All Comments on 'My 18th Surprise'

by AngieGS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ick

Arse is an unappealing word. Get an editor to fix your POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grammar

All I could focus on while reading this was the terrible grammar.

AngieGSAngieGSabout 12 years agoAuthor
Grammar/Word Choice

If you don't agree with the grammar, or my choice of words, then feel free to navigate away from the page. If I come across a story that focuses my attention on something else, such as spelling, I don't post comments on their page, I just stop reading.

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you don't have to try discourage people from writing because they use different words to what you prefer.

People have different preferences when it comes to erotic stories, which is why there's such a wide range of topics.

Thanks anyway,

Angie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummm

I loved the story.. the "grammar" was fine in my opinion... I would love to read more of your work... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have a wonderful voice.

Please continue submitting, I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. Thank you!

FatViagraCockFatViagraCockover 11 years ago

Hi, Angie. Ignore these grammar Nazis. I don't know how they can nitpick so much. I know that my cock gets throbbing when I read your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife and I loved the premise of the story. Karen, my wife wants to use this for a fantasy for her on her b-day. Two of her coworkers are going to take her after hours at work. I will be there to watch and make sure that things do not get to crazy. But, Karen does want them to "use" her and take all her holes. I still have never had her ass!

mazzmemazzmeabout 8 years ago
A intriguing tale of animalistic lust!

A enticing and believable chronicle of a erotic desire a barely legal gal getting her deep desires full filled! Well written with nice detail to keep the reader wanting more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous