My Adventures in Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are the most desirable woman I know Mom.' I responded before kissing her again.

'Charmer...too fucking charming for your own good.' She said with a smirk on her face. 'What all would you like to do? What fantasies do you have or have had about me?' She asked.

'I want to try everything with you Mom. I want to have sex all over the house. I want to try every position, and fill you with my cum. I want to bathe you with my tongue. I want to fuck your ass. I want all you have to give.' I said to her in a rush.

'All your desires and fantasies will be fulfilled baby, I promise you that. But for tonight, let's go to OUR room and explore each other. I want you to fuck me again and then fall asleep after we make love as well.' She said with a cute smile.

I opened the door leading into the house from the deck. 'Lead on my beautiful woman.' I said as I swatted her perfect ass.

'Follow me my sexy man. You have more work to do before we sleep, let's have some more fun.'

We made into our room, as we kiss, grind and caress each other. Mom buried her tongue in my mouth strokes my hard cock. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as she said, 'I want to give you what you want...I want you to fuck my big ass baby.'

I couldn't believe that she had said it, let alone was going to make it a reality.

With that she walked over to the bed and grabbed a bottle from the night stand near the bed and tossed it to me. It was a bottle of flavored lube.

'Danny, I haven't done anal since your father and I were together. I need you to be gentle and let me get used to it. Your cock is huge, I know I can take it, but go slow. Trust me, if you do, it will be worth both our whiles.' She said with fire in her eyes.

Mom climbed on the bed and very erotically crawled across the mattress and had started to finger her ass. She turned her head and motioned for me to join her. I quickly got on the bed and began to smack her ass and apply the lube to her asshole and the crack to really get her ready.

As I rubbed the lube against the puckered rose bud and applied gentle pressure with my finger, I felt the bud start to give way to my ministrations. After several minutes of fingering her ass with one finger, I inserted a second finger into the widening hole. I continued fingering Mom's ass while occasionally slapping her cheeks and she moaned from the contact while I worked my third finger into her anus.

'Daniel'....mom purred. 'Put that wonderful cock of yours in Mommy's ass.'

Far be it for me to deny such a request. Just staring at my mother's lube covered ass was putting me on the verge of exploding then and there. I rubbed some more lube on the head of my cock and stroked a few times to get it lathered up.

I place the head of my cock right up to her brown ring and gently pushed into the hole. After about 30 seconds of light prodding, Mom's ass accepted the head of my cock.

'Fuck that feels good!' Mom moaned as I gradually moved further into her tight, yet accommodating ass. 'Mmmmmm baby...Mommy loves your cock...and I love how you feel in my tight ass.'

Mom's moaning and words were building me up to another orgasm as much as he tight sphincter was. I knew I would not last long, but fortunately neither would mom.

I angled Mom's back with my hand to help for maximum penetration and thrust and began to pummel her with long, hard strokes. Mom's ass giggled with every thrust and my balls slapped her cunt lips.

With each thrust Mom yelled 'Fuck me Danny, fuck me...fuck me...use my ass like a whore...fuck your little whore's ass!'

This lasted all of five minutes before I filled my mother's rectum with my cum. When I slipped my cock from her ass, my cum immediately slid out her now gaping hole and ran down towards her very red pussy lips.

Now, I regret very few things in my life, but what I wouldn't give to be able to go back with a smart phone or a digital camera and record that day with mom. At the very least to have taken pics of her bent over and my cum leaking out of her.

Mom was still recovering from her most recent orgasm and could not seem to stand up. I scooped her up and carried her back into the house.

'Mom, you're incredible', I said as I slowly ran my hand from her back down to her sexy derriere. I couldn't get enough of my mother and how perfect we were for each other.

'Danny, take me to our room...I want to ride you on our bed.'

So, the rest of the night consisted of mom and I exploring each other's bodies and our desires with each other. I couldn't get enough of her, and after we played and toyed with each other, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*************************

I woke up later than usual that Saturday morning. Mom had left before I woke up to go spend the day with my Aunt and her friends, according to the note on the fridge.

I made a quick breakfast and decided to do some yardwork and then I would shower and head over to Becca's house.

I finished showering and decided to head over to Becca's house, curious as to where this night would take me...

12