All Comments on 'My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 04'

by arturo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

What do you mean, do I want to hear what happened next, of course I want to hear. What you did to those two can only be dreamed of by us mortal men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!!!!

Don't stop now. This is a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jolly Good SHOW!!!

Good Shtuff this. Keep going now.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
The next day....

You still have not cum inside Nicki without a rubber. She needs to be fucked by you with your cum blasting against her cervix, your sperm swimming into her womb.

The next day the 3 of you decide to make your relationship permanent and you and Nicki go back to your hotel and begin fucking without a condom, so that she ends up trying to have your baby. After that weekend the 3 of you come together at your home where your wife and mother of your children is seduced into a Lesbian relationship so that these other two women can then move into your home and begin living with you. You keep fucking the 3 women now, and they all decide to have your babies.

SwiminloverSwiminloverover 19 years ago
Wow!!!

Keep on going!!

allgoodallgoodover 19 years ago
we want more

omg... of course we want to here what happens next!! Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE MORE

Of course I want to hear more... These the things that dreams are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This Is a Great Series!

Please don't let it end. I'll be checking everyday for updates. Very well written. Very descriptive and stimulating.

duke111duke111about 18 years ago
Please

Please write more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

This was really a fantastic story and I can not wait for the next submission. Somewhere in your stor line you could introduce the wife to the orgy in a way that shows a loving and considerate wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous