All Comments on 'My Abduction'

by FindingRhapsody

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
retepsretepsabout 10 years ago
A great start!

Excellent, thoroughly enjoyed that, please keep it up!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
A good beginning

I hope you continue. My only question: why did you write the story in first person? That would imply that either the author escaped to tell the story, or was allowed to write it by her captors. I think writing it in 3rd person gives you more options (unless this is a true story you are telling). Other than that, the story shows a lot of potential; please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Writing it in first person

Makes it a whole lot more personal.

Not my usual category, but well written.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Very well written

I thoroughly enjoyed it and if the victim has escaped and lived to tell the tale then so much the better.

It was actually quite nice to read it in the first person.

Next chapter please

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Great Start

Welcome and great chapter. I look forward to reading more - love how you are highlighting how she thinks and more importantly that she is strong enough to continue fighting.

writing3342writing3342about 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great writing! Loved it!

Savanna7Savanna7about 10 years ago
looking forward to next chapter

Welcome to Lit! This is a great start for your story. Very interesting and I can really feel your characters strife. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome. A GOOD first story.

Lots of good elements. I prefer to read stories that have smaller and more paragraphs. I'm looking forward to your dialogue style. I have found that the Lit. software eliminates partial lines, so may I suggest an ENTER, to separate each quote.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Good

This was very good. The detail was excellent. There's just one catch. There had better be a second third fourth and fifth chapter at LEAST. Hope you know what you got yourself into. ;)

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 10 years ago
GREAT!!

Great 1st start. I hope to see the 2nd chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is terrible

why does it have to be violent? why does the fantasy have to involve pain and torture?

sex doesn't have to be this way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous