All Comments on 'My Adventures in Mom Pt. 02'

by wellsdarrell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story so far. I'm looking for more about their relationship and how they'll make it work. I'm guessing you'll tie in Becca at some point, although that is a little cliche on this site. What he do about college...5*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Great continuance

Beautiful to read a real story with nice but not over exaggerated breasts and penis. Becca did the natural thing near graduation by breaking up and yet still desiring a healthy athletic ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Before she leaves for school becca needs to be showing the baby bump Danny gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, can't wait to read more! I especially appreciate the backstory and the fact it is based on real events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, can't wait to read more! I especially appreciate the backstory and the fact it is based on real events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fun chapter

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the story to continue

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a well written series which I hope the author continues. Based on the introduction contained in chapter1, I hope the "son" still loves his mother as much as she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Anal?

I'll pass...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwellsdarrell@wellsdarrell
Love writing. Swinger, happily married and hope everyone who reads my work enjoys it. A little about my background, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest before relocating to the Midwest in high school. My stories that I will write here are based on life experiences I have had....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES