The Water Leak

Story Info
Neglected wife calls a repairman to fix her 'plumbing'.
1.6k words
4.2
26.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia Smith was just your average little wife. She had been married for only three years and was just passing her twenty-seventh birthday. Her husband was a man by the name of Erik who worked as a CPA and was gone often on work trips. They had just purchased their first house, but before they were even finished unpacking, Erik was already gone again. Lately his work trips seemed more and more frequent and despite knowing it was the opposite... Nadia felt quite neglected.

Nadia was quite the fetching female. She was short, a little chunky with modest C cup breasts, pale skin, thick thighs and had a rounded bubble butt. She had a set of deep blue eyes and thick caramel colored curls that she she often kept pinned up in some sort of updo. Today, she had her hair tamed up into a messy bun as she had been busy unpacking, and needed her wild hair out of the way. It was warm, so she was dressed in a black and red half t-shirt crop top hidden under her dark denim overall cut off shorts. A patch of her skin could be seen from the side, and if she lifted her arms up high, some of her breast could also be seen from the side.

Nadia hadn't even received a kiss from her husband when he left that morning. She was starting feel like he was either ignoring her, or he was having an affair and she was starting to lean towards the latter. There was a couple of occasions where a female had picked up the phone when she called him on his work trip. Though he had said it was when he 'lost his phone' she needed to have more trust in him. He was her husband after all.

The trouble really started when she went to turn the kitchen faucet on, and water under the sink just started shooting everywhere. She turned the faucet off, but water was steadily filling up her tile floor. She was frustrated enough to slam her head against the counter repeatedly, but after no answer from her husband, she looked up a number for a plumber in her phone book. She was relieved when someone finally picked up.

"Oh, hello! My name is Nadia Smith we just moved in to a house on Euper Lane, and there's a busted pipe under my sink. Is there any possible way you can send someone over today?" She listened to the man on the other end and sighed. "Thank you so much!"

An hour later there was a knock on her door. She rushed to open the door and a large African American male walked through her door. He had thick threads of dreaded hair that was tied back. He was colored like burned caramel, he was tall, muscular and built like he could bench press a truck. He had kind eyes though,soft and not as fierce as the black men she had known in the past. He was dressed nicely in a clean uniformed jumpsuit that didplayed his name. 'Dredd' was all that was displayed.

He brought his tools, she used a towel to try to wipe up the water, he shut off the water supply as he started working. She was a bit nervous and tried to make small-talk.

"So is Dredd like your real name or a nickname?"

"What if I said my pops was just a real asshole?" He said with a chuckle.

She laughed. "I'd say I believe you. "

"Married?" He asked as he unscrewed and removed the busted pipe. She thought about the question and sighed. "Yep, he's away on a work trip though." Dredd got the new piece of pipe screwed in to place. "Try it now."

He was spraled under her sink, so she had to step over him. She placed her legs on either side of his chest as she leaned up to turn the water on. It sprayed out, no leaks.

"It's good." She said and then she felt one of his large hands grab her inner thigh. she looked down to see him staring up at her spread legs. She should have stopped him. She should have reminded him that she was married, but all she could think about was his large hand so close to her little pussy, the barrier of clothing was her only protection. The fact that she didn't stop him, only made him more bold, as his hand roamed higher until he dipped his long thick fingers underneath the fabric of her shorts. Soon, he brushed his fingers across her warm folds and then dipping his fingers further in, beginning to rub her sensitive little bud. She let out a soft little moan. She was actually disappointed when he withdrew his hand.

She gripped the counter bracing herself, and catching her breath. "You're husband isn't fucking your brains out every night like he should huh? A satisfied wife would've pushed me away... you need a big dick in that little cunt huh?"

She blushed and looked away, but she didn't deny that she needed a thorough fucking. He rose up behind her and crushed her body between him and her counter. He unhooked her outfit and was quick to strip her down to just her panties. She turned around to look at him and without warning he captured her mouth in a deep kiss. His tongue mauled her little mouth, and she felt her cunt becoming soaked with her excitement. He wrapped his arms around grabbing two handfuls of her asscheeks and lifted her up on the counter. She wiggled as he removed her panties, tossing them aside, and dragging her hips towards him as he burried his face between her legs and began eating her little shaved pussy.

She rested her hand on the back of his head and rocked her hips he reached her sensitive area with his thick tongue.

"Ungh oh God!!" She gasped as he started sucking on her clit and fingering her, she heard black men had huge cocks, she was likely being prepared to accept his length. He continued his assault, pressure was riding in her stomach and she was seeing stars as she tipped over the edge in a toe curling orgasm. As he rose up, she eagerly began unbuttoning his shirt wanting to feel more of him.

"I bet you've never seen one this big." She gasped when he flipped his erection out of his uniform. It was long, several inches thick and veiny and very intimidating. There was no way that would fit in her.... but she wanted it inside her now. Once again he grabbed her thighs and yanked her close. She gasped in surprise, with his tall frame he was at the right height to line his bulbous head with her entrance, she gasped as he slowly entered her small pussy. She let out a soft groan as he pushed further and further inside. She felt herself stretching to accommodate his larger size. She wasn't prepared when he slid out to the head, and then drove back in to the hilt, causing her to cry out. "Ah!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he thrusted in and out of her small body. He was so big that it was nearly painful, Erick seemed so small compared to the thick rod that was plowing into her. She felt like she was burning up inside. She began bucking her hips against him to meet his thrusts.

"You like this black cock?"

She was too busy moaning from the absolute ecstasy she was in. "Oh god yes! I love it so much!" She managed, in between gasps of air. She yelped as he grabbed her by her ass and pulled her off the counter, with him as her only support. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he continued to bounce her up and down on his cock. She was nearly screaming at the top of her lungs as he used her like a cocksleeve moving her up and down on his thick cock.

"I can't wait to fill this little white pussy up with cum!" She gasped and shook her head, just now realizing that she didn't even ask him to wear a condom. She wasn't on birth control...

"No don't cum in me I'm not on birth control!" She gasped, but it was like telling him that only agged him on. He seemed to pump in and out of her even faster. He walked her over to the couch and sat down and resumed pumping in and out of her pussy at a faster rate, he felt like a battering ram inside her little cunt. She groaned knowing she was about to come again.

"Aah! I'm gonna cum!" She gasped. The male grinned as he continued to pump furiously in and out of her hungry cunt. She couldn't think about anything other than the intense fucking she was receiving. She felt Dredd's cock pulsate inside of her, he pulled her hips down, burying himself to the hilt as he released streams of thick cum into her soaked pussy. He continued to pump in and out of her, milking every last drop of cum out of his softening cock. She knew somehow that she could never fuck a white man the same way again...

"I want to do it again..." Nadia pleaded as she started moving again slowly. She couldn't help herself she wanted more of Dredd's black cock inside her hungry little pussy.

"Not until you tell me how much you love this black cock... tell me you'll call me everytime your husband leaves to get your fix of this big black cock... you want this cock to breed your little white cunt."

Nadia nodded slowly biting her lip. "I want you to keep fucking me! I'll fuck you everytime Erick leaves! I want to be bred by your big cock!" She gasped and he grinned.

"You belong to me now, white girl."