My Adventures in Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and son adjust to their new normal.
4.7k words
4.59
53.8k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I encourage everyone to read part 1 before reading this newest entry. As with My Adventures in Mom Part 1, author retains legal control and copyright to the intellectual property and allow access to literotica forum. Any re-posting to other sites without author's expressed consent is not permitted.

The girlfriend Becca is 18 years old.

Please enjoy and feedback is appreciated.***

The piercing alarm awoke me with a start, the wonderfully erotic dream that I had been enjoying starring my mother and I was now over. As I opened my eyes and turned to shut off the bane of my morning, I was greeted with the realization that my dream was in fact my reality. Lying next to me was my mother, her nude body next to me, her irritated groan at the alarm and hand smacking the top of the accursed machine to end the annoying squawks proof of reality of my situation.

Mom, sat up with the bed sheet falling away to expose her delicious tits, the very same ones I had spent the better part of last evening mauling and worshipping. As I stared at my mother's glorious form and instantly my already hard cock began to harden and lengthen further. I pulled my mother closer to me to spoon her and to attempt to convince her for an encore of the previous night.

'Mmmmm, Daniel, as much as I want to, you have school today and I have a ton of errands to run and things to do. But, when you get home this afternoon I am yours to do with as you wish.'

With that Mom got out of bed and stretched, as I enjoyed her amazing ass and her breasts jiggled as she went to go to her bathroom. I saw the door close and hear the sound of her shower turn on and heard the lid of the toilet. I knew her routine, and that within moments she would be in her massive shower and thinking of the water hitting her nude body, I decided to act.

I heard the shower door close and decided that this was an opportunity not to pass up. I quietly entered Mom's master bathroom as the steam immediately enveloped me and I quickly stripped, quietly depositing my boxers and shorts on the stone tiles. I could see Mom facing away from me soaking her skin in the dual shower heads and running her fingers through the length of thick, brown hair.

I quietly opened the shower door slightly and closed it behind me without completely closing it completely so as to not alert her. I entered the large shower and used the element of surprise, coming behind her and enveloping her with my large arms and immediately groping her large, sensitive breasts. Before she could turn of respond, I lowered my head to the left side of her neck and began to kiss and suck that most sensitive spot on her.

'Fuck Daniel, you scared me, but goddamn...mmmmm...fuck that feels so good...mmmmm. We really...don't...mmmmm...have time baby...ahhhhh.' She moaned while grinding her ass into my hard cock.

'Come on Mom, we both clearly want this.' I said as I used my right hand to quickly check and feel just how wet Mom was. I used my index finger to tease her clit and feel her wet slit. 'Mom, if you really don't want this, tell me and I will stop and leave.' I said as I massaged her left breast with my left hand and had two fingers of my right hand stroking her increasingly wet pussy.

'Maybe, I was a little...hasty...since you're here and touching me...oh God! You might as well finish what you've started.' Mom said as she turned in my arms to pull my head down to kiss me and bury her tongue in my mouth.

I then turned Mom back to facing the stone wall as the pleasantly hot water cascaded around us. I put her arms against the wall and told her, 'Don't move Mom.' I then kissed the back of her neck and nipped that sensitive part. I then took my tongue and licked a path from just below where her shoulder started and went all the way down to her ass. I then squeezed the plump cheeks and spread them and began to lick the bud of her asshole.

'Oh fuck that feels great Danny! Lick Mommy's asshole...lap it with that great tongue...eat my ass baby!'

'Mom, I want you to back up from the wall and bend over and place your hands against the wall.' I said with my voice thick with lust and wanting.

She did as I instructed and I proceeded to lick from her asshole to her clit and used my tongue to make passes to and fro. By this point my oral ministrations coupled with the kneading of my mom's tits and tugging her distended nipples has led to her first orgasm.

As the orgasm subsided Mom begged loudly, 'Danny please fuck me...make me cum with your wonderful cock...please?!'

As much as I wanted to prolong this, I took pity and entered her doggie-style and proceeded to fuck her lick that for the next few minutes.

'Danny smack my ass hard!' She demanded. WHACK! The sound echoed off the shower walls, as I smacked the fleshy cheek as I continued to fuck her roughly. This continued for several more minutes as I stared at my cock sliding in and out seeing it disappear between her gorgeous cheeks.

I then pulled my cock out of her sopping wet cunt and turned her to face me. I stared into her eyes for a moment, those green eyes that held so much in their depths. I then crushed my mouth to hers and our tongues danced in each others mouths, meeting and battling as if we both were trying to conquer the other. I then lifted her up by the waist and pressed our bodies together. Mom instinctively wrapped her toned legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

'Danny.' She whispered in my ear as she bit my earlobe. 'Put that beautiful cock in me and make me yours.'

I thrust my painfully erect cock into her in one thrust with the head striking her cervix. I backed her up to the smooth tile and for the next few minutes we fucked as if our lives depended on it. Mom bit into my shoulder as her orgasm roared through her. I groaned as I shot what had to be a massive load into my beautiful mother.

I stood there holding her under the gradually cooling waterfall of our shower. I stared intently into her eyes and her into mine, the reality that whether we fucked or made love...I was falling in love with my own mother.

'I love you Danny.' She said in between kissing me and rubbing my right cheek with her hand. 'You are the best lover I have ever had. You take control, but I trust you completely...you are perfect for me. I love you Danny, more than I could any man.'

'I love you too Mom...Jane, I'm not sure how I should address you. A part of me feels weird to call you anything but Mom, but when we are together it feels strange to call you Mom. I have no idea how this should go, I mean we are in uncharted territory here.' I said a bit sheepishly, as I wondered how my mother would feel about this.

'You can call me whatever you want, Jane or Mom if you prefer.' She quickly answered. 'Well, I will leave that up to you, Mister, go with whatever you feel works for you. As much as I would love to spend the day exploring each other's bodies and fucking like animals...you need to go to school. Besides, a little time apart will make us appreciate each other even more.' Mom said as she fastened her bright pink bra. She then put on a matching thong that seemed to disappear in that epic ass of hers.

'Shit!' I said looking at the time. 'You're right, but I will see you later Mom.'

'Wait! Mom yelled as I ran out go to my room and dress quickly. 'Something to make you think of me today.' She said as I came back and she took two fingers and rubbed her cunt coating her fingers before smearing her juice on her lips before giving me a very sexy french kiss.

'Holy fuck!' I thought to myself as I tasted her pussy on my tongue. I was hooked.

I had a very hard time concentrating at school that day. A million thoughts were going through my head. 'How the fuck did this happen?' 'Was Mom serious about keeping this going?' 'Is she having any second thoughts or guilt?' I thought about all the things we had done and all the other things I desperately wanted to do.

I was thinking about this morning and I could feel my cock getting harder. Thank god I wore a pair of black jeans that I could tuck the mindless monster in pants down into. The last thing I wanted was people notice was some insane tent action going on. As I walked down the hall to my last class of the day, I happened to run into my recent ex-girlfriend, Becca.

'Hey DJ.' She said tentatively. 'Can we talk? I really think we need to talk.'

'What do we need to talk about?' I responded. 'As I recall, you said what you needed to say when you broke up with me.' I said with more of an edge to my voice than I had meant to.

'Listen DJ, I love you, I really do. But, I worry that with me going to school in Georgia and you going to school in Michigan, would it work?' She said as tears started to well in her eyes. 'I know you will be busy with classes and hockey...I know that there will be girls there who won't care that you have a girlfriend who loves you.'

'You don't think much of me do you?' I asked her, more controlled than before. 'I have never cheated on you in the time we have been together.'

'I know DJ, but you'll have tons of gorgeous sluts, puck bunnies right?, coming onto you constantly. I can't compete with that and won't!' She said with more authority than I had heard her say before. 'My man is mine and no one else's, I won't share.'

Despite myself, I smiled at the fierce look on her face. 'Damn, I can't stay mad at you...even after you dumped me.' I chuckled ruefully. 'Look Becca, what exactly do we need to discuss?' I asked smiling.

'I didn't end things so I could be single for college, I said that because I knew that you would try and talk me out of it or would make promises that you can't be kept.' Becca was getting dangerously close to crying.

'Becca, let's go to the quad and talk.' I said.

'What about your next class, DJ?'

I smiled. 'Don't worry about it, Coach Cooper won't care if I am a few minutes late.'

Coach Cooper was my hockey coach and a pretty cool guy. His philosophy was pretty simple, do your job and don't be a pain in his ass, plus he was also drinking buddies with my Dad.

We walked out to the quad and sat on a bench. It was a very windy day, but at least the sun was shining.

'Becca, what's on your mind?' I began, at least momentarily distracted by Becca that I wasn't fantasizing about my Mom's rocking body or what crazy sex may come next. I didn't want to upset her, but I wanted to get this done and get through my last class and then haul ass home to Mom.

'Can we still be friends?' Becca asked. 'I mean that, that we stay friends just like we have been for years. We've always been able to talk and hang out, I still want that and that we keep in touch after we both head to college.'

I could tell this was important to her and even though she ended our relationship, I realized that I still valued her as a friend and we had history as we dated for years.

'Of course we can still be friends, we have known each other for so long.' I said with a sincere smile.

'Does that mean we can also spend time together before I leave in a month?' She asked with a mischievous smile.

'Hmmmmm...I don't know, there's a lot of puck bunnies and sluts out there waiting for me!' I teased with a laugh.

'You big jerk!' She said trying not to laugh. 'You can be such a dick sometimes.'

'Well it is probably due to having a big dick.' I retorted with a grin. 'Think of it as a side effect.

'DJ, can you come over to my house tonight? My parents will be gone and truth be told I could really use a good night of sex and cuddling.' She said and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

'Tonight is a no, I promised my Mom we would do something. But, I am free Saturday night...' I said.

'Ok, I can make that work.' She said fairly bubbling with excitement. 'You're such a good son to take care of your Mom.' She said as she headed to her class.

'You have no idea.' I thought with a laugh.

I couldn't remember wanting to get home so quickly, my dick and balls were throbbing in anticipation.

When I walked in the house, I headed for the kitchen to grab a bottle of water or two. Hey, figured with how much time me and Mom would be spending together it would be good to stay hydrated.

There was note on the counter and I picked it up and read what my mom had left.

'Danny, I want you to shower and then join me on the back deck. And bring the tray of goodies I left in the fridge.

Prepare yourself Stud,

Mom'

I sprinted up the stairs two and three at at a time and made a beeline for the bathroom and took a quick, hot shower. I finished my shower, dried off and headed back to the kitchen having put on my board shorts. I opened the fridge and saw the 'goodies' Mom had selected. There were a plate of strawberries, a can of whip cream, some chocolate sauce, and some cut up pineapple. I grabbed the plate and went out onto our deck, as I saw my mother laying out next to our hot tub.

Now, just to give a little context here. Our home sits off a lake and our deck extends out about 20 ft from the house to the end. There is also a stairway leading down to our dock. Our nearest neighbor on either side is about a quarter of a mile.

The day was unseasonably warm, in the mid 70s in early November, rare in the midwest.

Mom turned over on the deck chair and smiled at me, giving me a thorough once over from head to toe. 'Hey you big stud! How has your day been?' Mom said as she stood up and stretched, her breasts straining against her skimpy swimsuit top.

I had never seen this swimsuit as Mom normally wore very modest two piece suits. This suit was not modest, with the purple suit essentially being a purple thong suit bottom and the purple top barely containing her glorious tits. She did a little pirouette and turn showing me all her glorious curves.

'How do I look Danny?' She asked smiling and confidently placing her hands on her hips.

'Stunning Mom...you look like a goddess.' I said in awe. I realized that despite all that had happened in the prior 36 hours, I felt this over powering lust.

'Danny, I haven't been able to think about anything else today, just you and me and everything I want to do with and to you.' Mom confessed with a grin. 'I had so many times today where thinking about you got me so wet and horny. It was all I could do not to masturbate, because I wanted to cum for you Danny. How does that sound to you, my sexy stud son?'

'It sounds great to me, Mom. I want you like I can't even put into words!' I confessed. I approached Mom with an appreciation for her attire. 'I love this swimsuit. You fill it out perfectly and look sexy as hell! How long have you had this?' I said as I let my hands explore her barely covered flesh.

'Your Aunt Patty gave it to me as a gag gift. It's been in my closet as I would never wear this in public, but I wanted to surprise you as I know what kind of outfits girls your age wear. I wanted to up the ante to keep your attention and make you want me.'

'You don't need a skimpy suit to do that Mom, but I fucking love that suit on you. You look like a model, you're stunning and beautiful.' I said my dick hard and throbbing in my shorts.

'Come here big boy, we've spent enough time talking.' She said, pulling the string from her top and letting her massive breasts out and free. She went to pull the string on her thong bikini bottoms.

'Stop.' I said with an authorities tone. 'Those will come off when I decide they will woman.' I had decided that I wanted to lay some ground rules for this evening we were embarking on.

I could see the look of surprise on my mother's face, but underneath that I sensed my mother was becoming even more aroused with me taking charge. I began to suspect that my mother secretly yearned to have a man be dominant, least ways when it came to sex.

'Yes sir.' She said in a very throaty and sexy voice. 'What do you wish me to do for you...Master?' She said practically oozing sex in her voice.

I decided to test this newfound dynamic. 'You will bring the plate over to me.' She immediately complied. 'Pinch and pull on your nipples Mom.' I forcefully commanded. She again complied. I shook the can of whip cream and applied a generous amount on each of her tits, followed by some chocolate sauce around where her pointed nipples were covered in whip cream.

I began to lick the whip cream and chocolate sauce from her breasts and began to suck on her nipples. I alternated back between both breasts and nipples and used my free hands to tug and pull on her sensitive nipples when no sucking on them.

Mom was moaning continuously and offering her glorious mounds to me for our mutual enjoyment. 'Oh god baby...this feels...so damned good. Please... don't stop touching me Danny.'

After cleaning her tits of the concoction of whip cream and chocolate, I lowered onto my knees and grabbed the can of whip cream. I very slowly moved the small scrap of linen covering my mother's sweet mound and very gently kissed and licked her delicious cunt. I then after a few moments of that, took the can and applied some whip over her clit and pussy. Gazing at her cream covered pussy, I ground my face and burrowed my tongue into her sweet gash. I lapped, licked and laved the whip cream from her pussy and continued to mercilessly eat her out.

'Fuck yes Danny! Don't stop! Don't stop! Eat me! Eat me! Eat me! I'm cumming, you wonderful Mother Fucker!' She screamed.

I held her up from my knees by taking her weight on my shoulders as her paralyzing orgasms flowed through her body. As she swayed slightly, I shot up and scooped her into my arms, carrying her into our hot tub. I flung her tiny bikini behind me and placed her on the ledge of the hot tub and quickly pulled my shorts down and approached mom. I quickly applied some of the whip into my hands and slathered it over my erect cock.

'Is that my treat, big boy?' My lusty mother asked as she stared at my cream covered cock. 'I love a sweat treat.'

'Then dig in Mom. I need you to clean my cock off if you're wanting a good, hearty fucking tonight!' I said. My cock was almost painfully hard and my full balls ached for release.

Mom very quickly took the swollen head of my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked. Gradually working more of my hard length into her amazing mouth. Eventually, after licking all the whip cream from my cock and balls, Mom was deep throating my cock and every so often gagging herself to the point of tears but she persisted.

'Mom...god fuck I am gonna cum! Oh fuck here it comes!' I roared the warning, but mom didn't care as she worked to milk my cock.

'Mmmmmmm.' Mom moaned as I filled her mouth with a copious amount of cum. Mom swallowed every drop in her mouth and wiped up any that dripped on her chin or tits and licked it and swallowed. 'Fuck I love your cum being on my body and in my mouth. I want to be your cum dump baby... Mommy's body is yours, I belong to you.'

Mom's words inflamed me with this desire to possess her. I lifted her and forcefully penetrated her to the hilt with my now fully recovered and erect cock. As I did, Mom's eyes bugged out wide and she began to cum as I began to slam into her in our hot tub.

I felt another orgasm building but didn't care, I was going to fuck Mom senseless and aimed to do that. Mom grabbed my hair and moaned and keened her pleasure as I roughly fucked her. Had anyone been on the lake passing our house they would have seen a woman being fucked like a ragdoll and heard her screams.

Mom and I came together in a violent joint orgasm. Mom laid her head against my shoulder after some passionate but gentler kisses. Mom was relaxed and her body was vibrant after our session.

'Mmmmmm, Danny, if you keep this up...I may just have to follow you to college.' She joked as she drank from a bottle of water. 'You fuck me so fully and wonderfully. I love when you are inside of me, when you cum in my mouth and pussy it makes me feel like the most desirable woman.'

12