms. Steele. Enjoy the interview." Scott said, then, walking around the table, he reached underneath it. She heard another quiet click, and he pulled out a long lead that terminated in a black leather cuff. He moved a bit and repeated the process.

Brenda caught her breath, looking at the twin corded leather restraints laying starkly on the tabletop. She swallowed nervously. Scott gave her a smile and silently left the room. She heard the lock click behind him as the door swung shut.

A few moments later, there was another slightly audible click and one of the panels opposite her opened into a door. The door swung open, and she had a momentary glance into the room beyond the door, at a office cubicle area, then a man stepped into the doorway. He was wearing a navy-blue suit, a white dress shirt, and a muted, striped Oxford tie. He was tall, well over six feet, with an athletic build and a graceful walk as he entered the room. He was carrying a leather-bound folder in his hand.

"Ms. Steele." he said as he walked over and stood opposite of her by the table.

"My name is Anton Cherbourne. I am the director of client services."

He set the file on the table and then took his coat off, laying it neatly next to the folder. Brenda could see the dense ripple of his coiled muscles beneath his shirt. He was powerfully built, an athlete who had aged well. His dark slacks had an immaculate tailored fit and were held in place by a slender belt with a soft gold buckle.

He took a seat and then directed her to the seat next to him.

"Sit here." He said, "and move slowly as you come around the table. I want to see you move."

Brenda stood and walked slowly around the conference table toward him.

He watched her as she approached, his dark piercing brown eyes naked in their appraisal. She felt as if they stripped her naked and he could see right through her suit. He made a gesture with his hand, one long finger pointed up and circling.

She slowly turned around in place.

"Very nice." he said, smiling. "I understand you minored in music and dance at university. A very nice touch. An underrated skill set, in my opinion."

"Yes, Mr. Cherbourne."

"Perfect tone. Take a seat Ms. Steele."

She sat down next to him.

He flipped open the file.

"Your credentials represent what we look for in an associate. They are all stellar. Your background comes back, not clean, but manageable. Two important characteristics we look for. We are not in the business of saints. We are in the business of sinners. Frankly, sinners have more money, and they are willing to spend it."

He steepled his hands and appeared to be carefully considering the contents of the file. Beneath his shirt the muscles of his forearms rippled.

"As an associate you'll be tasked with keeping our clients happy. For the most part this will consist of acquiring and delivering the goods and services they desire. Often these are things of questionable morality and questionable legality. Sometimes they are flat out unlawful, violations of the laws of nations, violations of the laws of man, and violations of the laws of God."

He turned those piercing eyes on her.

"Place your hand on my thigh."

Brenda complied, reaching over, and placing her left hand on the middle of his thigh. She could feel the warmth and strength of him through her palm.

"When it comes to the more unsavory acts of our business, the vast majority of time, your role will be in acquiring services, not providing them. Our clients understand this. But there are acts that straddle the line between unsavory and savory. A willingness to cross that line, when appropriate, may be needed to ease a client into a position that is more advantageous to us. Do you understand?"

Brenda considered saying something in response, but instead simply nodded slightly and slowly stroked her hand over his thigh. The corner of his mouth twitched into a quick smile.

"Excellent answer."

He leaned back slightly in his chair.

"Continue."

Brenda sat next to him, gazing at the file. She could see her university transcript on the top of the small pile of documents. She moved her hand slowly up and down his thigh, grazing over it, stroking it as she pretended to focus on the document. She felt the muscle of his thigh tense and release under her palm. She pretended to be reading the transcript, reaching out with her other hand to flip it over.

As she flipped the document over, she widened the stroke of her hand, slipping farther up his thigh, sliding over to caress the inside of it.

"Very good." He said.

She moved the document aside. The next document in the stack appeared to be a report detailing all her past residences. She slipped her hand farther up the inside of his leg, brushing against his package as she did so. She felt him twitch against the side of her hand.

"I have a question Mr. Cherbourne. May I?"

As she said it she turned slightly in the chair to face him, switching from her left hand to her right. She caressed his muscled thigh and slid her hand up to cup his cock and balls in the palm of her hand.

"Yes."

She gave him a squeeze.

"Is there anything in this file you have a question about?" she asked.

She felt him hardening in her hand and squeezed tighter. He was well-endowed. His cloth covered package filled her hand. She could feel his cock as it grew and the size and weight of his balls.

"There is. Go to the next document."

Slightly puzzled, she flipped the document over. It was a campus police report.

"Read the third sentence for me."

She could feel his cock lengthening under her hand, she squeezed it firmly and stroked the length of it, straightening it in his pants. She glanced back at the report.

"Upon approaching the suspect, Officer Manderley observed the female suspect, B. Steele, kneeling in front of the male suspect G. Walker. The female suspect appeared to be performing an act of oral sex on the male suspect."

"What led you to that moment Ms. Steele? In the back row of the campus theatre? During a performance of Camelot?"

Brenda thought for a moment and then, looking him in the eye as her hand stroked his swollen cock, answered.

"Geoff had a beautiful cock. It was hard. I thought it was a shame to let it go to waste. He was a good, if inexperienced, lover. Just the thought of it turned me on. The thought of sucking that beautiful cock in the back row of a crowded theatre. I knew it would be an experience he would never forget."

She squeezed his cock hard, feeling it pulse in response. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"It was a moment of carefully calculated recklessness. The reward was greater than the risk, for both of us."

"Another excellent answer," he said, "now, read the last sentence of the report for me."

She glanced back at the report. At the same time, she brought her other hand to his groin and deftly unbuckled his pants.

"After the suspects were removed from the theatre, Officer Manderley interrogated both suspects, at which point the Officer determined the female suspect was looking under the row of seats for her purse, which had fallen during the performance, creating, from a distance, the appearance of an improper act."

Brenda unzipped his pants, reached in, pushed his underwear aside and pulled his cock out. It was fully engorged, thick, and long, with a deep red head and veins running prominently down the sides. She gave it a long, slow, stroke, relishing the heat of it in her hand.

"Why did Officer Manderley release you?"

She stroked his cock again.

"Because I took him into the classroom across the hall and sucked his cock while I made Geoff watch."

She felt his cock pulse again. His outer demeanor might be calm and collected, but his body was responding to her stroking and her voice. She leaned forward again and whispered in his ear.

"He was three quarters erect as he led us out of the theatre. It was another of those calculated risks. But the calculus was all in my favor at that point. Officer Manderley was young. I guessed he was still a rookie. Getting sucked off by a beautiful young coed is every campus cop's fantasy."

She slid her hand up his cock until she reached the head, then traced her thumb about the head, smearing it with the pre-cum that had oozed out.

"Once I had Officer Manderley in my hand, it was all over."

She gave his cock a swift jerk.

"Most men, once you have their cock in your hand, are going to do whatever you tell them too. It short circuits the brain."

She gave him another long, slow stroke.

"Why did you make Geoff watch?" he asked, his voice lowering an octave.

"Because he was supposed to be watching out while I sucked on his cock. That was just a rookie mistake on my part."

She whispered in his ear again.

"If you fuck up, you have to pay. That's my rule. I let Officer Manderley cum on my face when he was done. It didn't take long. It drove Geoff insane. After the Officer came and left, I let Geoff fuck me in the classroom. He bent me over the instructor's desk and hate fucked me. It was pure primal sex. All that rage, pounding into me while Geoff called me a cheating whore and a slut. I came so hard; I thought I was going to black out."

She slid her hand down and cupped his balls.

"Do you know the best part? It was a win-win for me. Geoff was so confused and astounded by the passion for the next semester he did anything I wanted, just to try and touch that level again. Officer Manderley? For the rest of my college career, I owned him. Having a cop in your mouth is a handy little thing. Especially if he knows you can bite his cock off and end his career at any time."

Mr. Cherbourne moaned as she returned to stroking his cock. Brenda turned his chair, so he faced her. She knelt down in front of him, pushing his knees apart. His cock jutted up from his groin, fully engorged, glistening from pre-cum.

"In a world of sheep and wolves, it's always better to be a wolf."

Brenda flashed him a smile, then dropped her head to take the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked firmly on it, swirling her tongue around the crown, slurping softly. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and then repeated the process, again and again until he was moaning gutturally.

She began to work her head up and down, taking his shaft in, pressing against the underside with her tongue. His hands rose up to cup her head on each side as the sound of her sucking filled the quiet conference room. She swatted his hands away.

"Would you grab the wheel from a professional driver?" She asked.

She dropped back down to his cock, taking it deeper in her throat. She felt it press against the back of her mouth. She adjusted its angle, then, in one smooth move, took it all the way down her throat. His cock filled her mouth. Moving slowly, she slid it back out, and then all the way back in. She slowly deep throated him, letting him feel every inch as it slid in and out of her mouth, in and out of her throat, her saliva coated his cock, glistening in the warm light.

She reached up with her hand, under his balls, and pressed her thumb against the base of his cock. Then, she slowly began to stroke her thumb up and down, pressing hard into him, a coaxing, pulsing rhythm. His moans filled the conference room as he squirmed, caught between her pressing thumb and her hot, wet mouth. His hands dropped to the arms of the chair and squeezed so hard she heard it creak.

He was deep in her throat when she felt him start to cum. His thighs tightened, bucking his hips upward, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. She clasped the bottom of his shaft with the thumb and forefinger of her hand, tightening like a vise. He moaned again. She held him like that until his cock stopped its pulsing, then repeated the whole process, edging him, bringing him to the brink, and then pulling him back.

She pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Ask." She said.

She deep throated him again, pulsing the pressure with her thumb at the base of his cock.

"Ask."

She swirled her tongue around the swollen head, pulling on it with her lips so it popped audibly out of her mouth.

"Ask and you shall receive."

"Please." He gasped.

She swallowed his cock down her throat and let him cum. His cock pulsed waves of thick, hot, sperm. She felt it sliding down her throat, as she held it there, feeling each wave of cum pumping into her. His moaning was incoherent and continual as his hips bucked up and down. When he finished cumming, she slowly slid his cock out of her throat, held it in her hand and licked the cum from it.

When it was clean, she stood, turned, and lifted the pocket square from his suit coat. She used it to wipe the remains of cum and saliva from her lips and then handed it to him so he could clean himself while she walked back around the conference table and took her seat. She gave him several minutes to recover, waiting patiently.

Once he had cleaned the cum and saliva from his cock, slipped it back into his pants, zipped and refastened the buckle, she smiled at him.

"Do you have any other questions?" she asked.

Having regained his composure he reached over, put the documents back into the file, closed it and stood.

"Not a one Ms. Steele. Your credentials are impeccable. As we suspected, your ability to read and react to circumstances is top-notch. Would you like something to drink or a moment to refresh yourself before we move on to the next interview?"