My Adventures in Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that mom and I had crossed a line and there was no going back. 'I have a few rules, Danny...' mom stated...'You cannot tell anyone about this, this stays between us and us alone. We keep up appearances in public, you will respect me as your mother when around others. When we are alone, I am your partner and cum slut, I will let you do anything to my body, but you will not beat me or hurt me unless I ask you to. You have free reign to fuck me, make love to me whenever and however you want. I also understand that you may date girls your own age, and I am fine with that, if you fuck any other girl or woman you will use condoms...I am the only woman you can bareback. Do we have a deal?' Mom asked.

'Yes Mom. I am perfectly fine with those conditions.' I said.

She smiled and said, 'Great, tonight you sleep with me in my bed, and I will show you all my toys...'

Needless to say I learned a great deal from my mother. But those stories are for another time.

12