My 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

Damon led me to the sofa and sat me down and then he went to the wall and turned a knob that brought some soft and sexy music. This was not the same driving dance music as the stage, but more of a sultry rhythm and blues sound. Everything in the room was helping me to relax and raising my state of arousal. I needed the relaxation, because my heart was still racing from the excitement.

Damon asked if I would like a drink; he said that a bottle of champagne was included with the room. I agreed, and he selected a bottle from a small built-in wine fridge. He opened the bottle and poured us each a glass, and then he proposed a toast, "Here's to Marissa on her birthday. I hope you like your gift." We drank the champagne and I could feel it help me relax almost immediately.

Damon put down his glass and turned the music up a little. He said, "Now I am going to give you your own private show. Please tell me if you want me to do anything special." He reached down and said, "Why don't you dance with me for a minute?" Damon helped me up and then he moved in close and wrapped his arms around me and we began to sway to the rhythmic music.

I loved the sensation of being held in the arms of this beautiful black man. I had always dreamed of a moment like this but didn't think it would ever happen. I could feel his strong shoulders and back as I held him. Damon's hands were moving on my body, on my back, my hips, lightly brushing my ass just a little.

As the first song changed to the second Damon led me back to the sofa and said, "Let me dance for you now." He poured me some more champagne and then I sat back to watch him. He began to dance slowly and seductively. I could see that he was very athletic, but also lithe and coordinated in his movements. He began to remove the mesh shirt and my heart fluttered a little. His upper body was so well-toned and muscular, but not overly so. His skin was smooth and dark brown.

Damon moved close to me and was swaying and moving. He gently took my hands and moved them to his torso indicating he wanted me to touch him while he danced. I eagerly started to rub his stomach, chest and back as he danced just a few inches in front of me. I could hear Damon purring just a little from my touches and I felt a tingle at this. I reached down and began to feel around his waist and the top of his pants. Damon took the cue and he said, "Go ahead. Undo them."

I panicked just for a moment, but then decided it was what I wanted after all. I unclasped his pants and then began to pull the zipper down. My hand was bumping against the bulge in his pants as he continued to sway. Damon then reached down and began to lower is pants just a little while continuing to dance for me. Then in a swift motion he lowered his pants and with a couple of swift kicks he had completely removed them.

Damon danced before me in nothing but his G-string again, but this time it wasn't the bright red fireman's version. It was black and made of a fine mesh. I could just make out the lines of his cock under the dark fabric and my heart jumped again and my breathing became shallower. Like before, the pouch of his G-string was large, and it was obviously packed full.

I was aching to see his cock. I had only caught a glimpse of it before and I was taken by surprise. I wanted to see it again, but I didn't think I would be able to. I wasn't familiar with these types of places, but it was apparent from the dancers we had seen earlier that this wasn't a fully nude place. All the time I was thinking these thoughts I was watching Damon continue to dance and move in front of me.

Damon moved in close to me again and seemed to be tempting me to touch him. I screwed up my courage and reached out with both hands to touch his stomach and waist. Damon moved even closer, so I became bolder. As he slowly spun around I moved my hands across his strong back and then downward across his tight ass. He didn't stop me! It was OK. I was so pleased to be touching his beautiful dark body.

I decided to attempt another bold move and I let one of my hands start on his stomach and then move slowly downward, then down some more. Soon I was just above the top of his G-string. I paused for a moment, then moved my hand down some more. Damon kept swaying, so I continued down. Through the fabric I could feel the tip of his cock against the palm of my hand. Still Damon showed no signs of resistance, so I moved my whole hand over his cock and squeezed.

This time Damon did react, but his reaction was to smile down at me and press himself forward against my hand. I realized that I wasn't stepping over the line. I felt a tingle in my pussy as I brought my other hand over and I started to rub his cock through the fabric. I could feel his cock swell even larger. It felt so large and thick! I couldn't stand not seeing it.

I looked up at Damon while still rubbing him. I quietly asked, "Can you go farther? Can I see your cock?"

Damon smiled and said, "Of course you can Marissa. That's why you are getting this private dance." I was thrilled at this response and Damon stepped back a little to give me the full show. He began to move more as he prepared to completely disrobe. He didn't do it all at once, but with teasing glimpses, pulling down on one side of the G-string and then the other, letting the fabric rebound to fully cover him.

I was getting antsy and squirming a little. I'm sure Damon noticed this and that was why he was prolonging my arousal and my agony. Finally, I involuntarily blurted out, "Show it to me! Please!" Damon smiled, but acquiesced. He started to pull down on the front of his G-string, but this time he didn't stop.

The first thing I saw was the large tip of his cock emerge from the top. Damon slowly continued to pull downward and exposed inch after inch of the long, thick shaft. My pussy felt so wet and I couldn't take my eyes away. I had never seen anything so big before and I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be fucked by a cock that large.

Damon had reached the base of his cock and now that it was fully free it dropped downward and was pointing straight toward me. Damon quickly removed his G-string completely and then stood in front of me, legs slightly spread. His big, black cock was hanging down and slightly out. It reached to his mid-thigh and must have been 8 or 9 inches long. It was so thick I was sure it would split me in two if given the chance. That thought sent another thrill through my pussy.

Damon started to move and sway again, using his hands to touch himself and show off his immense cock. He was there in front of me in all his naked glory, his body like a Greek god. But unlike those cold white statues that you see in a museum, he was a dark brown God exuding warmth and life and sex.

The song ended, and I was so happy that my friends had done this for me. I prepared to stand up and I said, "Thank you Damon. You are beautiful and watching you was a great birthday surprise."

Damon only hesitated for a second in brief surprise, but then he quickly moved forward closer to me. As he started to speak, another song started. "Where are you going, Marissa? I'm not through with you yet. Your friends asked me to give you the full private experience. Unless you want to leave..."

I stammered a quick, "No. I just thought that... I assumed. I don't want to leave!"

Damon smiled and stepped even closer to me until he was only inches away. He said, "I was hoping that we could get friendlier. I was hoping that you would want to touch me some more."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was thrilled just to see his beautiful big, black cock. I never considered I would be able to touch it. Damon gave me an encouraging look, so I reached out slowly, first with one hand and then both. I touched his long shaft and ran my fingers down the length. His cock jumped at my touch. I moved my hand under it and lifted it up and with the other hand cradled the large tip of his cock.

Damon put his hands on my shoulders and smiled sown at me. He asked, "Have you ever held a black man's cock before, Marissa?"

Without taking my eyes off it I responded, "No. Never."

"What do you think of mine?" he asked.

I lifted it higher and felt its weight in my hand. It was so heavy! My breaths were short and shallow, but I managed to answer, "I have never seen one so big! And it is beautiful, just like the rest of your body."

Damon was starting to react to my touches and I could feel his cock growing warmer and a little thicker as his arousal caused it to become even more engorged. He requested, "Stroke my cock, Marissa." I didn't hesitate, and I gripped his cock with one hand and began to stroke it lightly. Damon purred at this. Encouraged, I lifted his cock upward and began to stroke the shaft more firmly while with my other hand I reached down and gently cupped his balls. Damon clearly liked this and began to moan.

I kept stroking him while looking at his beautiful face and body. I was also admiring his cock close-up as my hand moved up and down its length. I wanted more, but I didn't know if it was allowed. I looked up at Damon and my stroking slowed a little. He opened his eyes to meet mine; his cock was there in my hands and just inches from my pleading lips. I started to ask, "Can I..."

Damon didn't need me to finish my question. He simply said, "You can touch me any way you want. This is your party." He was smiling and nodding encouragingly as he said this.

Another thrill shot through me as I looked back down. I wrapped both hands around the long shaft and held it in front of me. I wanted to savor this moment, so I slowly leaned forward and pressed my lips against the very tip. I felt a slight wetness on my lips and I realized that a droplet of his precum had moistened my lips. I licked my lips and could taste the saltiness. I smiled and leaned in to kiss his cock again.

Damon reached down and began rubbing my breasts through my thin dress. My breasts were very sensitive, and my nipples were very hard from my deep arousal. I began to use my tongue around and over the large tip of his cock. Damon was moaning, and I was licking him and clumsily stroking at his immense cock. I didn't know what I was doing; I didn't have a lot of experience, but I was trying my best to pleasure him.

Damon must have sensed my inexperience and he quietly gave me some instructions. "Wet your hands with your tongue." I did that, slathering as much spit as I could muster on my palms and fingers. I grabbed his cock again with both hands and began to stroke. I immediately noticed that my hands were moving more smoothly up and down his cock.

Damon moaned and said, "Yes! That's it. Now suck on the head of my cock!" I was glad to obey, and I eagerly opened my mouth wide and engulfed the large tip of his cock between my lips. It filled most of my mouth and at first I was only able to fit a small length of his shaft in my mouth. I started to lick and suck the head of his cock vigorously while continuing to stroke his cock. Soon I developed a rhythm that, based on Damon's sounds, was making him feel good.

Damon said, "Grip my cock harder and take it deeper in your mouth!" I grasped him tighter and began to pump his cock harder. I was worried about taking more of his length in my mouth, afraid of gagging, but I wanted to try. I was already bobbing my head rhythmically on the head of his cock, but now I pushed a little harder with each stroke. Surprisingly I found that I was able to accept another inch comfortably. Damon moaned even louder as I was catching on quickly.

The other thing I realized was that as I pushed Damon's cock deeper into my mouth I was generating more and more saliva, which was dripping from my mouth and down his cock. This in turn lubricated my hands even more and soon I was pumping Damon's cock with long even strokes while timing my mouth movements and sucking him noisily. I could sense that Damon's arousal was reaching a limit.

I realized that I was not ready for that! Once Damon orgasmed my private party would probably be over! I wanted more. I slowed my movements on his cock, relieving the building pressure just in time. Damon looked down at the interruption, but he saw me looking up at him hungrily, his large dripping wet cock just released from my mouth. I said, "I want you to fuck me!"

This was so out of character for me, but I was fully immersed in the moment. I didn't care if this was allowed or not. I wanted him now! Damon obviously wanted it too because he didn't hesitate. He reached down and helped me stand for a moment as he quickly grabbed my dress to pull it up. I eagerly helped and we both stripped my dress up and over my head.

I dropped back to the bed and Damon took my shoulders and laid me back on the large deep sofa, grabbing some of the pillows and hastily throwing them out of the way. Damon firmly moved me up and back so that I was fully on the soft cushions. Then Damon grasped my panties in two hands and stripped them quickly down over my ass, thighs, and then completely free from my legs. My pussy was exposed and the only article of clothing I had left was my bra.

I reached around to unhook my bra to remove it and while I did I saw Damon reach down next to the sofa. There was a small table there that I hadn't noticed before. He opened the drawer and pulled out a small packet. I realized it was a condom.

At first, I was surprised that it was there, and he was so prepared. Should I be offended? I quickly realized that I was actually relieved. He was conscientious enough to protect both himself and me. I watched in amazement as Damon opened the package and deftly applied the condom to his large cock almost in one quick motion. I was used to seeing my old boyfriend fumble around for minutes while his hard-on began to fade.

There was none of that with Damon. His cock was still rock hard and ready, but was I? Now that it was time I began to have doubts. I didn't doubt my desire, but as I looked at the size of his cock I was doubting I could handle him. Damon didn't give me much time to contemplate it. He was so aroused from the blowjob that he was moving quickly.

He parted my legs and moved between them on his knees. He stretched my legs wider as he moved closer and soon he had my legs splayed wide and the tip of his long cock was poised at my now open pussy. My pussy was visibly dripping with wetness from the evening and my clitoris was already swollen and pulsing with my heartbeat. I was staring down at Damon's cock as he started to enter me.

The first thing I felt was the push of the tip against me and then I felt my pussy lips part more and start to accept his cock as it penetrated me. That's when I felt the pressure as he stretched me farther and farther. There was a very brief shot of pain as the head of his cock fully entered my pussy. I bit my lip and held my breath anticipating more, but the pain quickly subsided. Now I just felt the wonderful pressure as he pushed deeper inside. I cried out in pleasure, "Oh my God! Yes!"

I was shocked to watch more and more of Damon's long cock disappear inside of me. I didn't think I would be able to handle him, but my body and not just my mind desired this man. Damon was now fully inside of me and began to move in and out, sliding his long cock inside of my pussy. I could feel every movement he made, and he was triggering nerves deep inside that sent jolts of pleasure to my brain; nerves that had never been touched before.

I cried out again in ecstacy and Damon took this as a positive sign to increase his movements. He was now on top of me, his dark sweaty chest and stomach were pressed against mine. I loved the feeling of his body and mine writhing together as he continued to fuck me even harder. I looked up to see his large dark form over me and that intensified my feelings.

Damon was thrusting harder and harder and I was giving out small cries with the force of each pounding thrust. I grabbed my own knees and tried to spread my legs even wider in a futile attempt to feel him even deeper inside of me. Damon was now thrusting hard and fast, his cock plunging deeply while his balls were slapping my ass. My cries of pleasure were now so loud that I was sure my friends would hear me over the dance music.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" I was screaming with each thrust of his cock. I could feel the wave of pleasure start deep inside and suddenly roll over me like an immense but welcome tidal wave. It was my first orgasm ever given to me by a man while making love and it was more intense than any other I had ever felt before. Every muscle in my body felt like it was in spasm; clenched, released, and then clenched again. I didn't breathe for the longest time, but then the world started to come back to me.

Damon had stopped and was smiling down at me, but I knew he wasn't finished yet. I managed a smile as I was catching my breath. Damon said, "Are you ready for more?" I nodded, and he withdrew from me. I could feel the emptiness he left. He quickly moved me up and around so that I was now on my hands and knees and he moved in behind me. I prepared myself as best I could.

Damon's cock was still hard and ready, and he easily slid inside my pussy from behind. The empty feeling was suddenly gone, and I could hear Damon give a loud groan of pleasure. His groans grew louder and more vocal as he began to fuck me from behind with long slow strokes. I could tell that this position was giving his cock intense pleasure, and I was so happy to feel his big, black cock so deep inside. Damon increased his tempo.

I braced myself as he thrust himself into me harder, and then faster, and then harder still. He grabbed my hips in his strong hands and he began to pull me back to meet his thrusting cock. He was now slamming into my ass with great force and I could hear his moans stop as his breaths became quick and shallow. I could tell that his mind was fully focused on the moment of release that was imminent.

Damon pounded his cock into my pussy with several last halting thrusts and then I could feel his cock swell inside me with each shot of his warm cum. His orgasm seemed to stretch out for a very long time as he remained pushing himself deep within me, but when it finally ended Damon withdrew from inside me and we both collapsed on the sofa panting for air. Our bodies were covered with each other's sweat.

Everything that had happened in the last hour was going through my mind at a rapid pace. I was amazed at how life can change in a very short time. First, I had seen, then held and then tasted my first big, black cock. Then that same beautiful black man had just fucked me and gave me the best orgasm of my life so far before he also came inside of me. I had fantasies of something like this, but to have it happen so quickly, and even exceed my dreams, was hard to comprehend.

One thing was so clear to me now. I am no longer going to be so timid about pursuing my desires. At that moment I was determined to seek out other experiences like this. As they say, college is a formative time when a person learns to explore new opportunities.

My reverie was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. The door opened slightly and one of the other dancers, I think it was the blond cop, stuck his head through the door and said, "Damon, you'd better hurry! You are on stage again in 5 minutes!"

Damon scrambled quickly out of bed and grabbed his clothes. He hurriedly leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said, "I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift, Marissa! I certainly did! I hope you come back and see me again soon; I come through town and dance at this club every six months or so."

I was only able to manage a quick, "Thank you," and then he was gone. I slowly got up and started to dress. I left the back room and headed back alone to the girls and the blaring dance music. What was I going to tell them? I heard the announcer say over the loud music, "Ladies, please welcome back to the stage the handsome Damon Dark!"

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers