All Comments on 'My Abandon'

by simpletales1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Dominting someone and forcing them to be pregnant is not love, it is just lust and taking advantage of a person. Don't mix the two. Try again

bigbrotherbobbybigbrotherbobbyabout 13 years ago
More please!

Great, great great story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no back ground

never start in the middle you need to tell why he was gone and what thier relationship was like then.also warn the readers if you are going to include reluctance,forced sex or rape use your head for a change.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

For those who commented that it was rape/reluctance, this was not rape. If you read the beginning of the story, she felt lust for him. It was reluctance, but in most cases of incest, there is some reluctance on the part of at least one of the parties. Lust overcomes reluctance.

Something tells me that there is going to be a sequel which will explain why Devon had been kept out of her life until this point.

My opinion is that the story was well written, well paced and perfectly described a young woman's reluctance, and yet internal desire to be seduced and ravaged.

I don't usually like multi-chapter stories, but look forward to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

two words.... More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: GREAT STORY

Immaterial. It was rape. If you believe otherwise, you are too illiterate to have a valid opinion.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Why was he sent away, and how long was he away?

I think the author needs to flesh up the two characters and fill in the background of why he was sent away.

A good and interesting storyline which could be a very loving sexual relationship between brother and sister.

I just hope the author won't have the brother character hurt the sister. Being dominate over her would be hot, but he could still be loving and caring

Thanks for the entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Considering that this site has an entire section of stories devoted to 'Nonconsent', complaints about this being rape seem kind of superfluous. The whole thing is a fantasy anyway, so who cares? Not liking it is not only a matter of personal choice but is also not constructive.

In my opinion the story could have taken a little longer to develop. I don't mean backstory (I disagree with the poster who suggested you explain their previous lives in depth, but rather a build up of their current relationship. As it is now things progress very quickly and then end, but my favorite part of these stories are how the couple acts as they form a sexual relationship.

OhsnaplickmyKittyKatOhsnaplickmyKittyKatover 12 years ago
Hot

It was so hot and like the perfect taboo/incest story. She wants it but then she doesn't and she knows she can't and then she gives in..so good, but I do kind of want to know that back story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

this was totally hot...the imagery and the words...powerful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No, not rape but reluctance

Their is a differance and this was not rape. Especially compared to the one's that actually are in the nonconsent section. Read very carefully. She did want him and the only reason she was unsure was because it was her brother but she got over it very fast. To the Re anonumous, you don't need to be calling anyone illiterate it just shows you for the ignorant fuck you are, just because some of us like the story does not mean we are stupid, also, do you truly believe your opinion of us matter one good goddamn, haha I think not, but u are good for a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scary

Devon would scare the shit out of any girl. He comes across as a psycho rapist on an extreme power trip. When he professed his love it seemed unreal. And where had he been for all of those years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this one, reminds me of 50 Shades of Grey, so dominant and possessive, you are mine. Very intense and dark kinda of like Southern Vampire Mysteries. Wouldn't mind a prequel or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fusking shit

IT s a fucking rape and some people who read it like it,there are fucking sick mentaly like the writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous