My Adventure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked my entire slit, up and down, over and over. She would stop often. trying to get as much of her tongue inside me as possible. She had me on the edge a few times. Unfortunately for me, January wasn't there to give me permission to cum. I bore down, holding my orgasm in check. It was clear to me that I was going to lose this battle if she went any longer. As if she was reading my thoughts, she suddenly stood.

The teacher kicked off her sensible shoes and stripped off her thick black pantyhose. She pulled her skirt up to her waist, sat in her chair and spread her legs obscenely wide. "Go down on me". I went between her legs and she waved me up. She pulled a drawer open and pulled out a folded towel. She dropped it between her legs and smiled at me. I appreciated that. I went to my knees on the towel and looked at the hole I would be licking and sucking.

The pussy I was looking at was pink and puffy, shaved bare. It looked like the pussy of a young girl, like it was new, never had a dick in it, never pushed a kid out. I went to work. I wasn't a lesbian in my mind. I was way too cock hungry even to be considered bi. Despite this, or maybe because of it, I had experience with this particular activity. Every few years, I seemed to find my face buried nose deep in pussy. I had developed a good understanding of what I could coax from a woman by diving between her legs.

I also had some tricks that got me some great reactions. I got some girls to squirt and scream into my mouth many times. I never really felt a desire to pursue this, I just went with the flow when opportunities came up. This one was different. This one I wanted. Staring back at me was the prettiest pink pussy I had ever seen, just a little shine showing on her opening inner lips. She was wet and about to get wetter.

Damn, she tasted as good as she looked. This was hardly the pussy of the woman she presented to the public. As I licked her and coaxed her clit out, I wondered about her. I thought there must be 2 very different sides to this woman. She reached out and put her hand on the top of my head. She guided me around her pussy as she pleased. I followed her lead, but I really felt I'd do better on my own.

She finally held still and went stiff. A whoosh of air came out of her, and she had an orgasm on my tongue. Not a sound. In control, even in passion. I looked at her clit, hard and throbbing and made a quick decision. A clit standing up like that demanded attention. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. She went stiff and a small "oh" escaped her lips. I sucked her tender nub like I was sucking a tiny cock. It was just long enough for me to grab it between my teeth and flick my tongue over the tip.

The stoic teacher went even more rigid and she grabbed the top on my head, pulling my face deeper into her. She exploded in my mouth, letting out a stifled scream, her whole body convulsing. She seemed more surprised than I was at her reaction. I guessed that she had never let herself go all the way with her orgasms, content with those small ones she had gotten all her life. Poor girl probably thought what she felt was the real deal. Now she knew better and I felt pretty good about that.

She pulled me up and kissed my wet face. She kissed me over and over, and I felt her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back just as deeply. "I'm going to rent you for a weekend". She breathed it heavy in my ear. I actually felt a tingle all over. I had a deep feeling that there was something to this woman that she kept hidden from the world. I couldn't contain my excitement at peeling back her layers and finding what was underneath.

We were just breaking our contact when January appeared. Most of the people were gone, so she snapped a leash on the big ring on my collar. She walked me, bottomless down the hall. My young daughter walked the halls like she owned them. She walked me into Grainger's classroom and within minutes, I was bent over his desk, legs spread wide, with the teacher trying to shove his huge cock in my ass.

He huffed and puffed and finally pushed his cock into my ass. It didn't hurt. I had expected pain, but then I remembered Brenda licking my slit and thought there must have been enough to lubricate the way. I can cum sucking cock or being ass fucked. I have no doubt that the orgasm comes from my head, rather than my body. I know in my head that there isn't anything erogenous there that should trigger a response, but just the situation can drive me to get the good feeling.

Even being spanked hard can drive me over the top. Grainger wasn't one of those. He was content to drive himself in my ass over and over, unconcerned about what I was feeling, being satisfied by making me grunt as he plowed me. He was only concerned with himself. I was nothing but a tight hole to cum in.

I laid there and took it, satisfied in my servitude. I actually enjoyed being a slave. Hearing someone go from nothing to breathing hard and releasing in me was a joy in itself. There were times I felt so empowered, I felt like I could draw cum from a stone. I was smiling as I listened to Grainger getting close. He blew air out hard, groaned and emptied himself in my ass. "Did you like that, baby?" Baby. Did this fuck actually call me baby, like we were on a date? Fuck it. "Oh, yeah baby. You were great".

The teacher seemed quite pleased with himself. Smiling ear to ear, he dressed quickly, not even asking me to suck him clean."You can go. I'll see you next time". He walked away. Go? Go where? I had no idea where to go or what to do, and January wasn't there. I felt cum leak from my as even as I slipped into the skirt. There was nothing to wipe myself with, and I wandered into the hall, looking for a bathroom.

The first one I came across was a boy's room. The halls, and for all I knew, the school was empty, so I went in. I wet a bunch of paper towels and grabbed some dry ones, going to the last stall. I cleaned myself up pretty well, and was just finishing when I heard the door open. Two boys were chatting excitedly. They were talking over each other. "Pool party". "All afternoon naked". "Sucking our dicks". Fucking a MILF".

I was torn between hoping I wouldn't get caught and wanting to hear everything. Pool party fucking a MILF. Me? No. Couldn't be. I froze. Their footsteps were coming toward me. The door opened again and I heard a voice. "None of that in here. I just cleaned this. Do it outside". The young steps retreated and were gone. "Come on out". A deep voice. "I saw you come in". I opened the stall door and peeked out. The black janitor was smiling at me. He pulled his zipper down. "I think that save deserves a blow job".

I didn't hesitate. First of all, he was nice to me the other time I met him. Second, he had a nice big fat cock. Third, he had a nice big fat cock. I tried to squat, but the first time he pressed forward to fuck my face, he about knocked me on my ass. I ended up on my knees anyway. I giggled with his dick in my mouth thinking about wearing knee pads since I was spending so much time on my knees.

Even with me not paying full attention, his cock was standing at full size in a minute. I pulled his cock out. "Would you like to fuck me sir?" He mumbled something about not having time and stuck his dick back in my mouth. He fucked my face more than letting me blow him. I felt him shoot in my mouth and concentrated on keeping it in my mouth and not let it leak from the corners. I didn't have much time to clean him up. The black janitor zipped up. "Don't get caught in here". Then he was gone.

I covered up with my 2 small pieces of clothing and wandered the halls. After wandering for a few minutes, I heard a voice behind me. "Hey, where the fuck you been?" I was hasty to explain, but she didn't care. January clipped the leash to my collar. "I'm only cutting you some slack since you did a good job with Brenda. She wants you for a whole weekend". Once again, I thought about that as I was led down the hall.

She wants me for a weekend. What does that mean? I was taken to the gym. January snaked me through the back rooms, past the locker rooms and offices to the only one with lights on. The coach leaned against his desk. "Been waiting for ya". January unclipped my leash. "Strip". It takes no time at all to pull off 2 articles of clothing. The coach walked around my naked body, twice, slowly. He felt me up, breasts, ass and pussy. He seemed pleased.

Big black hands on my body always had the right effect. I could feel myself lubricating from within. I stood still, waiting for orders from one or the other. The coach, now behind me, took off his clothes. When he stepped up to me, I felt hard cock against my ass, a feeling I had come to know well. The large black man with the large black cock began to feel me up again. Despite being fucked by large black men for some time, I felt very white and very small against this man.

He scooped me up in a cradle position and laid me on the desk on my back. I opened my legs some. When he got close, I reached out. January stepped forward and grabbed a handful of my hair. Her lips were very close o my ear and she spoke in a whispered hiss. "Lay there. Don't touch him. He will move you how he wants you.Play dead". I didn't know what that meant, but I went limp and obeyed. From the corner of my eye, I saw the coach putting on a condom.

A condom? For me? It seemed strange after all the cum I had deposited in me over the last months. I just lay there. I said nothing. I even tried to think nothing. Maybe he wanted me to be a doll. Maybe he wanted me like I was knocked out or dead. Shit. I was thinking again. Just clear your mind. I closed my eyes. "Open your eyes. Don't look at me. Look at the ceiling". Weird became weirder. Even looking at the ceiling, I caught long string of spittle coming down to my mound. I felt his cock rubbing up and down.

Hands went to my knees and pushed them apart. Once again, my daughter was at my ear. "Don't move. Don't push back". I heard something else. It took a minute, without looking, to realize why January could speak at a higher volume. The coach had slipped on headphones. I also realized that he wasn't really looking at me. I felt the head of his cock splitting my lips. It took all of my willpower to lay still and take it, without participating. I wanted to push against the big man, embedding that big cock inside of me.

The coach put 2 big hands on my naked breasts. He began to pump that big black cock in and out of me. I sneaked a peek and saw him with his eyes closed, head back, just using my hole. His hands left me for a second and went back to my knees, once again pushing them apart, opening me up to his invasion. He began to pick up speed, pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. I gritted my teeth to hold off my building orgasm. In and out. In and out. He slammed his cock into me over and over.

He was giving it to me hard, just the way I liked it. He kept holding my legs apart, his hands now holding my ankles. I was spread wide, vulnerable. His curly black pubic hair kept making contact with my clit, and despite myself, I felt like I was going to go over the edge. I concentrated on keeping my head steady, staring at the ceiling and that helped. Suddenly I heard a rush of exhale and a groan and I knew he was blowing his load into thin latex. He let go of my ankles and I skipped a beat before remembering to just let my legs drop.

He seemed pleased at my performance. I couldn't tell for sure, since he gathered his clothes and just walked off. January touched my shoulder and crooked a finger. I got my shoes, top and skirt and followed her out. She stopped to let me get dressed. We were both silent. Once outside, I asked; "What was that all about?" "Who knows. Some weird fantasy I guess. Prepare yourself for it. He may call you back to do it again".

Once back in the car, I asked; "Brenda said she wanted to rent me?" "We'll talk about that later. Right now, I need to cum". January drove to a spot about half way between the school and the house. She pulled a bag up from the back seat. My young daughter rummaged around in the bag for a few seconds. I was shocked a little by what she pulled out. There was a large cock shaped dildo and a small bottle.

As she coated the big rubber cock with the lube, she motioned to the back seat. "Naked"; was all she said. I got my clothes off and jumped in the back seat. This took me back to high school, but I wasn't getting a teenage bump and groan this time. "Fuck me and lick my clit". My youngest controlled my actions in her favorite way, with her hand on the back of my head. She moved me this way and that, pulling me into her and moving me away.

She was breathing hard. "Faster. Harder. Fuck me harder". The dildo was big and almost impossibly thick. Working it in the first time brought me to the point of breaking a sweat. This thing had a big, bulbous head. It had to be at least 4" across, nearly as wide as a beer can. It was about 10" long, with another 6" at the bottom grip. The grip made it easy for me to fuck January. She was moaning and groaning. "Yes. Yes". I was at least as please with my efforts as she seemed to be.

Once the head was stuffed in, the large cock began to slide easier. I still had to work it in and out. She shoved her hips back against my hand. Pain be damned. She wanted that whole huge thing deep inside her. She matched her hip movement with my fist. She slammed herself forward as I thrust the heavy rubber into her. Once in, I began to lick her, around the dildo, on her ass and the top of her slit onto her clit.

She let out a long "fuuuucccccckkkkkkkk" as I licked her clit. My hand was moving faster, banging into her. When I viewed my progress, I could see her lips stretched around the thick cock, wondering how this little girl could take it. In all the time she had me satisfy her orally, I never saw her squirt. This time, however, as she screamed, her body contorted and I was suddenly wet. A hard stream of girl cum drenched my face. January went rigid. I remember thinking; 'Fuck. I killed her'.

She didn't move for several minutes. After realizing I hadn't killed my daughter by orgasm, I thought she had passed out. She hadn't passed out. In fact, when her eyes fluttered open, she had a crazy smile on her face. "That was... intense". It wasn't until then that she realized the dildo was still inside her. I was slowly moving it, just a few inches, in and out. She grabbed the handle and pulled it out of herself. It came out with a pop. "Your turn".

I was ready for anything. Well, I thought I was ready for anything. When I saw that she had planned to use the same dildo on me, I shuddered. I had no idea how or even if I was going to be able to take it. "You did a good job in school. You deserve a reward. Lay back". I did as I was told. Over a few minutes, January rubbed my pussy, then slipped a finger inside me, then 2. I was ready to cum just from the finger fucking.

I watched her. I wanted and didn't want to see what was coming. She was coating the dildo with another coat of lube. I swear I could feel my lips opening in anticipation. Filled with fear and apprehension, I felt the cock at my lips, even as she rubbed her thumb over my clit. You know how you twist a champagne cork out of a bottle, kind of twisting it back and forth? Now imagine the same motion, but this time working in, and rather than a bottle and cork, a wet pussy and a huge rubber dick.

For the 2nd time of the night, I was breaking a sweat. January pressed forward and pulled back, pressed forward and pulled back, twisting right to left and left to right as she went. Finally, my lips gave way and the big head popped into me. Fuck it was big. She gave me a few seconds to adjust, then began to work the big, heavy rubber in and out of me. I didn't make a sound, even as my body adjusted. There was a sharp pain, then throbbing, and finally my pussy, my whole body accepted the invader.

It began to feel good. I've never been a size queen, but I was excited, especially since her fingers hadn't left my clit. The more she rubbed, the wetter I got and the more vigorously I was being fucked. She was sliding most of the cock in and out of me. The pace was a pretty slow fuck, but long and deep. I tried to maintain my control, but still felt myself moaning. "Permission?" I managed to get out as I slipped into giving in to orgasm.

"Not yet". January started fucking me harder and faster. She rubbed my clit much harder now. I felt my head go back in response. There was a fine line between my pain and pleasure and my daughter was fast approaching the threshold. A single word came out from her. "Now". It was like magic. With permission, my mind and body submitted. I let out a long scream and had an explosive orgasm. It seemed to go on and on.

My body was shaking. My legs felt like rubber. I felt a heat inside myself like molten lava. I was very wet. My skin felt hot and cold. I felt a layer of moisture all over my body. My nipples were hard and reaching for the sky. I thought I could feel every nerve in my body. Just the feeling of January's breath exhaling on my body brought up goose bumps. I was tingling at every slight breeze. The moment seemed to last forever. She pulled the huge cock out of me. My orgasm started over.

I was very wet. I felt suddenly empty and very open. I felt myself and I felt so open that I probably could have inserted my entire fist with little effort. As if she could read my mind, January stuck 4 fingers into me. She left her thumb out, but most likely have inserted that too. Her entire palm was in me, and her thumb pressed on my clit. It wasn't a continuation of play. It was almost as though she was measuring me.

We collected ourselves and drove home. There were more people than usual there. I didn't see them, I just saw the additional cars and heard the voices in the other room. I was sent upstairs to get myself together. April came up to get me. She was wearing a short skirt and nothing else. My middle daughter didn't say anything. She simply clipped a leash on the ring on my collar and led me downstairs.

The men in the room included my father and father in law, my husband, (sorry, Master), Sam, John and a kid I had never seen before. The men were in various states of undress. September and January were both naked, drifting from man to man, being fondled and being kissed. As they lingered to be touched, they seemed to almost avoid cock contact. I was led to the middle of the room, where a table was set up.

I was placed on the table on my back. My hands were chained to the table legs. Bands were put around my knees, attached to chains, opening my legs and pulling them up toward my chest. My ass was at the edge of the table. September came over to warm me up. By 'warm me up', I mean slapping any flesh exposed to her hot hands. She spanked my exposed ass, the tops of my thighs, my tits, my belly and she even slapped my face a few times.

I realized the foreplay wasn't for me. It was for the audience. Every male eye was on my naked body, covered in red hand prints. January came over and breathed in my ear. "Not a word. Not a sound". Then I heard September, standing among the men, being fondled by 2 men. "Number 1". My father stepped forward and held up a small piece of paper. September looked at it, handed it to April, and went back to being felt up. April led my dad to me.

My father needed no encouragement. He lined his cock up and pushed himself into me. My shock was dampened a bit by having his cock in my mouth before this, but I still had a hard time wrapping my head around being fucked by my dad. I saw him looking down, watching himself banging in and out of my pussy. He was enjoying the view and never looked at my face. Well, he might have. I closed my eyes.