My Adventure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

My dad pushed my knees apart as he drove his cock in and out of me. I could hear his breathing, a strong exhale every time he pushed into me. I suddenly heard a grunt and knew he was blowing his balls into me. This was confirmed by a wet trail of cum coming out of me as he pulled out. To be honest, I hadn't felt much. My dad's dick was average in size, but I had been pretty stretched out earlier. He seemed satisfied. When I opened my eyes, he had a smile on his face.

My dad went over to September, and she dropped to her knees, sucking his cock clean. April had 2 fingers up, and my father in law stepped forward. He came over and fucked me. It was pretty much a repeat. I didn't feel much down below, although he did pinch my nipples and pull on them hard as he finished in me. September washed his cock with her mouth as well, as April freed me. She handed me a water bottle and sent me to the bathroom to freshen up. "10 minutes", was all she said.

I cleaned myself up as best I could in the time allowed. I drank from the bottle until it was empty. I felt depleted, like I had been drained, but the water had a good effect. I felt myself coming back to life. I looked the room over as I came back in. 4 men. That probably meant I had 4 more fucks coming. Bring it on. I was built for this shit. I walked confidently into the room.

I was bent over the table this time, wrists chained to one end, ankles chained to the other. My legs were spread wide. This time, I felt like I couldn't move. I was stretched out and fastened pretty well I couldn't see anything happening behind me. That is why I did realize April was swinging a belt until it connected with my ass. The whipping went on for a long time. My ass and thighs, from the small of my back to the top of the backs of my knees were covered in angry red stripes.

I heard a few low words. I could only make out the final part from September. "No, just the pussy". A few seconds later, I felt a cock pushing into me from behind. Long strokes, all the way in, then a few short strokes. I didn't have to see his face. This was Sam's signature technique. Sam was fucking me with his big black cock. I also realized, knowing how much he liked it, that he had probably asked if he could use my ass.

I could feel him better than the 2 I had earlier. He slapped my already red ass as he fucked me. My ass was on fire. He fucked me longer than either of the fathers. His thick balls slapped against my clit over and over. I was used to that black cock stretching me out, but it slid in and out easily. Sam shifted a few times, attacking my battered pussy from different angles. He was trying to find a place where he got more friction. He raised himself up and seemed to find the right spot, fucking down into my pussy.

Good for him Bad for me. His balls now missed my clit completely. Any chance I had of cumming that way was now gone. He shoved himself into me and held himself. I knew he was pumping his cum deep inside me. He pulled out with a final slap on my ass. I was again empty. Sam walked around the table so I could see him. His wet cock was just inches from my face, but there was no way I could reach it.

I heard talking behind me. At least part of the party was breaking up. The fathers were leaving. They stopped by the head of the table to say goodbye. Both had happy looks on their faces. My dad lifted my chin and blew me a kiss. "I love you daddy". He smiled down at me. I have to admit, I felt good about giving these guys some release. Knowing my mom, I doubted he got any action at home. My mother in law was probably worse.

I heard a knock on the door and heard more people coming in. Male and female voices. I didn't recognize any of them. Someone was also knocking on my door again. I felt a decent size cock opening me. My count was changing. Well, maybe. If anything was sure, it was that the family had a few tricks up their sleeves. Every time I thought I was on to a pattern, things changed. Hearing a male voice, probably meant I had to be used by at least one more cock.

Another dick in me probably wasn't going to be an issue. I was wet, well cum lubricated. This cock moving in me felt familiar. I couldn't place it right away. Then it hit me. It was my husband. He hadn't touched me in a long time. Now I was being fucked by him. I wasn't upset by the sexual neglect. I was getting plenty of sex. He had 3 young cunts ready to do anything, anytime for him. I remembered that this whole thing started with my own betrayal with Sam. What I missed was the husband love. I put it out of my mind.

I know the opposite of love isn't hate. It is indifference. My family was far from indifferent to me. I was the single element that brought this lifestyle together. I got a lot of attention, even if I didn't get much affection. Too much to think about. Concentrate on your fucking. Although I couldn't move much, I tried to help the cocks along. I tried squeezing my pussy tighter and tried to push back on them.

I got fucked good this time. He lasted longer that the others, pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit more than a few times, even lingering over my swelled and throbbing clit.. He reached up and pulled my hair as he fucked into me hard. My ass would shake a little every time he drove that hard cock into me. He fucked me with long, full strokes. I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the feeling.

There was no emotion attached. This was just fucking, and I was enjoying it. I was panting with every thrust that put that cock deep inside me. Knowing it was my husband made it all the better. I wanted to cum. I wanted a good orgasm. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get one. Being able to have different feelings though, worked in my favor. I had a few of those deep fluttering feelings wash over me in my time on the table. I felt the warmth spread across my chest.

Finally, I was filled with another load of semen. I thought I knew my man pretty well, but this time, he hadn't talked dirty to me, groaned or anything else I was used to. He simply used my pussy. Once he emptied his balls in me, he pulled out and was gone. I was empty again, and once again I was freed to clean up. I got another bottle of water and another 10 minutes.

I was chained down the way I was the 1st time, on my back with my legs spread wide. I wasn't smacked this time though, and I was both pleased and disappointed by this. I was able to look around in this position. John was naked and I had a pretty good idea that he'd be using me next. There were 3 other people that I didn't recognize. Sam was sitting on the sofa talking to my husband. September was talking to the 3 new people and January was standing close to John.

John's cock was growing, and although I couldn't be sure, I thought one of his thick fingers were inside my daughter. January and April had on short skirts and no tops. September was wearing a shirt and nothing else. Sam and my husband were wearing boxers. The 3 new visitors wore regular clothes as far as I could see. John stepped away from January, came to me and shoved his hard cock in me in one stroke.

He has a big dick, and it surprised me when he was able to just shove it in me. I didn't feel stretched like I usually did when he fucked me. This was my biggest dick of the day, and I was enjoying it. I could feel him much more than any of the others. Still, it wasn't the same. I was used to the feeling of him opening me over and over, feeling my pussy contract around him. Now it felt like my pussy had given up on resizing. In surrender, my pussy had become a whatever, fuck it and cum in it. Get it over with.

I didn't feel that way in my head and I was kind of surprised that my body didn't mach my head. I had been used more times in a day than I was being used this day. Since I could still feel him, I knew I hadn't totally given up. I liked being fucked. I enjoyed being a cum slut for these guys. In addition to the pleasure, I felt like I was providing a service. Draining men of semen and getting girls to cum was my new career.

John fucked that big cock into me over and over. While I didn't feel him opening me, I did feel his length bottom out in me. There was something different about him fucking me this time. I was used to John. I think he stopped by at least weekly while I had been fucking. There were times I felt like he had a reason. He needed a release, to get off and I was his choice. The fucking was hard and fast. The other times were more casual. He would finger me, have me suck his cock and finally take me. He would take his time, almost exploring the insides of me.

This time, it seemed like there was no need and no desire. John was fucking me just to fuck me. It felt like he didn't care either way. It was a task, a job and nothing more. All he wanted was to get it over with. He was using me just to use me. I tried to look in his eyes, but he wasn't even looking at me. My feelings were confirmed when he put his cum in me and simply walked away. There had always been a little contact after, his fingers in me, playing with his cum, having me suck his fingers or cock. There was none of that this time.

Before I had time to catch my breath, January was coming over with the 2 new girls and the guy. "Meet Amy and Alex". I looked back and forth, wondering which was which. "This is Brian. Brian is Amy's brother and Alex's boyfriend. We made a deal. They need our help and it works out for us". I just looked back and forth. Still chained down and open, cum dripping out of me, there wasn't much to say.

"Brian wants more pussy than these 2 can give him. He is a little big for them. It takes a while for them to recover when he fucks them. Like a few days". A few days? I'm sure the look on my face was confusion. January reached over and unzipped Brian's jeans. She reached in and her hand moved, but she couldn't seem to get anything out. Finally, she gave up and undid the button, pulling his jeans and boxers down.

My breath caught in my throat. I was looking at the biggest dick I had ever seen. It looked like it was a foot long and at least as big around as a juice glass. I looked at the girls. I began to understand why they needed some recovery time after taking that huge thing. It wasn't even hard yet, and for the first time in my life, I was scared of the idea of that cock being shoved in me. There was just no way I was going to be able to take that.

"Between these 2, he can get sex about twice a week. It started with his girlfriend". January put her arm around the smaller, blonde girl on the left. "Alex and Brian are in love. He is breaking her in, but it is going slow. They talked Amy into helping". The brunette just smiled down at me. "It took a while to convince her, but now she is happy to help. They like it, but there are a few problems".

January reached out and pinched my nipple. "Brian can get a little carried away. Neither one of them can take all of his cock, and they can't blow him. He is too big for them to get their lips around". Alex began to blush. "Hand jobs were all right for a while, but he needs more. All 3 of us tried him, but none of us could take all of him. He couldn't even get the head in April". She pulled on my nipple harder. I didn't move or make a sound.

"So, here's the deal. Alex and Amy are going to be our housekeepers. Brian is going to fuck you. You're going to suck his dick. You're going to pay the girls". This time, I know I had an uncomprehending look on my face. "We're going to rent you out. We have set up jobs and rates. You'll do an hour, a day, a weekend, whatever we decide to arrange. You won't have anything to do around here". I looked back and forth between the faces and the cock. "Alex and Amy are in school. Amy is in culinary school. She'll be running the kitchen. Alex had a job at a hotel in housekeeping, so she knows how to get organized and get a system down for keeping up with the house".

I did no more than blink. I looked again from one face to the other. Again, my eyes settled on that dick. "So, the deal is that when they aren't in school, they'll pretty much be hanging out around here. The money we make from you will go to pay them. You'll also be fucking Brian. The girls have fooled around a little bit with each other, but nothing heavy. Your job will also be to lick them and teach them how to lick cunt". Both girls blushed at January's choice of words.

"Brian is going to fuck you now". It was like she was making an announcement. The guys really didn't seem to care, but my other 2 daughters came over to watch. "Take your pants off. You might want to rub yourself when you watch this". Amy spoke up. "we've watched each other a few times". "Not going to be the same. She'll take it all and take it hard", They talked about me like I wasn't there.

September put her hand on Brian's cock and played with it. Eventually, she brought the head up to my lips. Rubbing up and down, a mix of my juices and the cum still coming out of me coated the head of Brian's cock. The girls were now bottomless. While Alex played with herself a little, April was rubbing Amy's tiny pussy. She put a finger in Amy just as Brian pushed forward. Fuck he was big. It took a lot of rubbing and pushing jut to get the head in. I already felt more stretched than I had ever felt. I thought he was going to rip me open.

Once he had the plum size head in, I breathed a sigh of pain and relief. I felt more stretched than I had ever been. He pushed and pulled my pussy lips apart. After several minutes, I looked down and saw most of his cock still outside me. Even with all of the lubrication and the size of my well used pussy, he hadn't gotten all of his cock in me. Now it became a challenge. Something inside me told me I could take any size cock. The fact that he wasn't fully inside me kind of pissed me off.

I helped more than I had before. I pushed back hard every time he moved forward. I was wet all over now, my skin moist from the exertion. By this time, hearing all of the grunts, even the men ere watching. There was a crowd around the table. Girls faces were a mix of lust and fear. Men's faces were something of awe and something close to jealousy. I had been fisted before, but it didn't come close to this feeling. Either it had been so long ago that I had closed up beyond the ability to take it or my body was responding to what I saw invading me, trying to keep him from going fully into me.

Somewhere in between, someone touched my clit and I went into an involuntary, screaming orgasm. My body was filled like I had never felt before. I wasn't even aware of the feeling until it hit me. It felt like all body and no brain. I went rigid, every muscle contracting as my body was racked with a feeling so extreme that it is hard, even now, to describe. A pain shooting through me that caused me to lose all control, mixed with a sexual charge of total domination.

I went limp. The rigid feeling suddenly left me. It felt like it went on and on, but in reality it was probably just a minute or two. Suddenly feeling no resistance, the cock pressed the rest of the way in. Brian was also covered in sweat. He stopped, feeling his success of the first time someone had taken all of his cock. The girls felt the base of his cock, played with his balls and kissed him. Their fingers on the base of that cock connected with my clit yet again, and a series of blasts, like a string of firecrackers, went off inside me. I was unable to gather up a response. I just let the feeling wash over me.

I know I felt him hit bottom. I did't notice until later, but his cock was different. While the tip and the base were thick, it was actually wider in the center. When you thought he was in, the cock was just starting the journey. His cock had never passed this center mark with his sister or his girlfriend. He got enough penetration to cum, but had never gotten fully enveloped by pussy before.

I also found a truth somewhere in my mind. I had taken larger objects, hands and toys in my pussy before, but these had taken some time and a different motion. These items had been inserted slowly, twisting and turning and fully lubed until they were in. Quite different from sex motion, sliding straight in and out. Push in an inch, pull out an inch. My pussy, and probably others that had tried him had the same resistance to resizing to accommodate this huge phallus.

I looked up. He had a smile of satisfaction. The girl's expressions were more in the line of awe. I had taken it all. That being said, it didn't mean it still didn't hurt. Pain was something I was used to and actually enjoyed. He opened me up like I had never been opened before. I was like a rag doll at this point, him holding me by the hips and pulling me toward him as he pushed in. In and out, in and out and it was over. Being fully enveloped by pussy excited him to the point beyond his control.

Just a few strokes after he was in fully, he filled me with his sperm. He let out a long sound, a roar and a groan and long exhale. The pain I felt at his size was a dull ache. Once he was fully in, the sharp pains kind of went away. He flooded me. Cum was pouring out of me as he pushed in a final time and held there. Amy and Alex stared, wide eyed, at my pussy gripping his cock.

January was behind Alex, kissing her neck. Her arm snaked around the young girl's body and she was rubbing Alex's naked pussy. Amy's hand was on her own pussy. Their excitement was obvious. They were glassy eyed, nearly in a trance. They couldn't tear their eyes away, watching bubbles of cum trying to escape between pussy lips and cock. God, I was wet. My ass felt like I was sitting in a puddle. You can feel like you're in a sauna when you're fucking, but when it is over, the cold comes over you quickly.

Brian looked down as he withdrew. He seemed to pull out agonizingly slowly, a millimeter at a time. What took just a few seconds felt like long minutes as he eased out of me. He now had a smile on his face. He looked at January and she locked eyes with him, as though they had a shared secret. When Brian's cock finally was fully out, I felt more cum pouring out of me. I felt the empty inside me.

January grabbed Alex by the hair and forced her to her knees between Brian and I. She was staring into my gaping hole even as January was telling her to clean her boyfriend's cock with her mouth. I had forgotten about the other men. Sam, John and my husband had wandered over from time to time to check me out, but mostly had been sitting naked, drinking beer and talking. I saw this when I was untied and finally stood on shaky legs. More wetness came out of me now that I was vertical.

I was told to go and get cleaned up. January went with me, slapping my ass every time I slowed going up the steps. As I went up, I heard the next part of the special evening. John and Sam were going to give Alex and Amy their first black cock fucking. April was going to get her first action of the night, fucking her father. September was kissing Brian and playing with his balls. My girls had prepared these teens well. There was no hint of any jealousy or remorse over what was happening. I wondered if that would continue as they fell into our lives.

January treated me nice. I was shocked. She sat me on the toilet as she drew me a bath. My cum covered thighs stuck to the seat when she got me up and lowered me into the hot water. She took her time. I was washed and shampooed from head to toes. I was so relaxed and so exhausted that I nearly fell asleep at the pampered treatment. As my daughter cleaned me up inside and out, putting her fingers deep inside me, I closed my eyes and felt a soft, wet orgasm wash over me.

It was 2 hours before I came back downstairs. After my bath, I got rinsed in the shower. January dried me and told me to nap for an hour, and no longer. Her stern attitude had returned. The time she gave me was extended beyond my 60 minute nap, and I knew the extra 20 or so minutes were for doing my hair and makeup. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke somewhat refreshed. Happy but with an ominous feeling inside me. There was a nagging thought that something was coming. I wasn't wrong.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers