My Adventure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

I checked the time and was a few minutes early. As I came downstairs, I could see, hear and smell sex. The 2 young girls were being fucked hard. Alex was on her back on the floor, legs spread wide, taking all of John's impressive cock. It was shiny and slipped easily in and out of her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth formed a small 'o' as she grunted and groaned through each thrust. John wasn't taking it easy. He was fucking her hard, a big smile on his face.

John had her by the ankles, holding her wide open. Her hands were straight out, nails digging into the carpet. Her pussy lips gripped his cock as he pounded her. I thought this must have been going a long time, since I had been upstairs for the best part of 2 hours. Then I remembered that John had already cum at least once, in me, and I knew from experience that his second or third time took a while. He got erect pretty quickly, his recovery was good, but he could fuck for a long time before his balls would release a second dose of his seed.

Even so, he seemed to be enjoying himself, and the small white girl didn't seem to be complaining. Then again, it was a different time. I remembered when sex was making love. Nobody even said those words any more. It was all fucking and hooking up and movies and chill. Some of the romance and mystery was gone, it seemed, forever. Girls wore shirts that advertised that they were sluts, dressing in a way that barely covered their nipples and bald lips. They took pictures of themselves naked, then admonished anyone checking out a phone picture not to swipe right or left.

I wasn't sure it was a better time. There was something to be said for the chase. The pursuit was fun, no matter which side you were on, and although everyone knew where it would end up, they pretended they didn't. You had bases and some getting to know each other and some real emotion. Now it was just a physical act. I make you feel good, you make me feel good and fuck the feelings.

It seemed Amy was fine with that. She was on her hands and knees. Sam was behind her. Her face was sideways on the floor, her arms forward and out, and she was up on her knees taking a pounding. Sam had his hands on her hips as he plowed into her. She was making little 'fuck fuck fuck' sounds every time he drove into her. These changed from time to time, to 'fuck me'. He didn't need her encouragement. Despite being older, he could keep up with any of these kids. I knew that from experience. He banged away, and I could see the girl pushing her ass back every time he moved forward.

This scene was in the middle of the floor, and the girls were only a few feet apart. I looked over the room as I came in. My April was on her back on the couch, her father sliding in and out of her. Their eyes were closed and they were kissing like lovers. January was sitting on Brian's lap in the big chair. She was playing with his semi erect cock and he was running his fingers over her open slit. September sat alone in another chair, legs open occasionally running her fingertips over her pussy.

No one paid any attention to me standing there at the edge of the room. They were wrapped up in themselves and watching these 2 newbies getting their first taste of black dick. I didn't get the sense that either girl was having an orgasm. They were enjoying themselves, to be sure, but I got the feeling they didn't know how to cum and certainly didn't know how to drive toward one. They were content to let themselves be used, opened up and taking cock. They didn't know what they were missing.

Sam was the first to flood his partner. He let out a groan as he pumped his cum into Amy. I'm not sure she even knew what was happening. Her eyes opened even wider as she felt the sudden wetness. Sam drew his cock out slowly, and a generous glob of cum followed. Amy twitched as the cum worked down and over her clit. Sam turned her on her back and put his cock inches from her mouth. 'Suck me clean'. She blinked, then recovered and began sucking and licking his cock. 'The balls too, little girl'. I watched as she worked over him, cleaning him off.

Amy's small tits were explored by big black hands as she worked. Her small hands made his dick and balls look huge by comparison. Sam pinched her nipples and cupped her breasts. Her ass was flat on the floor, but her knees were up and open. I could nearly see into her. Even after Sam, satisfied that he was clean, moved away, she just laid back in the same position, resting. I made a small gesture. January disengaged herself from Brian and came over to me.

I whispered into my youngest daughter's ear. 'She didn't cum'. January looked over at the girl. 'So'? 'She doesn't know how'. January looked at the girl and back at me. She reached up and pinched my nipple. 'Good catch. I'll take care of it.' I was left standing there as January went to Amy. I wasn't surprised by the next part. Rather than working on the naked girl, she straddled her face. 'Lick me and pay attention'. From the look on her face, Amy clearly didn't get it, but she followed orders nonetheless.

January used the tiny girl's face like a Hitachi, and she wasn't gentile about it. January moved her pussy over the girl's lips and tongue, moving forward to direct the contact on her clit and away to keep herself on the edge of orgasm. Amy licked and kissed the wet slit over and over. Every now and then, she opened her eyes, looking directly at the pussy and sometimes up to January's face. Amy, after long minutes, put her hands on my daughter's ass and drew her into her mouth. I could see Amy's tongue move faster, and January began to shake in spite of herself.

January was losing control and Amy was gaining it, learning fast. She caught the rhythm and worked her mouth over and around the hard nub as January's head fell back and a gasp escaped her lips. The tongue was a blur as it licked over the clit at her lips, up and down and side to side. My daughter made a sound; more a grunt than anything, and her voice came out raspy. 'Pull my nipples and stick your fingers in me'.

I saw January's ass making small circles against the girl's mouth. I felt her hit the perfect position against Amy's lips and tongue. Amy had 2 fingers deep in my daughter's pussy. With her other hand, she caught a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulled hard. January screamed and had an explosive orgasm, squirting and soaking the teen face under her. It seemed to go on and on, although in reality, was probably a minute or so. January collapsed forward, unable for a second to catch her breath.

After a few minutes of resting, side by side, January looked at Amy. 'Your turn. Do the same thing. Put your pussy on my face wherever it feels best. Grind your clit on me. When it feels intense, like you're going to cum, pull away. Go back down when the feeling passes. Hold back as long as you can. The more you pull away and hold yourself from cumming, the better it will be when you let yourself go. Don't worry about me or even think about me. This is about you learning. Fuck my face'.

Amy looked unsure, but straddled my January's face anyway. January started licking up and down. Her face was very wet, probably more from Sam's cum than the girl's own juices. John had unloaded in Alex by this time, and cum was seeping from her open pussy lips. She was still on her back, feet flat on the floor, legs spread. John was sitting up. He inched his cock toward Alex's lips following Sam's lead. He didn't need to say a word. The young girl caught his wet cock and began to clean it with her mouth. She never said anything, but she seemed to enjoy the combination of her own juices and cum. Alex took her time, working her lips over the black cock and balls as though she had been doing it all her life.

September had taken January's place on Brian's lap. She was kissing him and whispering in his ear. He was content it seemed, to feel her up. I watched him slowly finger fucking my oldest, first with his middle finger, then with 2 fingers. It was a lazy finger fuck, just sliding in and out. No intention of elevating to a finger bang or making her cum. It was just a casual make out session. September stroked his cock as he played in her hole, her motions as casual as his. Just 2 teens playing.

April was now laying on top of her father. She was running her fingertips and lips over his chest. He held his daughter like a lover. His fingers traced her spine, down to cup her ass and back up. She shuddered from time to time, as his fingers coaxed goose bumps from her. His fingers lingered between her ass cheeks, playing over her ass and pussy lips. They were 2 lovers, oblivious to the others in the room. While everyone but me was engaged in their own activities, most were watching the Amy and January show.

I stood in the doorway. I was just an observer. Well, I was more than that. My vocabulary had changed. I went from blushing when I had to say 'pussy' to referring to my hole as my cunt. I went from making love to begging to be fucked. I had gone over the edge in being faithful and committed to my husband to opening my legs to any cock that wanted to use me. I went from being a housewife to being a slave with many masters. Masters and mistresses. My daughters used and abused me as much or more than the men in my life.

So many men. More in the last year than in my previous 40 years. I had trains pulled on me, one cum covered cock slipping out of me and a different one pushing into me before I could even catch my breath. I had been a forced oral slave, my mouth used for hours bringing men and women to orgasm. I had been gang banged, every hole I had being used at once for multiple men of every size and color. I had been a cum dump, men pulling out of me at the point of ejaculation to cover me head to toe in cum.

And yes, I had been filmed. Well, I guess they don't use film any longer. Video taped I guess, my images sold under many titles. Even with porn stars now having a celebrity status, my family keeps me anonymous. I have no tattoos, but if you watch my movies, you'll see some. The temporary tattoos look just like the real thing. My girls have gotten really good at doing my makeup and styling my wigs. You could watch my movies and pass me on he street 5 minutes later and never know it was me.

If you ever watched porn, you've probably seen me. I never see any money from it. My husband and my girls get it all. Not that it matters. I don't do it for the money. I do what I do because every day, I love my life more and more. I'll keep going, no matter what is demanded of me until I'm used up or sold. Yes, I've been told that I'll be sold if I can't fill my demands. The thought terrifies and excites me. Sometimes I think there must be something wrong with me, but at other times I feel like everybody has a purpose and a destiny and I'm just filling mine.

Amy was getting louder. January was forcing 3 fingers up into her. My youngest slapped Amy's ass and mauled her tits. The girl had clearly found he grind. She made noises through clenched teeth as she mover her pussy over January's mouth. Amy had a handful of hair, now moving the hot face under her into the best positions. My girl's hand was a blur as she thrust 3 fingers in and out of the shaved, tight pussy above her.

I hadn't thought about myself during everything I was watching. The truth was that before, I would have felt a mix of emotions, jealousy, lust, longing, desire, need. I had been conditioned to not just accepting my life, but knowing every part of me was under control. I would get pleasure, not just sexual but emotional, physical and mental. The mind fucks I got were the best. Feeling so alive when a whip connected with my flesh. I can't put into words how fulfilled I felt. Every part of me looked forward to the next day, the next experience. Every time I thought I couldn't take a minute more, I was pushed to a new level.

I was lost in my own thoughts when Amy had her first real orgasm. It was loud and wet and she nearly passed out from the intensity. The scream that came out of her was unlike anything I had ever heard. Her face went white and she collapsed, totally drained. January sat up and wiped her face with her hand. She snapped her fingers. It took a minute to get my attention. 'Get some water and a wet cloth'.

I had been through a number of experiences. Even so, I never expected the feeling I got when I moved from that spot. At my first step, liquid ran out of me and down my leg. My pussy had never felt so open. It seemed like just the act of walking opened me up more, and I was feeling the breeze from my moving up inside myself. A part of me knew that couldn't be possible while another part of me was concerned that this was the act that had broken my own pussy.

I couldn't take the time to inspect myself well, but I did put my fingers down there. Nearly my whole hand went inside with no resistance. I didn't linger over my thoughts, although I felt devastated. I got bottles of water and wet and dry cloths. I went around the room passing things out. When I was done, September spoke. 'Food'. I retreated to the kitchen, quickly making trays of finger foods. Nothing fancy, but some fruits and cheese and finger sandwiches. I served the group.

I went back to my doorway. The sex was over across the room, although I knew it could start up again at any minute. Their bellies temporarily filled and their thirst sated, January and Sam got up. Sam came to me and January came back with a covered box. Sam tied my wrists and ankles. I hadn't noticed before, but there were eye hooks screwed into the door frame. I made no protest. I had been tied up many times before. When the ropes were knotted on my limbs, January made a sweeping motion with her hand.

I knew the meaning. I never knew how long I'd be in that position, so January always afforded me the opportunity to use the bathroom before I was secured. I scrambled up the stairs, trying not to step on the ropes tied to my ankles. I tried another inspection of myself, but I also knew I was on a timer. I finished and returned to my spot. Sam hadn't moved. He quickly went to work, tying me to the door frame. He stepped back as January stepped up.

'We have a problem to address'. As she said this, she opened the box. I was tied spread eagle, feet wide apart and hands secured over my head. 'The boys have noticed that you've been getting loose lately'. She gestured at the men behind her. 'As you might know, we're going to be renting you out. We already have a deposit on you for 2 weeks from this weekend. You are pretty good at taking big dick, but we have some concerns about the smaller ones'.

I blinked. Mouth open, I tried to make some sense of the words, but my mind couldn't put them in a reasonable context. 'So here is what we're going to do'. She held the box up. Inside were silver balls of different sizes. The biggest, from what I could judge, was about the size of a golf ball. The smallest wasn't much bigger than a marble. 'You'll hold them in. You drop one or both, you get punished. The quicker they fall, the more severe the punishment. You understand'?

I nodded. 'Why'? I asked weakly. 'Some of these boys might have small, skinny dicks. They want to feel a tight pussy. Besides, the quicker they can get off, the more money we make. A flat statement, and it made sense. I nodded again. I was more than a little concerned when the largest of the balls slipped into me easily. I barely felt them going in. As she inserted the second ball, my daughter spoke. 'By the way, these balls are weighted in a special way. They'll play off of each other if you move, making you wet and even making you cum, so concentrate'.

I had heard of Kegel, but never Ben Wa. The first was to make your pussy stronger and tighter with exercise, the Ben Wa balls were what you used to actually do the exercises. You held them in and over time, it made your pussy muscles stronger and tighter. January smiled as she withdrew her fingers, letting her fingertips glide across my clit as she drew away. She went to her knees and Sam presented his cock to her. She drew it into her mouth.

Now I understood the gravity of my situation. It wasn't just that I had to hold the balls in. I would be turned on by the sight, sound and smell of sex going on all around me. I committed myself to my task. Seconds later, I lost concentration just for a second, and a ball dropped. Sam pulled his cock out of January's mouth with a pop. He went into the kitchen as January came up to me. Every naked body in the room seemed to be staring at me.

January took both of my nipples between her fingers. She pulled and twisted them. A shot of pain went through me and I gasped. My recovery was fast and I remember thinking this wasn't so bad. I hadn't noticed that Sam hadn't returned. I didn't notice anything off until his thick leather belt came full swing across my ass from behind. He had simply went through the kitchen and down the hall. Everyone in the room saw him except me.

On the second time the belt connected, the second ball dropped. I sighed. It was going to be a long night.

*****

This is the end of 'My Adventure'. 'My Next Adventure' will start soon. In the meantime, there will be some related side stories, some long and some short coming. Vote if you're feeling it.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers