MVC: Brenda's Kinky Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and felt him spritzing her ass cheeks.

"There will be welts, but they'll fade in a few days. Apply liberally before sitting."

Finished with the bottle, he returned it to the cabinet, removing another bottle.

"And this," he said, holding it up. "Is good old fashioned body wash."

"Do you always shower new employees?" Brenda asked him.

"Yes and no. Not all new employees. Just the ones I'm going to work with in the field. Your body is going to be my responsibility and the last thing the Valance wants is field associates getting distracted by each other on an assignment. So, rather than have some simmering lust leading to a mistake in the field, we become very well acquainted in a safe environment."

Brenda looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Scott raised an eyebrow in return, mirroring her gesture.

"Have a seat." He said, pointing to the teak bench.

Brenda moved to the bench and eased down on it. To her pleasant surprise there was only a slight twinge as she sat.

"Oh, that stuff is good."

Scott nodded.

"We employ some very fine chemists."

He knelt before her and placed a hand on each knee. He slowly opened her legs, flashed her one of those smiles and dropped his head between her thighs. A moment later she felt his tongue slide over the lips of her pussy. His tongue flicked lightly over her clit. She felt her pussy give a small spasm as she leaned back against the tile wall and closed her eyes.

Scott settled in and slowly, passionately, and quite thoroughly licked and sucked on her pussy. His pressure was just the right combination of delicacy and urgency that she felt her arousal, denied earlier, rising quickly.

She felt his hands on her thighs, pressing her legs slightly further apart as his tongue slipped into her and twirled around, sliding in and out. Then, he began to slowly lick her, running his tongue across her rapidly swelling lips, flicking it over her clit at the top of the stroke. His tongue delved into the furrow of her pussy, pressing the lips aside. The wet sounds of his mouth and tongue joined the sound of the shower.

He kept it up, varying the pressure and tempo slightly until he hit just the right rhythm. Brenda moaned in encouragement as her body responded, a small wave of pleasure running through her, beginning to build.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, "Right fucking there."

Scott kept it right there. Soon enough, Brenda found herself moaning and twisting as the butterflies rose inside her stomach and started fluttering madly. The pleasure slowly eased through her, stretching out from her pussy to the rest of her body until she felt a warm flush rising crossing her throat.

"Oh, god," she said, "I'm almost fucking there. Almost there."

Scott continued to lick her, slowly shifting his attention to her clit as she moaned louder. His timing was perfect. As she felt her clit, sensitized from his licking, retract, he leaned in, placed his mouth over it, and applied a very light but persistent suction. He alternated the suction on her clit, a pulsing rhythm as her hips jerked and her orgasm rippled through her body. She nearly tipped over as Scott drew it out of her, expertly stretching the waves of pleasure out until they were shuddering through her, long and deep. She pushed his head away.

"Enough," she gasped, "enough."

She felt Scott slip out from between her thighs and slide onto the bench next to her. She glanced over at him as he captured some of the falling water in his hands and rinsed his face. She glanced down at his cock, which lay, softening, against his thigh. He smiled at her.

"Name my kryptonite." Scott said as he rinsed his face again.

"I'd have never figured you for a man who likes to bat clean-up." Brenda said.

"Bingo." Scott said, "When I eat a cream-pie I cum like I'm some nineteen-year-old virgin. Something about it just makes me nut uncontrollably."

Brenda laughed.

"I'll remember that. For, uh, field purposes."

Scott smiled.

"Oh, I think we're going to work well together."

Brenda nodded and leaned against his shoulder, sated in the afterglow of her orgasm and the continual cascade of warm water.

"Is it always like this?" she asked him.

"Well, you've got a lot to say in the orgasms," Scott said, "but the work. Yeah. It's always like this. Crazier and weirder than you can imagine. Our clients are some fucked up people. Which works out well for us, because they give us stacks of money to take care of them. Set up, cover up, clean up. Might as well be our official motto. If we had an official motto."

Brenda sat there, leaning against him, idly running her fingers down the lean and muscular plane of his chest, over his abdomen and then tracing the way back up.

"MVC doesn't play by the rules, does it?"

Scott laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that interview technique is unlawful in every civilized jurisdiction. We do not play by the rules. Or, to be more precise, MVC plays by it's own rules."