My 2nd Bi with a Guy

Story Info
How I get the most cum out of guy.
2.1k words
4.51
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Steve. I'm a 50 year old bi guy. I have been married most of my life, that's what I blame bringing out my bi side. I have always been envious of women getting the pleasure of a mouthfull of love juice at the end. When me and my wife would watch porn, I was always turned on when I would see cocks coming. I never understood why most of the cum shots were on the face or other body parts. Not very deserving for a load to go anywhere but home. It's home is in a moist warm space. To me it's always in mouth.

My sex life being married was very poor. Maybe get some every week to two weeks which gave me a plenty of time to experiment on myself. I would watch porn experimenting on different ways to stimulate myself. I always would try to keep myself on the edge as long is I could. It made my end much more intense, and the volume so much more. My favorite was experimenting on a way to get off hands-free. The only way I found was by using a hand massager that had different attachments on the end. There was a hard rubber attachment about the size of a golf ball with the same shape.

This worked great to stimulate the prostate when inserted in they ass. This was a professional grade massager and would rotate around 10,000 RPMs, and vibrate very vigorously. I would insert it in my asshole, turn it on high, and watch a porn movie as I watched my dick throbbing until it finally came all by itself. I was desperate to try it on someone else.

I Think being intimate with a Stranger is more exciting and much more fun because you have no baggage at the end, or fear you might have an uncomfortable run in with them depending on who it was, coworker, neighbor, friend. Therefore you can do things you wouldn't normally do, and not be embarrassed about it when you see them again in your lifes setting.

I live in Illinois but had a business in Orlando Florida where I would sometimes spend more than one month at a time there. There are a lot of gay, bi, in the area. In fact Disney even has every Tuesday night on their boardwalk for gays to interact. It was not always a for sure thing, but it was definitely a good spot to try to meet someone with no strings attached. Still there were very many vacationers and straight men there. The odds were good but not for sure.

One night I struck up a conversation with a guy named Mike. I knew by his body language that he was there for the same reason I was. We had a few drinks, and I ask him if he would like to come home with me. I was leasing a vacation home, which I had all to myself. He agreed, and he followed me to my house about a 25 minute drive.

We got to the house, me and Mike went in. We went straight into my bedroom where I put in a porn dvd. We both took positions sitting on the edge of the bed. Mike was about 6' to my 5'8". He was average built as me. As we began to hug and rub each others back we slowly removed are shirts and started rubbing each others crouches, and we were both aroused at this point as we were both getting hard.

We both worked our way to each others zippers and undid each others belts. We slipped each others pants down, and just stood there in are underwear again rubbing each other's crouches. We had our tongues buried deep in each others mouth's. After a few minutes we slid onto the top of the queen size bed taking are underwear off.

I worked my way from kissing his neck to licking, and blowing in his ear down to his chest. I licked a trail towards his belly button slowly, as my hand was stroking his meat. He had a very nice 7 inch big girth tool with a nice round proportionate head. I laid my head on his lap with my head positioned where I was staring right at his head close enough I could lick it. I slowly stroked his cock up-and-down with my hand for a few minutes. I eventually put his meat in my mouth.

With my mouth full of saliva, I used my tounge to slowly stroke his shaft as I went up and down. He had clean shaven beautiful plump balls, and I used my hand to fondle them as I worked on his manhood with my mouth, and tongue. After a few minutes I slid my hand off and used my middle two figures to reach under his balls inserting them in the crease of his butt cheeks where the scent would transfer to my finger. "My God it smells so good". I guess thats my fetish.

Keeping this up for several minutes he was in the edge. I would have to pull of every half a dozen strokes to keep him from releasing his load. The aroma lingering on my fingers was overwhelming as I moaned when I took a first sniff. Fingering his hole also made him very hard, and moans of pleasure rang in my ears. He asked "please keep playing with his ass, keep going the way I you are on my cock". Oh, oh, Just like that he said.

I could tell he could bust any moment as I tasted some pre-cum. I didn't want him to come yet so I would pull off every minute or so and just held it in my mouth.

I asked if him how I was doing. Mike said "awesome I almost came a few times."

I just smiled and said "I know baby" and then got enough courage to ask him if he did not mind if I would experiment on him if he in return do the same to me. He eagerly agreed.

I got my body massager out of the drawer, plugged it in next to the bed. He said he could not wait to see what I had in mind. I said "now I'm not use this the way it was designed, but the way I found to be much better". I took some baby oil, and then told him to roll on his back. I spread his butt cheeks apart and went down licked from his taint to his hole. His ass had a nice musky smell to it and a hint of cologne.

I took the baby oil and dumped about a teaspoon into his hole and worked in with my fingers putting one finger in first and then a second. He moaned with pleasure as I fucked his ass with my two fingers for a few minutes very slowly. Mike just lay there breathing hard as I use my other hand to work under his balls as I would stroke his shaft.

I ask him if he like his ass finger fucked, and he replied yes. I said good but I'm going to do something better. He said he couldn't wait so get on with it. I took the massager with a golf ball size attachment on it and inserted it into Mike's ass, and let it sit for a second. Then I turned it on high. I asked Mike, "how does this feel". He let out a pleasurable moan as he was gasping for air.

I told him that I am going to hold this in, and I want you to roll on your back, let's put some pillows behind your head. He presumed that position, I asked him if he was comfortable. Mike looked at me, he said "I would have never imagined using a massager like this. I love it, I love it" he said. I knew this was going to yield a beautiful specimen of seed, and new that it would not take much to finish him off at this point.

I slid my mouth back over his cock and started working it very slowly up and down, up and down, for about 10 strokes per minute. I asked him to hold back as long as he could. Give me every bit of what you got. Mike said "I will do my best, I'm sure the rest will take it's natural course". I was prepared for his finish after rotating from bobbing to just holding in my mouth for about five minutes.

To make sure he wouldn't come until I was ready I would pull completely off, and turn the vibrator off when he was getting too close.

I decided he was ready as I was eager to eat is cum. I turned the vibrator on medium, put my mouth around his very swelled head as I massaged his beautiful balls with one hand, and took my other fingers that were scented with his butt fragrance, and ask him if he like the smell of it, he replied "yes".

I kept my mouth over his shaft with my tongue up and down, up and down bobbing slowly, this time I wasn't going to stop. He sound like he had just ran a marathon, and was moaning in pleasure. I knew any time I would soon be getting my feast of malt semen.

In a matter if moments there it was, his shaft I could feel filling up the bottom. Pre-cum flavor was filling my mouth. I went up and down every maybe five seconds as I kept working his shaft with my tongue as his seeds were slowly working up his shaft. He moaned oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming, he shouted. The first spurt must have been 3 inches or longer. It was followed by several longer even bigger spurts filling my mouth.

My mouth then was so full cum it came out of my mouth and started spilling out. I cupped my hand under his balls to catch all the excessive cum. I couldn't even keep it all in. He was not even done coming yet. My god did he have a load. A real cum dumper. I was envious, and wish I could come that much. I held my mouth on it and kept sucking getting in the last few spurts out as he moaned and moaned.

I then swallowed a complete mouthfull of his tasty seeds. There was an equal amount that had dripped into my hand positioned under his balls. There must've been 5 or 6 tablespoons as I slurped it up and licked my arm clean.

I asked Mike if he didnt mind if I shared it with him, he replied he would be honored. What a cum swap we had. I knew it wasn't going to be the last of it because I was next.

Eager for my turn I took his position getting myself comfortable. Mike had a different technique, he would stroke my shaft with his hand kind a like jacking off in his mouth but he would use his mouth to bob up, then up, then down, and worked his hands lower on my shaft tristing it slowly. I almost came in the first few seconds but was able to hold back.

Mike then return the favor kissing my asshole for a quick rim job. He then got the baby oil out repeating the process by inserting the round golf ball size rubber attachment in my ass, and turning it in high. I could feel the sensation on my prostate being stimulated.

Mike put his mouth over my penis again and took it all the way in, which was probably easy for him because my pecker is only 5 inches long. He held it buried deep in his throat for a few seconds, then worked it up and down at a medium pace. It did not take me long as I could feel now my sperm working up my shaft as I moaned in pleasure, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.

I must have spurted five times myself, but my spurts were small in comparison to his. I was quivering and felt like I had ran a marathon. Me and Mike then shared another cum filled kiss.

We took a break and started the process on each other agian, and then again. The second time Mike dumped another huge load down my throat. We came in each other until we both shot blanks, and it hurt to cum. What a night!

I wished we had lived near each other. We lost touch after that night with different schedules and distance.