All Comments on 'My Adventures in Mom Pt. 01'

by wellsdarrell

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
csltcsltabout 3 years ago

'One kiss and that's all...right Danny?'

Mmmm!

5 Stars.

cathy4ucathy4uabout 3 years ago

Honey you actually got me off with your first attempt Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to offer some constructive criticism. First, the term meaty in reference to an ass or pussy isn’t as sexy as you think it is. When a pussy is described as ‘meaty’ I have visions of a Botox injected pussy and that is a total turn off. Next, the ‘I caught my mom watching taboo porn’ is an overdone premise. Make more of an effort to come up with an initial reasoning for the two to have sex. The mom has been married multiple times is a nice change from the average premise. Good first try. I think you can do better.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Danny needs to fill his moms cunt till she shows a baby bump

wellsdarrellwellsdarrellabout 3 years agoAuthor

@cathy4u Glad you enjoyed Part 2 will be uploaded in next couple days.

@cslt Thank you and glad you enjoyed it.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

I think it would have been a better story without 3 marriages.....4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Well written good story and set up well , waiting for ch 2

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

To "constructive criticism" anon,

It was stated that the story happens at least 20 years ago and the porno film "taboo" is what is being mentioned, a movie that the protagonist initially watches after finding it as a child, which would be 30-35 years from the beginning of the story. "Taboo", is the name of one of the most famous porno films ever made, a movie that was made around 40 years a go and spawned multiple famous sequels throughout the 80's and early 90's, in other words it's a porno that his mother and father watched back in the day and his mother still owned the tape years later and got off to it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Great continuance

A very lucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Human thoughts are more powerful than any thing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I see no reason for the author to be ashamed or embarrassed about havingmade love with his mother. I doubt that he has met anyone he trusts more, respects more, or is as emotionally close to has his mother. Likewise, no woman has probably done more to help him in life than his mother. In real life, I have no problem with incest as long as it is mutually agreeable between the two. There is no emotional abandonment/blackmail. There is no positional powerplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwellsdarrell@wellsdarrell
Love writing. Swinger, happily married and hope everyone who reads my work enjoys it. A little about my background, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest before relocating to the Midwest in high school. My stories that I will write here are based on life experiences I have had....

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES