My Adventures in Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and son connect on a new level.
4k words
4.53
101.5k
162

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone reading enjoys this. This is a true story but names have been changed. Enjoy.

My name is Daniel, but my friends call me DJ (Daniel Jr.) or Danny, my Dad uses both as well, but my mom calls me Daniel. This is a part of my life and as such I want to be as honest as I can. The events that you are about to read are true, I am not condoning what happened but neither will I apologize. What happened, well happened.

This takes place during my senior year of high school shortly after I turned 18, which was about 20 years ago. My mother and father had divorced when I was 5, in large part due to their inability to remain faithful to each other. My parents ultimately decided to share custody of me and my 2 younger brothers, ages 3 and 2 at the time of the divorce. My mother even up to my high school years was the 'sexy mom' who didn't need to flaunt her curves. My mom at the time I turned 18, was 44 and in my opinion hotter than hell, standing at 5'5", roughly 155 lbs and had a triple D rack and nice ass as well. My mom had been divorced 2 times and was in the process of divorce number 3. Mom was working at a hospital as a nurse and had recently completed her Master's Degree in Nursing and my brothers and I were proud of the hard work she had done.

My mom would come home from work usually after working 8-12 hour shifts in the ICU and needless to say her job was stressful.

Now, I was a good looking guy, played multiple sports including hockey, baseball and football from when I was 5 thru end of high school, and my stats were 6'3", about 205 lbs., muscular, and have a 7 inch long cock that was thick around. I wasn't God's gift to women by any means, but I was handsome and in good shape and could be charming.

My mom's routine at this time was to come home, drink about half a bottle of red wine, vent about work and her divorce and check in with me on life, school and sports. At this time my younger brothers were living with our Dad and I had moved back with mom due to all she had going on.

So, our story starts on a Wednesday in early November, mom had beat me home as I had a longer than normal practice at the hockey rink due to our team losing two days prior by 3 goals and pissing our coach off royally. When I walked in mom was working on glass three of a sweet red and seemed in a pretty shitty mood which I also shared. 'What's your problem Daniel?' my mother asked.

'No real problem Jane.' I responded to my mother (my mother hated when I used her first name). 'I just got benched by coach, because he said that my head is not in the game like it should be', I elaborated.

'Well, I don't see how that could be...you always are early to practice and stay late', mom stated matter-of-fact.

'Coach seems to think that my attitude is affecting my play, that I need to get laid or whatever it takes to get my head right.'

Mom just laughed at that and said, 'Becka needs to set your coach straight on that. You two can't keep your hands off each other!' My mom said with what sounded to me like a hint of jealousy. I then explained in detail to my mom that Becka (my girlfriend of two years) had broken up with me as she was wanting to be single when she headed to college in January, as she was graduating early.

'That little, fucking bitch! I can't believe she just dumped you like that...I never liked her.' Mom said slightly slurring her words on glass 4 by this time. I had to laugh at that as my mom seemed to always like Becka and not so subtly instruct me to not blow it with her. At this point I appreciated my mom's support, but I didn't feel any better and to be completely honest my game had taken a hit since we had broken up.

Mom then asked me to give her a good shoulder massage while she drank her wine (this was a common occurrence as she carried her stress in her shoulders). I began to really work her shoulders and never minded, plus while giving her a massage, I often would look down her shirt at her impressive cleavage (which I am sure mom knew).

Now, here is where I need to confess, since I had turned 10, I had a crush on my mom and even though there were prettier and sexier women than her, to me she was my fantasy, which was made more so after seeing a copy of Taboo on VHS that my Dad had left in the VCR when I was younger. I would often fantasize about seducing my mom and when she and my step father separated, I would sabotage her dates, because in my eyes no one could love her or care for her like I could and would.

Anyways, back to that night. I noticed mom wasn't wearing a bra and I also noticed that mom's nipples were very prominently standing out (THO doesn't do her nipples justice) through her lower cut T-Shirt. I badly wanted to massage her breasts as she was very relaxed from the wine and massage but didn't want her to kill me either.

'Danny (which mom called me when she was buzzed or drunk), I need you to help me get to bed...' which made my dick twitch.

'Of course Mom' I replied, and helped her into her room. At one point going up our staircase she stumbled and so being a good lad I scooped her up and carried her the rest of the way, while also getting to have my left hand on her slightly meaty ass cheek, but mom did not object. By the time I got her into her room she was breathing deeply and in and out of sleep.

I placed her on her bed and shook her awake saying, 'Mom, do you need anymore help?'

To which she responded 'Need help getting jeans off' very slurred. So, with my mom on the verge of passing out she unsnapped her jeans and passed out. So, despite the situation I did not take advantage of her in that state, but I did pull her jeans off which took some effort due to mom's ass being very tight in those jeans. Once getting the jeans off, I did admire her in her panties (not a thong as I hoped, but her panties left little to the imagination) and stared at the peach, translucent briefs that very clearly outlined her meaty pussy with just a small brown triangle of hair above said pussy. I quickly covered mom up and went to my room and proceeded to jerk off for the next 30 minutes, cumming 3 times in the process.

The next day woke up early for school and went to check on mom, who was off that day and prepare coffee for her to help start her day. About 20 minutes before I was going to drive to school, I heard her groaning and get up.

'Good morning Mom.' I said rather softly just in case she had a hangover.

'Good morning Daniel, thank you for helping me up stairs last night, I didn't mean to drink so much but yesterday was not a good day. Thank you for making coffee, you're a life saver.'

I let her know I would see her after school and practice.

My last class was at 1pm and ended at 2:20pm, but practice was cancelled so I drove home. When I got home I tried to be quiet just in case mom was crashed out sleeping. When I got to the kitchen I heard a noise upstairs and went to check it out. When I got upstairs, I crept towards the sound which was coming from my mom's room and the sounds were increasing in sound. My mom had left her door slightly open and was naked from the waist down, plunging a pink vibrator into her gorgeous pussy. Now, I am no prude, but I was shocked, not that she was using a sex toy, but that she had left her door open. I also noticed she had a porn on her TV and as I listened I realized that she was watching Taboo. To say I was intrigued was an understatement, I was ecstatic, because this meant on some level my mom was aroused by a movie depicting incest. At that moment, I decided to try and see if my mom was looking to emulate the film, knowing full well that this could blow up in my face. As my mind started developing a plan I watched my mother in awe, as she fucked herself with her toy, wishing it was my cock plunging into her sopping pussy. I felt my cock get harder and harder as I watched her, while unzipping and unbuttoning my pants to stroke my cock. As mom sped up and the movie got to the scene where Kay Parker fucks her son I heard my mom moan, 'That's right Danny, fuck Mommy's tight pussy with your big cock!'

I couldn't fucking believe it! My mom had just said my name while she was fucking herself and cumming. I decided to continue watching her while stroking my cock, closing my eyes as I got closer to cumming suddenly, the movie stopped and when I opened my eyes, my mother was staring at me. 'Daniel, what the hell are you doing?!' She asked in voice that wasn't upset but seemed shocked.

'I'm sorry Mom, I got home early and heard you and I saw you and I couldn't resist, you have been my biggest fantasy for years.' She was shocked, I could see my confession had surprised her, but I decided to press her. I entered her room and mom pulled her comforter over her naked body. I slowly stalked over to the side of her bed and pulled the cover off her, while she stared dumbfounded.

'Danny, you need to leave, I know that you saw me, but masturbation is natural and that's what I was doing, I understand that it aroused you and you watched me, but that was all, leave now!' She practically cried.

'You're right Mom. But, it's not what you were doing, I heard what you said...Danny, fuck Mommy's tight pussy with your hard cock!' My mom shook her head in disbelief, likely trying to rationalize to herself what had happened. I grabbed her hand and let her feel my cock in my pants as it was still hard. She moaned and closed her eyes, and when she opened them I could see the war raging. I took pitty on mom and said, 'Mom, I won't force you to do something you don't want or regret...but we both want each other...it's inevitable.' I then decided to leave and go for a drive.

When I returned home around 8pm, mom was sitting at the kitchen table and nervously asked me to join her. I sat across from her, as she started...'Danny, this can't happen. Regardless of what you saw and heard, this can't happen, I am your mother and you're my son. I gave birth to you, incest as a fantasy is one thing, but to actually have sex with someone that is related to you is wrong on so many levels.'

'Mom, I know that it is wrong, but I feel that you and I would not be wrong...it feels right for so many reasons...' I said. 'We love each other and have always been there for each other. You clearly are attracted to me and you know I find you irresistible.' My mom's expression changed from a stern look to a look of longing...so I decided to push the advantage. 'Mom, you once told me that a kiss can tell you everything about a partner. Let's kiss, if it's awkward and weird, we stop and forget about this whole thing...if we both feel it we go from there...'

Mom stared at me for what seemed like forever, but was really a few minutes, deep im thought. 'One kiss and that's all...right Danny?' She asked.

'One kiss Mom...that's all I am asking for.' I then walked around the table and stared down at her...I knew I had to make this good and memorable. I slowly descended my lips to hers and her eyes closed, and molded my lips to hers. I heard her moan and used my tongue to sweep into her mouth and her tongue danced with mine. I knew I had to act fast and decisive and immediately cupped her breast through her thin shirt and squeezed gently, eliciting a more intense moan.

I scooped her into my arms and carried her to our den in the next room, continuing to kiss and maul her mouth in a seductive onslaught.

Mom then broke the kiss and said, 'Oh my God! I can't believe that happened, you kissed me like I have never been kissed...like your mouth was making love to my mouth.'

I then proceeded to continue kissing and began to explore her body with my hands while I moved my lips to her very sensitive neck, nipping and licking her sensitive flesh as she moaned and moved my hand to strongly grip her breast. We then laid down on our sectional and continued to make out and engage in heavy petting and groping. Mom pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her large breasts that threatened to burst out of the baby-blue bra she wore. I stared at her chest, mesmerized by the size of those beautiful globes, then quickly buried my head in her cleavage while licking and sucking on any piece of flesh my mouth could reach.

Mom pushed me back slightly and unhooked the front clasp and I was treated to a glimpse of heaven, her heavy breasts fell slightly down, the large nipples and encompassing areolas were a sexy shade or maroon and begging to be sucked on. Mom looked at me and said, 'Please suck on my nipples, they are very sensitive and I love light biting on them as well.'

I gladly obliged and spent the next 15 minutes worshipping her breasts, kissing her stomach and rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her shorts. Mom was panting and sprawled across the arm rest of the sectional and staring at me with lust in her eyes, her bra parted yet hanging on her shoulders...a hot sight for me.

I then unsnapped the button on her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles and stared at the skimpy, matching underwear and saw a wet spot on the crotch of the satin underwear. My mom was waiting to see what I would do next, submissively waiting for me to take what I wanted.

I was torn as I longed to plunge into her and fuck her furiously until we both got off, but at the same time wanting to savor this as I recognized this was likely a one-time opportunity.

Mom looked up and began to rub my crotch through my athletic shorts and begged me, 'Daniel, please pull your cock out and fuck me! I haven't had a real cock in me in months, I want you to fuck me and make me cum!' I stared down at her and then violently crushed my lips to hers, our tongues fighting for supremacy of the other's mouth. At the same time, our hands were frantically touching each other and my mother began to tug my shorts of and was treated to my cock jutting out.

Now, again when I had measured my cock previously it was usually at 7.5 inches, but at this point it had to be an 8 inch, blue veiner. My mom started stroking my cock and I let her for several minutes but had to stop her as I wanted to give her something before blowing a load. I kissed her then slid down to the floor and hooked her legs over my shoulders, and moved the soft panties aside and admired her sopping wet pussy...the very same pussy that I had came out of 18 years prior.

As fucked up as it is, that fact filled me with an overwhelming lust and despite my mother's meek protest, I buried my mouth in her sopping cunt. I knew my mom loved this because her thighs tightened around my head and she buried her hand in my hair, holding me in place. She squealed, 'No one has eaten my pussy in years! Please keep going... don't stop, don't fucking stop eating me Daniel!'

I couldn't stop if I wanted the taste and smell were like a drug that made me light-headed and fueled my sex drive like no woman had before. I spent more than a half hour eating my mother's pussy, including licking her little asshole which I discovered she loved and finger fucking and stroking her clit. My mom was an orgasmic mess, she came 4 times, including squirting the second thru fourth orgasms while this happened. Mom was amazed that I lapped and licked her juices and then after the 4th orgasm she begged me to stop sucking on her engorged clit as it was so highly sensitized it was near pain.

I took pity and did as she asked returning to kiss her. She buried her tongue in my mouth and then licked my face proclaiming, 'I love the taste of my juices...I haven't squirted from oral sex but once or twice in my life and that was when your father put in a lot of time orally...which was rare!'

I told my mom, 'Mom, I love you and anytime you want me to eat your beautiful, delicious pussy...I will.'

Mom quickly got off the sectional and instructed me to sit down. She then proceeded to suck my cock, and it was the best blowjob I ever had to that point. Mom had taken me fully on her mouth and was also very active playing with my balls and sucking on them (she was the first women who ever did that for me). I buried my hand in her long brown hair begging her to keep sucking, and she did.

She then released my cock with a loud slurp and said, 'I love to suck cock baby, Danny your cock tastes great, I love the taste of sweet on a cock...that slightly musty aroma really gets me turned on into a cock-hungry slut. I am gonna suck you dry.' She proceeded to do that, and sad to say I lasted maybe 10 minutes before cumming in my beautiful mother's mouth. True to her word she sucked down every drop.

She then climbed ony lap and proceeded to kiss me and make out with me, and yes I could taste me own cum on her tongue and didn't care one goddamned bit.

Mom, sat on my lap kissing me and running her fingers through my hair, with only her bra dangling on her arms which I tossed on the den's floor. My mom continued to stroke my cock which had already achieved it's previous hard status. 'The joys of youth...quick recovery.' My mother said.

We continued to make out and touch each other, we couldn't resist each other. Mom then looked at me and said, 'This has been amazing...I desperately want to fuck you, but if we do this...everything will be different.'

'Everything is different now, Mom...we have gotten each other from oral and our hands and mouths have explored each other's bodies...' I replied.

Mom grabbed my hand and used it to rub her swollen pussy lips and said, 'You're right Danny, I want you right now like I never have wanted another man.' With that she then climbed over my lap and grabbed my cock and slowly impaled herself on my member. 'Fuck that feels amazing' she said. She then began to move slowly up and down on my cock and we instinctively kissed.

I then adjusted her so I could suck on her nipples while she road my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer...this wasn't fucking, I had done that before with girlfriends and sluts, this was my mother making love to her son.

'I love you Danny, I love your cock being inside me. We shouldn't be doing this, but God it feels so right having you so deep inside me.' She then began to speed up her grinding and declared, 'Fuck I am cumming, Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck mommy!'

I could feel my own orgasm building and started to move mom off my cock before I filled her pussy with cum.

She grabbed my hands and roughly moved them to her tits saying, 'Daniel if you ever want to fuck me again you will fill my pussy with your hot delicious cum!' I immediately began thrusting and meeting her stride for stride, our fucking making obscene slapping noises as skin met skin.

We continued fucking even after we both came and then we slowed to catch our breaths and we put our foreheads against each other and stared into each other's eyes.

I smiled and laughed, 'What's so funny young man?' She asked a sternly as she could muster.

I licked the sweat off her left tit and lightly bit her nipple. 'When I set out to seduce you Mom, I was positive I was going to end up having to move in permanently with Dad. I thought you would kick my ass or send me to a shrink.' I said.

'Well, I must confess that for months I enjoyed the banter with you and got a little twisted thrill when you gave me massages and not so slyly would look down my shirt at my tits. I struggled with my own perverted thoughts, I mean fantasizing about younger men is one thing, but my own son, I felt dirty and incredibly aroused at the same time. I then talked to my friend Vicky who had once told me she hooked up with her own nephew and had no qualms about it. So I called her and asked for her opinion on what I was feeling and considering...' Mom said.

'And...?' I replied.

'Vicky put it to me like this, taking aside that this person I was interested in was my son, was he of legal age, a consenting adult, would he hurt me or beat me. Once I considered the comfort level and trust factors, it started to make sense. When you kissed me earlier Danny, that eliminated all of my resistance and resolve to stop this.'

12