My Adventure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as cum was being pumped into her from the janitor, she looked at the coach. She felt like she belonged to him, and her desires were to be with him for as long as he would have her. She heard stories all her life about girls that fell for the first one that fucked them, the one that took their virginity. She had held onto her cherry for that reason. Now she found herself attached to a man twenty years her senior, not knowing where it would lead.

The janitor had finished with her, and she felt empty. She watched the coach fuck the cheerleader, seeing his face go hard as he came inside the girl. The coach smiled at Angela, and she smiled back. Angela didn't move. She was on the table on her back, legs open, feeling cum run down her ass. The coach pulled the cheerleader up, unzipping her little dress and sliding it off her shoulders. He unfastened her bra and saw her hard tits, the nipples hardening as the cool air hit them.

He took the staggering girl toward the showers, motioning for Angela to follow. The teacher slowly got off the table, looking around and realizing that she was being watched by the players. They took in her naked beauty, and she started moving faster to escape their eyes. She caught up with the coach and slipped her hand in his as he guided the cheerleader, still on shaky legs, into the showers. "Take care of her," he said to Angela and left the two girls alone.

The sisters had been taping and watching the action. They rubbed against some of the players and stroked some cocks. Now, with the teacher and cheerleader gone, they were ready to be the center of attention. January put the camera down and saw her sisters kissing each other. April was rubbing September's pussy as they kissed, and January smiled, knowing that the show was for the boy's benefit.

January heard a groan and turned toward the noise. One guy was already shooting cum across the floor. The scene had been too much for him, and after only a few strokes, he was cumming. January was on him fast, but not fast enough. She squatted in front of the boy, taking his cock in her mouth. He groaned as she tasted his cum.

September had a boy by the cock, leading him to the table. She stripped off her tiny baby doll and laid back on the table. She spread her legs wide and smiled sweetly at the big black football player. "Eat me and fuck me," she ordered, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. He needed no more encouragement and was on her in a flash, running his thick tongue over her hot pussy lips.

April came to the table and bent over as Stacy had been. She wiggled her ass and giggled. "Who's next?" Two guys nearly ran into each other in a mad rush to get some pussy. One shoved his cock into her in one stroke and began pounding away. He pushed her camisole nearly up to her tits, holding her ass for leverage and fucking his cock in and out of her.

January had her skirt off and was unbuttoning her shirt when she was grabbed by two guys. She let herself be kissed and fondled for a minute before she took charge. Their fumbling fingers told her they were inexperienced, and she pushed the black player down so he was sitting on the bench. She backed up and reached between her legs, guiding her pussy down onto his hard cock.

Once she was fully settled on his cock, she pulled the white boy to her. He was the perfect height for her mouth to wrap around his cock. She had control, sliding her pussy up and down on the cock beneath her. She let the guy in front fuck her mouth. Neither of them were very big, and from the way they were jerking, she knew they wouldn't last long. January took his cock in her hand and leaned down to suck on his balls.

The boy groaned and she felt his balls tighten, but his first shot was gone before she could get her mouth back over his cock. He pumped the remainder of his cum into her mouth, and she sucked and swallowed until he was drained. The guy beneath her had stopped moving and she could tell that something was going on. She turned her head and realized that the first shot of cum from the white boy had shot past her cheek and hit the man behind her.

The black player was trying to get the cum off of his face without drawing attention to himself. No one was looking at him, and even the player that had shot the cum hadn't realized what had happened. January came to the rescue by spinning around on his cock, facing him. She licked the cum from his face and a few seconds later, his face was clean and he was back to pumping his cock in and out of her.

The small teenager held onto his neck and bounced up and down, matching his strokes. She felt him stiffen and knew he was blowing his cum into her. She jumped off of him and went looking for more action. January liked spending time with guys her own age and fucking them, but after being used by older, experienced men, she knew there wasn't a good chance of a good orgasm. She resigned herself to just having fun.

April was being fucked from behind. She pushed back and ground against the player on every stroke. She was breathing hard, watching her sister being fucked. September was on the opposite side of the table, and her legs were pulled up and wide open as another black player pumped her pussy with a long, thin cock. They came almost at the same time, filling the girls with cum.

"I need someone to fuck me in the ass," September said. Cum had run down to her ass. The guy that stepped up had never fucked a girl in the ass, and treated it like a pussy. He shoved straight into her, but the cum had lubricated her ass enough that he slipped right in. She felt him go all the way inside her and begin to pump her ass. April had a new guy pumping her wet pussy, and felt a small orgasm as he stroked in and out. January looked sexy, shirt open, black thigh high stockings poised over a guy lying flat on a bench. Her pussy milked his cock, and she pulled on her nipple rings, searching for and finding a small orgasm.

In the shower, Angela had lovingly washed the young cheerleader. She washed over the girl's breasts, belly and mound. She washed her back and ass. Angela slipped her fingers into the young girl's pussy. The teacher wasn't sure what was coming over her, but she felt attracted to the cheerleader and wanted to feel her.

The girl was coming to life, and began to kiss the teacher. They kissed and hugged and fondled each other. The cheerleader had shaved lips, with a trimmed patch just above her mound. "I like having my hair pulled," she whispered in Angela's ear. The teacher grabbed a handful of the girl's hair and pulled back, kissing her neck. "Not just there," Stacy breathed heavily. Angela reached down and pulled on the girl's pubic hair. Stacy moaned and closed her eyes, savoring the feeling.

They washed each other and Stacy pushed the teacher back. Angela watched, sitting on the shower floor with her legs apart. The cheerleader trimmed the teacher's bush and shaved her lips. Angela saw the thick black patch above her puffy pink pussy lips and thought it looked sexy. They took their time rinsing and drying each other.

By the time they came out from the shower, the event was winding down. Most of the guys were already gone, and just one was still being serviced. September was sucking his cock, and three others were in the process of getting dressed. Angela saw the large cock of one black player still hard and slick. She knew he had just finished.

The teacher and cheerleader were hand in hand, standing off to the side as the remaining guys filtered out, each with a big smile on their face. Stacy was still on shaky legs as she got her uniform dress and slipped it over her head. She looked at the sisters and got a quizzical look on her face. "Why?" "Because you're a bitch," April spoke up, "and we've had enough of you."

"From now on," January said, "you'll do what we say. If you don't," she pointed to the video camera, "mom and dad will get to see their little girl in action. The same goes for you." January pointed at the teacher. "Not because you're a bitch, but because someone wanted you." January looked over and Angela followed her gaze. The coach smiled. Angela felt a shiver of desire run through her.

"You're not done yet." April turned back to Stacy. "You're going to lick the cum out of us." With that, April sat back on a bench, opening her legs. Stacy looked at the cum running out of her open pussy, got on her knees between her legs and began to lick April's sticky thighs. "You can go", January said to the teacher. Angela numbly went to the coach's office.

As Angela gathered her clothes, the coach stepped up behind her. He reached around and fondled her breasts from behind, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. His hand then found her pussy, and he rubbed his fingers over her smooth lips. He smiled to himself, wondering what had occurred in the shower, knowing that she went in hairy, and came out trimmed with shaved lips.

The coach turned her around to face him and kissed her hard. She responded, pressing her naked body to him. He took her panties and bra from her. "I'm keeping these", he said, and Angela felt proud to belong to him. "Now you can suck my cock." The teacher was inexperienced, and her clumsy attempt at giving him head turned into a face fucking. As he filled her mouth with cum, he told her that he would teach her to suck cock.

Some cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth and he scooped it off and offered it to her lips. She sucked his finger clean. Angela dressed slowly, the coach watching her. Even taking her time, just a few minutes passed, since she only had a blouse and skirt to put on. She wanted to say goodbye properly, to give him a kiss and hug him, but he dismissed her by telling her that he would see her tomorrow. Her heart was elated and hurt a little at the same time.

Angela made her way out on shaky legs. The core of her was filled with emotion. There was a certain sadness, overcome by lust, a deep terror with a sense of longing and belonging. She was tender all over, and felt the wetness between her legs. Her nipples pressed almost painfully against her blouse. Her brain was in deep freeze over what to do next. Her emotions screamed. The rational side of her saw herself on the video, willingly giving herself to be used as a whore.

She felt like she was swinging from one thing to another. She didn't want to admit to herself that she wanted to see where this path would lead. Another part of her wanted to punish her abusers. Yet another part wanted to run. Quit, pack, move to a new city and start over. She was going through different scenarios in her mind. By the time she was unlocking her front door, she knew running was not the answer. The video, if posted on line, would live forever and chase her like a stray dog.

The thing she questioned most was her own role in the events. She felt deep shame, but also a sense of pride that she had been so desired. Punishing her attackers would be thwarted by her own role. She had given in far too quickly, and the video would bear this out. A shiver of excitement also ran through her at being used and taken whenever the black janitor felt a need for white pussy. Just thinking about black cock in white pussy made her even wetter than she was.

She resolved to be herself and deal with things as they came. After a long bath and 2 glasses of wine she lay in bed. She went to bed naked for the first time in her life. Just a few minutes into playing things over in her mind, one hand was mauling her own breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. The other hand rubbed her clit furiously. She lost control. After her orgasm, the exhausted teacher fell into a deep sleep. Her last thought was that she couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Stacy's fate was decided by the sisters. They drove her home. On the way, January pushed the girl's buttons. Stacy was reminded of the video of herself. Just the part about her shower encounter with her teacher could and probably would turn her world to shit. She would be working a pole or a street corner before she knew it. Her salvation was in trusting the sisters, doing what she was told, and she would be released after she graduated, allowed to live her life as she chose, being well educated in her own sexuality. The cheerleader nodded her assent as January pulled on her nipples and kissed her deeply.

Stacy considered herself a hard ass. She would pretend to go along, all the while plotting her revenge. She smiled a hard cruel smile to herself as she prepared for bed. The sisters' threats would hold her in check for the moment, but that would give her the time to set a plan in motion that would put herself back on top. Along the way, she would get retribution. The teacher, coach, janitor and football players would suffer alongside the sisters. They would never see her coming.

*****

A few readers have asked me to continue this series. I'd like to know what you'd like to read about next, since this story now branches off in a few different directions. Let me know:

1. Stacy's Revenge

2. Angela's Story; the teacher gets taught

3. My slave story continues

4. The sisters begin their own lives

5. Dad, husband, master and a driving force, Jack takes it to a next level

6. Unfinished business; back to school

12