MVC: Brenda's Kinky Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A sparkling water would be nice."

"Scott," he said, talking to the room, "a sparkling water for Ms. Steele please."

"Best wishes for the next portion of your interview." He said and picking up his suit coat, turned and left the room, leaving the cum-stained square laying on the table.

A moment later Scott came in through the other door, carrying a chilled bottle of water and a small glass. He set it on the table, gave her a quick smile and a conspiratorial wink, and left.

Brenda had a few minutes to drink the glass of water when the door opened again. The man who walked through filled the doorway. Wearing a charcoal gray suit with a solid tie in a soft robin's egg blue, his bull neck and closely cropped hair gave him a formidable appearance, accentuated by broad shoulders and a rolling gait. His eyes were yet another shade of gray and as he looked at her Brenda felt a small shiver run through her. His presence was one of barely contained, explosive, physicality.

"Ms. Steele." He said by way of greeting. His voice was deep and rumbling.

"I'm Terence Mason. My friends call me Terry."

A smile quirked at the edge of his mouth.

"I'm responsible for finance. I see from your pre-interview sheet that you're slated for another department and your finance background is minimal. Should our spheres come into contact, we'll teach you whatever you need to know to be operationally effective."

He shrugged out of his suit coat and draped it over the back of one of the chairs.

"Mr. Mason," Brenda said, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

That made the quirk of a smile appear and disappear again. He walked around the table to where she was seated and leaned back against the table, looking down into her eyes.

"Funny you mention pleasure. Pleasure is a tricky thing."

He began to slowly unbutton his shirt, from the top down, all the while holding eye contact with her. He pulled his shirt out of his waistband and unhooked the last button and peeled the shirt off. His chest was heavily muscled and had several prominent scars. Beneath the shirt he was wearing a harness of black leather, held together by several stainless-steel rings, two of which circled each of his nipples. A single leather strap ran down from the center of his chest, disappearing into his waistband.

"Do you understand that sometimes pleasure and pain are overlapping sensations? That the combination feeds the sensations?"

Brenda swallowed and glanced down.

"Yes sir." She said, a slight tremolo in her voice.

He reached out and with one large finger under her chin tipped her head back up so she was again staring into his eyes.

"Very good. Dropping the eyes is a nice trick. Now, stand up and take your clothes off."

Brenda complied, rising and stepping a bit away from him. She removed her suit coat, then her blouse, stepped out of her shoes and slid her slacks off her legs. In bra, panties, and stockings she stood there under his gaze. He slowly looked her up and down, raised his finger and made a twirling motion.

"Slowly." He said.

She slowly turned in a circle, aware of his relentless gaze.

"Very nice." He said in that rumbling voice.

He stood up and took her left wrist in his hand, slowly stretched her arm out, reached across the conference table and picked the restraint up. He wrapped the leather around her wrist and tightened the buckle. He repeated the process with her other wrist. Then, he walked slowly back around the table to the opposite side.

"Scott, bring me the box."

He called out into the conference room as he reached under the table. A moment later the hum of an electric motor rose into the room. Brenda gasped as the restraint leads began to contract, pulling her forward inexorably. She scrambled for position at the leads tightened and pulled her over the tabletop, stretching her arms out above her into a Y and slowly pulling her body forward until she was bent at the waist, her hips at the edge of the table, her torso laying across the cool surface.

She heard the door open behind her. A moment later Scott came into her view as he circled the table, a large leather case in his hands. He set it on the table next to Mr. Mason.

"Thank you, Scott, that will be all."

Scott nodded and circled back around. She heard the faint click as the door closed behind her. Mr. Mason slid the case across the table and rose. He walked slowly to a position behind her. She heard the faint rustle of his clothing and a moment later he laid his neatly folded pants on the table.

She felt his hand as he slowly caressed the curve of her ass cheek over the panties, cupping it and squeezing it lightly. He reached over and opened the case, reaching inside and pulling out a black leather cat-of-nine-tails. He held it for a moment where she could see it, then disappeared behind her.

"If you accept a position with us, you will become very familiar with all the instruments of pleasure and pain. Some interviewees stop here. They fail to understand how the two are intertwined and seek only pleasure, imagining they can somehow escape the pain of life."

She felt him lightly slide the cat over her lower back, over her ass, down along the back of her thighs.

"For the record Ms. Steele. Do you understand how they play together and agree to continue with the interview?"

"Yes," she said, "Yes sir, I understand. I want you to continue."

"Do you recall your safe word?"

"Yes." She said softly.

A moment later she heard the swift rush of leather as it moved through the air and her right cheek exploded in pain at the first lash of the whip. He had hit her and hit her hard. She yelped and squirmed as the fire blossomed on her bottom. A moment later the second blow struck her left cheek, the burning sensation rising swiftly there.

She couldn't help but whimper in pain as her legs scrambled back and forth, trying to escape, her arms jerking against the restraints, but held tightly in place. He reached past her and laid the whip on the table next to her, then vanished out of her sight again. She felt his strong hands pull her panties from her ass, over her hips, down her thighs, past her knees and calves, off her ankles.

She was drawing sharp, whimpering breaths.

He came back into view, reaching into the case again. This time he removed a stainless-steel rod with rings dangling at each end. He laid it on the table next to her and removed two short sections of rope from the case, then picked up the telescoping rod again before vanishing behind her. She heard the clicking sounds as he extended the rod and locked it into place. A moment later he easily manhandled each ankle, roughly jerking her legs apart, then using the rope to tie her to the telescoping spreader bar, holding her legs wide apart.

He leaned forward and picked up the whip again.

"Oh no," she whimpered, "please don't, please."

A moment later he delivered two rapid blows, one to each now naked cheek.

Brenda screamed and thrashed around, held in position by the wrist restraints and the spreader bar.

She felt his large warm hand slowly rubbing first one cheek and then the other, his deep voice whispering in her ear.

"Shhhhh." He said, "You know you deserve this. You know you earned this."

His hand withdrew and again, two rapid blows from the whip slapped into her cheeks.

She choked off the scream and simply whimpered as the fire roared inside her ass cheeks. She tried to move her legs but couldn't.

"As tempted as I am to test the limits of your endurance, I think it's enough that we simply explore your willingness. There will be time to test your capacity later. Our clients are the takers of this world. They rarely restrain themselves."

She could feel his large hand gently rubbing her ass again, stroking it in soothing circles. It helped and the fire faded slightly. His hand slipped between her legs, and he slid it over her pussy, caressing it lightly, rubbing her lips against the palm. A single finger slid up and down, slipping between her lips, easing them open.

Brenda moaned softly as he slowly stroked her pussy.

She felt him trail the cat across her back.

"I'm not a fan of whipping the back." He said, "I find, for most people, they can tolerate quite a bit of pain there."

He twisted his hand and slipped his finger into her. She moaned softly. A few slow pumps of the finger and he slipped a second finger into her, opening her wider. She moaned again. He slowly plunged his thick fingers in and out of her, twisting and turning inside of her. She felt herself growing wet. Her ass still burning from the lash of the whip, she closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of his fingers, fucking her.

"Thank you, sir." She whispered, "Thank you."

He slid his fingers out of her, then leaned over her, his hips against hers. She felt the heavy shaft of his cock laying between her butt cheeks, warm against her skin. He reached around and slipped his fingers into her mouth. Without thinking she licked and sucked them, tasting her own arousal. He leaned a bit farther and picked up the folded pocket square, the one wet with saliva and cum. He carefully stuffed it into her mouth.

"This will help, a bit." He whispered to her, then leaned back, picking up the whip as he went.

She tensed herself, expecting the lash to fall on her ass. Instead, there was the sound of the swish as he swung and moments later fire erupted on her inner thigh, first one leg, then the other. He settled into a hard, steady rhythm, alternating legs, each sting of the whip setting her inner thighs ablaze. She cried out, her voice muffled by the folded pocket square in her mouth. She bit down on it, hard. Five lashes to each leg, each delivered by the ends of the leather cat, each searing into her.

She was crying out, trying desperately to close her legs, unable to as she struggled in vain against the spreader bar. She continued to try, jerking, and squirming as he reached past her again and laid the cat on the table next to her.

She felt his hand slide between her legs again, felt him slip both fingers back into her. He slowly plunged his fingers in and out of her, twisting and turning, as the sharp edge of pain in her inner thighs began to fade. She settled down onto the tabletop, laying there limply as he fingered her, breathing heavy, still whimpering, but her whimpers taking the tone of pleasure and turning into soft moans. She felt her own wetness running down her inner thighs, strands of cool relief over the burning whip marks.

He placed the thick head of his cock at her entrance, wiggling it about as it slowly stretched her pussy open. He was well-endowed, in proportion with his burly form. She felt herself slowly stretching open, engulfing the head. Once he had the head in place, he leaned over her, grasped her head by the hair at the base of her skull, sliding his fingers up until they were fully entangled.

Then, he slowly tightened his grip and pulled her head back as he thrust his cock into her, not in a jerk, but in one smooth, slow move. Her mouth opened and the pocket square fell out. As his cock penetrated her slowly, she felt it opening her, pressing the walls of her cunt apart, stretching her open. He was thick. She felt the hard shaft slide into her.

He began to fuck her slowly and methodically, her head pulled back, her body arched like a drawn bow, the wrist restraints tightly stretched. She moaned with each thrust, helplessly held in that position, unable to move as his cock plunged in and out of her. He held her like that for a long time, the tempo of his thrusts steady, even, almost mechanical. She could feel his cock as it worked its way inside of her pussy, each unseen minor change in his body position leading it to send a slightly different sensation through her.

He slowly released his grip on her hair, letting her descend back to the tabletop. His fingers trailed lightly down her back. She felt both his hands caress her sides and slide down to her hips, felt the furrow of his fingers as he gripped her there, holding her tightly in place as he increased the tempo of his thrusting until he was pounding into her, the sound of his hips slapping her ass filling the room. Each time his hips collided with her ass it sent a small schism of pain through her, the pain mingling with the pleasure.

He leaned his body over hers and whispered into her ear.

"Sometimes, we are denied the pleasure and left with only the memory of pain."

She felt his cock pulse inside of her, filling her with a warm wetness. He held it there, buried inside of her, pulsing until he was finished cumming. She felt his cock slide out of her, felt the cum spill out of her and run down her thighs. She felt her pussy, gaping open from the thickness of his cock.

"What is the lesson Ms. Steele?"

She answered without hesitation.

"It's never personal, even when it's personal." She said, "Sometimes, the best pleasure, is revenge."

He chucked softly into her ear.

"Very good Ms. Steele. Oh, but aren't you a piece of work. You'll do well here."

He pulled back and then walked around the table where she could see him. He was naked, covered with sweat, his groin and thighs coated in his cum and her wetness, gleaming in the soft light. His pubic area was clean shaved. A single leather strap descended from the harness he wore, ending in a steel ring that surrounded the base of his still erect cock. His balls hung heavily beneath the steel ring. His abdomen, sheathed in muscle, was slowly moving in and out with each breath.

Her wrists still bound to the table, she watched him dress and leave without another word, then lay there, catching her own breath. Her pussy twitched in need. His pounding, animalistic fucking had brought her close to orgasm, so the feeling still twisted in the small of her stomach.

She heard the door click open behind her and a moment later Scott was next to her with another bottle of water. He held it for her as she drank deeply from it.

"You're doing well." He said softly. "Two down. One to go."

Then, repacking the whip in the case, but with the spreader bar still holding her legs apart and her tied over the conference table, she heard the door close as he left the room.

She lay there on the table for a solid ten minutes, just catching her breath, feeling the periodic twitching pulse of her pussy. She looked up when the door in front of her opened.

Two people walked into the room. Except for differences in gender and hairstyle, they looked almost exactly alike, twins. They each took a chair opposite her. Both were wearing identical navy-blue suits. Both had the same tie. Both had the same lapel pin. As they took their seats, he glanced at her gleaming body. She kept her gaze locked on Brenda, her nostrils flaring slightly. Her green eyes were wide, with large dark pupils in the center. His eyes were the same shade of green, but more focused, with smaller pupils drinking in her body.

"We are Valance." They said together, giving their voices an odd, echoing quality.

"We are Operations. We will proceed with the interview."

She nodded.

"A quick round of questions." The woman said. "I'll start and we'll alternate. When you arrived at our facility today, what was the receptionist wearing."

"There was no receptionist," Brenda answered, "The door was open, I let myself in. Scott greeted me in the lobby."

"Mr. Cherbourne's tie. What was it."

"Oxford." Brenda replied.

"Was that correct?"

"No. Various other information sources mark him as a Harvard graduate. Harvard confirms it. If he attended Oxford, it is successfully buried."

"Was today the first day you met Scott?"

"Met, yes. Seen no. I saw him three days ago at a coffee shop. I didn't know who he was."

"Why did you notice him?"

"He dropped a cup of coffee and went he bent to pick it up, I saw the shape of his gun. He was memorable. Deliberately so."

"Mr. Mason has how many scars on his chest and what was the cause?"

"One gunshot wound, surrounded by surgery marks. One knife wound, very clean, butterflied back together, not stitched. One scar where he either fell on broken glass or was glassed. Not deep, mostly superficial."

"Excellent." They said together. "One final question. Which one of us wants to have sex with you?"

Brenda slowly looked back and forth between them.

"She does." She said. "You're both very good, but she's had two involuntary reactions since she's entered the room. Her nostrils have flared several times due to the scent of sex and her pupils were slightly dilated when she entered the room and have been slowly dilating as we've talked. You've made it a point to glance at my breasts and lingered there long enough for me to notice, but you wanted me to notice. Your pupils do not reveal any signs of arousal."

They exchanged a look.

"Very good." they said together.

"Scott. Please assist our new employee. We look forward to working with you in the future."

They both stood up and left the room.

Brenda laid her cheek back on the cool table.

She heard Scott enter the room behind her, reaching past her to lay a folded robe on the table, and a moment later felt him kneeling and removing the spreader bar. As she moved her legs around to stretch them out, he walked around the table, reaching under it. She heard a small click, and the tension was released on the leads to the wrist restraints. He unfastened each one as Brenda stood and stretched.

"Strip and put the robe on." He said, smiling at her, then simply standing there, watching her, as she did as he asked.

"Okay, we have showers. Come with me."

He walked over to the door the others had entered through and opened it. She followed him into the office area. There were a dozen people there and they all rose and clapped as she passed through. Mounted high on the walls she could see several big screen monitors. They all had pictures of the now empty conference room showing.

"Welcome to MVC." Scott said as they walked through the area, through another door and down a long hallway. He opened another door and escorted her through into a luxurious shower area. The far wall was dominated by a large shower, all gleaming tile and steel, enclosed by a glass door, frosted to the midpoint for privacy.

He took her robe off and hung it on a hook, then escorted her into the shower room, steering her to a large teak bench. He stepped out of the door, closing it behind him, and then moved to a panel on the wall, where he pressed several buttons. A moment later there was a hiss and warm water fell from the entire ceiling of the shower, like gentle rain. Brenda moved to the center of the room and stood there, letting the water cascade over her, slowly turning.

She glanced back through the shower door, above the frosted part, and watched as Scott swiftly undressed. He was of medium height and weight, but his body was whipcord lean, all muscle. His movements were spare and quick. He smiled at her, and then a moment later, naked, stepped into the shower to join her.

"I'm a security associate." He said, "More importantly, I'll be your security associate."

He pressed one of the tiles and another hidden cabinet opened.

"The Valance love their hidden cabinets." He told her.

He produced a washcloth and a small bottle.

"This," he held up the bottle, "is a combination moisturizer and topical anesthetic. May I?"

She nodded and he knelt at her feet.

"Spread your legs a bit."

She did. He spritzed the inside of her thighs. Moments later she felt the edge of the pain start fading away.

"Mr. Mason is very talented with his whip. You'll have some soreness, but I'll make sure you have a bottle of this when you leave. Do not rub it in with your hand. I learned that the hard way. First, I rubbed it in with my hand, then I accidentally rubbed it onto my cock and balls. I spent two days not being able to feel myself. It was weird. I don't recommend the sensation. Turn around."