My Abduction and Adoption

Story Info
A dominant woman abducts a submissive man who becomes hers.
3.5k words
4.2
19.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my Mommydom encourages me to write erotica, and recently we discussed some ideas for me to write about. Recently, I had a fantasy about being abducted by her, and when I told her about this we explored that fantasy. when I shared this with my Mommy, she loved it and wanted me to post it.

Everyone in this work is over the age of 18

This story contains Abduction and Mommy fetish. If those themes aren't appealing to you, please do not read or comment.

My craft is a work in progress, please afford me some courtesy.

I love you Mommy

----------------------------------------

I was casually going about my business that day. I went to the gym, and then I went to the comic store afterwards. While I was at the comic store I saw an amazingly beautiful woman. She had long luxurious blonde hair, tan skin, and captivating blue eyes that had a hint of green seemingly. She had magnificent curves as well that were accompanied by a large bottom and large breasts. I instantly imagined being her boyfriend.

Eventually I came to realize that I had been day dreaming too long, and told myself, 'girls that hot will never have anything to do with you. You're nothing to them.' I understand that might seem like a harsh thing to say to yourself, but it's how I treat myself. When I lift, I punish myself, and the same things happens when I assess myself. Harshness is the only thing my subconscious understands.

"Excuse me." Said the blonde woman.

She had a British accent, which made me nervous because I always sound like such a redneck when I talk to people with foreign accents. It made me remember the time a French Canadian girl asked me for a cigarette in Montreal.

'What You want a cigarette?' I asked in a thick southern accent.

The girl just said "yes" after giving me a look of disgust making me feel like an uncouth hillbilly.

'How can I help you?' I asked in a docile tone trying my best not to sound southern.

"I've only just come into town yesterday, and I'm not sure of where anything is. Maybe you could help me?" She asked.

I was taken aback by her choice to single me out. I quickly rationalized her approaching me to this magnetic effect I have. It always seemed that people can pick up that I have compassion for others. It's brought some really good people into my life, as well as toxic people. This magnetic effect I believe myself to have, has made me fearful of social situations.

'Uh what would you like me to show you?' I asked unable to look her in the eyes.

"Well firstly I'd like to know of a good place to eat." She giggled as if she could pick up on how nervous I was.

'Oh well there's a good Italian place near here, or there's a noodle place no too far away.' I sort of felt a little relieved after suggesting restaurants. It gave me a hope that this would be a brief interaction, and I could sort of regain my confidence once I was home.

"I think I'd like to try the noodle place." She answered.

I proceeded to give her the directions to the place I suggested. I was able to converse with her much more confidently at this point like I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Would you mind showing me?" She asked.

'Oh. No problem you can just follow me.'

"No darling. I mean you ride with me." She giggled.

I started to feel kind of dizzy. Like a boxer who got caught by a punch he didn't see.

'No way she's actually asking you to get in the car with her.' I thought to myself. 'Girls don't like you.'

'I don't know.' I answered gritting my teeth.

"Why not?" She asked jokingly saddened by my response.

She seemed to pick up on how susceptible to sweet talk I was. It was like this woman could penetrate all of my weaknesses.

'Fine I'll go with you.' I sighed with a nervous smile.

Soon I found myself driving with this woman giving her directions. We briefly chit chatted about the differences between the US and the UK. Eventually I felt more comfortable, but that wouldn't last.

'Oh you're not supposed to go down this road.' I said as she turned down a road that was surrounded by trees.

"I'll just turn around at the end." She replied.

Once we reached the end of the world she reached under her seat to grab something. I didn't think anything of it, but suddenly she had a taser in her hand. I assumed that I was about to be swarmed by some guys so I quickly tried to get out of the car. I might not be confident in social situations, but I don't mind getting into a fight.

"The door's locked." She said with a mischievous grin.

'I'll beat the shit out of whoever you have hiding.' I answered.

"It's just you and me." She giggled as she used the taser on me.

I was horribly disoriented from the shock. I impotently tried to grab her wrist, but I got shocked again. The second shock rendered me unconscious.

Later I woke up in a hotel room. I was tied to a chair completely naked with a splitting headache, It felt like I had been a car wreck. I tried testing my restraints, they were strong.

"It's no use darling." She said. "You're not getting out of those restraints until I let you out of them."

I was undeterred from her words. I kept struggling to get free, but still there was no hope. She then sat down on the foot of her bed and looked on as I continued. She grinned from ear to ear in a look of amusement and content.

Then suddenly I felt her foot rubbing against my testicles. At first she would move it around my testicles in a teasing manner. I did the only thing I could do to defend myself by squeezing my thighs together.

"No no no." She said as she pressed her foot down on my testicles.

I threw my head back from the pain and moved my thighs back.

"Good boy." She said as she relieved the pressure.

'Please just let me go. There are better guys than me for this.' I panted.

"No. I chose you." She said as she pressed her foot down again with significantly more pressure.

'WHY!?' I cried out.

My question would go unanswered. She'd just give me this sadistic smile, as she applied and released pressure periodically. Eventually she'd put her foot back down on the floor.

'Why are you doing this to me?' I whimpered as I tried to catch my breath. As soon as the words left my mouth, I felt I had made a mistake. I started thinking I was inviting more torture by asking.

"I've been following you." She answered. "I've seen you at the gym. Lifting weights acting all manly with your friends. Yet when pretty girls are around you're so shy." She explained. "There's an innocence there that I wanted to defile, and besides you're a cutie."

'But look at me there's obviously so many better guys.' I replied.

"You're so cute." She giggled. "You're so embarrassed by your widdle pee pee." She teased as she tickled the underside of my penis with her index finger. "Don't worry. I think it's cute. Just like the rest of you."

It was relieving, in a way, that she didn't belittle me for having a small penis, but I was confused on why she had positive opinions about it. In fact, the idea that this beautiful woman found anything attractive about me was confusing.

Soon I would lose focus on my confusion because she smacked the tip of my penis with a riding crop. I bit my lip from the pain it was so intense. I once again tried to squeeze my thighs together for protection, but she started smacking them with the riding crop.

"You just don't want to make it easy on yourself do you?" She asked with a sadistic giggle. "I bet you'll be crying by the time I'm done with you."

Her confidence made me feel weak. The self assuredness in which she predicted that I'd be crying was quite imposing. I didn't dare challenge her prediction, because if I did, I'd be crying in no time.

The smacks with crop were immensely painful. I decided to sacrifice my thighs periodically by squeezing them together to protect my penis and testicles. I knew she'd smack my thighs, and they had started bruising, but if she kept smacking my penis I'd pass out.

"You can't take much more of this." She said. "I can tell. You're trying to hide how much it hurts you. Boys are so silly." She giggled. "That's fine sweetie. I've been dying to get my hands on that sweet squishy bum of yours anyway."

She undid my restraints and had walk over to the bed. Even though I had the opportunity to overpower my captor or just simply run off, the thought never crossed my mind. I simply laid on the bed face down as she instructed me.

She had me arch my lower body up with my bottom resting on my heels while my upper body laid flat. Being in this position made me nervous. Not being able to see what she was going to be was nerve wracking. I instantly readied myself to feel smacks from the crop, but I was surprised, the first thing she did was gently squeeze it.

"It feels just as I imagined it would feel." She said before giving me a smack with her bare hand. "This was well worth the wait."

I breathed heavily as she continued to squeeze and tease my bottom. I knew it was going to get worse, but I didn't know when it was going to get worse, nor did I know how much worse it was going to get.

Each smack and squeeze drove my anxiety up. Then I felt her bite the flesh of my bottom. I tried moving my bottom away from her, but she just bit down harder.

"There's nothing you can do." She said giving my bottom a hard smack. "You're completely helpless darling. I can do whatever I want to you." She added as she firmly grabbed my testicles pulling down on them. "I can smack your balls." She said giving them a smack. "I can bite your bottom." She said before giving me a hard bite. "If I want to do it... I'll do it."

'Please let me go.' I begged in a labored voice. 'I'll give you anything you want.'

"Silly boy." She giggled squeezing my testicles in the palm of her hand. "I'm going to take everything I want from you."

The torture being inflicted on my bottom did intensify. Like I was expecting, she started smacking my bottom with the riding crop. I couldn't see but I imagined bright red lines and bite marks all over my bottom. There was an audible noise behind each smack. If I had managed to go numb from the pain, I could still tell how powerful her smacks were by the sharp sound each one made on impact.

"Are you going to cry?" She asked in a mocking tone.

'No.' I groaned.

"I think I know what might do the trick." She giggled just before smacking my testicles with the crop.

I screamed in agony I started to struggle in my restraints. It felt like if she continued, it wouldn't be long until I passed out from the pain. I didn't want to reach that point, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of crying.

"Come on cry for me." She said giving me another smack on the testicles.

'No.' I groaned again as my voice got weaker. 'I'll pass out before I cry.'

"That's fine with me." She replied before smacking my bottom. "I'll just wait until you wake up, and torture you again." She added as she smacked my bottom again. "You'll cry. Trust me... you'll cry."

The smacks would continue, and I'd suddenly lose consciousness again. I couldn't tell how long I was out when I woke up. I was very disoriented, I had almost thought this was all a dream, but the reality sunk as I realized I was in the same position.

"You have the cutest little butthole." She giggled having realized I was awake.

'Please let me go.' I begged frightened by the implications of her compliment.

"We've been through this before sweetie. I'm not done with you yet." She said as she teased my anus with something plastic.

'What are you doing?' I asked as I tried to move my bottom away.

"I'm going to take that sweet little boy pussy of yours." She answered squeezing my testicles forcing me move my bottom back to her. "I bet this'll make you cry."

I started to feel a burning sensation against my anus. She was using a strap on.

'Please don't it hurts so bad.' I whimpered.

"Oh I can sense it." She said giving my bottom a hard smack with her hand. "You'll be crying in no time."

She grabbed my hips as she pushed deeper and deeper. It was slow and painful because she didn't use any lube. It was a pain I'd never felt before.

'Take it out! It hurts.' I sobbed as tears ran down my cheek.

"That didn't take long." She laughed. "I thought you were too much of a big strong man to cry." She teased in a mocking tone. "I'm not going to stop though sweetie. I want to enjoy your cries as I pound you."

She slowly thrusted in and out as I cried begging her to stop. My cries however only heightened her enjoyment. She told me she would make me cry, and she was right. She seemed to be reveling in the fact that she had beaten me.

'Please I can't take anymore!' I pleaded as she started thrusting faster and harder.

Suddenly I felt her grab my penis and squeeze. "Then why is your widdle pee pee so hard." She giggled. "You love this. Admit it you're a slut." She said as she let go of my penis before smacking my bottom. "You might be too scared to show it around them meat heads you hang out with, but I could tell the moment I saw you. You're just the perfect little subby slut waiting for the right woman to make you hers. Admit it."

Her words cut through like a knife. I wasn't the hyper masculine gym rat I presented myself to be out in public. I was submissive to women. I had always been. It was an inescapable truth I had tried to hide from, but this woman who had been watching me picked up on right away.

'No it's not true.' I cried trying to run away from the overwhelming truth. 'You're wrong about me.'

"I am?" She asked in a teasing tone. "Well why don't we ask mr. pee pee again." She giggled as she grabbed my penis again. "Well well well. It looks like mr. Pee pee agrees with me. He's hard as a rock and leaking all over the place."

I knew she was right about me. Even though this was immensely painful, I had never been more turned on in my life, but I just couldn't say what she wanted me to say.

"Come on say it." She said as she thrusted harder and faster. "I know it, you know it, mr. pee pee knows it. Just say it."

The feeling of her rapid hard thrusts made me weak. Suddenly I orgasmed harder than I ever had. My knees were shaking as cum exploded out from me.

'Fine!' I cried. 'I'm a submissive little slut.'

I collapsed onto the bed a crying mess. I'd been so thoroughly violated and humiliated, but I'd never orgasmed so hard.

'Please... untie me.' I whimpered as she took the strap out of me.

"Not yet darling." She replied. "We're right at my favorite part."

My heart sank. I thought my torment was over, but she still had more in her.

'What's that?' I whimpered shivering in fear.

She sat down in front of me with her legs spread showing me her vagina. "You're going please me with your tongue." She said. "I'll be holding onto this to make sure you do a good job." She giggled brandishing the crop.

I hesitated as I started licking the folds of her vagina, but when she smacked my bottom with the crop I got more enthusiastic. I started gently licking and suckling her clit. As she pressed my head down I started licking more intensely, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter the more I kept going. Then suddenly she smacked my bottom yet again with the crop.

"That's it darling. Just like that." She moaned as he pushed my head down harder.

I started to tire out a little, and was quickly met with rapid smacks of the crop. The sting made me push myself as hard as I would in the final ten seconds of a cardio drill.

"More! More! More!" She moaned as she squeezed my head between her thighs accompanying each word with a smack of the crop.

I licked her clit as if my life depended on it, and for all I knew, it did. I was starting to become intoxicated by her essence. What she had referred to as her favorite part had quickly become mine as well.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She moaned as she rubbed her vagina up and down my face. "Just a little more baby!"

I put everything I had left into these final seconds. Making this woman orgasm was my entire world as I licked her clit. Then suddenly she shuddered violently and my face was dampened immensely with her juices.

"You're such a good boy." She panted as she caught her breath.

'Thank you Mommy.' I whimpered instinctively.

I turned bright red in mixture of fear and embarrassment. I had just called this woman who had violated in ways I hadn't dare to imagine, Mommy. I couldn't tell if she was going to start back up the torture, or just mock me relentlessly. Time seemingly slowed significantly as she processed what had just happened.

"Oh my god." she said with a stunned look on her face. "I can't believe I just now realized it... you're a widdle baby." She giggled with a huge smile. "Let me untie you so can come cuddle with Mommy."

She quickly undid the restraints and wrapped her arms around me. Even though she had tortured me so hard, it felt right. I felt like I belonged with her.

"Now tell me. What's your name?" She asked as she caressed my cheek.

This was the most surreal moment of my life. I had been kidnapped by a beautiful woman. She tortured for how ever long she wanted to, and when she finished I called her Mommy. We had gone through all of this and didn't know each other's names.

'My name is Mathew.' I answered.

"No no. That's no good. I'm going to name you... Linus." She replied. "Now tell me your name." She said with a big smile.

'My name is Linus.' I stammered.

Everything she presumed about me was correct. I was now Linus. An alpha male doesn't let a woman change his name, and he most certainly doesn't get kidnapped by a woman either.

'What's your name?' I asked.

"My name is Sam, but unless you want a red bottom you call me Mommy." She answered giving me a stern gaze. "Do you understand me?"

'Yes.' I answered being totally overwhelmed by her dominance.

"Yes what?" She asked with a sadistic fury in her eyes.

'Yes... Mommy.' I answered meekly.

The sadistic dominance washed off her face the moment I called her Mommy. She was now giving me a look that conveyed she was a nurturing soul. I was met with a sudden urge to give her a kiss. This urge struck me funny, I mean she'd caused a lot of pain for me in our time together, yet I want to kiss her.

'What is wrong with you?' I thought to myself as I gently kissed her lips.

"Aww. You're so bloody cute." She said just before kissing me back.

We laid in bed holding each other as we traded sweet little kisses. With each kiss I saw her less as the woman who had kidnapped me, and started seeing her as my Mommy more and more.

"You should really get some rest baby." Mommy said as she caressed my cheek. "Just suck on titty, and drift off to dreamland Linny."

As if it I had been doing it all my life, I began suckling her breast. It was right then and there when it dawned on me that this was my future. This was what I was meant to do. Things would much deeper than they did in this hotel room. I would never be the same, nor did I want to.