My Adventure Begins

Story Info
This is a story about a sexual awakening.
2.5k words
4.46
13.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darthetta
Darthetta
14 Followers

My husband and I had plans to go to a friends wedding. We had a hotel booked and all but at the last moment he was unable to go.

This is the story of what happened.....!!

The wedding was actually pretty dull but it was really nice to get away for the night. Being alone and having to drive I wasn't able to drink that much but I did have a couple of drinks. I danced with a few guys and talked with some old friends. I had a good time. At the end of the evening around 10 pm I was feeling a little tipsy. I knew I should think of leaving.I was about to get my things to leave when this older man comes up to me and asks for a dance. He was a tall good looking black guy dressed very nicely and maybe in his 50s. But attractive. I said yes and let him lead me to the dance floor.

While dancing we chatted a bit. I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't like most guys, Very polite and nice but slow dancing he was very firm and held me quite close to him. It was a little embarrassing because dancing with him got me aroused. He told me his name was Wayne and asked me mine. "where is your husband?" He asked and I told him the story of why I was alone. He said that a woman alone in a hotel could be trouble. I laughed at that.

"Not for me" I said.

He looked at me very directly. "If you like maybe we could meet for a drink after this" I was aroused and curious about him but...

"no I cant do that" I stammered and walked away.

As I was saying my goodbyes I kept looking over to him but he didn't seem to be paying any attention. I felt really nervous. When I was leaving I went passed him on purpose. He looked up and smiled. My legs felt shaky. Nobody was around.

"I'm sorry that I was so rude" I said "I shouldn't have walked away like that"

He didn't bat an eye though he just smiled again "Oh that's a perfectly normal response from a married lady" He said.

I stood there and felt awkward but then just blurted out "Well I might like that drink after all. I don't know how I will feel when I get back to the hotel though"

He gave me that direct look again quickly gave me his number. We made a little small talk and then I left. Walking out I looked back and this time he was definitely looking at me.

Driving back to the hotel I couldn't stop thinking about Wayne. I tried to push him from my mind but I was so excited by him. His sexy eyes. His hot body. The way he looked at me. His strength. He was so fucking sexy!!! It was such a long drive and by the time I pulled into the hotel parking lot I was a wreck with the thoughts roaming my mind. "Stop thinking about him!" I told myself but I just pictured him in my mind.

In my room l immediately undressed and threw myself on the bed with my fingers going to my clit. I closed my eyes and imagined him in the bed with me. It felt so good. I messaged my clit and moaned his name. "Wayne, Wayne, Wayne..." I wanted him. I thought I would just orgasm and fall asleep but as I came to the thought of Wayne I only wanted more.

It would be so easy. Nobody would know. I could just call him. I could get FUCKED!!!!! I was hotter than I could ever remember being.

Taking his number from my purse I just looked at it for the longest time. Finally I texted a simple little "Hi". I could feel butterflies in my tummy and I melted with anticipation. He responded almost immediately and all thoughts of backing out disappeared from my mind. We exchanged a few polite texts about the wedding and then he asked me what hotel I was staying at. I told him and my hands were now shaking.

"Lets meet in the hotel bar for a drink" he texts. I texted back that I would love too.

We agreed to meet in 45 minutes and as I put down the phone I jumped into the shower. I wanted to look so good for him. I wanted it to be perfect. I didn't have a lot of clothes with me but I did have a cute blue sundress I planned to wear the next day. That and a matching black thong and bra. I did my hair and make-up. I was looking and feeling very sexy as I headed down to the bar.

When he texted that he was at the bar I replied I would be right there. I was so nervous and so excited. When I saw him sitting in a booth by himself my butterflies came racing back. He looked so good wearing a button shirt and faded jeans with a pair of brown dress shoes. He got up and pulled me into a full body hug. I almost melted right there. I was his. We sat close in the booth with our legs almost touching. It should have felt weird sitting with a guy as old as my father but I felt excited and nervous more than anything else. I was very very aroused. I felt my face flushed and I loved the way it all felt,

"you look good Lucy " Wayne said as his eyes slid over me. I could see the want in his eyes. I felt so sexy at that moment. Like a queen or model. My husband rarely looked at me that way.

The waitress brought us each a glass of wine ending what was a somewhat awkward moment. We made some small talk and I could feel my nervousness slipping away. He did most of the talking. Just about life and work. Nothing sexual but then out of the blue he asked "So Lucy are you happy you were able to come to the wedding without your husband?" It was a shock that he asked that.

"I'm not sure" I replied.

"Oh really" he said with a sexy smile. "I think it was a yes or no question"

My mind was in a whirl. I was a little tipsy and feeling in a way I looked into his sexy dark eyes. "Yes then"

I didn't look away. I was aroused already but now I could feel my pussy just soaking. I wanted to go to the room. He put his free hand under the table and on to my thigh. His rough hand felt so good on my naked thigh. I felt a sexy shiver run through me.

"Our secret Lucy" He purred. I nodded smiling not taking my eyes from his.

"What do we need to be secret about?" I asked. His gaze was fire.

"what we do in the room will be secret honey"

I smiled. "Oh...what's that then?"

With a little grin he answered.. "Whatever we... Or whatever I want"

I smiled when he put it that way. I let out a little giggle. The way he changed the "we" to "I". He paid the bill and we left the bar me leading the way. I was so ready!!!!!!

In the elevator he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me the way I wanted. His tongue swirling around in my mouth. His hands on my hips and then my ass. It had been so long since I was kissed like that. I thought I would die right there. I was so aroused I felt like it would run down my legs. I practically ran to the room when we got off the elevator.

With the door closed behind us Wayne immediately led me to the bed.

"Take off that dress" He growled and I laughed pushing him away.

He moved the single padded chair to the end of the bed and sat down.

"take off the dress I said" and I did as he asked. Slowly letting it drop so that I was standing in front of him in just my bra and thong.

"Oh shit" he said. Reaching down he undid his jeans and the top of his beautiful cock jumped out.

It was big and long and thick and so dark. The head looked so big. My mouth watered. I wanted to see it all. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted it in my pussy. I couldn't believe how sexy he looked. His eyes roamed my body.

"take it all off" and I took it all off as fast as I could.

He looked at my bald pussy and moaned aloud.

"Oh fuck I'm going to fuck that pussy so good babe".

Still sitting he reached out and put his hand on my sopping wet pussy easily slipping a finger in me. I moaned. It felt so good. He slid his thick index finger right up in me and started to finger fuck me. His thumb flicked my clit and I could feel myself losing my mind. I almost came right there.

"So wet.. Do I make you wetter than your husband?" I was more than open for this game now..

"oh fuck yes!" I breathed as he slowly fingered me.

My legs were weak. I was going to cum right there but he pulled his hand away and told me to get up on the bed. I sat on the edge looking at him. His eyes went over me. His hand was on his cock stroking it while he swallowed me with his eyes. His cock was so beautiful!! Much bigger than any I had before. He got up to stand in front of me and I immediately lowered my lips to that gorgeous cock.

"oh fuck..." He moaned as I swirled my tongue around his head.

His taste flooded my mouth. Salty and strong. I Tried to put it all in and gagged a bit but I didn't stop. I slid my lips up and down his shaft making him moan softly. My husband always cums so fast from head but Wayne just stood there and let me suck him off. His hands in my hair gently but firmly sliding it into my mouth as far as I could take it. I felt like a queen!!! I relaxed as much I could and he got further than any man before. I wished I could get it all in.

He pushed me back and started to move my body so I was up on the bed facing away from him.

"bend over!" he panted and I did so that my ass was facing him.

I was more than ready. I was on my hands and knees when he spanked my ass hard enough to make me squeal.

"All the way " he commanded

I lowered my boobs to the bed. He slapped my ass again and the pleasure/pain ran through my body to my clit. I pushed my ass up the way he wanted so I was completely exposed. I never felt that aroused in my life. I felt the tip of his cock slide up and down my slit and I shivered in pleasure.

"please go slow" I moaned as he slid into me.

He did go slow and the feeling of that huge cock in me was so amazing. I started moaning loudly with each slow thrust.

"Oh Fuck!" I practically screamed.

I could feel my body humming and then I came so hard and good like I never did before. Ever. I literally saw colors. His hand was in my hair pulling my head up and he smacked my ass hard. I was almost crying in pleasure. He started going faster and deeper and I couldn't believe how it felt. I came again. And again. It was amazing. I could hear him breathing faster and faster and then with a low growl he came too. He held it all the way in and I could feel him shooting into me as he moaned my name.

He pushed me to the bed and lay atop me with his cock on my ass and we just laid like that for about 20 minutes. I felt so totally satisfied and the feel of his weight on me was so fulfilling. I felt owned.

When he got up to get a glass of water and turn on the tv. I admired his sexy body. His dark skin and his sexy ass. That cock that looked bigger soft than most guys hard! Getting back onto the bed he pulled me up so that we were snuggling with my head on his chest. I didn't watch the tv. I looked down to that cock. I could feel myself getting horny again and I was hoping he would want sex again. My husband never did after he came and I was hoping Wayne was different. My pussy was a mess!! But I still wanted more..

"That was amazing" I whispered and he gave a little laugh.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loved it too" I was staring at his sexy cock.

"I'm so glad I was able to come alone Wayne!" I hoped that would turn him on. "My husband cant do what you do" I said giggling a little.

I trailed my fingers down his chest and over his tummy. His reaction was more than I hoped. I watched as his cock got hard. Not slowly either!

He hardly needed to nudge me down as I kissed his chest and ran my tongue down over his tummy. He was so smooth and sexy. I slid my body between his legs and lowered my mouth to his cock. He moaned when my lips touched him. I could smell and taste us both and It made me want to please him the way he pleased me. I literally made love to his cock with my mouth. Sucking and licking his sexy cock. Licking his balls and his ass. I did everything a woman could do to please a man that way. I could hear his breath quickening so I put just the head in my mouth and started stroking him with my hand. I knew he was going to cum. Reaching down I fingered my clit and I came right away but I didn't stop blowing him. I kept stroking. Faster and faster. When he came it was so sexy. His cum filling my mouth with each spurt and me trying to swallow it the best I could. I didn't even gag. I loved it. His taste and the way he moaned. I didn't stop until he was finished and then I just lay there and smiled up at him totally and completely satisfied.

We fell asleep cuddled up and in the morning we had sex again. This time like a man and wife making love. So slow and sensual. Kissing and touching. Whispering to each other. I came again and again. I wished it never had to end!!!!

Darthetta
Darthetta
14 Followers