My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the tone of her voice struck a nerve in Bryce. When he finished getting dressed, and was about to leave, he said. "You can be one bitchy little slut, you know that?"

The insult didn't phase Blair in the slightest. "Yet you thought I was good enough to cheat on you girlfriend with and will probably brag about your little 'conquest' here as soon as you think it won't get you a a** whooping.

"Goodnight, get home safe. Feel free to call me up next time you're horny and your girlfriend is away."

At a loss for words, the teenager walked out in a huff. Making a b-line for the stairs, and front door.

Once Blair was sure he wasn't coming back, she placed her hair brush down on the table and moved her hands over her still slightly messy hair. Without even touching any of it, each strand of her hair moved perfectly into place for her preferred style. And laid smooth, and bright on top of her head. After that she closed her eyes in focus and every bit of sweat from both her and Bryce dissolved off of her body, taking with it the smell of a clumsy teenager's idea of sex.

Blair looked at herself in the mirror, she looked fresh and clean, more ready to have sex then someone who just had it.

She still had the used Condom clenched in between her fingers. Bryce didn't even suspect she would try and keep it.

Leaning her head back and opening her mouth, an unnaturally long tongue unfurled itself from her jaw, ending with a fork. She held the condom over her snake like tongue and squeezed the fresh cum on to it.

Retracting her tongue, and smacking her lips, Blair closed her eyes as the white substance was converted into pure energy and absorbed by her whole body. She also sampled the taste it left on her tongue. She learned he could stand to lay off the junk food, and workout a bit more, other than that, he's in good health, he also had a decent sperm count. That made her think of a rumor about how one of his ex-girlfriends had to go to the local Planned Parenthood clinic because of him. Which would explain why he was so good about having a condom on his person. Blair appreciated that. Her kind didn't have to worry about STDs for unplanned pregnancies, but her mother told her to encourage Humans to use protection. She didn't want any rumors that she might be a disease spreader messing with her access to her food supply.

As she threw out the now empty condom, she contemplated how fitting it was that her little snack had come in a plastic wrap, Horny teenagers where truly the junk food of succubae. Easy to come by, gave them a boost of energy, but hardly the staple of a good diet. Since turning 18 she had a few older partners. Mostly college students who occasionally turned up at the better parties her classmates throw. And she did manage to sneak into a bar on a couple of occasions to bag herself a mature man. But her mother had yet to allow her on any of her own 'hunts'.

Keeping up appearances was important to them. And Felora Darwill didn't think taking your 18 year old daughter bar hoping was not a thing normal Humans would do. Sometimes, Blair suspected her Mom was afraid of her stealing the attention of the men away from her. But she never seriously considered it. Her mother could trap the attention of a room of boys when in competition against a group of co-ed bimbos.

Blair leaned against her make up table. Despite her recent sexual release, she felt a familiar twinge of frustration creep up on her. She had just allowed yet another run of the mill high schooler access to her pussy, for want of a superior partner. "You should really appreciate your unfettered access of the young and viral while you can. Trust me when I say, a grown woman would love to be able to flirt with a young stud without getting judgmental stairs." Her mother once told her. That was easy for fully grown, and fully experienced succubus to say. But Blair did not have to benefit of seeing sex with her senior year classmates as nostalgic, like her mother did.

But that wasn't her main issue, the root cause of her frustration, was on his bed, in the next room over, currently, furiously masturbating to thoughts of her.

John was a special boy. Out of all the boys she ever had to apply pressure to seduce, he was the only one to never truly gave in. The possible foot source she never got to tap into, in her own home. How would a hungry Human handle never getting to eat the best version of their favorite food, but having it waved in front of them every day? The taboo aspect was a bit of a draw to, Succubae never put much store around Human taboos, but having spent her whole life living the life of a typical Human girl, she could appreciate the naughty thrill of being fucked by a boy she called 'brother', but the thing that really drove her crazy was John's untapped potential.

Succubae had what could be called a sixth sense for sexual energy. And some Human just had better fields of it then others. Many factors played a role. Sexuality, sex drives, how their individual fetishes developed, and how they choose to express their sexuality. But some where simply naturally gifted. And John sure was gifted.

John was ignorant of this himself of course. But her Mom told it was actually hereditary. Some time Blair found the irony of a staunchly Christian family carrying around such potential funny, but then she felt angry at what backwards Human superstitions could do to people, and to her own kind.

Before she could think about this any further, she felt a disturbance behind her.

Turning around she saw her mother sitting on her bed, with her legs crossed. Felora Darwill was very much an older vision of her daughter. They looked nearly identical, except Felora was taller, at 6 foot 2. Had broader shoulders, thicker thighs, a bigger ass, and double D breasts. A busty Milf to a petite teen.

Unphased by her mother's sudden appearance, and uncaring of her own nudity, Blair simply walked towards her. Felora was dressed in a simple black, backless dress, that hugged her hips, and only covered her large breast by the front being tied around her neck. It showed ample cleavage, and side bood, and went well with her black nylon stockings, and black high heels.

"So, how did your night go, Mom?" Blair asked her mother.

"Oh' it went well. Not to brag but it probably went better then that boy's you just had in here."

"I thought you said we weren't in combination?" Blair said, crossing her arms in a way that pressed her own breasts upward.

"We aren't, but we also should be honest of who had more fun." I guess you picked him up at some party?"

"Yeah, wasn't much fun, so I found the first decent looking senior boy who responded to me and brought him home. Not much to say after that. I had a few organisms, he nutted. And I got a meal. How about you."

"Oh, it was a great night for me. I ran into this couple doing a date night who had resorted to bar hoping. We got to taking, and then to flirting and after a few drinks, and it bit of magic on my part, they had their first threesome tonight.

"It was at their place. He got hard while me and his wife tongue wrestled and fondled each other's breasts. Then he took turns at fucking each of our pussies while we still made out. Then all three of us came together. They both kissed while he fucked my pussy, and I licked her pussy. I didn't feel an ounce of regret forming in their minds. I may have created a couple of swingers tonight." Felora said, beaming with pride in herself.

"Jeez Mom, way to bury the lead. I wished I had your skill." Felora said, the last sentence sounded a bit mournful.

"Aw" Felora said as she cupped her naked daughter's face. "You do have all my skills, baby girl, you just need a bit of experience to bring them out." She finished, lovingly running her finger over her daughter's lips.

Blair seemed up lifted by her mother's word for a moment but became sad once again. "You can make couple turn their back on monogamy after only a few hours at a bar. I can't even seduce a 18 year old boy after years of living in the same house."

"You know, I have been home for a bit now. I hid my presence so I wouldn't disturb your little 'guest'. And I got home early enough to see your little door trick when John went downstairs, he seemed to respond quit well to you then?"

Felora's attempt to cheer up her daughter didn't work. "He just ran to him room to masturbate again. That's what he always does. I walk around the house practically half naked, I flirt with him. I drop hints, and that when I'm not all but begging him to fuck me. I feed rumors so about us so he can see how jealous all the other boys would be of him. And that's just the mundane shit I try. I use my magical pheromones on him constantly. I flood his imagination with ideas of me as his person plaything...I even let a little bit of my real feelings for him slip in there." The last part sounded like it was hard for Blair to say. "You taught him how sex is beautiful and natural, and I give him endless opportunities to explore it, but he still just sees us a sinful obstacle to overcome." Tears began to wheel up in Blair's eyes.

Felora hugged her to calm her down. "Sh sh sh, there, there baby girl. He sees us as good people and be cares for us like his own family. He just sees accepting your love on your terms as a betrayal to his original family."

Pulling away from the hug, Blair whipped her eyes, and said "Why do we keep letting him live that lie? We both know his parents weren't as pure as he thinks they were, at least not by the end."

"We agreed we wouldn't tell him the full truth about Michael and Joan until he was completely in the fold with us. Just like I agreed it was up to you to seduce him. You said you wanted to be the one to take his virginity, and you didn't want my help on his 18th birthday."

"I know, I know." Blair, backing away, and rubbing her temples in stress.

"Where is all this coming from. You seemed confident in a blow burn approach until recently."

Calming down a bit, Blair spoke up. "There's something I need to tell you.

"What is it?"

"Well, you see, John has been looking into colleges. Christian colleges, particularly ones that are pretty far away."

Felora was surprised by this. "I thought both of you were going to take online classes?"

"Yeah, the whole point of that idea was for us to stay together and form our own little garden of earthly delights. But it seems John didn't get that memo. And you know what pisses me off the most about all this?"

"What"

"He's doing this to get away from me. I can see it in his mind. He tired of fighting me off. His arbitrary sense of morals is like a damn ready to burst, and drown him in a flood of sweet, sweet lust. And he thinks all he has to do is hold out until next fall, and he can run off to a religious safe space. But you just know the second he lets his guard down, some horny little co-ed, who's only there because of her family, with get her hands on him, and she benefits from all the years of pent up sexual frustration I built up. The only pussy that deserves to be the first to get his nut is MINE!"

Felora took Blair into another hug and claimed he down again. "I understand what you are going through. You've put in so much work, and I know he wants you, deep down, but we can't take away a Human's free will, we can influence, and even compel, but the decision has to be theirs, on some level." Pulling back from the hug, Felora saw that Blair was still sad.

"You really do love him, don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" Blair, trying to sound like a joke.

"Ha, ha. You know just because you get a little help, doesn't make you weak, it just means he's strong. And if all your concerned about the being the first girl he's inside of, we can work with that."

Blair felt at deep bit of reassurance at her mother's words. "You...You really won't think any less of me if I need help seducing some virginal high schooler?"

"Oh sweety, even the best succubae need a little help some times. Despite what most interpretations of our lore might say, not all men a shameless horn dogs waiting for excuse to give in.

"And I think you might be right. It might be time to tell him the truth. The whole truth."

"Are...Are you sure, wouldn't all of it be a bit much for him?"

"Yes, it will be a shock, but it might be a shock he needs."

Blair felt up lifted by her mother's words.

Then Felora leaned forward and pressed her lips into her daughter's. And the two shared a deep kiss, as they had done before.

Pulling back, Felora put her hands on either side of Blair's face. "But, for tonight, all that frustration coming off of you has me all wet again. And I think you know what that means?"

"Yes Mama." Was all Blair said in return before her mother pushed her head down. Unfolding her lags to reveal she wasn't wearing anything under her dress and guiding her daughter's face to her wet slit.

Blair was not a stranger to pleasing other girls, though boys where her preference, and a better source of food. She pressed her tongue right into her mother's cunt, extending it, and spreading her folds open.

Succubae couldn't feed on each other long term, as they depended on Humans for the sexual energy they needed to use as a foundation for theirs, but they could share what they collected. Or simply pleasure each other. And as creatures born completely from lust, they had no inclination to taboo any means of pleasure.

Felora leaned her head back at the pleasure her daughter gave her. "Good girl." She said as she ran her fingers thought her daughter's red hair that matched her own,

...

John caught his breath as post nut clarity overtook him. Or shame, as it felt to him.

He was laying on his bed, his own cum staining his t shirt and boxers. His sweats still bunched up around his ankles.

Getting up he stripped him self naked and put his cum and sweat stained clothes in his hamper. Making a mental note to be the one to do the laundry next. Lest one of the women discover his shame.

He put on a clear pair a pajama and crawled into bed.

As he fell asleep, he felt the shame weigh down on him. Sometimes he couldn't tell if the shame came from his lust for his adoptive sister, or from the fact that he chose to release his frustration through self-gratification, instead going to the sexy girl in the next room to achieve release 'as god attended'.

To be continued.

12