All Comments on 'My 18th Annual Physical Checkup'

by MidnightSerpent

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great until the end then its just like WTF? Why would you end the story like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So now that we know how those who pass fare, what happens to those who need vasectomies? Time for the flip aide of that coin.

MidnightSerpentMidnightSerpentabout 2 years agoAuthor

Well, what's the price of having a sex-filled world where everyone's young-looking, smoking hot, and attracted to each other?

MidnightSerpentMidnightSerpentabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback though. I'm honestly curious to see how the ratings would've changed if I didn't have that ending, lol. But at the same time, I felt like I needed that sort of ending to convey the ideas and metaphors I was trying to get at with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars

Great story, awful ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your ending totally destroyed me. I have been a fucking mess for over an hour. I didn’t see that coming at all but then how could anyone. You made an incredible five star story but I hate you for doing that to me.

AS4KitchenAS4Kitchenabout 2 years ago

I understand why the ending had to be like to fit into the story's settings but damn...that really was a punch in the guts.

OligarcOligarcabout 2 years ago

This is great. The idea “boy who needs to cum” and “sexy nurse” pair is a great combo that should get more attention, plus this type of sweet ending is also very underrated.

I loved the fact that the nurse had Big Tits. If it were up to me, I would have made Cat more in need of release adding a sprinkle of orgasm control, such as being forbidden to cum in the 10 days or so preceding the visit (for strict medical reasons, of course).

Also, you could have turned up the “evil” knob in the story by making the nurse purposely torture him and remind him of his huge unspent load.

Finally, if you are to go full on evil you could have added a SalamandoFlames (if you don’t know him I suggest to check it out) style of ending with like the boy unable to cum after all that edging and ha vinto wait for an additional week / month / year (you decide) until the next visit.

Overall nice style. I hope to see more from you.

MidnightSerpentMidnightSerpentabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! I knew the ending would be controversial, but reactions like that definitely made it worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do more of this story! I am enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic and exceptionally well-constructed! Probably the most well-written erotica I’ve read to date.

However, I’m sure that I’m not the only one that’s confused by the implications of the setting- what with the sudden death of the nurse previously in apparent good health and the grim showcasing of the lad who required a vasectomy.

Would you mind explaining what’s up with that, if you’re comfortable with showing us how the sausage is made? I’m curious about how the horny, welcoming utopia treats those with physical defects outside of restricting reproduction, and how exactly that sudden death thing worked.

If you don’t wanna explain, that’s alright, but please do write more erotica in this setting! On first brush it has a good balance of believably grim and wholesomely accommodating, but if even if things aren’t what they seem it’s still a good backdrop for this type of fantasy imo

MidnightSerpentMidnightSerpentabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey thanks so much for the kind words! I hope to make a sequel expanding on the world and clarifying more of the vaguer concepts soon, but essentially, this world is built around everyone being incredibly attractive to the point where all people have the hots for each other and as a result treat each other with love and respect.

To maintain this, traditional aging can’t be a thing, and death has to occur before people’s physical appearances haves chance to degrade. I left whether this means an early death or using an advanced scientific cure for aging up to the reader’s interpretation. One way or the other though, it results in people who are seemingly in peak physical condition dying from natural causes.

Similarly, to make sure generation continues to be super attractive, people who have conventionally unattractive features like moles aren’t allowed to reproduce. This way, attractive people breed with other attractive people to give birth to more attractive people, and the cycle continues with every generation getting more and more attractive. Of course mutations can still occur, but the mutated individuals won’t be allowed to have kids. I’ll try to include more stuff about how they fit into the society in future works :)

BunnySwallowsCumBunnySwallowsCumalmost 2 years ago

Does (should) Vanessa have a protégé? Is it the receptionist? 🥺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous