My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 08

Story Info
Master wants me used!
1.5k words
4.27
9.9k
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master took me home as I was somewhat overwhelmed with my own usage and to be honest, I was sore. I had never been used like that. How could Master want someone like me? I was just used by maybe 50 guys. Instead of being disgusted with myself, I was actually proud I was able to push myself through. Master said to get some rest because He said he had something special for me the next night. I jumped in the shower to try and get the smell of cum off me. As I cleaned myself, I thought of just what I have done. I couldn't do anything about it so I tried to put it out of my mind. I know I made my Master happy so that is all I should be concerned with. I crawled into bed wondering what something special was.

Sleep came quite fast. I dreamt about what something special could be. Master always wanted me to tell Him what type of fantasies I had or the dreams that I have had. We would watch porn together and He would comment that I appeared aroused watching gang bangs. Some of the girls looked like they were drugged but some looked really horny for the use. I remember telling Master that I wanted to go into subspace from usage. I wanted my holes filled, I wanted to be stuffed with cock so much that I couldn't take any more. So I thought that must be it. I woke up horny and wished I could cum but I knew that was wrong.

Master's distinct phone ring brought me back into reality. Why I started to get wet when the phone rang was something that I had to get used to. Master said He would pick me up within the hour. I asked Him what would happen but He didn't say much other than make sure I am eager.

I immediately thought that was a dumb response. Eager for what? I took some time to get ready by using an enema and shaving any hair below the waist. I didn't want to eat anything to try to stay clean. I made sure my teeth were clean and I had nice smelling breath. I put on the o-rings on Masters nipples to make sure that they were hard. Master had mentioned to try to use an ice cube on His clit to try to get it to protrude from the body.

I put on my skirt and shirt and we drove to a really cheap motel. I could feel the disgust riding in my stomach because I like nicer places to stay. Master didn't care what I wanted and we parked. To me, this is not a safe place, the door to the room was right off the parking lot. Anyone could come into the room who wanted to walk in (with Master's permission).

Master opened the door and I saw about 10 or 12 men in there. They were naked. I walked into the room and saw a cup on the dresser and Master said, if drink it and I will experience more. The cup was half full and it was warm on the top and cold on the bottom. If I didn't drink it, Master would be embarrassed so I had to do it. I felt my clit throb as I drank cum.

Master instructed me to lie down and spread my legs to show His holes and to see if someone wanted to fuck His holes. In less than about 2 minutes, I felt someone slide into His cunt. There was no tenderness, it was just a hole to use. Someone crawled on me a shoved his cock into my mouth. He flipped around and tried to get his cock in my throat. It took a bit before I could take it. A cock in Masters cunt and one in His mouth felt amazing. They fucked me until they came. New people would continue but some in the ass but mouth and another hole were popular.

Master wanted to see me have three holes used at once so after a few orgasms from his friends, I moved to the couch. It was much easier to have cunt/ass access at the same time. I really liked this experience because this is what I believe I am good for. I actually believe that I should be a cum receptacle (or cum dump). Women like me will feel proud being used in such a way. Of course one always worry about diseases likes herpes, but Master would hopefully never allow that to happen.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that a number of men and actually cum into me.. even my mouth. What was happening to me that it became just a normal experience to just swallow? What happened to me? I know I liked sex but was I disassociating myself or what?

Master told me that I did have sex with everyone a few times and some people that walked in off the street. I know Master organized it but I was shocked that I likely fucked or sucked 50 to 60 guys. I remembered maybe 10ish. Was I drugged? Did Master lie? Masters' holes were extremely raw, open and puffy. Master told me to get some sleep because in a few hours, I would experience more of the same. It was 5 pm in the afternoon.

As I tried to sleep, I wondered why Master would want such a whore. My exhaustion took over and I was able to get some rest. I got up around 9:30pm and jumped in the shower. Master would pick me up at 10 so I needed to be ready for then. My holes had returned to its normal size so it appeared I was ready for more use.

His nipples were still rock hard so I didn't need to put o-rings on but I did put in the butt plug and dildo into me. Those actually centred me. The doorbell rang and I opened the door and expected to see Master but saw someone different. He said what sounded like "I am here to fuck you up" but when I asked what he said, he said "I am here to pick me up". Master had given my address to someone else. Should I be worried about that? I looked out expecting to see a car but I saw van. I was immediately nervous as he opened the door and I didn't see Master but 5 guys I did not know.

There was a mattress in the back of the van so I knew exactly what was going to happen with me. As soon as the door closed to the van, my clothes were being removed. I was pushed to the mattress and the butt plug removed and I was quickly impaled by a huge cock. I was forced onto my hands and that had a cock shoved into my mouth. It was extremely rough and I was fighting to get a breath. I thought for sure I would end up bleeding. I seemed to disassociate my brain from my body and I could feel an orgasm welling up inside of me. I heard someone yell "Don't let it cum!" Everything seemed to stop for a bit only to have it restart. I was not allowed to cum but to accept others' cum. When they were done, we drove to see Master.

Master had rented a cabin in the woods that was quite isolated from other cabins. I noted that there were a number of cars outside the cabin with people sitting inside of them. We went inside and Master said "Did you enjoy your rape?" I didn't know how to answer that question. I just nodded. Master said that tonight would be a fun night for me. He told me that He had put an ad on FetLife and the cabin # and to talk to Him. He would be the gate keeper. He said He had so many responses to the gang bang that He couldn't respond to all of them.

Master pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to have a pill that would help me relax. I said yes and then remember talking to Him and taking my clothes off. That was the last thing that I remember from that night. I woke up in a bed that was extremely sticky. I had dried cum all over me, in my hair, on my face, and hardened on my nipples. The pathetic part is I don't know anything about what happened to me. The holes were incredibly sore and I had bruises all over my body. I swear someone was chewing on my nipples or clamped pretty hard. My inner thighs were full of hickeys as were my breasts. There were some on my neck as well. I think Master liked the ones on my neck because it showed that I must have been involved in something sexual.

It was time to go back home so Master put me into a cab and I was on my way.